PDA

View Full Version : Merged: How on EARTH do you call this kid a VICTIM!?

Phinz4Life
03-21-2006, 11:33 PM
OCALA, Florida (CNN) -- Prosecutors here dropped charges Tuesday against a former teacher accused of having sex with a middle school student.
The teacher, Debra Lafave, offered her "deepest apologies" to the 14-year-old boy and his family.
Lafave, 25, said she is undergoing therapy for bipolar disorder and was "very remorseful" about the events that led to her arrest in June 2004.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/DebraLafave-1.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/03/21/charges.dropped/

Further google search revealed this sight with some um...fun pictures...if thats really her what a LUCKY kid. Victim my ***!
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/files/teacher3.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/teacherpics.html&h=256&w=199&sz=20&tbnid=yFSSco96FNDCjM:&tbnh=107&tbnw=83&hl=en&start=8&prev=/images%3Fq%3DDebra%2BLafave%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN

Buddwalk
03-21-2006, 11:35 PM
I'd take 10 days iss to sleep with this chick :yes:

tucker
03-21-2006, 11:37 PM
ya she's hot for a teacher

Phinz4Life
03-21-2006, 11:38 PM
I'd take 10 days iss to sleep with this chick :yes:

:hump:

If I was that kids friends, I'd have him castrated for turning her in.

Buddwalk
03-21-2006, 11:40 PM

If I was that kids friends, I'd have him castrated for turning her in.

:yeahthat:

Bro I would milk this to death...I'd sleep with her every night then make her give me good grades or threaten her :lol:

HysterikiLL
03-21-2006, 11:40 PM

tucker
03-21-2006, 11:41 PM
didnt one of his friends get jealous and rat on him/her? i'd be pissed at the the rat

d-day
03-21-2006, 11:46 PM
back to school, back to school, to prove to dad that i'm no fool, back to school...

Buddwalk
03-21-2006, 11:47 PM
back to school, back to school, to prove to dad that i'm no fool, back to school...

I got my lunch packed up, My boots Tied tight, Hope I dont get in a fight...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...Back to School :wink:

d-day
03-21-2006, 11:49 PM
I got my lunch packed up, My boots Tied tight, Hope I dont get in a fight...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...Back to School :wink:

that teacher is my snack pack :dday:

unifiedtheory
03-21-2006, 11:49 PM
If he's a "victim" then I want to be a "victim"...she's not too shabby. I saw a news clip today of her press conference and she's even better live.

Rocky Raccoon
03-21-2006, 11:51 PM
This kid is genious. Not only did he have sex with a hot older teacher, but now the whole world knows about it.

:hail: this 14 year old boy

nephinsfan
03-21-2006, 11:51 PM
you know that his dad was like "thats my boy"!

tucker
03-21-2006, 11:52 PM
thats what my dad would have said

Buddwalk
03-21-2006, 11:52 PM
that teacher is my snack pack :dday:

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Phinz4Life
03-21-2006, 11:53 PM
If he's a "victim" then I want to be a "victim"...she's not too shabby. I saw a news clip today of her press conference and she's even better live.

She can teach me all about sex ed and human anatomy.

:dday:

pigskinguy
03-22-2006, 12:35 AM
I want to be "victimized" too. Over and over and over again.

Muck
03-22-2006, 12:56 AM
She was much hotter when she got arrested. Stress and stuff ate away at her.

BTW - I was around some lawyer/media types this morning. Somehow they knew what was going to happen before the actual dropping charges happened. That, and some judge on the case was going to get blasted by somebody for acting up. She ain't going to jail.

d-day
03-22-2006, 01:17 AM
She was much hotter when she got arrested. Stress and stuff ate away at her.

BTW - I was around some lawyer/media types this morning. Somehow they knew what was going to happen before the actual dropping charges happened. That, and some judge on the case was going to get blasted by somebody for acting up. She ain't going to jail.

female prison movies :hump:

CalDolFan1014
03-22-2006, 03:21 AM
extra cirricular activities :hump:

SMadison29
03-22-2006, 03:31 AM
My teacher's never acted like that towards me. Aren't they supposed to treat everyone equally?

HysterikiLL
03-22-2006, 04:43 AM
This kid is genious. Not only did he have sex with a hot older teacher, but now the whole world knows about it.

:hail: this 14 year old boy

:lol: So now we know why he ratted her out

FinFan72
03-22-2006, 08:28 AM
yum yum ......she is HOT~!!!

RWhitney014
03-22-2006, 09:52 AM
Not to burst your bubbles, but none of you think it's a little demented that a 26 year-old teacher had sex with a 14 year-old student?

Pagan
03-22-2006, 10:06 AM
Not to burst your bubbles, but none of you think it's a little demented that a 26 year-old teacher had sex with a 14 year-old student?
She's a little demented, yes....but please, spare me....this kid lived out every schoolboy's fantasy.

This ain't the old days. Fourteen year old boys are getting their d***s wet anyway.

I wonder if this song was playing in the background? :tongue:

Teacher's Pet ~ Extreme

My formal education
Never bothered with my ABC's
Teacher/student relation
Taught me all about the birds and bees

School boy fantasy
Lose control of all my faculties

One thing that got through to me
Was her body chemistry

Subject to body language
Ain't so bad to read between the lines
I scored above average
Oral examination is where I shine

School boy fantasy
Student body
Graduated at the highest degree

Was her body chemistry
Very scientifically I studied her anatomy

Teacher's pet, Teacher's pet
God only knows what you do to me.

UltraDol-Fan
03-22-2006, 10:31 AM
She ain't going to jail.

I heard she is getting housre arrest or something because she is too "pretty" for prison. That's what the news here said her lawyer argued.

NaboCane
03-22-2006, 11:24 AM
That's how much things have changed in The New America. Sleeping with an attractive older woman was the Holy Grail of sex when I was about the age of the kid in question; sleeping with an older woman this hot was The Impossible Dream.

This country needs to unclench the national sphincter and deal with these cases individually instead of trying to make one rule govern all sex before a certain age. It's one thing for a predator to target children, but this is clearly a case where some discretionary enforcement could have been exercised.

RWhitney014
03-22-2006, 11:58 AM
She's a little demented, yes....but please, spare me....this kid lived out every schoolboy's fantasy.

This ain't the old days. Fourteen year old boys are getting their d***s wet anyway.

I wonder if this song was playing in the background? :tongue:

Teacher's Pet ~ Extreme

My formal education
Never bothered with my ABC's
Teacher/student relation
Taught me all about the birds and bees

School boy fantasy

Was her body chemistry

Subject to body language
Ain't so bad to read between the lines
I scored above average
Oral examination is where I shine

School boy fantasy
Student body
Graduated at the highest degree

Was her body chemistry
Very scientifically I studied her anatomy

Teacher's pet, Teacher's pet
God only knows what you do to me.

:lol:

I know what you're saying, man, and I agree with Nabo, but if I'm the kid, I'm a little freaked out. I mean, I just became prom king at 14 years old, and suddenly the press and the government are on my teacher like hawks, and I can't get anymore.

(Seriously, I hope the kid isn't messed up from this. He couldn't resist those raging hormones. Neither could she, apparently.)

Pagan
03-22-2006, 12:33 PM
:lol:

I know what you're saying, man, and I agree with Nabo, but if I'm the kid, I'm a little freaked out. I mean, I just became prom king at 14 years old, and suddenly the press and the government are on my teacher like hawks, and I can't get anymore.

Man, I didn't think about THAT!

You're RIGHT!!!! :lol:

FinaciousOne
03-22-2006, 12:54 PM
There could be long-term psycological ramifications for the 14yr-old boy.

Imagine the deep depression that sets in when he gets older and comes to realize that the best piece he will ever get was 3 mins in the back seat with a self-described mentally-ill, bi-polar hot teacher-chick.

Picture the frustration when he learns that
1) All Hot chicks aren't that easy and
2) All mentally-ill, bi-polars aren't that hot.

I predict in twenty years this poor boy will make the news when he is arrested either
1) Loitering at the local middle school trying to look like a student, hitting on the teachers or
2) Trespassing in the local mental ward looking for a tutor.

