PDA

View Full Version : Merged: Marcus vick WR??/Marcus Vick?

Mr.305
03-26-2006, 01:51 AM
What do you think about the Dolphins spending a 6th or 7th round draft choice, on Marcus Vick and letting him come up under Culpepper? Culpepper was a very mobile QB and he could teach Vick a lot. I think it would be one hell of a steal if he turns out at all like his big Bro.

:dolphins:

SoFloDolFan
03-26-2006, 01:52 AM
no thanks and welcome aboard :newbie: and please abide TOS :D we don't want another thing happening like we had earlier.

AtticusFinz
03-26-2006, 01:53 AM
Hell No
we need a veteran QB to backup Pepper

endorPHINS72
03-26-2006, 01:53 AM
I wouldn't even sign Marcus Vick as an undrafted free agent. This kid is a bum.

TotoreMexico
03-26-2006, 01:54 AM
:shakeno: NO GRACIAS:shakeno:

Roman529
03-26-2006, 01:56 AM
Vick has too many character issues....not worth the risk.

romio
03-26-2006, 01:58 AM
Who Cares 7 Th Round One Screw Up Bye Bye, Id Take Him Maybe Even Cut Him Before Camps Even Over If You Dont Like His Ways, If Not Gamble & Win On The Kid

Mr.305
03-26-2006, 01:59 AM
he is deff not a dum, and he would have been a 1st rounder if he would have returned for senior year, n not so such behavior issues. he could be a third QB, and the Fins could sign vet QB to back up Culpepper

Goin` Deep
03-26-2006, 01:59 AM
The guy may have some talent, but I don`t think Saban is going to spend even a second day draft choice on him.

motioncityhifi
03-26-2006, 02:01 AM
wouldnt touch him. way to many character issues.

Mr.305
03-26-2006, 02:01 AM
If he lasted throughout the draft I it would deff b a good move for the fins to make, signing him as a free agent.

MarinoForPres
03-26-2006, 02:04 AM
id like to nab him 7th round if he is there. why not he has talent. and who says he will be a backup shoot he can go under lemon and in 3 years if he matures well hes trade bait or something. the man is athletic and be a great value to a franchise so if we got him in the 7th than well i think its a steal. saban would keep him in tack i thought last year mcpherson would of been a nice late pick.

alan huber
03-26-2006, 02:04 AM
What do you think about the Dolphins spending a 6th or 7th round draft choice, on Marcus Vick and letting him come up under Culpepper? Culpepper was a very mobile QB and he could teach Vick a lot. I think it would be one hell of a steal if he turns out at all like his big Bro.

weñcome ,, for a 7 pick i wouldent mind

FinNasty
03-26-2006, 02:06 AM

Welcome to the site... :D

Just to let you know for the future... there is a "Draft Forum" is made for all draft discussion. If you cant find this thread later, its probably because it got moved to that forum.

Anyway... I would definatly spend one of our 3 7th round picks on him. The value in terms of talent is rediculous. I would see it as an investment. If Saban can keep him out of trouble for a couple of years and he looks promising... we could turn around and trade him for a 2nd or 3rd round pick...

Pennington's Rocket Arm
03-26-2006, 02:06 AM
hopefully someone reaches on him in the 5th or 6th.

NickJr.
03-26-2006, 02:11 AM
He'd be a great pick with one of our 3 seventh rd picks. He wouldn't be the only guy in the NFL or even on the team with issues. If the kid stayed out of trouble he'd be a first rounder next year. It's all about upside. Similar situation to Manny Wright. The guy wouldn't be our second stringer, but he's a MUCH better project QB than Berlin.

Aqua4Ever04
03-26-2006, 02:12 AM
I believe the momment he stomped on that kids leg, his career was over. That was complete b.s and he shouldn't be allowed to step on a football field after that inncident. Not to mention the whole drinking/rape scandal or whatever it was.

Mr.305
03-26-2006, 02:16 AM
i think Culpepper would help him out a great deal.

Dex
03-26-2006, 02:16 AM
There are only two teams in NFL that will be willing to waste a pick (any) on Marcus Vick: the Broncos and the Falcons.

If Saban would consider to get a player with character issues, then T.O., Keyshawn or Vanderjagt would be already in our team.

Flame
03-26-2006, 02:17 AM
Reminds me of TO. No

Mr.305
03-26-2006, 02:17 AM
If i am not mistaken we had interest in all of those players at some point......

WestCoast13
03-26-2006, 02:38 AM
We have 3 7th's might as well take a chance

Troysif
03-26-2006, 02:38 AM
we dont even have a 6th and i wouldnt take him neway

Se7eN
03-26-2006, 03:00 AM
i dont want him but it would be cool to see the one sleeve underarmour used in the nfl i always thought that was so cool and it looked really good with the hookies jerseys which i always hated

Agent Mulder
03-26-2006, 03:14 AM
He is a loser, just like his brother. No thanks!

Gonzo
03-26-2006, 03:38 AM
:eek2:

Gonzo
03-26-2006, 03:38 AM
i think Culpepper would help him out a great deal.

So would jail time or a lobotomy. Keep that trash away from this team.

ChrisJNelson
03-26-2006, 03:42 AM
Hey guys. If you're interested, I've recently written a draft spotlight on Marcus Vick at KFFL.com. You can read it here:

http://www.kffl.com/article/160/Marcus_Vick,_QB,_Virginia_Tech_Hokies_(dismissed).html

Anyway, I wouldn't mind selecting him late, but realistically I don't think it will happen. Culpepper's the starter, the team seems to like Lemon so I believe he sticks at No. 3, and they need a veteran backup. No room for Vick anyway.

Goin` Deep
03-26-2006, 03:52 AM
He is a loser, just like his brother. No thanks!
I wouldn`t go so far as to say Michael is a loser, but Marcus will be lucky to have half the success his brother has had.

BizarroAndres
03-26-2006, 04:20 AM
I believe the momment he stomped on that kids leg, his career was over. That was complete b.s and he shouldn't be allowed to step on a football field after that inncident. Not to mention the whole drinking/rape scandal or whatever it was.

Yes, I completely agree. Who would want a guy on the fins that would do that on tv infront of the nation? And then bull****ing that he apologized to the guy? Sorry, I dont care how much talent you have, you gotta have principles. And If I'm not mistaken, didnt a pull a gun out at a Mcdonalds?

phin lockeroom
03-26-2006, 04:21 AM
do u think there is any chance that marcus would play WR, he has the speed, and it worked out well in Pitts.

any thoughts ??

mrp2788
03-26-2006, 04:23 AM
i dont think marcus vick will be anything.

Goin` Deep
do u think there is any chance that marcus would play WR, he has the speed, and it worked out well in Pitts.

any thoughts ??
Yeah, what the hell, bring him in when nobody drafts him, and let`s see if he can catch the rock.

icephinfan
:shakeno:

ChrisJNelson
03-26-2006, 04:28 AM
The thing is, what's the risk? Zero. He's not going to hurt the team. As a late pick, he could be cut at any time before or during the season. There's no doubt the guy is talented. To say you'd never give him a try just doesn't make sense. The chances of reward may be small, but the chances of harm are zero. That's why you give him a shot, especially with three 7th-round picks.

icephinfan
03-26-2006, 04:30 AM
If we have a 7th pick left, then why the hell not, if he sucks we can put him on the practice squad.

Gonzo
03-26-2006, 04:31 AM
The thing is, what's the risk? Zero. He's not going to hurt the team. As a late pick, he could be cut at any time before or during the season. There's no doubt the guy is talented. To say you'd never give him a try just doesn't make sense. The chances of reward may be small, but the chances of harm are zero. That's why you give him a shot, especially with three 7th-round picks.

This is the same lame *** conversation people had when Clarett entered the draft. That turned out great. How about Phillips? Another stellar waste of a pick. His talent was limited to begin with. He was living off the name alone. Hopefully it ends up on a burger king namebadge. He isn't even worth a 7th.

Tony305
03-26-2006, 04:34 AM
c'mon vick is cool he uses his brother's id to buy underage girls some drinks! he is an awesome person! :wink:

dolfan72734me
03-26-2006, 04:36 AM
If i am not mistaken we had interest in all of those players at some point......
Speculation

BizarroAndres
03-26-2006, 04:40 AM
I wouldnt want to bring that guy in for free. People may deserve a second chance, but not a third, or a fourth....

dolfan72734me
03-26-2006, 04:42 AM
If he would have messed up once, then I can see giving him a break and taking him late. But come on, he had a second chance, and what did he do? Just got kicked off of the team that he was a starting qb for. If his college coach can't trust him, how can anyone else. Stepping on the kids leg like that was premeditated, and that should show where his mind set is.:soapbox:

FinNasty
03-26-2006, 04:42 AM
He played some WR his freshman year... but the man is a QB.

Now his brother on the other hand... he might want to make the switch. I could see him as a more explosive Steve Smith...

tailwalker
03-26-2006, 04:43 AM
no Vick no how no way,Let the Cowboys take him,and thy might thay were dumb enough to get t.o.

icephinfan
03-26-2006, 04:54 AM
C'mon guys you all know who will draft him.......the RAIDERS!

finsUK
03-26-2006, 05:11 AM
Hopefully it ends up on a burger king namebadge.

:sidelol:

Jersey54
03-26-2006, 05:28 AM

I'd rather them spend a late rond pick for toilet paper to wipe their ...
This guy is a world class piece of ....What the h... are you thinking???
Steal my butt.

Skeet84
03-26-2006, 05:39 AM
I would rather not bring him on this team at all. He is a waste of good talent with alot of problems.

enigmatics
03-26-2006, 05:44 AM

You must be like 5 years old......

UncleDouble
03-26-2006, 07:05 AM
word on the street is shanahan's got him late second, maybe third rd.

endorPHINS72
03-26-2006, 07:05 AM
You must be like 5 years old......

Wow, what an enlightened comment! You are one of the most ignorant, immature and downright rude posters on this board. Time for you to grow up and cut the childish behavior.

I don't agree with what the orginal poster said either. I wouldn't even sign Marcus Vick as an undrafted FA even if he agreed to wash jocks straps after practice.

Your comment was childish and it's not the first time you've acted in such a juvenille manner. If you disagree with someone, that's fine. But name calling and insulting other posters goes against the TOS here at Finheaven.

I strongly recommend the moderators have you banned. They would be doing the entire site a favor.

enigmatics
03-26-2006, 07:31 AM
Wow, what an enlightened comment! You are one of the most ignorant, immature and downright rude posters on this board. Time for you to grow up and cut the childish behavior.

I don't agree with what the orginal poster said either. I wouldn't even sign Marcus Vick as an undrafted FA even if he agreed to wash jocks straps after practice.

Your comment was childish and it's not the first time you've acted in such a juvenille manner. If you disagree with someone, that's fine. But name calling and insulting other posters goes against the TOS here at Finheaven.

I strongly recommend the moderators have you banned. They would be doing the entire site a favor.

:boohoo: ............. cry me a river........it's threads like these which drag the quality of this site down......... I mean c'mon, Marcus Vick? I just can't fathom where some posters' heads are at when they make assanine threads like these...........

dolphins72/73
03-26-2006, 07:32 AM
I Would Take Him, Everyone Makes Mistakes. Look At Ricky Williams And T. Owens, Everyone On This Site Wanted Both Of Them On The Team. He Be A Steal, Take It And Run. Let Dc Take Him Under His Wing

endorPHINS72
03-26-2006, 07:36 AM
:boohoo: ............. cry me a river........it's threads like these which drag the quality of this site down......... I mean c'mon, Marcus Vick? I just can't fathom where some posters' heads are at when they make assanine threads like these...........

Discussion sites like Finheaven are meant to bring out discussions and debates, albeit civil ones. Some team will sign Vick as an UFA, possibly us but I doubt it. Denver spent a third round pick on Maurice Clarett last year...A THIRD ROUND PICK!!!! Is it that unreal a scenario where you have to make a snide comment to the poster like "What are you five?". Your opinions are welcome here but I think snide remarks and insults bring this forum down much further than naive threads.

finfever4ever
03-26-2006, 08:11 AM
why can't we all just get along?:confused:

Agent Mulder
03-26-2006, 11:05 AM
I Would Take Him, Everyone Makes Mistakes. Look At Ricky Williams And T. Owens, Everyone On This Site Wanted Both Of Them On The Team. He Be A Steal, Take It And Run. Let Dc Take Him Under His Wing

Why Do You Write Like This? Geeeez :shakeno:

miaD5499
03-26-2006, 11:08 AM
yea i wouldnt mind spending a 7th round pick i think we have 3 7th round picks this year(not sure correct me if im wrong) so spending one of them on marcus vick wouldnt be that big of an issue....the kid has talen and his older brother said that marcus is even faster than him...he has many off the field problems so i wouldnt expect to see him drafted by us

footballer
03-26-2006, 11:22 AM
4.29 forty will make others view that different.

TPD1479
03-26-2006, 11:24 AM

EXACTLY.....he belongs in jail...

tory
03-26-2006, 11:36 AM
i agree to a certain extent. ricky has made 3 mistakes, 4th is pending. yet we still hold onto him. they could've traded him gotten a little something but now w/all this he's worth nothing to other teams. personally i like ricky. i hope he stays, i hope he does well. on the other hand, marcus vick has done more than smoke some cheeba. he's stomped on someones calf, he pulled a gun on some kids while at a mcdonalds, last year he was driving on a suspended liscence w/cheeba in his car, and the whole girls drinking rape thing. he's already made the 3-4 mistakes and he hadn't even gotten out of college yet. if he was just smokin some pot ok whatever, but he's got some serious character issues. i dont think his talent is on the same level as TO. alot of people can look past TO's character flaws because they're not criminally oriented, but his skills are the best in the league.

SQuinn17
03-26-2006, 12:22 PM
the kid is scummy and thats what it all boils down too. he couldnt be trusted at virginia tech even with all that $$ his brother throws at that athletic program.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
03-26-2006, 12:27 PM
maybe they have different opinions than you? no, that can't be it.

jtsacksyou
03-26-2006, 12:28 PM
he is deff not a dum, and he would have been a 1st rounder if he would have returned for senior year, n not so such behavior issues. he could be a third QB, and the Fins could sign vet QB to back up Culpepper
I dont think he would be a 1. He isnt a good qb. IMO he is like a faster brock berlin. Just not a good quaterback. If you think he is a good qb you must not have seen him play the canes. He was awful. And then when you throw character into the mix he isnt worth spending a pick on or picking up as an undrafted fa. He is nothing like his brother except for speed and arm strength. Mike proved vs the fins he could be a fairly accurtate qb and make the big throws.. Marcus hasnt proved that in college, what makes you think he will in the pros.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
03-26-2006, 12:30 PM
I dont think he would be a 1. He isnt a good qb. IMO he is like a faster brock berlin. Just not a good quaterback. If you think he is a good qb you must not have seen him play the canes. He was awful. And then when you throw character into the mix he isnt worth spending a pick on or picking up as an undrafted fa. He is nothing like his brother except for speed and arm strength. Mike proved vs the fins he could be a fairly accurtate qb and make the big throws.. Marcus hasnt proved that in college, what makes you think he will in the pros.
the difference is marcus vick has a helluva lot more potential than brock berlin. and he has a stronger arm and is more accurate. if he stayed straight and had a senior season to progress, he could've been a 1st rounder. his decision-making was horrible though. but he hasn't played much. still, i wouldn't want him anyway.

305TillIDie
03-26-2006, 12:33 PM
i would grab marcus vick in the late rounds (if hes there) and put him at WR. hes not a good QB at reading defenses. his speed will show at that WR position. If we select him, it would be a steal in the later rounds.. no doubt

Bigbucks24
03-26-2006, 12:34 PM

:confused:

UCFinfan86
03-26-2006, 01:01 PM
you can't just throw anyone at WR. You have to have more then just speed. You have to have GREAT hands and great route running. The way you guys are talking why not just take Juan Pierre and put him at WR since hes fast as hell.

phin lockeroom
03-26-2006, 01:10 PM
wut did vick do that was soo bad anyways?????????

Phishstix
03-26-2006, 01:18 PM
he's actually okay at reading defenses, that's not his problem. his problem is that he doesn't have quick recongnition. strangely enough, his biggest physical problem was that he couldn't throw into man coverage. he doesn't put the ball into safe places and got use to working w/ a lot of space vs zone d b/c there weren't a lot of teams who could man up va tech. vs man coverage, he struggled mightily. reasons why: he has lazy mechanics and he holds on to the ball too long- he doesn't make quick decisions. he usually went to the right place w/ the ball, but was routinely late, and a late deicison looks like a bad decision. he does have a lot of potential, and his problems are correctable, but i hope we're not the ones doing the correcting.

Amok
03-26-2006, 01:23 PM
Cecil the Diesel had all the potential in the world and was well worth a late round pick, etc,etc.
It would be tough for even someone as quick as Marcus Vick to run an out pattern wearing ankle chains.
The only orange Marcus Vick will be wearing is a prison uniform, not a Dolphins uniform.

- Amok

phin lockeroom
03-26-2006, 01:30 PM
Cecil the Diesel had all the potential in the world and was well worth a late round pick, etc,etc.
It would be tough for even someone as quick as Marcus Vick to run an out pattern wearing ankle chains.
The only orange Marcus Vick will be wearing is a prison uniform, not a Dolphins uniform.

- Amok

why would he go to prison wut as he done to gain this rep ???

Noodle Arm
03-26-2006, 01:31 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again...if we draft Vick, it's only because Saban feels Cecil Collins needs a cellmate.

SEAFinFan
03-26-2006, 01:41 PM
Personally, I don't care what people done off the field (even though him stomping on that kids leg was on the field and extremely disrespectful and downright disgusting), I would use a 7th Round pick on a guy with that kind of talent.

All throughout sports you have terrible people, Kobe allegdly raping that girl, Ray Lewis (I pretty sure it was Lewis) allegdly stabbing someone. Yet you still see them making great amounts of money in their respected sport and them both being stars of said sport. If you want to look at someone doing something (in my opinion) more grossum than what Vick did look at the guy on the Vancouver Caunks (can't think of his name) who got suspended for a year for using his stick as a weapon against the guy on the Colorado Avalanche.

Did that guy go to jail... no.... Did he get kicked out of the league... no... Is he still making money in the NHL.... Yes. People do stupid stuff all the time and don't act like we're all saints (not referring to the "aints" football team) here.

Wasting a 7th Round pick on a guy with great talent would not be a big risk especially if he ends up turning out to be something if there is a problem just get rid of him. This can't be compared to Clarett (in my opinion) because of the fact is there is still a possibility of decent talent in the 3rd round and even the 4th. The 7th round there is MAYBE 1 or 2 guys that have a little talent all the rest are not much, so it would not be bad to waste a 7th Rounder on him because more than likely if he turned out to be nothing, the player we would have chose instead of him would be nothing as well.

BUT In Saban I Trust!

sixzero
03-26-2006, 01:49 PM
I wouldn't even want vick if he came to play for charity... That guy has some serious issues. No thanx.

enigmatics
03-26-2006, 02:05 PM
Personally, I don't care what people done off the field (even though him stomping on that kids leg was on the field and extremely disrespectful and downright disgusting), I would use a 7th Round pick on a guy with that kind of talent.

All throughout sports you have terrible people, Kobe allegdly raping that girl, Ray Lewis (I pretty sure it was Lewis) allegdly stabbing someone. Yet you still see them making great amounts of money in their respected sport and them both being stars of said sport. If you want to look at someone doing something (in my opinion) more grossum than what Vick did look at the guy on the Vancouver Caunks (can't think of his name) who got suspended for a year for using his stick as a weapon against the guy on the Colorado Avalanche.

Did that guy go to jail... no.... Did he get kicked out of the league... no... Is he still making money in the NHL.... Yes. People do stupid stuff all the time and don't act like we're all saints (not referring to the "aints" football team) here.

Wasting a 7th Round pick on a guy with great talent would not be a big risk especially if he ends up turning out to be something if there is a problem just get rid of him. This can't be compared to Clarett (in my opinion) because of the fact is there is still a possibility of decent talent in the 3rd round and even the 4th. The 7th round there is MAYBE 1 or 2 guys that have a little talent all the rest are not much, so it would not be bad to waste a 7th Rounder on him because more than likely if he turned out to be nothing, the player we would have chose instead of him would be nothing as well.

BUT In Saban I Trust!

The guy pulled a gun on some high schoolers at a McDonalds. Please, lets not reward this type of behavior simply because you want your precious football team to win a ball game.

enigmatics
03-26-2006, 02:10 PM
Discussion sites like Finheaven are meant to bring out discussions and debates, albeit civil ones. Some team will sign Vick as an UFA, possibly us but I doubt it. Denver spent a third round pick on Maurice Clarett last year...A THIRD ROUND PICK!!!! Is it that unreal a scenario where you have to make a snide comment to the poster like "What are you five?". Your opinions are welcome here but I think snide remarks and insults bring this forum down much further than naive threads.

Ok so let me get this straight........

Let's draft a guy who's demonstrated a complete lack of responsibility both on and off the field. Let's draft a guy who pulled a gun on some high schoolers in a McDonald's. Lets draft a guy who's been busted for driving on suspended licences and posession of drugs. Lets draft a guy, who on the main stage of a bowl game decided he wanted to stomp some dudes leg while he was lying on the ground. Let's draft a guy who was thrown off his own team.

............. Yup............. it's official..........sounds like 5 year old type of thinking to me.

ChrisJNelson
03-26-2006, 02:21 PM
This is the same lame *** conversation people had when Clarett entered the draft. That turned out great. How about Phillips? Another stellar waste of a pick. His talent was limited to begin with. He was living off the name alone. Hopefully it ends up on a burger king namebadge. He isn't even worth a 7th.

Except these are totally different situations. I'm talking about using one of three 7th-round picks on Vick based on talent and no risk. Phillips was drafted in the 1st, and Clarett in the 3rd.

If, for example, Clarett had fallen to the 7th, we should have drafted him. He showed in college, for the short time he played, he has (or at least had), the talent. That alone is reason enough to burn a 7 on someone. You're getting a talent much higher than the draft pick, and you're not losing anything.

Bigbucks24
03-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Except these are totally different situations. I'm talking about using one of three 7th-round picks on Vick based on talent and no risk. Phillips was drafted in the 1st, and Clarett in the 3rd.

If, for example, Clarett had fallen to the 7th, we should have drafted him. He showed in college, for the short time he played, he has (or at least had), the talent. That alone is reason enough to burn a 7 on someone. You're getting a talent much higher than the draft pick, and you're not losing anything.

You are losing a 7th round draft choice. You are losing the chance to pick Kevin Vickerson. There is a risk. Would you have rather chosen Kevin Vickerson or Clarett? Draft picks are valuable and throwing even one away when you have someone like Saban evaluating talent is a risk. And one that I would not like to take.

ChrisJNelson
03-26-2006, 07:23 PM
Vick and Clarett are more talented than Vickerson ever will be.

SEAFinFan
03-27-2006, 01:51 AM
The guy pulled a gun on some high schoolers at a McDonalds. Please, lets not reward this type of behavior simply because you want your precious football team to win a ball game.

Well then why don't we punish numerous different people there have been many well documented things that we still allow, OJ's brilliance is still known and talked about yet he algedly killed his wife. Barry Bonds has algedly taken numerous amounts of steroids yet his records are in the books. Rafeal Palimero has taken steroids and his records are still in the books. Keep the standard, if we're going to change it change it sports-wide. Hell it's been publized that George Bush algedly did drugs at one point in his life yet he is still out president, why did we reward him as the leader of our country?

Anyways to not get this political, Ok he pulled a gun on some people, people change with new influences in their lives. They just need the possibility, Vick has GREAT talent he has person problems however (see Randy Moss), which can be changed to an extent, Moss has been better than he was in college (in my opinion).

Bigbucks24
03-27-2006, 01:55 AM
Vick and Clarett are more talented than Vickerson ever will be.

That is not the point. The point is which one brings more to your team. I bet if you poll all 32 GM's, all 32 would rather have Vickerson than Clarett. Maybe you would rather have a talented player that is out of football, but I'll take the one that is still in the NFL.

enigmatics
03-29-2006, 04:57 AM
Well then why don't we punish numerous different people there have been many well documented things that we still allow, OJ's brilliance is still known and talked about yet he algedly killed his wife. Barry Bonds has algedly taken numerous amounts of steroids yet his records are in the books. Rafeal Palimero has taken steroids and his records are still in the books. Keep the standard, if we're going to change it change it sports-wide. Hell it's been publized that George Bush algedly did drugs at one point in his life yet he is still out president, why did we reward him as the leader of our country?

Anyways to not get this political, Ok he pulled a gun on some people, people change with new influences in their lives. They just need the possibility, Vick has GREAT talent he has person problems however (see Randy Moss), which can be changed to an extent, Moss has been better than he was in college (in my opinion).

No offense bro, but you're thoroughly naive and delusional. What, you think he didn't have positive influences trying to help him at VaTech? Don't kid yourself. Some people are just on the wrong path in life......he's definately one of them.