PDA

View Full Version : ALTERNATE jersey

clownfish
03-22-2006, 08:07 AM
I posted these in the main forum under the “Prototype helmet” thread and like 3 guys were all that replied and they were all real jerks about it, accusing me of wanting to change tradition by changing the uniform and of not being a real fan. Listen, I have been a Miami Dolphin fan for over 20 years, but I started liking this team for the players not the uniform. So please don't accuse me or anyone else of not being a fan because we want our uniform to look a little meaner/intimidating. I just want to do everything it takes to make other teams to be scared to play the Dolphins, to paraphrase Saban.

In light of this desire, I have a few suggestions for an ALTERNATE jersey only, to replace those ugly all-orange jerseys. I want to keep the originals (the all-whites and the aqua/whites) and be able to wear one of these guys a couple of times per season. Tell me what you guys think. I figured the people reading here might me a little more interested in something unique.

One more point, we are the only team in the league with a freakin animal wearing a football helmet. Guys, animals don't wear helmets. I say make him less cartoonish and more intimidating by taking the helmet off of the dolphin and make him a grey color (like dolphins are in nature) to match the jersey below. The rest should be left alone.

The grey one is more detailed. I got lazy with the black one, but you get the picture. If anyone knows how to post the actual pictures in the thread itself, please let me know. I could not figure it out.

Sethworld
03-22-2006, 08:23 AM
I like our uniforms just the way the are.

TheAnswer385
03-22-2006, 08:28 AM
I like our uniforms just the way the are.i 2nd that :dolphins:

feelthepain
03-22-2006, 09:34 AM
i 2nd that :dolphins:

Here here...!!

clownfish
03-22-2006, 04:19 PM

Man, does no one hear actually read the posts if they're too long? I'm not proposing changing the home and away jersey. Just an idea for a different alternate jersey. Geez guys, is everybody here on Ridalin?

Alex44
03-22-2006, 04:26 PM
I like our current uniforms

But guys there is nothing wrong with changing the alternates, i mean seriously whats so rich in tradition about the orange

EDIT- Although after looking at the two proposed uniforms I dont think they are the anwser either....they dont match at all....we would need the queer eye for the straight guy crew to come in and redo our uni's if we ever wore those :lol:

Jt0323
03-22-2006, 04:28 PM
:yeahthat:

rothshunger
03-22-2006, 04:38 PM
I like our jerseys the way they are
those two new jerseys look like knockoff fubu's

In_Flames
03-22-2006, 04:44 PM

:yeahthat: plus the uni with the black just reminds me too much of the newer Bengals jersey, which I for one can not stand...

Jt0323
03-22-2006, 05:04 PM
they would look much better if it was not made in paint, no offense but i dont like the color back in their, we dont need to be like every other team and have black

themole
06-09-2006, 07:45 AM
I posted these in the main forum under the “Prototype helmet” thread and like 3 guys were all that replied and they were all real jerks about it, accusing me of wanting to change tradition by changing the uniform and of not being a real fan. Listen, I have been a Miami Dolphin fan for over 20 years, but I started liking this team for the players not the uniform. So please don't accuse me or anyone else of not being a fan because we want our uniform to look a little meaner/intimidating. I just want to do everything it takes to make other teams to be scared to play the Dolphins, to paraphrase Saban.

In light of this desire, I have a few suggestions for an ALTERNATE jersey only, to replace those ugly all-orange jerseys. I want to keep the originals (the all-whites and the aqua/whites) and be able to wear one of these guys a couple of times per season. Tell me what you guys think. I figured the people reading here might me a little more interested in something unique.

One more point, we are the only team in the league with a freakin animal wearing a football helmet. Guys, animals don't wear helmets. I say make him less cartoonish and more intimidating by taking the helmet off of the dolphin and make him a grey color (like dolphins are in nature) to match the jersey below. The rest should be left alone.

The grey one is more detailed. I got lazy with the black one, but you get the picture. If anyone knows how to post the actual pictures in the thread itself, please let me know. I could not figure it out.

You can't be serious! Those things are uglier than the Sea Hag, in her worst disposition.

Slappy8800
06-09-2006, 09:23 AM
those are terrible

clownfish
06-09-2006, 11:00 AM
That type of post is uncalled for.

You can't be serious! Those things are uglier than the Sea Hag, in her worst disposition.

It figures that you would respond to this. Next it will be cnc. You guys are obviously old dudes who are set in your ways. I bet you wear penny loafers or a bow tie or horn-rimmed glasses or tight pants. Something like that. If you don't want a uniform change, why the heck did you even open the link? I know why. It is because you like to stir crap. Go away.

Jt0323
06-09-2006, 11:19 AM
im 17 and still think its ugly...no offence but you cant make good jerseys in paint...paint is a horrible product to do something like this with

Baxter
06-09-2006, 11:50 AM
I think they are ugly....but theres nothing wrong about posting alternate jerseys just for fun, its not like this guy could actually have the dolphins change their unis.

clownfish
06-10-2006, 03:49 AM
Personal attacks are not allowed here.

You guys are all meat curtains.

Samphin
06-10-2006, 03:58 AM

Where the heck in Dublin are you? I grew up and went to high school in Dublin...

themole
06-10-2006, 10:03 AM

:sidelol: Meat Curtains??? Seems to me the Meat Curtain would be the one ignoring the fact that 90+% of the responders to this thread want no part of even talking about a Uni change. This has been the case everytime a thread like this appears. Which is way to often. Sorry.

Dors156
06-10-2006, 10:35 AM
those jerseys are ugly

Dors156
06-10-2006, 10:36 AM

whats a meat curtain:sidelol:

YM305
06-10-2006, 10:36 AM
:sidelol:

TJamesW_phinfan
06-10-2006, 10:40 AM
:sidelol: Meat Curtains??? Seems to me the Meat Curtain would be the one ignoring the fact that 90+% of the responders to this thread want no part of even talking about a Uni change. This has been the case everytime a thread like this appears. Which is way to often. Sorry.

The images proposed as alternates in the original post are in my opinion, wretched. I think they are in no way a good idea for the Dolphins under any circumstance.

But hey I am just an old dude meat curtain. What could I possibly know about anything?

themole
06-10-2006, 01:04 PM

The images proposed as alternates in the original post are in my opinion, wretched. I think they are in no way a good idea for the Dolphins under any circumstance.

But hey I am just an old dude meat curtain. What could I possibly know about anything?

They are HIDEOUS and could only be formulated in the mind of a Bills or Jets fan.

Nappy Roots
06-10-2006, 01:05 PM

you may find out one day young lad

cnc66
06-10-2006, 01:21 PM

snort... not many would know that one geezer;

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

byroan
06-10-2006, 01:25 PM
That type of post is uncalled for.

It figures that you would respond to this. Next it will be cnc. You guys are obviously old dudes who are set in your ways. I bet you wear penny loafers or a bow tie or horn-rimmed glasses or tight pants. Something like that. If you don't want a uniform change, why the heck did you even open the link? I know why. It is because you like to stir crap. Go away.

Do you always act like this when people don't respond to your thread the way you would like?

burger13
06-10-2006, 01:27 PM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meat+curtain

:lol:

themole
06-10-2006, 01:37 PM
snort... not many would know that one geezer;

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/news_images/3070_8240_3.jpg

That's my Doll, Marty. I just loved it when she and Brutus had one on for Popeye. :lol:

YM305
06-10-2006, 01:38 PM
welcome to the spam forum:lol:

themole
06-10-2006, 02:55 PM
welcome to the spam forum:lol:

Yeah. This baby has been pushed all over the place. :lol:

themole
06-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Do you always act like this when people don't respond to your thread the way you would like?

I wasn't insulted byroan. He has been taking a slight beating over the Unis.

No harm, No foul here. it's all in good fun.

YM305
06-11-2006, 12:41 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meat+curtain

:lol:

OMG,

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: