PDA

View Full Version : Response to Blitz, because the thread shut me down

LeftCoastPhin
03-03-2003, 01:39 PM
LMAO, pain? pain? PAIN? Do you live in the real world Blitz???

Losing a loved one before her time, that my friend is PAIN. The constant fightiing and loss of life between man, that is pain. People starving, that is pain. Dude, I dont know about you but I watch the Phins as an escape from everyday life so excuse me if I dont let a meltdown haunt me for months. It's time for a reality check here.

Besides, I'm a CUB fan, so I love "pain", lol.

DrAstroZoom
03-03-2003, 01:40 PM
Hey Left Coast, I'm a pained Cub fan too! :D

LeftCoastPhin
03-03-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Hey Left Coast, I'm a pained Cub fan too! :D

Right on, the Cubbies have some awesome arms this year, i'm hopeful as always, but this year it has more legitmacy to it.

We'll have to start a Cub thread in the lounge.

DrAstroZoom
03-03-2003, 01:45 PM
I just realized you're also the Fin Fan I discussed Castle Park with. This is getting CREEPY! :lol:

gottahavefootba
03-03-2003, 01:54 PM
I watch south park tooo... you are right, this is weird!

ckparrothead
03-03-2003, 03:16 PM
What did blitz say? I saw a thread up that said somethin like there's too many idiots here but i didn't get a chance to read it before it got taken away.

I would imagine that he would have been partly addressing me since I argue against him so much.

LeftCoastPhin
03-03-2003, 07:55 PM
I forgot now but he said I choose to ignore the pain or how the phins have caused him so much pain....it was some dramatic BS.

Peebs
03-03-2003, 08:20 PM
Being a Mets fan is pain....I know pain.....watching craptacular Baseball is pain...
At least the Cubbies are never really expected to do anything so if they do it's a bonus....
BUT The Mets pay for all these high priced "stars" than never do anything.
That's pain! ;)

Kamikaze
03-03-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Peebs
Being a Mets fan is pain....I know pain.....watching craptacular Baseball is pain...
At least the Cubbies are never really expected to do anything so if they do it's a bonus....
BUT The Mets pay for all these high priced "stars" than never do anything.
That's pain! ;)

Oh, but it hasn't been almost 100 years since the Mets won the Series either. The last time the Cubbies won a Series was in the dead ball era.

Peebs
03-03-2003, 08:37 PM
no but with all the "Mets look like contenders" on paper it feels like 100 years.
PLUS we have to live in the state with Skankee fans. Talk about being "step children".

Scrap
03-03-2003, 11:12 PM
Being a baseball fan must be painful.