PDA

View Full Version : I met Dom Davis of the Pats today.....

Danny
03-26-2006, 04:29 PM
Dom Davis, a 10 year veteran LB with the Pats was a guest at the church I go to here in Poiciana..he's a friend of our pastor Mark and came down to repay a visit that Mark had made to NE to preach to their players...anyway, Davis was very funny and real cool and gave us a great message at church...after it was over I went up to him and shook his hand and say thanks for visiting and for the sermon.....in a kidding way I asked him if they(NE)would ever let us win a superbowl and he said that we were doing some great things including getting Pep and that we could win it all....the guy was totaly class and I'm pretty sure you guys would like him...he was very down to earth and tho I'll never root for them and he's not a Dolphins I have to say that he's a great guy...just wanted to share that with my dolphins family here.....and to say this, stop talking about hating players cos a lot of them are cool and Dom Davis is as nice a guy as I've ever met.

Ozzy rules!!

THOMAS_54
03-26-2006, 04:48 PM
Sounds great!

Blitz99
03-26-2006, 04:55 PM
i still hate the pats

Wallace758
03-26-2006, 05:01 PM
as long as it wasnt andre tippett..what an animal he was

L 2 the T
03-26-2006, 05:07 PM
some guys have class no matter what team there on.

dolphins72/73
03-26-2006, 05:14 PM
DON Davis IS MARRIED TO MY GOOD FRIEND BUTCH'S SISTER YANNETTE WHO WORKS OUT IN GOLDS GYM PORTCHARLOTTE FL. HE LIVES IN TAMPA FL. WORKS OUT WITH HIS WIFE AT GOLDS GYM SOMETIMES, HE IS A REALLY NICE GUY. MY FRIEND BUTCH GETS TICKETS TO ALL THE GAMES. SMALL WORLD GO FINS, HE IS KNOWN FOR HIS SPECIAL TEAMS PLAY AND ALSO PLAYS LB

raving
03-26-2006, 05:15 PM
Dom Davis sounds like a really good person. What he is telling you means so much because he is who he is. Saban is making the NFL buzz. Good players want to be part of this thing because it will be football at it's absolute best. Saban is not leaving any stone unturned in his quest for the holy grail. He is potentially creating a football icon here in Miami. Who knows how far this thing can go. I love this thing. Saban is gonna having these Dolphins exploding this year. What I anticipate is that we will see the Dolphins all the way out on the cutting edge of football - tough, smart, resilient, clear thinking, relentless competitors. Were gonna be more physical and more dominant.

Saban is a genious and we are blessed to have him here working his wonders. Just keep it up baby we are ALL on the learning curve.

Dolphan23
03-26-2006, 05:24 PM
All in all the Jets suck the most :D

PHINFREAK3675
03-26-2006, 05:29 PM
J-E-T-S...
SUCK
SUCK
SUCK!!!!

MarinoForPres
03-26-2006, 05:45 PM
they all suck the jets,bills,and pats smell like ur moms cheese lol
im glad he was down to earth and cool you meet him man!

Danny
03-26-2006, 08:35 PM
DON Davis IS MARRIED TO MY GOOD FRIEND BUTCH'S SISTER YANNETTE WHO WORKS OUT IN GOLDS GYM PORTCHARLOTTE FL. HE LIVES IN TAMPA FL. WORKS OUT WITH HIS WIFE AT GOLDS GYM SOMETIMES, HE IS A REALLY NICE GUY. MY FRIEND BUTCH GETS TICKETS TO ALL THE GAMES. SMALL WORLD GO FINS, HE IS KNOWN FOR HIS SPECIAL TEAMS PLAY AND ALSO PLAYS LB
Yes, she was there and her name was on the booklet they gave us and yes, he's a great guy.And on top of that he was really funny too.

Ozzy rules!!

FIN-IN-RI
03-26-2006, 08:59 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Danny..

:jk: