PDA

View Full Version : Official LA Lakers thread

bullseyeguy
03-20-2006, 08:53 PM
The thread title is a little misleading. This is actually the I hate the Lakers thread, and the official Lakers missing the playoffs thread...

Go Boston!

PHINATIC13
03-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Life's too short to spend your time hatin':nono:. Goodluck to ya with your thread.

nick1
03-20-2006, 10:38 PM
Life's too short to spend your time hatin':nono:. Goodluck to ya with your thread.
says the guy who has a hummer running over Jets, Bills and Pats :lol:

the Lakers need Kobe to average 50 points the rest of the way to make the playoffs. they barely won when he scored 81 points :lol:

PHINATIC13
03-20-2006, 11:04 PM
says the guy who has a hummer running over Jets, Bills and Pats :lol:

the Lakers need Kobe to average 50 points the rest of the way to make the playoffs. they barely won when he scored 81 points :lol:
Never said I hated them:tongue:.

Edit:Btw it's my Jeep(YJ) not a Hummer.

Amars
03-21-2006, 12:33 AM
Go lakers

Boston SUCKS

King Felix
03-21-2006, 12:50 AM
right now i want lakers to lose. so go hornets to get the 8th spot......and kings to keep the 7.

nick1
03-21-2006, 08:14 AM
Never said I hated them:tongue:.

Edit:Btw it's my Jeep(YJ) not a Hummer.
my mistake

Prime Time
03-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Go Lakers...I want them to make the playoffs...

bullseyeguy
03-21-2006, 09:11 PM
Go lakers

Boston SUCKS
Youre right, Boston does suck..They couldnt even beat the ****ty *** Lakers!

bullseyeguy
03-22-2006, 01:18 PM
Go Sacramento!

Roman529
03-22-2006, 03:40 PM
The real team in Los Angeles is the Clippers. Jack Nicholson must be turning in his....ohhh wait, he is still alive I think? :lol: Elton Brand and Sam Cassell are kicking butt. I bet Kobe is hating that he is NOT "the show" in LA.

Kobe
03-22-2006, 08:48 PM
The real team in Los Angeles is the Clippers. Jack Nicholson must be turning in his....ohhh wait, he is still alive I think? :lol: Elton Brand and Sam Cassell are kicking butt. I bet Kobe is hating that he is NOT "the show" in LA.

The Clippers are a better team, but Kobe is still 'the show' in LA. The Lakers are going to make the playoffs, and hopefully as 8 instead of 7. Be better to play the Mavs/Spurs than the Suns.

King Felix
03-23-2006, 12:19 AM
The Clippers are a better team, but Kobe is still 'the show' in LA. The Lakers are going to make the playoffs, and hopefully as 8 instead of 7. Be better to play the Mavs/Spurs than the Suns.

:confused:

PHINATIC13
03-23-2006, 12:27 AM

:shakeno:

Kobe's the best player in the league...........he's "the show" no matter what city he's in man.

bullseyeguy
03-23-2006, 12:34 AM
Best one-on-one player maybe, best overall or team player N-O!

PHINATIC13
03-23-2006, 12:40 AM
Best one-on-one player maybe, best overall or team player N-O!

** ok **

Kobe
03-23-2006, 11:19 AM
:confused:

The Lakers would have a better chance of beating the Mavs or the Spurs than the Suns. The Suns are a faster up and down the floor court than either, and the Lakers have a hard time with faster teams.

bullseyeguy
03-24-2006, 01:23 PM
Go Bucks tonight!

The Confessor
03-24-2006, 01:42 PM
[/b]

Kobe's the best player in the league...........he's "the show" no matter what city he's in man.

Yeah, just ask him....

CirclingWagons
03-24-2006, 06:59 PM
Go Lakers...they'll be a pain in the *** if they make the playoffs(which they should)

bullseyeguy
03-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Go Hornets tonight!!

MARINO1384
03-26-2006, 06:56 PM
[/b]

Best player in the league? most selfish maybe? yes he's a great scorier but he isn't going anywhere by himself. I'll take Vince Carter over him anyday.

Kobe
03-26-2006, 11:16 PM
Best player in the league? most selfish maybe? yes he's a great scorier but he isn't going anywhere by himself. I'll take Vince Carter over him anyday.

:rofl: :sidelol: :lol:

Hate to break it to ya, but Vince isnt going anywhere either...

Samphin
03-28-2006, 03:00 AM
The thread title is a little misleading. This is actually the I hate the Lakers thread, and the official Lakers missing the playoffs thread...

Go Boston!

Thank you for making this thread. Since you have, the Lakers have not lost and are now back into the 7th seed and climbing. They have an outside shot of climbing into the 6th spot and have been playing great recently as a team. Something they have not done consistantly all year.

Lamar answered Phil's challenge and over the past four games, Kwame has too. Kwame is much better suited as a center than a power forward, which Phil forced him into ealrier this year. He finishes better when he is closer to the basket and his defense has been great.

Mihm needs to get healthy to add depth on the playoff roster, but for right now, they need to concentrate on keeping Kwame and Lamar in the game early and often. Kobe will get his, but it is important for Lamar and Kwame to establish early and take the pressure off. This leads to doubling down on the bigs while Smush sits outside for open threes and Kobe can slash to the hoop.

So, once again, please keep this thread alive an dkicking, it seems to be helping the true L.A. team keep winning.

For those who feel the Clippers are a better team, please. One seaosn in which the stars align does not make for a better team/franchise. They will crumble in the playoffs when they realize they are just happy to be there.

King Felix
03-28-2006, 03:12 AM
close this thread.

phunwin
03-28-2006, 09:24 AM
Here's the thing about the Lakers and the playoffs: the team with the best player ALWAYS has a chance to win the series. If they get the 7 seed, they play Phoenix. The best player in that series would be Kobe Bryant. If they get the 6 seed, they'll play Denver. The best player in that series would also be Kobe Bryant. So they could steal a series.

Of course, you're not going to get real far when the third best player on your team is Smush Parker.