PDA

View Full Version : Madden 2006 Question..how to get Pep..

vt_dolfan
03-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Hey..I have Madden 2006..Not live....so...I have tried almost everything to pull off a trade to get Culpep from the Vikings and it keeps getting rejected..anyone have any ideas?

spanish jonny
03-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Well if you're open to cheating a tad here's how I do it. At start of franchise turn off trade deadline. simulate the first season and the superbowl but do not simulate the pro bowl. go into my team and create 3 45yr old QBs at about a 97 rating. sign two each one at a time and trade for other teams top 2 or three draft picks. Then trade 2 good 1st round picks and the third QB to the Vikes. You get Pep and all three of the QBs retire in the off-season.

Be sure to release players with a small or no bonus to leave room to sign the created QBs and when you sign the latter out of Free agency make sure you don't pay them a bonus or your cap penalties will be huge in the offseason.

Hope this makes sense

Mindwarp
03-27-2006, 11:44 AM
or..
you can just go to the roster managment before stasrting up your franchise and do it that way

vt_dolfan
03-27-2006, 11:51 AM
Thanks guys....Im gonna try the roster management move first....sounds easier....

King Felix
03-27-2006, 05:57 PM
idk if u can still do this, i havent tried. create a qb thats 99 overall and best stats u can get, then trade him, and then lower his stats.

Mike13
03-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Yeah do the roster management thing.

Majpain
03-28-2006, 06:32 PM
or..
you can just go to the roster managment before stasrting up your franchise and do it that way

LOL yea that.Much easier that create 3 QB's.But it was creative.

AquaInferno
03-28-2006, 06:44 PM
or..

Exactly. But seriously I don't mind finishing 06 off with Gus, since we don't get Pep online so I just stick with him. But if you win the superbowl wth Frerotte as QB he retires lol. He knows he's lucky to have a ring, and its time to go now.