View Full Version : Prison Break

Pages : [1] 2

Motion
03-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Is back tonight!!!

Anybody watch?

bullseyeguy
03-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Woohoo!! I heart this show, but my wife hearts Wentworth Miller (http://imdb.com/name/nm0589505/)...

Motion
03-20-2006, 04:27 PM
Definitely one of my favorite shows.

bullseyeguy
03-20-2006, 04:29 PM
You have good taste in shows, this and Lost are prob my 2 favs right now....

Its gonna be interseting to see how this season works out, they obviously ecsape early on so its gonna be alot different than seson 1.

Motion
03-20-2006, 04:31 PM
You have good taste in shows, this and Lost are prob my 2 favs right now....

Its gonna be interseting to see how this season works out, they obviously ecsape early on so its gonna be alot different than seson 1.

Yeah I agree, I think things will be alot different.

My Shows
1. LOST
2. Prison Break
3. 24

banzaitrey
03-21-2006, 02:18 AM
So what do yall think happens to the chair? or whatever goes wrong that causes them not to kill Lincoln

HysterikiLL
03-21-2006, 02:26 AM
Woohoo!! I heart this show, but my wife hearts Wentworth Miller (http://imdb.com/name/nm0589505/)...

With a name like 'Wentworth', how could she resist? :rolleyes:

TheAnswer385
03-21-2006, 04:43 AM
With a name like 'Wentworth', how could she resist? :rolleyes::sidelol:

TheAnswer385
03-21-2006, 04:46 AM

Yeah I agree, I think things will be alot different.

My Shows
1. LOST
2. Prison Break
3. 24

LOST is my #1
Kate in lost :drool:

Yea I wastched Prison Break tonight and i think the Gov will do the right thing and call at the last sec!!! :eek:

Motion
03-21-2006, 09:54 AM
Great episode last night. I hope they pound the narc for squealing.

bullseyeguy
03-21-2006, 12:29 PM
I didnt think he was going to get the chair the whole episode, but then at the end I had the feeling that they would go through with it..I hope they dont kill him, cause hes a good character, but I think thy will. Good epeisone though, up and down like always and I really want to choke the molsester dude.

Motion
03-21-2006, 01:07 PM
I didnt think he was going to get the chair the whole episode, but then at the end I had the feeling that they would go through with it..I hope they dont kill him, cause hes a good character, but I think thy will. Good epeisone though, up and down like always and I really want to choke the molsester dude.

Yeah I hear ya. I have a feeling T-bag will have a very slow painful death, hopefully at the hands of Abrutze when he comes back.

FinFan72
03-21-2006, 02:28 PM
I love this show 2 i thought the season premiere was next week and then when i got home from work i almost jumped out of my seat when i saw Prison Break on my DVR :cpatch:
i will definetly be in this thread alot

BTW my Fav shows would have to be

1.The Shield
2.Prison Break
3.Criminal Minds

FinFan72
03-21-2006, 08:32 PM
I think something will go wrong with the chair to postpone the execution due to Skofield

FIN-IN-RI
03-21-2006, 08:36 PM
I think he dies.....but they still have to break out regardless of whether he dies or not..

Skofield put a rat in the electrical thingy.. but they fixed it.. so i think that was his last ditch effort

FIN-IN-RI
03-21-2006, 08:37 PM
in the preview it looked like they were exhuming a body

FinFan72
03-21-2006, 08:38 PM
I think he dies.....but they still have to break out regardless of whether he dies or not..

Skofield put a rat in the electrical thingy.. but they fixed it.. so i think that was his last ditch effort
I think he will eventually die to but i dont think he will in the next few episodes

banzaitrey
03-21-2006, 09:07 PM
I think that the Governor will do the right thing and hold it off and they will dig up the body of the Vice Presidents body...

Motion
03-28-2006, 12:01 PM
Great episode last night. I like how they brought the Dad into the story, kinda making up for lost time by helping him now. I'm wondering how that woman thats working with the VP knows him. I coulda swore they said the VP's brother was still alive, they must have switched the dental records. Wonder what the Doc will do with the info about the threads she found in his back?

Samphin
03-28-2006, 04:04 PM
Ok, love the show as well.

I am thinking since both Michael and his cellmate have denied that he burned Michael, plus, given the evidence of a guard's uniform, that one of the guard's will get busted for the burning.

On top of that, I have a feeling that they are all going to get out and one of the brothers will be gunned down by a guards right outside the gates to end the season. Kind of like a poetic justice sort of thing. Michael helps his brother aovid the death penalty only to lead him to his demise outside the gates.

Great show though. I like how unlike 24, they seem to stick to their own sense of time. 24 this season has been a horrible example of how to film in real time. L.A. must be the size of my house the way everyone gets to each location so fast.

Motion
03-28-2006, 04:08 PM
On top of that, I have a feleing that they are all going to get out and one of the brothers will be gunned down by a guards right outside the gates to end the season. Kind of like a poetic justice sort of thing. Michael helps his brother aovid the death penalty only to lead him to his demise outside the gates.

Interesting theory, I could definitely see that happening.

Agent51
03-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Is back tonight!!!

Anybody watch?

CRAP, I was in spain when the season premier happened, and I missed last night's episode, so the last one I saw was the season finale :( , I'm gonna be so lost next monday, hopefully I can find the episodes I've missed so far and watch em before Monday.

Kobe
03-28-2006, 07:31 PM
Love the show. One of the Best on right now next to Criminal Minds :D

FinFan72
03-28-2006, 08:19 PM
Ok, love the show as well.

I am thinking since both Michael and his cellmate have denied that he burned Michael, plus, given the evidence of a guard's uniform, that one of the guard's will get busted for the burning.

On top of that, I have a feeling that they are all going to get out and one of the brothers will be gunned down by a guards right outside the gates to end the season. Kind of like a poetic justice sort of thing. Michael helps his brother aovid the death penalty only to lead him to his demise outside the gates.

Great show though. I like how unlike 24, they seem to stick to their own sense of time. 24 this season has been a horrible example of how to film in real time. L.A. must be the size of my house the way everyone gets to each location so fast.
That's a good analogy:up:

Flip Side
03-28-2006, 08:26 PM
I missed last nights episode!! What happened??!?!?

bullseyeguy
03-29-2006, 12:07 AM
I switched DVR boxes, and forgot to reprogram prison break...Luckily illegal downloads of TV shows are very easy to find...One thing I found ou tthough while I was looking for it online, is that they are still calling this season 1. Last night was season 1 Episode 15...

Samphin
03-29-2006, 09:44 AM
I switched DVR boxes, and forgot to reprogram prison break...Luckily illegal downloads of TV shows are very easy to find...One thing I found ou tthough while I was looking for it online, is that they are still calling this season 1. Last night was season 1 Episode 15...

Yeah. When it went away for 4 months, they said on Fox that coming back in March, don't miss the thrilling conclusion to this season's Prison Break. I suppose if there is a Season 2, it wouldn't "start" until September of next year.

Motion
03-29-2006, 10:43 AM
I missed last nights episode!! What happened??!?!?

Quick recap:

Lincoln was strapped into the chair, looked up and saw a familiar face in the viewing room behind Michael and the lawyer. Phone rings and they close the curtain, mass confusion. Michael and lawyer in meeting room and they bring Lincoln in. The judge delayed the execution at the last minute by two weeks due to new evidence, medical reports showing his appendix was perfectly intact and healthy when it was supposedly removed when he was like 12. Judge orders the body to be dug up. Michael tells the gang about his "plan B" which includes going through the pipes and coming out right in the middle of the prison yard and going through the insane asylum. He goes to check it out in a guard uniform he got through his cellmates cousin. Goes in checks it out, on his way back he almost runs into a guard and has to hide in the boilerroom, having to stand against a hot steam pipe that burns the guard shirt to his back. Makes it back to the cell and passes out, wakes up in the infirmary with the doc. The burn takes off the part of his tattoo that he needs. Doc finds a piece of thread in his back and realizes its from a guard uniform. Lincoln realizes the guy he saw in the viewing room was his dad, who he hasn't seen in 30 years. Turns out his dad is the one who gave the new evidence to the judge.

Okay so it wasn't really a "quick" recap but thats pretty much what happen. Someone chime in if I forgot anything. Next week looks like a flashback episode where we find out how all the major characters got to prison.

Flip Side
04-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Quick recap:

Lincoln was strapped into the chair, looked up and saw a familiar face in the viewing room behind Michael and the lawyer. Phone rings and they close the curtain, mass confusion. Michael and lawyer in meeting room and they bring Lincoln in. The judge delayed the execution at the last minute by two weeks due to new evidence, medical reports showing his appendix was perfectly intact and healthy when it was supposedly removed when he was like 12. Judge orders the body to be dug up. Michael tells the gang about his "plan B" which includes going through the pipes and coming out right in the middle of the prison yard and going through the insane asylum. He goes to check it out in a guard uniform he got through his cellmates cousin. Goes in checks it out, on his way back he almost runs into a guard and has to hide in the boilerroom, having to stand against a hot steam pipe that burns the guard shirt to his back. Makes it back to the cell and passes out, wakes up in the infirmary with the doc. The burn takes off the part of his tattoo that he needs. Doc finds a piece of thread in his back and realizes its from a guard uniform. Lincoln realizes the guy he saw in the viewing room was his dad, who he hasn't seen in 30 years. Turns out his dad is the one who gave the new evidence to the judge.

Okay so it wasn't really a "quick" recap but thats pretty much what happen. Someone chime in if I forgot anything. Next week looks like a flashback episode where we find out how all the major characters got to prison.

Thanks man I appreciate that a lot, can't wait til tonights episode

FIN-IN-RI
04-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Quick recap:

hey man howd you know his dad turned in the new evidence?

bullseyeguy
04-03-2006, 07:53 PM
They had a photo at the end, it was of his father...

Motion
04-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Great episode last night! Michael punching that wall made my stomach turn.

bullseyeguy
04-12-2006, 12:14 AM
Watching Bellick smell those underwear made my stomache turn....

banzaitrey
04-12-2006, 12:46 AM
Hey what were the previews for next week...I tivo'ed but it didnt go that far...

Motion
04-12-2006, 06:44 AM
Watching Bellick smell those underwear made my stomache turn....

:lol:

Motion
04-12-2006, 06:45 AM
Hey what were the previews for next week...I tivo'ed but it didnt go that far...

Showed Michael talking to that "Haywire" guy trying to get him to remember the missing piece of his tattoo. Thats all I can remember off the top of my head.

Motion
04-17-2006, 10:04 PM
Wow, what an awesome episode tonight. I love how they set up that guard and even better, Abrutze is back next week!!!!

bullseyeguy
04-17-2006, 11:17 PM
Wow, what an awesome episode tonight. I love how they set up that guard and even better, Abrutze is back next week!!!!I was giddy when I saw him come off the bus...I agree, it was a great episode, and next week looks even better!

Motion
04-18-2006, 08:22 AM
I was giddy when I saw him come off the bus...I agree, it was a great episode, and next week looks even better!

I know what you mean he is one of my favorite characters.

bullseyeguy
04-18-2006, 01:28 PM
I know what you mean he is one of my favorite characters.I was going to say that he was one of my favorite characters (which he is), but then I realized almost all the characters are very good....I dont think I could pick one that I like best...

Motion
04-18-2006, 01:33 PM
I was going to say that he was one of my favorite characters (which he is), but then I realized almost all the characters are very good....I dont think I could pick one that I like best...

Yeah I agree. I'm really hoping the older guy gets out in time to see his daughter. I can't wait to see what happens next week with Lincoln on the loose. Somethings fishy with him being allowed to make that visit anyway, the warden said he'd never seen that before, someone has to be behind that. I'm curious as to who was driving that tow truck too.

Motion
04-25-2006, 10:52 AM
Wow, that was definitely an info packed episode last night.

mor911
04-25-2006, 10:55 AM
Next weeks is gonna be good, but The Mor predicts the ultimate cliff hanger

Motion
04-25-2006, 11:07 AM
Next weeks is gonna be good, but The Mor predicts the ultimate cliff hanger

:fire: I missed the previews for next week and part of the actual episode. From what I did see they dropped all kinds of info. But I did tivo it, I'll have to rewatch it tonight.

banzaitrey
04-25-2006, 01:40 PM
What a great episode...What was Michael thinking telling the kid what they were doing unless it was part of his plan...I think I know why...He knew he needed someone to break the concrete in the lounging room and thats the only way that they could have gotten it done...I can't wait for next weeks episode...

bullseyeguy
04-25-2006, 01:46 PM
At the end of the episode, with everything going against them, I thought it was going to be some kind of bad dream...I cant wait for next week, but I fear there isnt going to be much of this show left...

Motion
04-25-2006, 01:48 PM
What a great episode...What was Michael thinking telling the kid what they were doing unless it was part of his plan...I think I know why...He knew he needed someone to break the concrete in the lounging room and thats the only way that they could have gotten it done...I can't wait for next weeks episode...

I disagree, its gotta be bigger than that if he told him on purpose. You can bet they will be all watched like hawks now. Probably all thrown in solitary.

Motion
04-25-2006, 01:49 PM
At the end of the episode, with everything going against them, I thought it was going to be some kind of bad dream...I cant wait for next week, but I fear there isnt going to be much of this show left...

I've heard it ends at the end of May. Could be wrong though.

Motion
04-25-2006, 10:05 PM
Only 3 more episodes :(

banzaitrey
04-25-2006, 11:32 PM
Man i can't wait for the next episode...

Motion
05-01-2006, 10:10 PM
GREAT episode tonight. I loved how they knocked out Bellick. Things look like they could get interesting next week. No turning back now after taking the warden hostage.

Kobe
05-01-2006, 10:24 PM
I missed this weeks episode :fire:

ILPhinFan88
05-01-2006, 11:53 PM
I missed this weeks episode :fire:

Dang it me too. My daughter had a track meet and a Band Concert.

bullseyeguy
05-01-2006, 11:59 PM
You guys really missed out, it was a great episode..High suspens all the way through! If you guys need to know a place where you can get it on the net let me know, Ill hook you up..

ILPhinFan88
05-02-2006, 12:00 AM
You guys really missed out, it was a great episode..High suspens all the way through! If you guys need to know a place where you can get it on the net let me know, Ill hook you up..

I'll have to check but it was probably Tivod. I think that is one of the series we have record automatically. :D

bullseyeguy
05-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Yeah, thats what we do too...we got a new tivo box about a week before the series started back up, and I forgot to reset it, that sucked...But I just downloaded it and watched an hour later..

FinFan72
05-06-2006, 02:49 PM
last weeks episode was awesome and i cant wait for monday

The warden being taken hostage took me for a loop

Gadsden86
05-06-2006, 03:11 PM
i cant wait till monday to see what happens.i havent gotten into a show this much in a long time. i wonder what is gona happen to the snitch as they know he is one. maybe he gets left behind. also wonder if bullock will get out... cant wait:D

Celtkin
05-06-2006, 06:56 PM
last weeks episode was awesome and i cant wait for monday

The warden being taken hostage took me for a loop

Me too. I didn't see that happening.

Motion
05-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Tonight's the night! Time to run.

Jt0323
05-08-2006, 02:57 PM
I love this show 2 i thought the season premiere was next week and then when i got home from work i almost jumped out of my seat when i saw Prison Break on my DVR :cpatch:
i will definetly be in this thread alot

BTW my Fav shows would have to be

1.The Shield
2.Prison Break
3.Criminal Minds
Criminal Minds Great show :yes:

FinFan72
05-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Criminal Minds Great show :yes:
yes it is a great show:D

FinFan72
05-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Tonights the night i will be hauling *** home to see it :cool:

mor911
05-08-2006, 03:28 PM
I'll miss tonight's episode (but I'll record it)... I have to watch the Heat game

Samphin
05-08-2006, 03:55 PM
I'll miss tonight's episode (but I'll record it)... I have to watch the Heat game

See, there are advantages you my Lakers being eliminated. Makes my viewing choices much easier. :lol: Prison Break should be good. Only two new shows left!

FIN-IN-RI
05-08-2006, 07:38 PM
I can't wait for tongiths episode.. i cant believe i missed last weeks!

Celtkin
05-08-2006, 09:00 PM
I can't wait for tongiths episode.. i cant believe i missed last weeks!

Last weeks episode was incredible and this weeks was pretty good. I won't post any spoilers for the sake of the West Coasters.

I can't quite put my finger on it but this eposide was missing something. The suspense was there and the story continued along its natural progression but it seemed disjointed.

bullseyeguy
05-08-2006, 09:07 PM
I loved it, but if I had to make a complaint, it would be that there was too much going on.....

Celtkin
05-08-2006, 09:22 PM
I loved it, but if I had to make a complaint, it would be that there was too much going on.....

That may have been what it was that I couldn't put my finger on. The episode was 'busy' and, as a result, seemed disjointed.

I vote, from here on out through the end of the season, that Prison Break be a 2-hour series. :clap:

Motion
05-08-2006, 09:59 PM
That may have been what it was that I couldn't put my finger on. The episode was 'busy' and, as a result, seemed disjointed.

I vote, from here on out through the end of the season, that Prison Break be a 2-hour series. :clap:

Theres only one episode left, this season. Which is the best news of the night! Next week is the season finale, not the series finale. Meaning it will be back! Great episode tonight, I can't believe so many of them made it out.

Celtkin
05-08-2006, 10:32 PM
Theres only one episode left, this season. Which is the best news of the night! Next week is the season finale, not the series finale. Meaning it will be back! Great episode tonight, I can't believe so many of them made it out.
I know but I still think we should vote for 2-hour episodes :D

Gadsden86
05-08-2006, 10:36 PM
i am just wondering what they are gonna do for a 3rd season. it was a great episode tonight was locked to my seat for the whole hour. cant wait till next monday.

Motion
05-09-2006, 08:39 AM
I know but I still think we should vote for 2-hour episodes :D

:yes: I agree, but then 24 would have to be moved.

Motion
05-09-2006, 08:41 AM
i am just wondering what they are gonna do for a 3rd season. it was a great episode tonight was locked to my seat for the whole hour. cant wait till next monday.

Actually if you think about it, there are plenty of open storylines left. What each character will do when they get out, the money, the VP conspiracy, etc.....

banzaitrey
05-10-2006, 01:26 AM
I thought it was pretty good...I was on the edge of my seat hoping Michael would not get caught and it sucks to see the old man not make it...What were the previews for next week...my tivo did not record it?

FinFan72
05-15-2006, 08:15 PM
Its on Tonight :D

Celtkin
05-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Its on Tonight :D

WTF? :tantrum:

ILPhinFan88
05-15-2006, 08:40 PM
Been good so far. :D

Rocky Raccoon
05-15-2006, 08:41 PM
question guys...what time did it start? What time should I expect 24 to come on??

Celtkin
05-15-2006, 08:42 PM
question guys...what time did it start? What time should I expect 24 to come on??

It came on at 8:20 and will run until 9:00

Rocky Raccoon
05-15-2006, 08:46 PM
It came on at 8:20 and will run until 9:00

thanks Celt :wink:

Celtkin
05-15-2006, 08:47 PM
thanks Celt :wink:

Any time, bro

Celtkin
05-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Been good so far. :D

Excellent !!

Celtkin
05-15-2006, 08:59 PM
Damn....that's going to leave a mark (the handcuff removal)

Celtkin
05-15-2006, 09:13 PM
Was tonight the last episode of the season?

bullseyeguy
05-15-2006, 09:21 PM
Was tonight the last episode of the season?Yes...I am a little dissapointed. Why did they kill Sara???

Celtkin
05-15-2006, 09:31 PM
Yes...I am a little dissapointed. Why did they kill Sara???

I know, bro...damn!! That sucks

The Rev
05-15-2006, 09:36 PM
This show is amazing! Who will they get rid of next? :eek:

Dors156
05-15-2006, 09:56 PM
i was a tad dissapointed because its going to be a while before this show comes back on and i'll forget all that happened:lol:

Motion
05-15-2006, 10:19 PM
Not to bad, I was sitting there thinking watch "Vanilla Ice" and "Haywire" get away easily, yep sure enough. I was dissappointed they killed Sara too. President instead of VP dying was a good twist.

Samphin
05-16-2006, 01:17 AM
I figured the three that got left behind would, in fact, get left behind. The real thriller will be who else gets hooked next season. I would place early bets on C-Note/Sucre getting nailed next. One of them will screw up and try to see their familiy/girlfriend and get caught.

I can't believe I have to wait months to find out. Frikkin' Fox.

mor911
05-16-2006, 01:18 AM
I feel cheated by this season finale... They didn't close crap. An entire season cliff hanger... I'm pissed.

Celtkin
05-16-2006, 06:58 AM
I found this this morning:

DALLAS (AP) (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/T/TV_PRISON_BREAK?SITE=FLROC&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT) -- Fox is bringing its acclaimed drama "Prison Break" to the Metroplex. The television network on Monday said it will begin filming the second season of the show on June 15 in the Dallas area.

"Prison Break," which won this year's People's Choice Award for new drama and a Golden Globe nomination, follows Michael Scofield, a prison designer played by Wentworth Miller, who gets himself imprisoned so he can break out his brother Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell), who was framed for murder.

The inmates escaped near the end of the first season, which was shot around Chicago.

Producer Garry Brown has a home in Dallas and said he chose the area because a wide variety of settings were available from rural to urban, all in close proximity.

The Rev
05-16-2006, 07:00 AM
Excellent my brother. Thanks for the update. :wink:

Motion
05-16-2006, 08:28 AM
Makes sense considering their heading for Mexico anyway.

mor911
05-16-2006, 09:10 AM
I figured the three that got left behind would, in fact, get left behind. The real thriller will be who else gets hooked next season. I would place early bets on C-Note/Sucre getting nailed next. One of them will screw up and try to see their familiy/girlfriend and get caught.

I can't believe I have to wait months to find out. Frikkin' Fox.
That's the same thing I said. And I like Sucre a lot. :shakeno:

Motion
05-16-2006, 09:12 AM

Yeah, I like him too. But I think that scene of him getting busted in the previews was his original bust for robbery, looked like it anyway.

Samphin
05-16-2006, 09:23 AM
Yeah, I like him too. But I think that scene of him getting busted in the previews was his original bust for robbery, looked like it anyway.

It was. I just mean that both of those guys had reasons for getting out that involved seeing/reuniting with family members. One of them has to get caught for bucking the plan and going to see them, or calling them.

The three that got left behind were kind of your bad guys of the group and it was expected. What won't be expected is one of the remaining good guys getting popped next season.

Motion
05-16-2006, 09:26 AM
It was. I just mean that both of those guys had reasons for getting out that involved seeing/reuniting with family members. One of them has to get caught for bucking the plan and going to see them, or calling them.

The three that got left behind were kind of your bad guys of the group and it was expected. What won't be expected is one of the remaining good guys getting popped next season.

Yeah I hear ya, I was sitting there thinking they might actually get caught at the end.

mor911
05-16-2006, 09:31 AM
I don't like the way they took things at the end... No I'm gonna sound a bit like a complainer, but here goes:

1. Seriously, at the end they were in an open field being followed by a helicopter and dogs. There is no way to get away. I can't wait to see what the writers do to get them out of there.

2. When they chopped nut-cases hand of, I was cheering like a mofo! Anyone else? He's as good as caught. Bleeding like that and running. Psssh.

3. What in the hell does C-Note plan to tell his wife?

Motion
05-16-2006, 09:36 AM
I don't like the way they took things at the end... No I'm gonna sound a bit like a complainer, but here goes:

1. Seriously, at the end they were in an open field being followed by a helicopter and dogs. There is no way to get away. I can't wait to see what the writers do to get them out of there. Good point

2. When they chopped nut-cases hand of, I was cheering like a mofo! Anyone else? He's as good as caught. Bleeding like that and running. Psssh. I'm with ya, I loved it.

3. What in the hell does C-Note plan to tell his wife? Good quesiton

I can't wait to see how things go from here. With their escape, how they retrieve the money, Scofield going to see Wes's daughter, the VP's bro, Michael and Lincoln's dad, etc.....

There are a ton of open storylines.

:fire: Still pissed they killed Sara though, I was hoping to see her and Michael re-unite one day.

Celtkin
05-16-2006, 09:37 AM

1. Seriously, at the end they were in an open field being followed by a helicopter and dogs. There is no way to get away. I can't wait to see what the writers do to get them out of there.

2. When they chopped nut-cases hand of, I was cheering like a mofo! Anyone else? He's as good as caught. Bleeding like that and running. Psssh.

1. True stuff. The helicopters would have FLIRs making it impossible for the escapees to go much further.

2. That was one of my favorite moments on the show :D

3. "Home" the first place the cops will look for the escapees. I know he escaped to reunite with his wife but that would be a stupid move on his part.

Motion
05-16-2006, 09:41 AM
He could tell her the truth about how he got shafted by the military.

FinFan72
05-16-2006, 01:28 PM
i do 2 :nono:

FinFan72
05-16-2006, 01:34 PM

1. good point.......They will probably be held up by nut cases severed hand and give the escapees enough time to elude them ......

2. Hell Yeah i was 2 i couldnt help but laugh my *** off:lol:

3. IMO nut case will get popped then c-note cause you know he is going to go straight for his family, unless he can get his drug dealer bro in-law to sneak them out from under the cops surveillance (sp?)

bullseyeguy
05-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Im thinking C-note will have a chnage of heart, and not want to drag his family into his problems and give up....Sucre will probly get set up by his cousin or whoever it was thats ****ing his girl...The thing with the handcuffs that bugged me, why didnt they just shoot through them with the gun as soon as it happened...They also still have Lincolns son to figure out...Above everything else though, I am really mad that Sara is dead, maybe by some miracle, she will survive, I doubt it though...

Motion
05-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Im thinking C-note will have a chnage of heart, and not want to drag his family into his problems and give up....Sucre will probly get set up by his cousin or whoever it was thats ****ing his girl...The thing with the handcuffs that bugged me, why didnt they just shoot through them with the gun as soon as it happened...They also still have Lincolns son to figure out...Above everything else though, I am really mad that Sara is dead, maybe by some miracle, she will survive, I doubt it though...

Wow, totally forgot about him.

I agree with the shooting the handcuffs thing too. I was sitting there thinking that myself.

FinFan72
05-16-2006, 02:59 PM
i forgot about him

and i am 2 she is sexy :hump:

Motion
08-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Prison Break returns in 3 weeks!

August 21st!

The Rev
08-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Prison Break returns in 3 weeks!

August 21st!

That's great!

Motion
08-16-2006, 08:48 AM
Prison Break returns Monday!

Good interview with the writer (http://www.tvguide.com/News/Insider/default.htm?cmsRedir=true&rmDate=08082006&cmsGuid=%7B78454B46-D7A3-4CB1-A6D8-8C0808FF1F71%7D&cmsSrch=true)

Sounds like Sara is still alive!

@@@
08-16-2006, 09:45 AM
Prison Break returns Monday!

Good interview with the writer (http://www.tvguide.com/News/Insider/default.htm?cmsRedir=true&rmDate=08082006&cmsGuid=%7B78454B46-D7A3-4CB1-A6D8-8C0808FF1F71%7D&cmsSrch=true)

Sounds like Sara is still alive!Won't get it here till a few weeks later but still :woot:

Motion
08-21-2006, 06:58 AM
The manhunt continues tonight!

:woot:

ILPhinFan88
08-21-2006, 09:06 AM
The manhunt continues tonight!

Have the TiVo set to record the series in case I would miss a show. :D

Motion
08-22-2006, 08:58 AM
Good episode last night. They didn't waste any time killing people off. Looks like Michael and the new FBI guy will have a good battle of wits.

Next week looks crazy!

UltraDol-Fan
08-22-2006, 10:11 AM
I saw like the first half, it was pretty good. I don't like that Invasion guy being in it though, I was confused for awhile

Motion
08-22-2006, 10:30 AM
I saw like the first half, it was pretty good. I don't like that Invasion guy being in it though, I was confused for awhile

Yeah I knew he was gonna be in it so I was expecting him. I'm wondering if the other "agent" is still gonna be in it.

mor911
08-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Last night's episode was cool. Can't believe they killed the dark haired chick. Can't believe the other one (doctor chick) lived. Anyone else think that Teabag's story is just utter bull ish?

Motion
08-22-2006, 10:32 AM
Last night's episode was cool. Can't believe they killed the dark haired chick. Can't believe the other one (doctor chick) lived. Anyone else think that Teabag's story is just utter bull ish?

You had to see that coming though. I can't believe she actually thought the local police would be legit, we're talking about the president's bro here. Yeah the whole T-bag hand thing is a little far-fetched.

mor911
08-22-2006, 10:34 AM
Who in the hell would be afrain of a one handed guy with a screw driver?

Motion
08-22-2006, 10:50 AM
Who in the hell would be afrain of a one handed guy with a screw driver?

@@@
08-22-2006, 11:51 AM
Who in the hell would be afrain of a one handed guy with a screw driver?Post of the day :lol:

UltraDol-Fan
08-22-2006, 12:11 PM

mor911
09-05-2006, 02:12 AM
Great episode tonight... One thing majorly pisses me off... The FBI can't track Schofield down, but that redneck prison GUARD can?!?!?! BS!

Motion
09-27-2006, 12:31 PM
:eek: Episode the other night was pretty crazy!

So we have:
1 dead
1 caught
1 nutjob doing who knows what
5 holed up in a house with a hostage and alot of money

And............someone gets killed next week!

Craziness!

Motion
10-23-2006, 11:16 AM
Prison Break is back tonight!

ILPhinFan88
10-23-2006, 12:03 PM
Prison Break is back tonight!

Yep, been waiting for it. :D

Agent51
10-24-2006, 09:17 AM
Yep, been waiting for it. :D

Me too, damn MLB playoffs making it take some time off (along with Family guy and American Dad and House and Standoff, lol).

Pretty good episode last night. I can honestly say I did NOT see the FBI guy working with the "secret service" guy. I wonder why he wants ALL of them killed? Maybe he thinks Michael and Lincoln told them about the conspiracy? Anyone else find it funny that Lincoln paid a meth head to beat up his son? I know why he did it, but it was just hilarious when LJ was like "you paid a meth head to kick my ***?" :lol:

Motion
10-24-2006, 09:29 AM
Real good episode last night. Can't believe T-bag duped them all like that. There is SO many different ways this show can go. I'm interested to see how long it is before Michael and Lincoln's dad comes back into it. Next week looks crazy, looks like C-note comes very close to getting caught. I have a bad feeling about Sucre getting caught too.

Agent51
10-24-2006, 09:40 AM
Real good episode last night. Can't believe T-bag duped them all like that. There is SO many different ways this show can go. I'm interested to see how long it is before Michael and Lincoln's dad comes back into it. Next week looks crazy, looks like C-note comes very close to getting caught. I have a bad feeling about Sucre getting caught too.

I DVRed it and it stopped recording before the preview, so I missed it. and yeah, T-Bag comlpetely jacked them, lol. I was wondering WTF Sucre was doing, he didn' strike me as that kind of guy. I like him, I was actually pissed when I thought he double-crossed them. You're right too, Sucre going back is just BEGGING to be caught. I was feeling "setup" from the moment he was told she stood him up. I think the FBI (or someone) got to them and made the guy say she stood him up so that Sucre would come back for her and they can nab him.

ILPhinFan88
10-31-2006, 12:06 AM
Really good episode tonight, playing the FBI agent now way to go. :D

Motion
10-31-2006, 07:22 AM
Great episode last night, next week looks even better.

Agent51
10-31-2006, 12:25 PM
I wonder how Lincoln and his son are gonna get out of that one. I doubt he goes back to jail, because then the show would basically be pointless, since the entire plot of the show was Michael breaking Lincoln out. It was also pretty sweet how Michael turned the tides on the FBI agent. Can't friggin' wait til next week, I love this show.

Motion
10-31-2006, 12:29 PM
I wonder how Lincoln and his son are gonna get out of that one. I doubt he goes back to jail, because then the show would basically be pointless, since the entire plot of the show was Michael breaking Lincoln out. It was also pretty sweet how Michael turned the tides on the FBI agent. Can't friggin' wait til next week, I love this show.

He'll never make it to jail. Remember the agents want them dead. I'm guessing another truck smashing while he's being taken to jail.

Maybe Pops will show up again?

I'm glad Michael knows they have his harddrive now too.

Agent51
10-31-2006, 12:34 PM
He'll never make it to jail. Remember the agents want them dead. I'm guessing another truck smashing while he's being taken to jail.

Maybe Pops will show up again?

I'm glad Michael knows they have his harddrive now too.

Yeah, it's cool that Michael knows, now he can mess with them back, lol. At the same time though, I wonder how he was that sloppy in the first place. I mean, his plan was SUPER well thought out, and then he just tosses the HD in the water? I at least would have smashed it to a million pieces first then tossed it, lol.

Motion
11-13-2006, 01:46 PM
Big secret to be revealed tonight!

Motion
11-14-2006, 09:47 AM
Great episode last night!

NJPhinFan21
11-14-2006, 10:24 AM
who do you think Lincolns/Michaels dad is? Michael knows this guy......very interesting
also, how did Sucri show up? i missed that part (flipped to the Panthers/Bucs game)

Motion
11-14-2006, 10:26 AM
who do you think Lincolns/Michaels dad is? Michael knows this guy......very interesting
also, how did Sucri show up? i missed that part (flipped to the Panthers/Bucs game)

I'm not sure about their dad, I wonder if he really is their dad at all.

Sucre just busted in and saved Michael. Good thing he gave him the location a while back.

NJPhinFan21
11-14-2006, 10:35 AM
I tend to think "dad" is in on it.

how long can this show really go on ya think? to me, its easily the best show on TV right now (until 24 comes back in Jan)

Motion
11-14-2006, 10:43 AM
Not real sure, I've heard people say they are dragging it out to long. But I love it, watch it every week. I can't believe Lincoln left LJ behind, that was a big mistake.

NJPhinFan21
11-14-2006, 10:51 AM
Linc is a great character but dumb as a rock, LOL
Michael is the brains, Linc is the brawn.

Motion
11-14-2006, 10:53 AM

I really hope Linc gets his hands on that Kim guy.

cltchperf
11-14-2006, 04:15 PM
Well I haven't read through the whole group of posts, but from the ones I saw had lists of favorite shows. I can't believe no one has Rescue Me as their favorite show. I don't really watch many other shows that aren't football or sports, but Rescue Me is great. There is always something crazy happening, drama, action, and is just hilarious. You just don't see shows that have guys talk like guys on the shows. Of course things, are exaggerated, but this is a television show. I have couple of friends who are volunteer firemena, and some of the jokes and stuff remind me of the funny times at the firehouse. Anyone else have Rescue Me as a favorite?

FIN-IN-RI
11-14-2006, 05:27 PM
Not real sure, I've heard people say they are dragging it out to long. But I love it, watch it every week. I can't believe Lincoln left LJ behind, that was a big mistake.

noooo waaaay!!

FIN-IN-RI
11-14-2006, 05:28 PM

:lol: i love the show

Eop05
11-15-2006, 01:16 PM
Just started watching this show about a month ago and just caught up. whatever I couldn't download, I managed to get off of Amazon for season 2 for 2 bucks an episode (great HD quality too). Not bad since I only missed 4 episodes of season 2.

Anyway, it has to be one of the best shows on TV. I'd say my favorite next to Lost.

This week was great as usual, but can T-bag just die already!

Motion
11-15-2006, 01:23 PM
Just started watching this show about a month ago and just caught up. whatever I couldn't download, I managed to get off of Amazon for season 2 for 2 bucks an episode (great HD quality too). Not bad since I only missed 4 episodes of season 2.

Anyway, it has to be one of the best shows on TV. I'd say my favorite next to Lost.

This week was great as usual, but can T-bag just die already!

:yes:

I like your style! :D

Agent51
11-15-2006, 01:49 PM
I've loved this show since day one, lol. I definately don't think they are dragging it out too long. If they were still in prison at this point then yes, it would definately be dragging on too long, but they are all out and being chased down, and it's new and fresh each week, so until it starts getting super predicatable and boring, it isn't dragging on.

A few thoughts/questions I've had though.

One, how did T-Bag manage to (presumably) rip his hand off his arm as the cops are running up to the door and not make a sound so the cops thought nobody was there? I don't care HOW tough you are, you WILL make a sound if you rip your own hand off. He screamed like crazy when it got cut off in the barn, and that was a clean cut with an axe. He was also making a lot of noise/screaming when the guy was cutting out his stitches to get him to tell where the money was, so how did he not make a peep when he ripped it off? That is stitches and flesh ripping apart, seems like it would hurt more than a stitch being cut out of even the hand being severed with an axe in the first place

Two, where is the crazy guy? They haven't even MENTIONED him in quite some time now. Last we saw he was building a boat to go to sail to Holland (it was Holland right, I can't remember exactly what country it was, lol) via the Great Lakes. :sidelol:

Three, how did Sucri (sp?) find Michael in the desert? I know Michael gave him the paper with the coordinates, but it was written as words on the papaer (just like the tattoo) and Sucri doesn't seem like the brightest guy. Also, even IF he knew beforehand they were coordinates somehow, how did he get there without a GPS? Michael was carrying one to find the place, and he's super smart, yet Sucri just walked in with a gun.

Four, I just don't trust the dad at all. Maybe I'm wrong and he really is good and they just want us to THINK he's bad, but for some reason I think somethings up with him. Also, how does Michael know him? One part of me thought maybe he helped Michael plan the whole breakout, but the other side thinks that if he did, it shouldn't be as hard as it is for them right now, because the guy seems to have all these crazy resopurces, so you'd think they'd already be wisked away to safety if he helped plan the escape.

Five, I hate waiting a week in between episodes :lol:

Motion
11-15-2006, 01:55 PM
Yeah I was wondering about the crazy guy too. Haven't seen him in while. I definitely agree about the shady dad, something is definitely up with him.

Timmy54
11-15-2006, 02:00 PM
sucri said after the gun show down he was glad he got the coordinates but did he have to make it so hard, it took him forever to figure out how to work the gps. so i think he had one!

Eop05
11-15-2006, 03:18 PM
sucri said after the gun show down he was glad he got the coordinates but did he have to make it so hard, it took him forever to figure out how to work the gps. so i think he had one!

Yeah, I think I heard that too.

As for the Dad, I'm kinda in the middle with him. He's went through a lot of trouble to keep Lincoln alive. Maybe he needs something from him and that's why he's been saving him back to the execution.....I'm not sure. I don't know what to make of it just yet.

Agent51
11-16-2006, 12:06 PM

Yea actually, now that you mention it, I DO remember hearing him say something about a GPS.

Yeah, I think I heard that too.

As for the Dad, I'm kinda in the middle with him. He's went through a lot of trouble to keep Lincoln alive. Maybe he needs something from him and that's why he's been saving him back to the execution.....I'm not sure. I don't know what to make of it just yet.

Exactly, I think he's helping them, but only because he needs something from him. I don't think he's helping them out of the goodness of his heart, lol. Also, if he just wanted to save his son then he would already have all of them safe somewhere, like I said before, he seems to have a bunch of secretive resopurces so I find it hard to believe that he couldn't just organize a plane or something to take them to Panama or somewhere else that is safe, which leads me to believe he needs Lincoln for something.

Motion
11-16-2006, 12:08 PM
Yea actually, now that you mention it, I DO remember hearing him say something about a GPS.

Exactly, I think he's helping them, but only because he needs something from him. I don't think he's helping them out of the goodness of his heart, lol. Also, if he just wanted to save his son then he would already have all of them safe somewhere, like I said before, he seems to have a bunch of secretive resopurces so I find it hard to believe that he couldn't just organize a plane or something to take them to Panama or somewhere else that is safe, which leads me to believe he needs Lincoln for something.

:yes: To bring down the President! He's part of the evidence. They need Sara too, that key leads to that recording!

Motion
11-20-2006, 10:02 AM
Tonight's episode sounds really good!

Timmy54
11-20-2006, 10:26 AM
looking forward to it/

Motion
11-20-2006, 01:41 PM
Sarah Wayne Callies: Prison Break's Sara Is in Deep Water

by Matt Webb Mitovich
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
Sarah Wayne Callies, Prison Break

When last we tuned in to Fox's Prison Break (http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/prison-break/192186) (Mondays at 8 pm/ET), Sara Tancredi was bobbing for apples — minus the apples and any sense of autumnal festivity. More accurately, I suppose, she was being water-tortured by the evil Agent Kellerman. (That decision to run out on Michael is looking pretty bad now, eh?) TVGuide.com spoke with the good doctor's portrayer, Sarah Wayne Callies (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=190892), about her latest pickle, Sara's undeniable love for Michael and what Season 3 (yes, I said 3) might hold.
TVGuide.com: So, how long can you hold your breath? I'm worried about you there.
Sarah Wayne Callies: [Laughs] Much longer than I had thought originally.

TVGuide.com: I always imagine that it must be harrowing shooting a scene like that, even though it's "pretend."
Callies: It was nerve-racking, particularly when they rehearsed the scene with my stunt double, and during it she split her head open about two or three inches, blood gushing. That wasn't the most relaxing thing to see right before I did it!

TVGuide.com: Sounds like a scene I just saw in the horror film Turistas. I always seem to catch you at these bad times. When we spoke in May, Sara was all strung out....
Callies: That's right! It's not been an easy few weeks for her.

TVGuide.com: Did I hear correctly, that Prison Break isn't taking its planned hiatus? That they're running straight through, with no break?
Callies: I have heard rumors in both directions; I have no confirmation. They may have to start filming [the episodes] live, then! [Laughs] Because we're pretty close to the wire. [TVGuide.com has since reported (http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jspa?threadID=700012265) that after the Nov. 27 "fall finale," Prison Break could return as soon as late January, as opposed to March.]

TVGuide.com: There's an idea, a live Prison Break. I mean, you guys are all pros....
Callies: I don't know how well that would work. It might be less exciting than you think. Remember when they did that live ER years ago? It was one of my least favorite episodes.

TVGuide.com: I feel bad for you, that you might have been "lonely" this season on the set. It was just you and Agent Kellerman for a stretch there.
Callies: Well, Paul Adelstein (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=194021) is just an extraordinary professional, and I've had a great time working with him. But I miss Went! I do, I do. We had a lot of fun last season, and it was a joy to have Episode 10 together.

TVGuide.com: When you and Wentworth Miller (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=178955) finally filmed Episode 10, that wasn't literally the first you had seen of him all season, was it?
Callies: We're pretty good friends, so we see each other socially and stuff. My life is not Wentworth-free, it's Michael-free. How is that?

TVGuide.com: Since the Michael-Sara reunion was so anticipated, how much thought did you give to it? How far ahead did you start thinking about the beats you would want to hit?
Callies: Well, I put a lot of thought into it, but only so much of that thinking is relevant once you read the words that they've given you to say. Ultimately, it's maybe a reunion that happens in "pieces." The first time these two encounter one another...

TVGuide.com: She needed to be practical.
Callies: I don't know about practical, but I don't know that there's any emotion she was going to feel besides the negative ones, which she hadn't really had an opportunity to express. She's been in coping mode for quite a while. When you've been doing your best to hold it all together, and you encounter someone who's even marginally safe, there's that initial unloading. I certainly had a lot of respect for the decision that she made....

TVGuide.com: Were you satisfied with the way the writers played it — that they didn't kowtow to fans and have the two of you run into each other's arms?
Callies: The decision Sara made was choosing her sobriety over Michael. She made it clear to him that a life on the run was going to really jeopardize her health, not in a trivial sense, but... the next time she has an overdose, it will probably kill her.

TVGuide.com: You had that great line, "So, Michael... this is your plan?"
Callies: I loved that! [Laughs] "To run to Panama, with the two most wanted men in America?" Of all the great plans Michael Scofield has come up with, that was not his finest hour. But then again, there's the question of what would have happened if Kellerman hadn't intervened....

TVGuide.com: What was Sara on her way to say? "Let's get in a quickie, before I storm off all righteously"?
Callies: [Chuckles] There's that saying, "I'd rather be miserable with you than miserable without you." The irony of it is that in the process of Kellerman torturing her, as all of the external things in her life are stripped away and as things come into very clear focus, it's the first and only time she's ever really allowed herself to acknowledge, "There's nothing I can do about the fact that I'm in love with this man." And now, of course, he's under the impression that I want nothing to do with him and has no idea that I'm on the brink of death. It's the constant Michael-Sara ballet of "ships passing in the night" — of him saying one thing and me hearing another. They're broken people.

TVGuide.com: Did you get to see Michael's other little girlfriend, Nika, pining to share something more with him?
Callies: I think if Dr. Sara had seen those scenes, she probably would have felt much more secure — but, of course, she didn't have her TiVo set!

TVGuide.com: I have to wonder, and maybe you have, too, what the premise would be for Season 3. In Season 1, they broke out, Season 2 is running for the border....
Callies: Search me. I honestly wasn't sure the writers were going to be able to come up with a credible Season 2, but they've done a really lovely job.

TVGuide.com: Maybe if the brothers do get captured and thrown back into the pokey, it will be breakout time all over again.
Callies: Well, we were brainstorming one day, myself and Zack Estrin, one of the writers.... It was really hot in Texas, and the heat had gotten to us, and we thought, "Maybe Sara gets caught and thrown in jail. And then Michael has to dress up as a woman to get thrown in jail, and it could be a Bosom Buddies-meets-Oz kind of thing.

:D

Motion
11-21-2006, 09:31 AM
Awesome episode last night! Next week looks even better. The body count is going through the roof, we've been seeing at least one a week lately.

Timmy54
11-21-2006, 09:37 AM
ok, how do the guys get out of this one is my question.

Motion
11-21-2006, 09:39 AM
ok, how do the guys get out of this one is my question.

Should be interesting. I'm so glad they decided to get even instead of running.

Agent51
11-21-2006, 02:15 PM
I'm not sure how they get out of this one, probably Michael saying some stuff to distract/outsmart him and then Lincoln attacking him. Wouldn't it be funny if they convinced the FBI guy that Linc really WAS innocent and then he JOINS them and helps them find Sara, then it's those three trying to rescue Sara and clear Linc's name, while the "secret service" guy are trying to find and kill them? THAT would be quite a twist.

MY question is, how is this guy a lifelong FBI agent yet everytime they get in a shootout he never hits anyone? I mean, he killed the "baseball card stealing" kid (I hated him and forgot his name, lol) point blank, and he hit the father, but we ALL knew the dad would come away hit when the shoutout started, that was predictable, but when he walked over the hill of rocks it looked as if he was RIGHT THERE, yet he starts shooting and hits NOBODY, he doesn't get the dad til later in the gun fight, so is the guy the FBI's worst marksman?

Also, It appears I was wrong about the dad, lol, he doesn't seem to have had malicious alterior motives after all, unless stuff is going to come out after he dies. Although like I said, it seemed TOO predictable that the dad was a bad guy, almost like they WANTED us to think that so he probably WOULDN'T be bad. It's like CSI, the first person who they always make you THINK did the murder is never the actual murderer :lol:

Timmy54
11-21-2006, 04:26 PM
the dad dieing was way too predictable. I like the drug guy trying to turn them in for a deal and then the fbi guy ripping out his pace maker and morphine. lol

this show rocks, too bad the fall finally is next week

guatemalanfan
11-22-2006, 09:15 PM
cant wait for next week "papi" :lol:

CrunchTime
11-22-2006, 09:38 PM
Good series.It took me a while to get into it.Lost is the only other series that I like.Didnt care for Daybreak or Heroes although my sons like it.Has anyone heard if Rome is going to be renewed ?

Motion
11-27-2006, 11:49 AM
Fall Finale tonight! Should be a good one.

Agent51
11-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Fall Finale tonight! Should be a good one.

Bittersweet though, should be a great episode, but it also means there will be a HUGE cliff-hanger AND we have to wait months to find out how it's resolved :fire:

mor911
11-27-2006, 12:11 PM
Bittersweet though, should be a great episode, but it also means there will be a HUGE cliff-hanger AND we have to wait months to find out how it's resolved :fire:agreed. If there'sone thing I hate about these writers is the lack of closure at the end of a season. Someone should explain to them that it doesn't HAVE to be a cliffhanger for us to be excited about season 3.

Agent51
11-27-2006, 12:37 PM
agreed. If there'sone thing I hate about these writers is the lack of closure at the end of a season. Someone should explain to them that it doesn't HAVE to be a cliffhanger for us to be excited about season 3.

Dude, the worst cliff-hanger EVER was at the end of the first season of Fastlane. That was my favorite show EVER and they ended the season with a MAJOR cliff-hanger. Only problem is, the show got CANCELLED and never came back for a secnd season, so I've been waiting 4 years to find out what happens, :lol: :fire: :boohoo:

Motion
11-27-2006, 12:46 PM
Actually I've heard they might change the length of the break. originally it wasn't due back til mid-March, now they are saying late-January to team up with 24 and basically own Monday night. :D

Motion
11-28-2006, 09:32 AM
Great Finale last night! I called the Kellerman defection a couple weeks ago. Glad it won't be off for too long. Back to the 1-2 punch of Prison Break and 24 on Monday nights! :woot:

mor911
11-28-2006, 09:39 AM
I knew he'd jump ship also :hi5: Wait till Michael finds out he tried to kill Sarah. I hope that asian guy gets butt raped by 7 male porn stars and then killed slowly. I hope the old CO guy that got arrested has a good relationship with his new cellmate.

Timmy54
11-28-2006, 09:43 AM
great show last night, but who will be the man guy chasing the guys now the FBI douche is dead??

Motion
11-28-2006, 10:19 AM
I knew he'd jump ship also :hi5: Wait till Michael finds out he tried to kill Sarah. I hope that asian guy gets butt raped by 7 male porn stars and then killed slowly. I hope the old CO guy that got arrested has a good relationship with his new cellmate.

:hi5:

Motion
11-28-2006, 10:19 AM
great show last night, but who will be the man guy chasing the guys now the FBI douche is dead??
I'm not so sure he's dead.

mor911
11-28-2006, 10:25 AM
I'm not so sure he's dead.agreed. I wouldn't be too suprised if he survived.

Motion
11-28-2006, 11:57 AM
agreed. I wouldn't be too suprised if he survived.

Question: Do you have some Prison Break (http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/prison-break/192186) scoop?— Joy

Ausiello: The brothers are going to try to expose the conspiracy via videotaped message, but don’t expect Mahone and his cronies to take it lying down. Elsewhere, Haywire’s going to develop a bit of a crush on a girl he meets in a convenience store. Hmm… somehow I doubt this will end well. For either of them.

mor911
11-28-2006, 11:59 AM
They didn't talk about C-note at all last night. I like C-note.

Motion
11-28-2006, 12:02 PM
They didn't talk about C-note at all last night. I like C-note.

They haven't talked about Haywire in over a month. :lol:

I'm also interested to see where Sucre goes from here.

mor911
11-28-2006, 12:04 PM
They haven't talked about Haywire in over a month. :lol:

I'm also interested to see where Sucre goes from here.I think Sucre is my favorite character. He's been loyal and down with the cause from day 1

Motion
11-28-2006, 12:06 PM
I think Sucre is my favorite character. He's been loyal and down with the cause from day 1

:yes: Big fan myself, I was really starting to worry though when that jet was coming for them.

mor911
11-28-2006, 12:08 PM
:yes: Big fan myself, I was really starting to worry though when that jet was coming for them.I was also scared they'd do something dumb.. like kill him.

Motion
11-28-2006, 12:09 PM
I was also scared they'd do something dumb.. like kill him.

:lol: Yeah, good thing he got the parachute that he did too.

Motion
01-22-2007, 10:05 AM
:woot: Prison Break is back tonight!

guatemalanfan
01-22-2007, 10:09 AM
:woot: Prison Break is back tonight!

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait

vmarcilfan75
01-22-2007, 11:21 AM

busy night of TV for me

Prison Break-8pm
24-9pm
Heroes-10pm(tivoed)

Motion
01-22-2007, 11:22 AM

busy night of TV for me

Prison Break-8pm
24-9pm
Heroes-10pm(tivoed)

Ditto

Motion
01-22-2007, 11:57 AM
Terry Tate on Prison Break!!!!!!

From TVGuide.com...............

After a long eight-week hiatus, the Prison Break (http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/prison-break/192186) continues tonight at 9 pm/ET, on Fox. But not everyone in jeopardy is on the run from the law. Disgraced and now-imprisoned Fox River bull Brad Bellick (series regular Wade Williams (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=180437)), for one, is trying to elude an outlaw named Bank. Playing the large-looming inmate is Lester "Mighty Rasta" Speight (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=252633), who made waves a few Super Bowl ad campaigns ago as "office linebacker Terry Tate." (Check out his website (http://www.mightyrasta.com/).) A few days ago, the big guy gave TVGuide.com a call.

TVGuide.com: You are a very large, very scary man.
Speight: [Laughs] Not to my family, though!

TVGuide.com: What are your current stats? I have you listed here as 6-foot-6, 325 lbs.
Speight: I'm 310 now, 305....

TVGuide.com: What, you're on a diet? Jenny Craig?
Speight: [Laughs] Yeah, Jenny Craig. It's killing me, man, but I'm looking a lot better.

TVGuide.com: Of course, in addition to your work on ABC's My Wife and Kids (http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/wife-kids/100317) (as Vanessa's father), people might recognize you from one of the most-watched Super Bowl ads of all time, the Reebok/"Terry Tate" spot.
Speight: Yes, sir. It's the No. 2 commercial of all time for the Super Bowl. Mean Joe Green's Coca-Cola commercial was voted No. 1.

TVGuide.com: You're in good company.
Speight: Yeah, it's not too bad, not too bad. God didn't give me the Super Bowl the way I wanted it — I wanted to play in one — but he ended up giving me one of the most memorable Super Bowl commercials of all time. Just to bring you up to speed on Terry Tate, maybe we'll have another Super Bowl commercial next year... and, from that we're looking at, the chance to make movie history by being the first commercial ever spun into a movie.

TVGuide.com: I have to say, Prison Break's Bank is rather well-spoken, very good at articulating his threats against Bellick.

There's a point where Bellick lets him down, shall we say, and Bank says, "Now you've made me look like an ***" — but he almost whispers the "***," there in the middle of a prison.
Speight: It's a struggle for a very large, intimidating actor to try to find various ways to parlay being intimidating. Usually, the best intimidators are smaller guys who don't have size, but have minds. Intimidation really is about the mind. Like in The Godfather, Scarface.... Sonny Corleone didn't have to lift a finger, but when he did raise his voice, you knew he meant it. So I was trying to be creative, and I didn't want to be over-the-top.... You've got to look at the circumstances there in prison: I could do anything I want with Bellick right there. I don't have to whoop his ***. I can have fun with him, like a cat playing with a mouse. Everything doesn't have to be a physical confrontation. That's how Kevin Hooks (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=160591), the director, and I saw Bank.

TVGuide.com: Is he going to stay a thorn in Bellick's side, or is Bellick going to, like, stick a shiv in someone to win Bank's favor?
Speight: We've got our fingers crossed and are holding onto four-leaf clovers, glad that critics like yourself are liking the character. You see what Bellick does to me , so now it's time for my retaliation on him. I have to tell you, Wade [Williams] is really cool. We have a good fight scene.

TVGuide.com: How did this Prison Break gig come to you?
Speight: My agent called me up and said they had a part for me, so I went in there, got a callback, and boom, they said, "We want Rasta."

TVGuide.com: Now, why "Rasta"?
Speight: It comes from my old wrestling days, because my biological ancestors have roots in the Bahamas. I don't have dreads and I don't live like the Rastas, but I have decided that Rasta stands for "Righteous Americans Stand Together Always."

TVGuide.com: [I]Nice.
Speight: Thank you. I've been trying to brand myself here in Hollywood, like [Dwayne] "The Rock" [Johnson (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=148230)]. My real name is Lester Speight, but we're creating myself as Lester "Rasta" Speight, then as I move along in this industry I'm going to drop the Rasta. I don't see them giving the Oscar to a guy named Rasta! [Laughs] It's all part of the game.

TVGuide.com: You did voice work for Xbox 360's Gears of War, right?
Speight: Right. I play the voice of Gus. So we've got the No. 1 video game in the country right now, and the 25th [ranked] video game of all time.

TVGuide.com: And you also do stand-up?
Speight: I do stand-up, too, yeah. I poke fun at myself, at being this big, at relationships, at the response I get when I walk onto an airplane.... It all depends on what's going on. I really want to be the first known, big, muscular stand-up comedian. That's my goal.

TVGuide.com: Speaking of comedy, you're in the upcoming Eddie Murphy (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=148452) movie, Norbit. The previews look very funny.
Speight: Thank you! I play Blue, who is Rasputia's brother — and of course Eddie plays Rasputia [a very large African-American woman]. Norbit is her boyfriend, and Blue just makes sure that Norbit takes care of his baby sister. Where Cinderella has the bad stepsisters, we're the bad "stepbrothers." We give him a lot of s--t. Eddie plays Rasputia and Norbit, as well as Mr. Wong.

TVGuide.com: What's it like working on one of these films where Eddie is playing all these different roles?
Speight: It's amazing. You know he has to be tired, putting on the suit for Rasputia, which took at least a couple of hours of makeup. He only would shoot three or four hours with that on.

TVGuide.com: Before we go, how about a final message from Bank to Bellick?
Speight: "Payback is a ***** — and then you die." That's all I'm gonna say.

Motion
01-22-2007, 03:09 PM
:D

Prison Break (http://www.tvguide.com/search/index.aspx?keyword=Prison+Break&searchtype=exact&exactmatchtype=S)
8 pm/ET FOX New
So, Michael and Linc won't be going back to Fox River after all, but Bellick will be. Whaddaya know. Instead, our fugitives and their new best friend Kellerman are off to Montana tonight, where Terrence Steadman awaits. Don't expect Steadman to be glad to see them. (Jeff Perry, the actor who plays Steadman, also plays Meredith's father on Grey's Anatomy.) Susan Hollander isn't exactly glad to see T-Bag (the cuddly, domesticated version), either. In fact, she's terrified. But her kids think he's great, and that's creepy.

Superself
01-22-2007, 05:03 PM
I'm excited!

Should be interesting to see what else the slimeball T-Bag is up to.

Motion
01-23-2007, 09:21 AM
Very good episode last night!

I knew Stedman was gonna kill himself though.

Should be interesting to see how they get away now.

C-note is such a dumbazz.

And where the hell is Haywire!?!?!?!?!?! :lol:

Superself
01-23-2007, 10:17 AM
I don't know why they never show whats up with haywire. Kinda strange with how much time has passed.

Really stupid for dude to get his wife hemmed up like that. Sounds like she getting railroaded straight to prison. That one undercover lady warned her though.

T-bag gotta be some strange kinda crazy to go back home and torment his family rather than taking that money and getting out of the country to find a nice cozy and private paradise.

Motion
01-23-2007, 10:25 AM
I don't know why they never show whats up with haywire. Kinda strange with how much time has passed.

Really stupid for dude to get his wife hemmed up like that. Sounds like she getting railroaded straight to prison. That one undercover lady warned her though.

T-bag gotta be some strange kinda crazy to go back home and torment his family rather than taking that money and getting out of the country to find a nice cozy and private paradise.

No one ever said he was smart. :lol:

Motion
01-23-2007, 03:56 PM
From TVGuide.com........

You read it here first: Prison Break (http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/prison-break/192186)'s Sarah Wayne Callies (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=190892) is expecting her first child with husband Josh Winterhalt, the actress' spokeswoman confirms. The baby is due in late summer.

What exactly does this mean for Dr. Sara on PB? I'll have the scoop on that in the coming days, but suffice it to say Michael's crush will be MIA for at least the early part of any Season 3. (Can you say, "kidnap victim?" Can you?)

Roman529
01-23-2007, 05:31 PM
I have most missed of the episodes but I watched last night'e episode and it was cool. Are the past shows on DVD? I would like to see how they got out of prison in the 1st place....missed that episode too. :(

That black guy in prison was huge......dayum!!!!!!! Sign him up to be an O-lineman, and be sure to bring him his brownie desserts. :lol:

Motion
01-29-2007, 10:51 AM
I have most missed of the episodes but I watched last night'e episode and it was cool. Are the past shows on DVD? I would like to see how they got out of prison in the 1st place....missed that episode too. :(

That black guy in prison was huge......dayum!!!!!!! Sign him up to be an O-lineman, and be sure to bring him his brownie desserts. :lol:

Thats Terry Tate, Office Linebacker!!!!!

And yes you can get Season 1 on DVD any place that sells DVDs.

Motion
01-29-2007, 10:52 AM
Prison Break's Robert Knepper Talks T-Bag and Sympathy

Will T-Bag, he of the one hand, ultimately be done in by his heart? Robert Knepper (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=172232) of Prison Break (http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/prison-break/192186) (Mondays at 8 pm/ET) dropped by the TV Guide office last week to survey his deviant alter ego's fate, take us inside his painful, painful prosthetic, and give those who appreciate and honor Fox's serialized thriller a big "hand."
TVGuide.com: When I heard you were stopping by, I was concerned that this was maybe part of some "Farewell, T-Bag" tour or something. But you're probably in town just to tout the show's return, right?
Robert Knepper: No one can guarantee that any of our characters are around.... But people seem to really like this character, so I think he's going to be around for a little bit.

TVGuide.com: T-Bag has the Hollanders all boarded up and terrorized.... Why doesn't he just give up on this vendetta, cut bait and run off with the money?
Knepper: Because Teddy's got an incredibly deep connection with this woman. It's a love, love, hate, love, love relationship that can't be summed up easily. You saw the episode — he genuinely believes in his heart that she's the ticket, that she is his salvation. If she can just see that, then everything will be hunky-dory.

TVGuide.com: I thought he almost pulled it off, when the kids run in, squeeing, "Uncle Teddy!!
Knepper: Yeah, they really missed him! These last two episodes, and there's one other one that goes with them, were so intense, you'll see. There is so much that comes out about, as he hinted, "You know, my daddy never was around much, so I taught myself how to use a hammer," all that stuff. There's stuff about family that comes out that's just.... [Sighs]

TVGuide.com: Did K.K. Dodds (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=248704) (Susan Hollander) suspect that your paths might cross again sometime during the series?
Knepper: I told her last year, "K.K., you're really good. Really good. Don't be surprised if this story line's not dead. Mark my words, we'll be back." And I was right. Any time you can pull vulnerability out of one of these characters, you've got to run with it, and you can't get more vulnerable than Teddy was with her last year. He genuinely loved her and believed that she loved him, so how could she turn him in?

TVGuide.com: Now, about the "hand": Do they have you wearing, like, a hard plastic mitten? It doesn't seem to be the "bad pirate movie/handheld hook" thing you sometimes see.
Knepper: We have gone through so many things.... They hired a prosthetic company in Dallas to do a mold of my hand. Usually, this would be made into an actual hand that slips over the stub of the wrist. The problem for us is — and I've been offered alternatives to alleviate this problem, but none of them look as good — this hand is so tight on me. Ideally, you would make the fake hand bigger than your real hand, so you could slip into it like a glove, but they made this basically the same size as mine, so I am putting my hand inside my hand, basically. I can only wear it for about 15 minutes at a time, and even then, my fingers come out literally white-tipped.

TVGuide.com: I asked Sarah Wayne Callies (Sara) this same question: Has it been kind of lonely for you this season, being broken away from the other guys?
Knepper: I miss the guys, I really miss them. Even Sarah, and I never had a scene with Sarah, but at least I'd see her on the set. I'm on location somewhere in a house, supposedly in another town, and I never get to see the guys. That camaraderie, I really miss. That was a lot of fun.

TVGuide.com: Is there anything you can tease about the possibility of T-Bag crossing paths with any of the other guys before this season is up?
Knepper: I think we're going to cross paths.... I think things are going to rapidly be crossing in these next four episodes that we have to shoot. We're on Episode 18 right now. I don't know who might cross their paths, but....

TVGuide.com: There'd have to be a plausible reason for it.
Knepper: [Scoffs] It's Prison Break! Anything is possible. No, I was thinking about the world "unbelievable" the other day. There's a difference between "I don't believe that" and "That's unbelievable." You can describe something as "unbelievable" in a great way, and if you really look at our show, you go, "That's just unbelievable." You can say it in a negative way, but you could also say it in a positive way, as in, "I can't believe that can actually happen!" You have to suspend your belief system a bit.

TVGuide.com: It was hinted at TCA that the writers might have come up with that long-elusive Season 3 premise....
Knepper: The doors are not as locked as they once were when you would call the writers office. It used to be like, "They can't be disturbed, they're trying to figure out Season 3!" OK, go ahead! Keep working on Season 3! [Laughs] People don't want to let this show go yet. I don't think Fox wants to let it go, they realize what they have. The disappointment would be to just put a third season out there for the sake of a third season, or a fourth season, or a fifth season. "We're going to make this damn thing work! Get Aaron Sorkin in here!" I think they'll do anything to keep this thing going. I just hope that they keep the detail in it, the good storytelling, as opposed to cheap shots or something that is just appeasing an audience or is so fantastical that you're like, "Oh, come on.... " You can't have too many moments like that in a row. Remember last year [when Michael tied a rope to the tunnel grating], there weren't any knots in that rope. So the next time we all go in there, we went, "We can't climb this rope!" And they were like, "Well, we already shot Michael coming down it." [Muse Watson (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=167313), Westmoreland] was like, "I just don't think the audience is going to buy this," and at the same moment, we went, "It's Prison Break." It's edited so quickly that I bet you that if even for a moment people were like, "There's no way they could climb up that rope," they give up on being right about that. But if you get too many of those things in a row, people are going to go....

TVGuide.com: I just did a story on how some of the things on 24 (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?id=3146081&sourcetype=s&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=3422914) this season are unbelievable, as in not believable....
Knepper: Now, Kiefer and I are buddies, and Kiefer [Sutherland (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=160662)] said once, "I feel like I've got to help make sure that this all makes sense." Because if we as actors don't step up to the plate.... They said to me last year, "We don't care how or where you put that razor blade, you've just got to get it out of your mouth and slash it across [Abruzzi's] throat." I said, "Well, I can't do the scene with the blade in my mouth," and they said, "We don't care." I ended up doing a thing where I have it stuck in my sock, and I reach in, and then I put it in my mouth.... It's the same thing with 24. You go, "I, the actor, have to have this make sense to me. if it doesn't make sense to me, it's not going to make sense to the audience."

TVGuide.com: Your name often comes up as a Prison Break cast member who has been overlooked by the Emmys and such. Do you think actors on serialized dramas might be at a disadvantage?
Knepper: It's great to hear that that . I'm not opposed to awards at all, I think it would be great. When we won the People's Choice Award last year, it was a hoot. We had that Rat Pack kind of thing, because Dom[inic Purcell (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=147558)] and Went[worth Miller (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=178955)] and I were out smoking when they announced the award, so the doors opened up and we were literally running down the aisle while everyone else was up on stage. [Executive producer] Marty Adelstein (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=194266) was like, "Guys, where are you?" That kind of excitement would be nice to have happen again. It would be nice to happen to any of us individually, and it certainly would be nice to happen as a group.

TVGuide.com: Could the type of character you're playing be a stumbling block for voters?
Knepper: No, that I don't think has to do with it. People come up to me on the street, and their immediate reaction is about the acting, which to me would be a prerequisite to being nominated. It's about the best acting, not the most lovable character. Any time you're playing someone so different than who you are, it's acting. Megan Mullally (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=165671) and I were classmates [at Northwestern], and while she was doing her [talk] show, she said, "Rob, I got your Emmy screener, and I loved it. You so deserve a nod. But it really boils down to the fact that the show is too new." She said, "Your time is coming, and I think it's coming next year." If you look at what our work was in our first episode last year, and up to this point in what has aired, the changes that each of us as actors have made, how much more deeply we've gotten into these roles, every one of us has gotten better. That episode at the end of last year, when Sara was walking along the lake, contemplating going back to doing drugs? Sarah [Wayne Callies] is a [I]woman walking down that lake, and when she started the series she was a girl. I feel like we were all boys, and now we've moved into the skin of being a man, and that should be recognized. Now I'm still scratching my head as to why we didn't get a nod for the Golden Globe like we did last year, and I'm really scratching my head over why SAG didn't nominate us for best ensemble. The next one coming up is Emmy, and if it doesn't work out... it's OK. When I got out in the next day and somebody comes up to me and says, "I love your show," that is so gratifying to hear. All those Oscar speeches I made up while mowing lawns as a kid? I just say it right to them: "Thank you."

Timmy54
01-29-2007, 10:58 AM
that is the best way to watch a season right there, i have season 1 on dvd and have watched it straight through twice, great fun.

Motion
01-29-2007, 11:05 AM
that is the best way to watch a season right there, i have season 1 on dvd and have watched it straight through twice, great fun.

I agree, thats with any show. I just can't stand to not watch it when its on TV for the first time though. I gotta keep up. I'm a junkie, I know.

Timmy54
01-29-2007, 11:11 AM
i actually do not like the DVD version of most shows, because most shows dont build on each other, most shows are a story within themselves while prison break and 24 are a story going on over and over, thats what makes them great on dvd, you can continue with the story, the others are all just stop and start. With PB, I really was unable to go to bed cause i knew i could watch the next one!

Motion
01-29-2007, 11:13 AM
i actually do not like the DVD version of most shows, because most shows dont build on each other, most shows are a story within themselves while prison break and 24 are a story going on over and over, thats what makes them great on dvd, you can continue with the story, the others are all just stop and start. With PB, I really was unable to go to bed cause i knew i could watch the next one!

Well yeah, thats mainly the only kind of shows I'm into. LOST on DVD is awesome!

muscle979
01-29-2007, 11:58 AM
I usually catch part of the show waiting for 24 to come on. It seems like it might be a good show I've just never sat down and watched a whole episode.

Motion
01-29-2007, 12:00 PM
I usually catch part of the show waiting for 24 to come on. It seems like it might be a good show I've just never sat down and watched a whole episode.

Its a great show, definitely in my top 5.

Motion
01-31-2007, 10:43 AM
Question: I'm really worried about what's going to happen with Sarah Wayne Callies' character on Prison Break (http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/prison-break/192186) now that she's pregnant in real life (Ausiello Report 1/23 (http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jspa?threadID=800006606)).— Linda

Ausiello: Relax, Dr. Sara is safe. Prison Break creator Paul Scheuring told me so himself. "We wouldn't kill her off for having a child," he says. "We're planning on going forward with her in the series, because she's one of our strongest components." Scheuring also ruled out incorporating the pregnancy into the show. Instead, he and his fellow producers are devising "creative ways" to account for Sara's disappearance this fall. (Callies is due in late summer, just as production on the anticipated third season gets underway.) "It actually fits into what we were already planning," says the exec, who would neither confirm nor deny that Sara would be the victim of yet another kidnapping. "We definitely have creative work-arounds to account for her character [being MIA]. We would have explanations for why she wasn't in the first [batch] of episodes."

Motion
01-31-2007, 10:43 AM
Question: Thanks for the awesome Ausiello Scoop ice-cream scooper! After a gift like that I shouldn't be asking for more, but do you have any Prison Break scoop?— Casey

Ausiello: You're a greedy little *******, Casey, and I love you for it. Paul Scheuring also teased that Season 3 would feature "a different storytelling process" that will begin to "play out in the last couple episodes of Season 2" and "leave some cliff-hangers, including one with Sara." Although mum on specifics, he says the new conceit will involve bringing "some of the surviving members of the gang back together," in addition to introducing several new faces. "In the model of Lethal Weapon, where in every subsequent sequel they had a new participant, we're going to be doing that as well. We brought in Mahone for Season 2, and we plan on adding one or two major new characters/actors for Season 3." Does that mean my buddy William Fichtner's days are numbered? "Let's just put it this way: We're very, very happy with Bill Fichtner."

Motion
01-31-2007, 10:49 AM
Ratings: 24 Defeats a Weakened Heroes
Sorry for the delay, but A) the ratings were delayed to begin with (I blame the slacker college kids), and B) I was off interviewing Bob Saget about Farce of the Penguins (out on DVD today). On with the show!

• Prison Break (http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/prison-break/192186) matched, perhaps even squeezed past, last week's season high, drawing an audience of 9.91 million total viewers.

• With Heroes (http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/heroes/281246) (13.57 million) dropping 1.27 mil viewers week-to-week — in turn delivering its lowest numbers since Oct 16 — 24 (http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/24/100003) (14.05 mil, up 400K) came out on top this week, and was the 9 pm champ (versus CBS sitcom reruns).

• Opposite a CSI: Miami repeat (13.4-ish million), Studio 60 (6.95 mil) was down 500,000, while What About Brian (5.71 mil) was up 300 thou.

Timmy54
01-31-2007, 11:06 AM
oh my friend you dont know what you are missing, get your hands on the first season of prision break and watch it on a long weekend, that will get your juices flowing!!

ILPhinFan88
02-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Evansville, Indiana

Where they met up with Sara, just down the road from me and is GRAPEAPE's town.

Motion
02-06-2007, 09:09 AM
Last night was pretty crazy. Looks linke Lincoln might get caught in the near future.

Enforcerfin33
02-06-2007, 09:12 AM
I cant believe that dude let the crazy guy jump!!

CARFINFAN
02-06-2007, 09:34 AM
I can't believe that people don't see everybody caught gets killed.

Motion
02-06-2007, 09:39 AM
I can't believe that people don't see everybody caught gets killed.

Well technically theres only been 3. Only one was killed illegally really. Tweener got gunned down for no reason. Abrutze was shot because he was pulling his gun. And Haywire killed himself, whether he was sane or not. I definitely see where your coming from though.

ILPhinFan88
02-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Just see it as guys who will do anyting to keep from going back to prison, even death.

Motion
02-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Just see it as guys who will do anyting to keep from going back to prison, even death.

Pretty much

Motion
03-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Great episode last night. Anyone else still watching?

ILPhinFan88
03-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Great episode last night. Anyone else still watching?

i am, besides LOST all the shows I watch have been pretty good lately.

CARFINFAN
03-06-2007, 10:46 PM
Not bad, but some of it is getting really old. Like teabag not getting the money. Just show the guy your ticket and get your bag.

Motion
03-21-2007, 09:18 AM
Fox has picked up Prison Break (http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/prison-break/192186)for a third season — but earning that green light was no easy feat for the serialized thriller which, having busted its cons out of the clink at the end of Season 1, ran the risk of exhausting not just its fugitives, but its storytelling options. Coming up with a winning Season 3 set-up "was absolutely the toughest nut to crack thus far," series creator Paul T. Scheuring (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=194299) tells TVGuide.com. "We always had the first two seasons mapped out in concept, and felt we'd cross the bridge of Season 3 when we got there."

What did Scheuring come up with? Understandably, he says, "There's not too much we can divulge. But by the end of the season finale [filmed last week and airing April 2], people will understand where the characters stand, and we leave a lot of mysteries on the table."

And which characters will be standing at the sophomore run's end? "More than half of the cast members will be back, and they know who they are," says Scheuring. "But I can't reveal more than that."

UPDATE: Emerging details include the addition of at least four cast members — two men, two women, none American — says Variety.

Enforcerfin33
03-21-2007, 10:55 AM
Man I like this show, but I think another season is going to kill the show.

Motion
03-21-2007, 11:15 AM
Man I like this show, but I think another season is going to kill the show.

Definitely gonna be a thin line to walk on.

Its getting alittle far fetched, but I'll still watch every week.

Farmer
03-21-2007, 11:25 AM
Definitely gonna be a thin line to walk on.

Its getting alittle far fetched, but I'll still watch every week.

yea, id be interested to see how they can pull off a season 3. to drag out season 2 was impressive to me. ill be watching though

say good morning teddy
'good morning teddy'

Motion
03-21-2007, 11:37 AM
yea, id be interested to see how they can pull off a season 3. to drag out season 2 was impressive to me. ill be watching though

say good morning teddy
'good morning teddy'

I can't wait to see him get gutted like pig. :evil:

Motion
03-27-2007, 08:34 AM
Another intense episode last night, this should be a very interesting season finale next week. I really hope that one of the brothers doesn't die. :(

I did read that "half of the cast" has signed on for season 3, so I do expect at least one or two deaths next week. Plus, the actress that plays Sara is pregnant so that should be interesting.

vmarcilfan75
03-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Another intense episode last night, this should be a very interesting season finale next week. I really hope that one of the brothers doesn't die. :(

I did read that "half of the cast" has signed on for season 3, so I do expect at least one or two deaths next week. Plus, the actress that plays Sara is pregnant so that should be interesting.

i really liked last nights episode except everyone walking around town with a gun in their hand in plain view. Love how Michael stabbed T-Bags other hand, Now he cant unzip his pants :lol:

And i have a feeling Lee actually gets shot by Alex or it'll be shown at the very end and then get cut off and we have to wait till next season to find out who was shot :(

Motion
03-27-2007, 11:18 AM
i really liked last nights episode except everyone walking around town with a gun in their hand in plain view. Love how Michael stabbed T-Bags other hand, Now he cant unzip his pants :lol:

And i have a feeling Lee actually gets shot by Alex or it'll be shown at the very end and then get cut off and we have to wait till next season to find out who was shot :(

Yeah I loved the T-bag scene too. :lol:

I'm sure they will leave us hanging at the end as well.

Farmer
03-27-2007, 11:25 AM

yea, good episode! liked the tricks theyre playing with us with linc and alex and the switcherew.

they obviously cant kill michael. if you were alex and were going to kill one, wouldnt you kill michael though!?!?! hes the smart one and would know how to get back at you. then again...why wouldnt you just shoot both of them right there on the dock

vmarcilfan75
03-27-2007, 11:27 AM
yea, good episode! liked the tricks theyre playing with us with linc and alex and the switcherew.

duh how can i forget to mention that, What a twist that was!! :eek: :(

Agent51
03-27-2007, 02:40 PM
This show is my favorite show on TV right now. I have watched since day one, I was even into it before I got (back) into Lost (when I had to DL every single episode after the first 3 that I watched originally just to keep up, lol). I have always wondered how long they can drag it out once they escaped prison, and SO far they have been doing a pretty good job of keeping it interesting without going too over-the-top but also without stalling and going nowhere in the big picture (like Lost has).

That being said, a 3rd season makes me very nervous. It seems like they were on pace to wrap it up this season and then found out about the 3rd season so they slowed the story down. They had everybody converging in Panama and it was really moving fast and playing out, but now I fear that they moved it too quick to be able to pull off a good 3rd season. The resolution seems to be right around the corner, with Kellerman testifying and Michael in posession of the money and them in Panama with the boat and the FBI guy there too and people from "the company" there and T-bag and the prison guard (I ALWAYS forget his name, lol) and Sucre all in Panama. I just don't know how they can draw this out for another season and I hope it doesn't ruin the show.

Motion
03-27-2007, 02:57 PM
This show is my favorite show on TV right now. I have watched since day one, I was even into it before I got (back) into Lost (when I had to DL every single episode after the first 3 that I watched originally just to keep up, lol). I have always wondered how long they can drag it out once they escaped prison, and SO far they have been doing a pretty good job of keeping it interesting without going too over-the-top but also without stalling and going nowhere in the big picture (like Lost has).

That being said, a 3rd season makes me very nervous. It seems like they were on pace to wrap it up this season and then found out about the 3rd season so they slowed the story down. They had everybody converging in Panama and it was really moving fast and playing out, but now I fear that they moved it too quick to be able to pull off a good 3rd season. The resolution seems to be right around the corner, with Kellerman testifying and Michael in posession of the money and them in Panama with the boat and the FBI guy there too and people from "the company" there and T-bag and the prison guard (I ALWAYS forget his name, lol) and Sucre all in Panama. I just don't know how they can draw this out for another season and I hope it doesn't ruin the show.

Yeah I hear ya.

Prison guard is Bellick. :D

Eop05
03-27-2007, 03:01 PM

Is it a 22 episode season next year? If so, they should've only done 18.

Motion
03-27-2007, 03:03 PM
Still alot of loose ends to tie up though.

I'm interesting to see who T-bag is working with.

Wonder if we'll ever see C-note again, I'm sure the "Company" will still want him dead.

Agent51
03-27-2007, 03:14 PM
Is it a 22 episode season next year? If so, they should've only done 18.

Maybe even less than 18, because if you are a fan of Lost you know even that can be too many. We have 18 (or is it 16?) episodes in a row and maybe only 2 have been interesting, the rest have been filler and borederline crap (with a few being actual crap).

Bellick, lol, it's always on the tip of my tongue too.

I too have a feeling the company wants C-note dead. As soon as that guy gave him the papers I thought something was up, like maybe that guy worked for the Company too, so he knows where they are going. I just don't think that storyline ended there.

Motion
04-02-2007, 09:42 AM
Preview: Prison Break's Game-changing Season Finale!

When your show is called Prison Break (http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/prison-break/192186), the first season finale sort of writes itself. But now, a season later, what can you do for an encore? Not so tough, says the show's creator and executive pro*ducer, Paul Scheuring (http://www.tvguide.com/detail/celebrity.aspx?tvobjectid=194299) — just toss out the formula. Again. "The era of the running man is over," he declares about the finale (airing tonight at 8 pm/ET, on Fox).

Meanwhile, brothers Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller (http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/wentworth-miller/178955)) and Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell (http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/dominic-purcell/147558)) still have to complete the final step of Michael's latest plan: Get to Panama and sail off into the sunset with a bag of millions. But first they will have to contend with a few old friends. "This thing catapults head over heels going into the third season," says Robert Knepper (http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/robert-knepper/172232), who plays the slithery T-Bag. "Characters who you wouldn't think are going to be together will come together."

Agent Alexander Mahone (William Fichtner (http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/william-fichtner/179152)), his misdeeds having been uncovered by the FBI, finds himself a fugitive from the law. He realizes that if he can co-opt Michael's plan, he'll get the money and the escape. But, of course, T-Bag is not one to let $5 million slip away without a fight.

So this year's finale? One boat. One bag of cash. And a bunch of very des*perate men.

http://www.tvguide.com

ILPhinFan88
04-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Hope it's a good one. :D

Agent51
04-03-2007, 01:42 AM
Pretty entertaining episdoe, although the end confused the hell out of me. I just did NOT get that place, was it like a prison but the guards stay outside and none go inside because the prisoners are free to roam and go where they want? It looked that way when the dudes with MACHIE GUNS wouldn't even walk through the doors, then the imagery inside.

I also don't get what was up with the open door leading right back outside, or with that entire "lab" scene and what the could POSSIBLY be :confused:.

I can't wait til fall dammit :fire:

Enforcerfin33
04-03-2007, 08:16 AM
NOT a fan of the ending at all. It seems to me that season 2 is going to be the same thing as season one! He's going to break out of prison....oh boy. I thought this show was only going to be on like one season or so, I had no idea they would drag it out like this.

Farmer
04-03-2007, 08:28 AM
NOT a fan of the ending at all. It seems to me that season 2 is going to be the same thing as season one! He's going to break out of prison....oh boy. I thought this show was only going to be on like one season or so, I had no idea they would drag it out like this.

i can see the producers now.."ok, end of season 2 is coming, what do we do for season 3? OH, i know, lets put his a** back into prison, but this time in panama"

yea the ending was a big let down. looked like he was walking into some type of fight club or something?? Linc better go back and get that 5 million bucks thats in the water. he could pay off someone to get Michael out.

Motion
04-03-2007, 08:30 AM
Interesting episode.

I was hoping Mr. Kim would have a much more painful death.

Loved the fact that Mahone and Michael showed up at prison at the same time.

The whole "SONA" storyline confuses me. Apparently thats where they wanted Michael to end up in the first place. Sounded like he was walking into the prison yard or something and there was a big fight or something going on. Should be interesting to see where it goes from here.

Feel really bad for Sucre.

Superself
04-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Pretty entertaining episdoe, although the end confused the hell out of me. I just did NOT get that place, was it like a prison but the guards stay outside and none go inside because the prisoners are free to roam and go where they want? It looked that way when the dudes with MACHIE GUNS wouldn't even walk through the doors, then the imagery inside.

I also don't get what was up with the open door leading right back outside, or with that entire "lab" scene and what the could POSSIBLY be :confused:.

I can't wait til fall dammit :fire:

Yes that is a prison. Just a nastier version of what is here in the US.

I wish they has ended this show. Now the plot twists seem more forced than anything else.

Enforcerfin33
04-03-2007, 12:00 PM
i can see the producers now.."ok, end of season 2 is coming, what do we do for season 3? OH, i know, lets put his a** back into prison, but this time in panama"

yea the ending was a big let down. looked like he was walking into some type of fight club or something?? Linc better go back and get that 5 million bucks thats in the water. he could pay off someone to get Michael out.
is it season 3 already....I am lost....

Motion
04-03-2007, 12:26 PM
is it season 3 already....I am lost....
:lol: Yeah, last night was the Season 2 Finale.

DAFINZ
04-03-2007, 01:46 PM
Yes that is a prison. Just a nastier version of what is here in the US.

I wish they has ended this show. Now the plot twists seem more forced than anything else.
Couldn't agree more. I was really excited by all of the 1st season but the second season has been a letdown. The acting blows with the exception of the guy who played Paul and the and the guy who played Mahone. Both 24 and PB need to axed, they've nothing left.

Agent51
04-03-2007, 02:17 PM
Couldn't agree more. I was really excited by all of the 1st season but the second season has been a letdown. The acting blows with the exception of the guy who played Paul and the and the guy who played Mahone. Both 24 and PB need to axed, they've nothing left.

Know what pisses me off about 24? The fact that every single episdoe I have seen Jack just runs in and KILLS people. The one a few weeks ago when they were looking for the guy controlling the drone. The sneak up to the warehouse, and some guy walks out, completely unarmed, just walking to a van and jack shoots and kills him. WTF is up with that? Every show I've seen he does some crap like that. I have tried on more than one occasion to get into this show and it just never works.

Back to the topic, I didn't think this season was bad, but I am worried about next season. As I said before, it seems like the writers had it all lined up to end it completely at the end of this season then FOX wants it renewed so they had to draw out the plot over the last few episodes, so it makes me worried what will happen when they need to cover an entire SEASON.

Enforcerfin33
04-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Know what pisses me off about 24? The fact that every single episdoe I have seen Jack just runs in and KILLS people. The one a few weeks ago when they were looking for the guy controlling the drone. The sneak up to the warehouse, and some guy walks out, completely unarmed, just walking to a van and jack shoots and kills him. WTF is up with that? Every show I've seen he does some crap like that. I have tried on more than one occasion to get into this show and it just never works.

Back to the topic, I didn't think this season was bad, but I am worried about next season. As I said before, it seems like the writers had it all lined up to end it completely at the end of this season then FOX wants it renewed so they had to draw out the plot over the last few episodes, so it makes me worried what will happen when they need to cover an entire SEASON.
I'm pretty sure I heard them first saying that it was a SERIES finale, but then like a week or two later they said season.

Farmer
04-03-2007, 03:35 PM

thats cause hes JACK BAUER!!! haha

DAFINZ
04-03-2007, 04:00 PM

There isn't enough time for me to completely ridicule 24, so I wont bother. I do like the part this season when Jack and his team are mislead to the house where Gredenko should be by his bro's wife. After realizing theres a bomb in the house, Jack screams "BOMB" and just happens to be right next to a window, which he jumps out of leaving him the sole survivor. :sidelol: So priceless

Agent51
04-03-2007, 07:22 PM
I GOT IT! For the LONGEST time I have wondered why Agent Mahone looked so familiar. I know I've seen him in other shows but there was also a nagging feeling that I knew him from somewhere else. Well, turns out I don't actually KNOW him, but the reason he looked so familiar is because there is another guy on TV that looks almost just like him. If anyone watcheds Deadliest Catch on Discovery you'll know who I mean. It's the captain of one of the boats, Sid Hanssen. Those two look SO much alike :lol:. Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest because it's been on my mind since Mahone joined the plot in Prison Break

Motion
01-14-2008, 10:04 AM
Is back tonight!!!

Anybody watch?

:bump:

Enforcerfin33
01-15-2008, 09:34 AM
Awesome episode! Next weeks looks even better!

ILPhinFan88
01-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Awesome "The Lounge" is back at the same time Prison Break is back (where's my big grin smilie?)

vinlakers22
01-16-2008, 12:08 PM
Good episode this week. It sucks that there are only 4 more episodes. Episode 13 which is now the last episode was only supposed to be the mid-season finale, so everything probably won't be wrapped up in this episode.