PDA

View Full Version : This Looks SOOO Fun!

Agent51
03-25-2006, 03:45 AM
http://surfline.com/surfnews/article_bamp.cfm?id=2056

That looks like a freakin' blast, wish I was there, that would be a cool site to see in person, nevermind to play around in like that. That's all up on the beach too, in that first picture there would normally be sand visible from that balcony . I think the 4th picture (the mini 4 picture slide-show mixed into the larger slise show) is awsome looking. I also think it's pretty cool of Kelly Slater, the 7-time world champion and freakin multi-millionaire, to just be out there messin around in that stuff with all the local kids, you don't see many superstar athletes doing that.

dolfan72734me
03-25-2006, 03:49 AM
That would be a blast, until someone peed in the water. then you would running around with pee stuck to you.

lazareth
http://surfline.com/surfnews/article_bamp.cfm?id=2056

That looks like a freakin' blast, wish I was there, that would be a cool site to see in person, nevermind to play around in like that. That's all up on the beach too, in that first picture there would normally be sand visible from that balcony . I think the 4th picture (the mini 4 picture slide-show mixed into the larger slise show) is awsome looking. I also think it's pretty cool of Kelly Slater, the 7-time world champion and freakin multi-millionaire, to just be out there messin around in that stuff with all the local kids, you don't see many superstar athletes doing that.
reminds me of this club I went to when I was single, with the foam and all.

lazareth
That would be a blast, until someone peed in the water. then you would running around with pee stuck to you. :lol:

Agent51
03-25-2006, 03:54 AM
That would be a blast, until someone peed in the water. then you would running around with pee stuck to you.

I think the only bad part (aside from someone peeing of course, lol) would be if you fell, because it's storm surge that is doing that, and the currents from storm surge can be absolutely insane, imagine falling and then being sucked out and since the sea foam is so thick nobody would see you, but yet it's too light/not dense enough for you to be able to "swim" to the surface, so you'd basically be sucked to sea and have no clue, nor would you be able to get to the surface for someone to see you.

dolfan72734me
03-25-2006, 03:58 AM
Some of those big foam thingies are made by a bunch of little sea creatures squirting all over the place while mating.

lazareth
03-25-2006, 03:59 AM
I think the only bad part (aside from someone peeing of course, lol) would be if you fell, because it's storm surge that is doing that, and the currents from storm surge can be absolutely insane, imagine falling and then being sucked out and since the sea foam is so thick nobody would see you, but yet it's too light/not dense enough for you to be able to "swim" to the surface, so you'd basically be sucked to sea and have no clue, nor would you be able to get to the surface for someone to see you.
party pooper

Agent51
03-25-2006, 04:12 AM
party pooper

Lol, I'd still be right out there doin it, I'm just sayin, that would definately ruin a good time :D