Either way the odds are, it's downhill from here.:boohoo:

NaboCane
03-22-2006, 12:56 PM

Imagine the deep depression that sets in when he gets older and comes to realize that the best piece he will ever get was 3 mins in the back seat with a self-described mentally-ill, bi-polar hot teacher-chick.

I predict in twenty years this poor boy will make the news when he is arrested either
1) Loitering at the local middle school trying to look like a student, hitting on the teachers or

:sidelol: Talk about peaking too early.

Phinz4Life
03-22-2006, 01:11 PM
Imagine how her husband feels. She had to get some from a 14 year old 2 years into puberty. :lol:

FinaciousOne
03-22-2006, 01:23 PM
Since the charges were dropped, a lot of people think she got off easy.
Judging from her pictures :bugeye: though, I'd bet he got off easy. :groucho:

Noodle Arm
03-22-2006, 01:24 PM
Where were these teachers when I was in school?!!

I do admit there IS a double standard here. We sit here and think how cool it is for a 14 year old boy to have sex with his 26 year old teacher, but if the genders were reversed...would you think the same?

NaboCane
03-22-2006, 01:48 PM
Where were these teachers when I was in school?!!

I do admit there IS a double standard here. We sit here and think how cool it is for a 14 year old boy to have sex with his 26 year old teacher, but if the genders were reversed...would you think the same?

Only if the girl could demonstrate an emotional intelligence quotient that would indicate she's mature enough to make the decision to consent.

Is there a double-standard? Of course there is; furthermore, it's institutionalized in this society. And, making laws that attempt to treat the issue arbitrarily foolishly deny the reality of the situation - which is that sex for a boy is and probably always will be viewed differently than sex for a girl.

Each case should be judged on its merits, not by applying some one-size-fits-all statute that treats all cases the same based on a certain age milestone. If acts of planning and connivance were used to execute predation, then the adult should bear the full brunt of the law; but in a case like this, no way should that be treated the same in the eyes of the law as a guy preying on toddlers - yet that's excatly what these laws provide for. It's a tremendous generalization based on our retention as a society of a puritan ethic that the rest of the world turned away from hundreds of years ago.

Bottom line, all this is based on the fact that this country continues to demonstrate a pathological need to tell people what to do with their bodies and their private lives. Until our national viewpoint on body image and sex changes, that'll be so.

maddendude
03-22-2006, 08:20 PM
Man I wish I was that kid...haha

Jt0323
03-22-2006, 08:24 PM
:confused:

darkmistress
03-22-2006, 08:36 PM

:confused: :confused:

HysterikiLL
03-22-2006, 08:38 PM
:confused: :confused:

LaFave was the teacher who had sex with the 14 year old kid

p.s. you're getting your butts whipped in womens basketball final tonight :fire:

bullseyeguy
03-22-2006, 08:39 PM
Debra Lafave was convicted of statatory rape.She was a teacher and had sex with her teenage student.

darkmistress
03-22-2006, 09:05 PM
LaFave was the teacher who had sex with the 14 year old kid

p.s. you're getting your butts whipped in womens basketball final tonight :fire:

oh ok... I'm going ot merge then... now the question is "do I feel harsh?" :hmmm:

basketball? pfft we have to let people win every now-and-then otherwise it wouldn't be fair :yes:

HysterikiLL
03-22-2006, 09:10 PM
oh ok... I'm going ot merge then... now the question is "do I feel harsh?" :hmmm:

basketball? pfft we have to let people win every now-and-then otherwise it wouldn't be fair :yes:

suuuure.....just more fuel to my theory that australians are only good for swimming and beach hotties :hysterikill:

darkmistress
03-22-2006, 09:15 PM
suuuure.....just more fuel to my theory that australians are only good for swimming and beach hotties :hysterikill:

you're going to need more fuel to catch up to reality :chuckle:

FinsNCanes
03-23-2006, 12:27 AM
I was watching this on TV tonight. She is smokin'.

RWhitney014
03-23-2006, 12:34 AM

Ex-ACT-ly. :lol:

FinsNCanes
03-23-2006, 02:51 AM
Are we sure she's really bipolar? My cousin has something like stage 2 bipolar and takes medication for it. I always thought bipolar people would just flip out on you for no reason? Not have sex with people half their age.