PDA

View Full Version : I went to the American Idol taping tonight

Martel
03-22-2006, 05:24 AM
I have friends who work for American Idol and couple of times a year I will go to a live taping.

So I was walking up 3rd St. here in LA to the CBS lot where the show is taped and who do I see selling his autographed 8x10 headshots and cd's on the street in front of the lot? None other than Paula Abdul's former flame, Corey Clark. Not even in the lot. On the street, by himself, with a sharpie, with 2 people around him buying an 8x10.

Rough Business.

Also Paula Abdul is on the sauce, big time. She literally sat down in her seat with ONE SECOND to show time. With 2 minutes to show time they actually removed her seat and had Randy and Simon sit side by side for a bit, then she came stumbling out.

Also, that Katherine McPhee is a fox. I sat by her pops, it was her birthday yesterday. I got a little something for her... IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

(crickets)

You got at least 5 clear shots of my grill last night. Anyway, thought I'd share.

Oh yeah D-Day is gonna come to LA and we're gonna go so we'll take pictures.

d-day
03-22-2006, 05:28 AM
I have friends who work for American Idol and couple of times a year I will go to a live taping.

So I was walking up 3rd St. here in LA to the CBS lot where the show is taped and who do I see selling his autographed 8x10 headshots and cd's on the street in front of the lot? None other than Paula Abdul's former flame, Corey Clark. Not even in the lot. On the street, by himself, with a sharpie, with 2 people around him buying an 8x10.

Rough Business.

Also Paula Abdul is on the sauce, big time. She literally sat down in her seat with ONE SECOND to show time. With 2 minutes to show time they actually removed her seat and had Randy and Simon sit side by side for a bit, then she came stumbling out.

Also, that Katherine McPhee is a fox. I sat by her pops, it was her birthday yesterday. I got a little something for her... IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

(crickets)

You got at least 5 clear shots of my grill last night. Anyway, thought I'd share.

Oh yeah D-Day is gonna come to LA and we're gonna go so we'll take pictures.

i saw some of it at work but tivo'ed it for when i get home tomorrow- where exactly in the audience were you sitting stacks? you are right about katherine, she is f'en sexy :drool: - and of yeah, i will be coming over for 1 show this year... :wink:

Martel
03-22-2006, 05:35 AM
i saw some of it at work but tivo'ed it for when i get home tomorrow- where exactly in the audience were you sitting stacks? you are right about katherine, she is f'en sexy :drool: - and of yeah, i will be coming over for 1 show this year... :wink:

You can see me a bunch of times but the best time is right before Ace the Male Stripper. There is a zoom-in shot of Ryan talking to a little girl and during the zoom I am off to the right on the screen and I'm facing the opposite direction of everyone else. Then when they have the tight shot of the little girl you can see a MEGA close up of my face. I am super super handsome. I think I was one of like 6 guys in their twenties in the crowd so it's not hard to spot me.

d-day
03-22-2006, 05:39 AM
You can see me a bunch of times but the best time is right before Ace the Male Stripper. There is a zoom-in shot of Ryan talking to a little girl and during the zoom I am off to the right on the screen and I'm facing the opposite direction of everyone else. Then when they have the tight shot of the little girl you can see a MEGA close up of my face. I am super super handsome. I think I was one of like 6 guys in their twenties in the crowd so it's not hard to spot me.

describe the behind the scenes action with paula, randy and simon when the camera is focusing on the singers or during a commercial...

Martel
03-22-2006, 05:46 AM
They seem to like each other. On the 4 minute breaks they will go take a leak or whatever. There is a host who keeps the crowd going between segments, he's pretty funny, he gives out the boardgame or whatever. Most tapings have some type of hype man or who tells jokes and. Paula is crazy though she was rolling around on the table and could barely stand withoout leaning on something. I was hanging out with that Bucky dude before hand and he was cool. He smoked alot.

I have been before and it wasn't nearly as eventful. Dude, if you come out here, I will take you. You little star ****er.

d-day
03-22-2006, 05:48 AM
Dude, if you come out here, I will take you.

i'm working on it brother...

You little star ****er.

:chuckle: you know it... :dday:

TheAnswer385
03-22-2006, 06:57 AM

Rough Business.

(crickets)

Oh yeah D-Day is gonna come to LA and we're gonna go so we'll take pictures.Yea she did look jacked up on camera...you could def tell she was on something

njfinfan
03-22-2006, 07:05 AM
I watched it. It did seem to me as if she was slurring her words slightly and I was curious about that. Did anyone see the shot of Simon's girlfriend? She is ugly - not that he's any prize.

TheAnswer385
03-22-2006, 07:07 AM
I watched it. It did seem to me as if she was slurring her words slightly and I was curious about that. Did anyone see the shot of Simon's girlfriend? She is ugly - not that he's any prize.haha yea i saw her. She was a horse :deadhorse and im not quite sure wat that means

A Wing Pilot
03-22-2006, 08:15 AM
Next time you go can you make sure you punch paula abdul in the face and show her how to clap. If she does that gay bend her finger back ****** clap one more time I may have to fly out there to smack her

TheAnswer385
03-22-2006, 08:33 AM
Next time you go can you make sure you punch paula abdul in the face and show her how to clap. If she does that gay bend her finger back ****** clap one more time I may have to fly out there to smack her:lol: i was just making fun of that last nite (i was doing it and going "errr errr errr errr")

GRAPEAPE
03-22-2006, 10:15 AM
Is it just me or is Kellie Pickler the dumbest person you have ever seen on tv? Agents everywhere are hoping she wins just to take advantage of her stupidity.

njfinfan
03-22-2006, 10:23 AM
I agree about Kellie too. She gives being blond a bad name. Dumb as a post IMO.

d-day
03-22-2006, 07:15 PM

just finished watching it - i saw ya a couple times stacks :wink: 'cept who was this super, super handsome guy you were talking about...? :hmmm:

darkmistress
03-22-2006, 07:18 PM
I agree about Kellie too. She gives being blond a bad name...

I thought Bon Jovi did that :chuckle:

d-day
03-22-2006, 09:46 PM
12 minutes to the result show... :dday:

darkmistress
03-22-2006, 09:48 PM
how many shows are you watching? :hmmm:

LtDan
03-22-2006, 11:46 PM
I thought Chris Daughtery's "Walk the Line" was great! He needs to win! Ace needs to quit trying to screw every woman in America through the camera

d-day
03-23-2006, 01:56 AM
I thought Chris Daughtery's "Walk the Line" was great! He needs to win! Ace needs to quit trying to screw every woman in America through the camera

:yes: about chris d and as far as ace goes... god bless him :dday:

WeVie
03-23-2006, 02:55 AM
Thank god chicken little is gone. I think bucky is next!

d-day
03-23-2006, 02:57 AM

i swear people were voting for him as a joke - i think there was a website up about it

Motion
03-23-2006, 11:22 AM
Corey Clark tried unsuccessfully to join the new cast of The Surreal Life.

Motion
03-23-2006, 11:23 AM

I agree

Katherine is HOt :yes:

WeVie
03-23-2006, 09:30 PM
i swear people were voting for him as a joke - i think there was a website up about it

Ya you are right. Here is the site. Looks like Kelly is next on their list but I'm not sure why. She is really stupid but I think Bucky is the worst now.

http://www.votefortheworst.com/

d-day
03-25-2006, 05:43 AM
Ya you are right. Here is the site. Looks like Kelly is next on their list but I'm not sure why. She is really stupid but I think Bucky is the worst now.

http://www.votefortheworst.com/

they just want the worst to win - kellie is a favorite which is why they wanna vote her out

kellie + stupid = :hump: