PDA

View Full Version : That Point In Life...

dolfan_101
03-23-2006, 08:23 PM
Im at this point in my life wen everything just seems to suck. I hate it. It all happened yesterday....this girl that i am sure that i love, we were in a relationship for about 6 1/2 months...when we were talking on the fone i cud tell something was up, i wasnt sure what but i knew something bad was gonna' go down. WE got off the fone and we both happened to log on the computer and started to chat she said she had something to tell me. i knew it was gonna be bad but i wasnt sure how bad. she tells me that she is losing feelings for me. Life is just sucking so much, like even good Finz news isnt cheering me up. Please tell me that you guys have been through something like this so i know there is still light at the other end of the tunnel.....

FinsNCanes
03-23-2006, 11:16 PM
Im at this point in my life wen everything just seems to suck. I hate it. It all happened yesterday....this girl that i am sure that i love, we were in a relationship for about 6 1/2 months...when we were talking on the fone i cud tell something was up, i wasnt sure what but i knew something bad was gonna' go down. WE got off the fone and we both happened to log on the computer and started to chat she said she had something to tell me. i knew it was gonna be bad but i wasnt sure how bad. she tells me that she is losing feelings for me. Life is just sucking so much, like even good Finz news isnt cheering me up. Please tell me that you guys have been through something like this so i know there is still light at the other end of the tunnel.....

How hot was she? Because I keep falling in love with girls where I work every 5 minutes due to spring break. You'll be over it within 3 weeks or so. If I told you the last time I got laid it would definetely cheer you up/make you laugh.

:mad:

Perfect23
03-23-2006, 11:18 PM
It happens to me everyday one of my girlfriends break up with me.

Prime
03-23-2006, 11:19 PM
Anybody can tell you that life sucks in your teenage years. I have had many problems throughout my teenage life and it can only get better if you just forget about it and move on. You are young just like me, so there will be plenty of more women out there for you that won't lose feelings towards you.

dolfan72734me
03-23-2006, 11:24 PM
My friend, I know how it feels right now. It feels like the worse thing in the world. Take heart, it will pass. Then it will happen again with someone else, and that to will pass.
I look back and remember times when I hurt so bad because I thought there was no on e else in the world except her. Until the next one. You just have to be strong, and eventually, you won't even remember who she is. Take heart.

Buddwalk
03-23-2006, 11:25 PM

Hmm...sounds like your just going through a little bit of depression. Dont turn to suicide or anything bro, or popping pills trust me not a good idea on the pills. Best thing to do, is pick up an instrument, you play guitar if I remember correctly. Well if you have aim, probobly not but hit me up at totallybudd. Dont worry man there are plenty of chicks out there, throwing all your eggs in one basket and just aiming for one girl at your age is a bad idea. I say just maybe wait a little bit, you dont nessecarely need a girlfriend...honestly its more fun on the single side and alot cheaper. Dont worry man things will get better, its just takes time. Think postive and good things will start to happen :wink:

Coral Reefer
03-23-2006, 11:26 PM
Anybody can tell you that life sucks in your teenage years. I have had many problems throughout my teenage life and it can only get better if you just forget about it and move on. You are young just like me, so there will be plenty of more women out there for you that won't lose feelings towards you.

Man if you guys could just climb into the mind of a middle aged guy for just 5 minutes.

If I could have done that when I was in High School......

You won't listen to us, I know because I didn't listen to my dad or his friends when I was your age but I have to try anyway.

Let it roll off you like water off a ducks back.
This is the time in life you should be hooking up with as many chicks as you can.

How are you going to know what you want in a "soul mate" if you only date a few girls.
To know what food you like best you have to hit everything on the buffet beforehand.
Same with the girls.

I'm not trying to belittle what you are going through. I'm really not, I'm just desperately trying to get you to realize that right now the last thing you need is long term commitment.

Enjoy yourselves more boys, it dosen't get any easier once your out in the working world.

Buddwalk
03-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Man if you guys could just climb into the mind of a middle aged guy for just 5 minutes.

You won't listen to us, I know because I didn't listen to my dad or his friends when I was your age but I have to try anyway.

This is the time in life you should be hooking up with as many chicks as you can.

How are you going to know what you want in a "soul mate" if you don't hit everything on the buffet beforehand.

Enjoy yourselves more boys, it dosen't get any easier once your out in the working world.

:yeahthat:

Thats what Im trying to do right now, but having a girlfriend isnt bad either especially one thats willing to give it up whenever ya want it :dday:

dolfan72734me
03-23-2006, 11:30 PM

How are you going to know what you want in a "soul mate" if you only date a few girls.
To know what food you like best you have to hit everything on the buffet beforehand.
Same with the girls.

Man, Trekbiz, how right you are. Even with all of the heartaches I had, I would still love to do it all over again. God how I miss being a young un'

dolfan72734me
03-23-2006, 11:30 PM
:yeahthat:

Thats what Im trying to do right now, but having a girlfriend isnt bad either especially one thats willing to give it up whenever ya want it :dday:
:lol:

Coral Reefer
03-23-2006, 11:37 PM
Even with all of the heartaches I had, I would still love to do it all over again.

You can say that again.

I'd go back in a heartbeat!

When I first left for college I left a girlfriend behind still in High School.

I played football for UCF and had chicks literally throwing themselves at me. I didn't start, I didn't even dress but it didn't matter, I was a football player! :lol:

What did I do with all those chicks?
Turned them down for 2 years staying faithful to my girlfriend.

The end of that second year I found out from her brother that she had been screwing around with 2 other guys the whole time.

What a Maroon right?

Let that be a lesson to you guys!

After finding out, I did my best to make up for lost time but were talking 2 years worth of college chick hook ups here! :tantrum:

spydertl79
03-23-2006, 11:42 PM
Get drunk

lazareth
03-23-2006, 11:53 PM
I am sorry if this sounds harsh but from my experience, when a chick says stuff like this it usually means that she already has your replacement in her sights. Or she is trying to mess with your head to see if she has you where she wants you and what you will do to keep her. Either way it probably spells bad news as far as a romantic relationship and you don't need a b-i-t-c-h like that. Move on, maybe get some from her one more time, and don't look back. Now there is the possibility that you guys just aren't meant to be romantically aligned, if she still means a lot to you friendship-wise then by all means stay friends but keep your romantic heart at arms length. The other advice people have posted is good too. Good luck.

Roman529
03-24-2006, 12:01 AM
Ohhh man that sucks. I know it seems to hurt a lot more when you are younger,,but it seems like as you get older you seem to get use to it, but the pain is still always there. The only thing you can really do is keep your chin up and realize there is someone better for you out there.

Pagan
03-24-2006, 08:10 AM
Do what I did as a teenager...don't get into any serious relationships.

Learn to play, join a band, and sample all that you can. There'll be plenty of time to settle down when you get older.

No strings attached = no heartache.

TJamesW_phinfan
03-24-2006, 09:19 AM
With over 6 billion people on this planet there will be plenty of ladies in your life. However special you feel about this one there will be more down the road just as and even more special. Time is on your side and you have much of it. Relax and enjoy the ride. :)

GRAPEAPE
03-24-2006, 10:12 AM
Im at this point in my life wen everything just seems to suck. I hate it. It all happened yesterday....this girl that i am sure that i love, we were in a relationship for about 6 1/2 months...when we were talking on the fone i cud tell something was up, i wasnt sure what but i knew something bad was gonna' go down. WE got off the fone and we both happened to log on the computer and started to chat she said she had something to tell me. i knew it was gonna be bad but i wasnt sure how bad. she tells me that she is losing feelings for me. Life is just sucking so much, like even good Finz news isnt cheering me up. Please tell me that you guys have been through something like this so i know there is still light at the other end of the tunnel.....This kind of stuff hurts. But you deal with it and move on. When i was 21 my Girlfried of 4.5 years and I broke up on Valentines day. talk about a horrible weekend. We had gone to a Bed and Breakfast for the weekend, and on friday night we sat by the fireplace and decided that we really didn't want to be together anymore. It really sucked at the time. but 6 years later I am happier than I have ever been. You'll be fine. Trust me :wink:

DrAstroZoom
03-24-2006, 11:22 AM
How hot was she? Because I keep falling in love with girls where I work every 5 minutes due to spring break. You'll be over it within 3 weeks or so. If I told you the last time I got laid it would definetely cheer you up/make you laugh.

:mad:

Speaking of falling in love, who's that in your avatar?

dolfan72734me
03-24-2006, 06:52 PM
Speaking of falling in love, who's that in your avatar?
Yeah, Zoom, I have ben wondering the same thing. I have also stared at it wondering what she is saying:lol:

dolfan_101
03-24-2006, 08:58 PM
Thanks guys. things are getting better. i talked to her friend about it and she said that she is going through a lot of stress (school, parents etc...). And she just kinda' wants some time to her self. What i dont get about it is that wouldnt be the time you would want someone there for you? but i can tell she is seriously missing me; she kept calling me last night, leaving me text mssgs. I hope maybe it was just a test or a phase? I've just been hangin with friends strumin', on the good ol' guitar. Tryin to keep my mind off of the situation. Thanks guys things are seeming to be getting better...

King Nate
03-24-2006, 09:05 PM
Hang in there 101, it's better that you learn this sooner than later: girls are crazy.

Buddwalk
03-24-2006, 09:36 PM
Thanks guys. things are getting better. i talked to her friend about it and she said that she is going through a lot of stress (school, parents etc...). And she just kinda' wants some time to her self. What i dont get about it is that wouldnt be the time you would want someone there for you? but i can tell she is seriously missing me; she kept calling me last night, leaving me text mssgs. I hope maybe it was just a test or a phase? I've just been hangin with friends strumin', on the good ol' guitar. Tryin to keep my mind off of the situation. Thanks guys things are seeming to be getting better...

Tell ya what buddy i'll hook you up with a new sig and avy whenever Im not so busy k...I made that with the gimp now my sig making skills are much much improved and I use psp 9 :wink:

Rocky Raccoon
03-24-2006, 09:39 PM
Tell ya what buddy i'll hook you up with a new sig and avy whenever Im not so busy k...I made that with the gimp now my sig making skills are much much improved and I use psp 9 :wink:

:yes:

my sig compliments of the man himself

FinFan72
03-24-2006, 09:44 PM
Hmm...sounds like your just going through a little bit of depression. Dont turn to suicide or anything bro, or popping pills trust me not a good idea on the pills. Best thing to do, is pick up an instrument, you play guitar if I remember correctly. Well if you have aim, probobly not but hit me up at totallybudd. Dont worry man there are plenty of chicks out there, throwing all your eggs in one basket and just aiming for one girl at your age is a bad idea. I say just maybe wait a little bit, you dont nessecarely need a girlfriend...honestly its more fun on the single side and alot cheaper. Dont worry man things will get better, its just takes time. Think postive and good things will start to happen :wink:
:yes:

dolfan_101
03-25-2006, 05:22 AM

That would ease the pain buddy :wink: thnx guys for all the support. i kinda' took a break from fin heaven and i alrdy feel back at home. and ya i tried the pills thing once last year over some girl and ya that was stupid. i wasnt like taking pain killers but i had a bunch of benadryl to just make me sleep. that was dumb....

dolfan72734me
03-25-2006, 05:34 AM
Women are conniving. I always got tired of the "I just want some time to myself" schtick. Don't let her string you along. Turn the tables on her. Remember, her texts could be because she is missing you, or they could be to keep you on a string.