PDA

View Full Version : Voices of Reason....Right. Check out this Blitz PM to me...

ckparrothead
03-03-2003, 09:44 PM
BLITZKRIEG wrote on 03-03-2003 03:08 PM:
Who do you think you are???....GOD ALL MIGHTY???

You say your sick of me, and that you hope I just go away....

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!:tongue: :tongue:

You can sit up there, and use your "I'm King Of The Mountain" status as long as you want, but it's not going to change the way I feel about you, or your overall lack of interest in accepting the facts....

The facts are we're losing the FA battle.

But not in your opinion...

In your opinion, everything is going perfectly, and we have absolutely nothing to worry about....

Well, I'm sorry, I'm not one of your bootlicking disciples....

I'm my own man, and what I believe is what I believe. I'm not going to let you, or your smart a$$ remarks change that...

Good Luck In The Asylum....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Gee, I didn't know I had a cadre of bootlicking disciples. I guess I'm some guru or something.

For bootlicking disciples of the great CKParrotHead, ya'll argue with me a heck of a lot. :)

But I guess this is what BLITZ has come to. Calling everyone Wanny-Lovers, idiots, homers...

...and now, my bootlicking disciples.

Gonk
03-03-2003, 09:45 PM
There is a reason why it's called Private Messages, captain jackass.

VanDolPhan
03-03-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Gonk
There is a reason why it's called Private Messages, captain jackass.

It's only private if both parties want it to be. Yes blitz is fond of "PM'ing" people.

ckparrothead
03-03-2003, 09:50 PM
Well I thought if he's gonna take the time to insult me and EVERYONE ELSE on the board that bothers arguing against him, its not just MY business, its everyones business that he's insulting.

I mean this guy is suggesting that all the people arguing against him have made themselves subserviant to me and simply are doing my bidding or something....why? Because of my charming good looks?

Jesus man, what is this some movie? Like I'm a vampire trying to use my powers of mind control to gather an army of "Dolphin Commandos" to snuff out free thought and anything that questions the authority of the great dave wannstedt?

Lets get real here folks.

SkapePhin
03-03-2003, 09:51 PM
::licks CKparrothead's boots::

Jaj
03-03-2003, 09:52 PM
That is an awesome way of explaining. Quite simply Blitz you and your "clannies" are the minority. When you insult us is when we get mad.

dolphinators13
03-03-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by ckparrothead
Gee, I didn't know I had a cadre of bootlicking disciples. I guess I'm some guru or something.

For bootlicking disciples of the great CKParrotHead, ya'll argue with me a heck of a lot. :)

But I guess this is what BLITZ has come to. Calling everyone Wanny-Lovers, idiots, homers...

Hail god CK :lol:

inFINSible
03-03-2003, 09:58 PM
What's really sad is that he has NEVER gotten the point that you(ck) are not exactly thrilled about how things are going either.....it's like the ability to comprehend is about 6 feet off the ground and BLITZKRIEG stands about 5'9".

Jaj
03-03-2003, 09:58 PM
All mighty CK have mercy on the pitiful Jaj.

VanDolPhan
03-03-2003, 10:00 PM
In the end it just comes down to a lack of ability to debate without taking it overboard. Hell me and CK use to have wicked debates but we never resorted to personally insulting each other and basically insulting people because they disagree with you. However since this season has ended this boards mentality has slowly been creeping to a couple of boards that shall remain unnamed for their inferiority.

It basically comes down to respect for other posters. Say your piece and debate it but don't take it to every thread that 'remotely' even mentions the topic. Hell I probably hate Gadsden more then the Jay haters hate Jay but what would be the point of doing 50 posts on such? I'm sure my point got across in the 5 or 6 posts from the past year on the subject.

When it comes down to it everyone here has things they would like to upgrade and there is no way in hell everyone is going to agree so there is no need to campaign it as it only gets on everyones nerves like a bills/jets fan.

Justasportsfan
03-03-2003, 10:04 PM
He sent me a PM too. :D You should see what he called me but I will refrain from posting it publicly.

ckparrothead
03-03-2003, 10:13 PM
I couldn't agree more Van. What BLITZ and fin-atic need to understand is that when they present themselves very angrily and make these aggressive indictments of wanny and others, it begets satirical, snipish remarks about the validity of their argument. But just because someone defends Wannstedt in this one case on this argument, it doesn't make them a dispicable "Dolphin Commando" just because they dared to question YOU.

Basically BLITZ and fin-atic can dish out all these venemous aggressive accusations against wanny, but they can't take the snipish remarks about the validity of their arguments that follow. They dish it but can't take it. Bottom line.

ckparrothead
03-03-2003, 10:15 PM
Oh yeah and by the way...

Disciples, CK says hop on one foot and call me GOD!

HofCityFan
03-03-2003, 10:16 PM
Hey ck I don't like licking boots but my dog likes to chew on old shoes does that count, This is the 1st off season that I've been thru on this site is it like this every year or is it this bad because of how we finished. The fins will make moves but they will not overpay for anybody so we have to watch the big names go other places /

SkapePhin
03-03-2003, 10:19 PM
::hops on one foot::
::chants "CK is God!"::

Jaj
03-03-2003, 10:19 PM
That's fine with me as long as we fill our holes cheaply and effectively. We've got the playmakers. Tampa won through filling their holes and making the team work in conjunction together. Biggest acquisition was Pittman and Oben.

Justasportsfan
03-03-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by VanDolPhan
When it comes down to it everyone here has things they would like to upgrade and there is no way in hell everyone is going to agree so there is no need to campaign it as it only gets on everyones nerves like a bills/jets fan.

We may get on finfans nerves but it all based on friendly rivalry and don't mean to attack anyone personally. You guys are one the same team :lol:

ckparrothead
03-03-2003, 10:25 PM
Actually its not usually this bad I don't think. This season was just really really disappointing because despite the 9-7 record and no playoffs, on top of that there's a feeling that we were only a handful of unfortunate plays from having a decent shot at the super bowl.

I mean think about the fact that the only things keeping us from 11-5 and the #1 seed in the playoffs was a 53 yard kick by the ANCIENT Gary Anderson, and a bogus pass interference call on Jamar Fletcher that sparked the Patriots 11 point comeback. Literally, take both of those plays away, and we've got homefield throughout the playoffs when we are basically unstoppable at home (so long as its Jay Fiedler on the field).

REALLLY frustrating year. So there's all this knee-jerk reaction that we need to start chopping off limbs or do something drastically different to get it through to these players to stop folding down the stretch. Dave Wannstedt is not a fiery guy yet all his fans are full of fire and venom over the results for this season. So he's become an easy target, and people are criticizing him for things they shouldn't be, and forgetting about the stuff that maybe they SHOULD criticize him for.

Others, most of us in fact, don't like seeing so much unnecessary hatred directed at the coach for the wrong reasons, and so these aggressive posts beget snipish quips and remarks about the validity of these aggressive arguments.

And to the person making the aggressive indictment, those snipish remarks are the equivalent of waging WAR.

dolfan87
03-03-2003, 10:39 PM
CK, I don't appreciate you taking a PM and placing it on the main forums. We as moderators constantly tell people to "take it to PM's to solve your personal debates".

You bringing it here only makes things worse.

From now on, all posts which attack a poster shall be removed to the Mods only section, and the guilty poster will be warned.

ohall
03-03-2003, 10:50 PM
Actually its not usually this bad I don't think. This season was just really really disappointing because despite the 9-7 record and no playoffs, on top of that there's a feeling that we were only a handful of unfortunate plays from having a decent shot at the super bowl.

I mean think about the fact that the only things keeping us from 11-5 and the #1 seed in the playoffs was a 53 yard kick by the ANCIENT Gary Anderson, and a bogus pass interference call on Jamar Fletcher that sparked the Patriots 11 point comeback. Literally, take both of those plays away, and we've got homefield throughout the playoffs when we are basically unstoppable at home (so long as its Jay Fiedler on the field).

REALLLY frustrating year. So there's all this knee-jerk reaction that we need to start chopping off limbs or do something drastically different to get it through to these players to stop folding down the stretch. Dave Wannstedt is not a fiery guy yet all his fans are full of fire and venom over the results for this season. So he's become an easy target, and people are criticizing him for things they shouldn't be, and forgetting about the stuff that maybe they SHOULD criticize him for.

Others, most of us in fact, don't like seeing so much unnecessary hatred directed at the coach for the wrong reasons, and so these aggressive posts beget snipish quips and remarks about the validity of these aggressive arguments.

And to the person making the aggressive indictment, those snipish remarks are the equivalent of waging WAR.

Not to make a big deal out of it CK, but I don't agree with that either. I don't know I just think when you PM somebody there should be a privacy thought process when that happens. I wouldn't want to ever break anyones trust when it came to that, because sometimes the PM is the only way we can patch things up as posters.

Just my opinion, and really it's not a big deal. I more than understand why you did post it!

Oliver...

ckparrothead
03-03-2003, 11:02 PM
Whatever, he didn't just insult me he insulted everyone. I understand where you're comin from Oliver and A87 and your points are why I hesitated before posting it public, but I just don't agree with you. When you private message me something like that, an insult to everyone else behind their back, I think they have the right to know it.

He made that message private because he didn't want everyone else to know that he thinks of them as minor subserviants of mine simply doing my bidding or some nonsense like that. But he thinks of them that way, treats them as such, and disrespects them by writing something like that to me. So they have the right to know.

It would be one thing if he just spammed me with some insult-filled nonsense and called me every name in the book. I wouldn't bother making that public. Thats fine. Its another thing when he suggests the things that he was suggesting in that PM.

If I traveled back in time and had the choice, I'd do it again.

dolfan87
03-03-2003, 11:13 PM
Ck, I understand your upset with Blitz, however, I don't care what is wrote in PM land...leave it there...ok?

Unless you are personally threatened, or you know of a crime about to be commited, leave the PM's where they belong.

Den54
03-03-2003, 11:15 PM
What is your bidding my lord?LOL. Other then that lets lighten this up a little and move on. I mean we're all grown men here and this is our football team and not our wives or family members we're defending. I don't feel insulted and besides Blitz is a Fl boy so enuff said.:)

ckparrothead
03-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Alright, I'll refrain from quoting and posting a PM like that. You win.

BUT, I won't refrain from talking about what someone PMed me if I deem it appropriate. Like, I won't start a new thread or anything and be like "He said _____" but I won't refrain from letting others know the gist of what someone said in a PM to me if I deem it appropriate. Like instead of saying "hey everyone look at what blitz wrote me" and then quoting it, it may come up in conversation with others that Blitz suggested to me in private message that i'm some kind of finatical guru and the people arguing against him are my cadre of "bootlicking disciples"

dolfan87
03-03-2003, 11:23 PM
Fine CK, now everyone be fairly warned, things in which you send CK privately might and can be aired publicly here in the forums.

ckparrothead
03-03-2003, 11:33 PM
If it involves other people then the other people may become involved. Its that simple

Justasportsfan
03-03-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
Fine CK, now everyone be fairly warned, things in which you send CK privately might and can be aired publicly here in the forums.

You mean to say I can't post that Love letter you PM'd me on Valentines. :lol:

J/k. How's the wife? Why doesn't she visit us anymore? For those of you who don't know 87's wife, she is the smartest finfan. Smarter than any of you. Just ask Clump. (that's if you respect his opinion)

VanDolPhan
03-03-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
CK, I don't appreciate you taking a PM and placing it on the main forums. We as moderators constantly tell people to "take it to PM's to solve your personal debates".

You bringing it here only makes things worse.

From now on, all posts which attack a poster shall be removed to the Mods only section, and the guilty poster will be warned.

That should also include insults to specific lines of thought also.

ie: "Only voice of reason" thread etc.

You stop those and you wouldn't have these situations on your hands at all :)

ckparrothead
03-04-2003, 12:02 AM
Well I've been the guilty culprit of that Van, so I'd have to say thats fine. Besides there is a trolling rule now that should cover a lot of the stuff you're talkin about.

And honestly, saying something like X, Y, and Z are the only voices of reason here...well honestly, thats an insult and attack because thats suggesting that nobody else has reasoning powers. And since we all know who its directed to, it is still a personal attack.

Like the TOS doesn't mean SQUAT if it doesn't cover things like when BLITZ said "there's too many idiots here" Its just a way to get around the whole "direct" insult thing and insult people who know perfectly well that the comment is aimed at them.

Just like when fin-atic starts harping on his "dolphin commandos" thats a personall attack and insult and should be covered under TOS because its pretty obvious who he's talkin about especially to the ones its aimed at.

akfinfan
03-04-2003, 01:27 AM
just states a fact a made about a year ago about what an idiot ck is.

Kamikaze
03-04-2003, 01:28 AM
Guys, seriously cut it with the personal attacks. The entire membership of the boards don't need to see your personal bickering.

WharfRat
03-04-2003, 01:43 AM
ck ... I enjoy reading your posts ... and MOST of the time I find them informative ane well thought out... even though I don't always agree with them....

But let's get one thing straight....

I Am NOT licking your nasty old dirty boots ... OK?

:nana:

Justasportsfan
03-04-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
ck ... I enjoy reading your posts ... and MOST of the time I find them informative ane well thought out... even though I don't always agree with them....

But let's get one thing straight....

I Am NOT licking your nasty old dirty boots ... OK?

:nana:

But he'll eat your shorts! ;)

DrAstroZoom
03-04-2003, 11:07 AM
I'm sure I'm regarded as a "CK disciple" because we agree on this issue. But I'm sure we've had a doozy of a debate recently. I don't remember what it was about, ck ... do you?

BLITZKRIEG
03-04-2003, 12:47 PM

CK,

That was totally uncalled for....

Only a true low-life such as yourself would resort to something as low as this, and I hope you end up getting banned because of it...

Totally classless move. I hope you fell better about your self-centered self now....

AWWW!!! POOR CK,....Did I make you :cry: ???

PHINZ RULE!!!!:evil:

BLITZKRIEG
03-04-2003, 01:20 PM
They dish it but can't take it. Bottom line.

Just wanted to add this, and then I'm done....

I dished it out in a PM, and look who couldn't take it...:rolleyes:

Bottom Line : I just think you feel that your "Messiah" ego status gets threatened by anyone who doesn't agree with you...

Your ego get's damaged, and then you cry about it by going public, hoping your disciples will run to your rescue....

PHINZ RULE!!!:evil:

t2thejz
03-04-2003, 01:20 PM
Boy do we need something to happen in fin world. every one is tearing eachother apart. i hope this will end with our first signing

themole
03-04-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by t2thejz
Boy do we need something to happen in fin world. every one is tearing eachother apart. i hope this will end with our first signing

I do too! But until then, the "Disciples of CK" will go goose stepping on into the future.

BOOT LICKERS......TEN....HUT! FOWARD....MARCH!:evil: :lol:

Jaydog57
03-05-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by VanDolPhan
It's only private if both parties want it to be. Yes blitz is fond of "PM'ing" people. It's private if the person SENDING it wants it private. If they didn't, they woulda just posted it on a thread! So I'll just say now, if I PM you, don't post it, otherwise it wouldn't be a PRIVATE MESSAGE.:rolleyes:

WharfRat
03-05-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by justafan
But he'll eat your shorts! ;)

ummmmm .... no .... :rolleyes: