PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck njfinfan2

Mindwarp
03-28-2006, 09:10 AM
for thouse not aware njfinfan2 is njfinfan's daughter. She will be having some oral surgery today, so I just wanted to post a GOOD LUCK post for her!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

inFINSible
03-28-2006, 10:06 AM
You can eat ice cream all day tomorrow! :party:

Celtkin
03-28-2006, 10:07 AM
:link:

j/k

Good luck, njfinfan2. We'll have some nice soup ready for you when you are done.

ILPhinFan88
03-28-2006, 10:14 AM
You can eat ice cream all day tomorrow! :party:

Good Luck, I suggest chocolate

dol_fan_81
03-28-2006, 10:15 AM
good luck njfinfan2!

*looks at celtkins sig.... :roflmao:*

FinFan72
03-28-2006, 10:36 AM
good luck njfinfan2
do you mind sharing the ice cream :wink:

GRAPEAPE
03-28-2006, 10:37 AM
Best wishes #2

FinFan72
03-28-2006, 10:38 AM
Celt i love your sig man

Rocky Raccoon
03-28-2006, 11:15 AM
best wishes and good luck with the surgery...GET WELL SOON! :wink:

Gonzo
03-28-2006, 11:21 AM
Good Luck nj2! :gonzo:

Celtkin
03-28-2006, 11:26 AM
Celt i love your sig man

http://celtkin.com/dolphins/JihadThis.jpg

Thanks, bro

NJFINSFAN1
03-28-2006, 02:00 PM
Good luck little NJfin!!!

From an old NJFIN!

The_Dark_Knight
03-28-2006, 02:02 PM
A father/daughter team here in Finheaven? A daddy's dream come true!!! A daughter who loves football!!

Good luck kiddo and get well soon!

WharfRat
03-28-2006, 02:04 PM
A father/daughter team here in Finheaven? A daddy's dream come true!!! A daughter who loves football!!

actually... it's Mother/Dauther! :wink:

The Father/Daughter team is Me and CrushTurtle (even though she doesn't post much)

Best Wishes to NJFF2 .... Mom...let us know how everything turns out!

Mindwarp
03-28-2006, 02:05 PM

mother/daughter.

njfinfan is a Woman. not to be confused with NJFINSFAN1 who only acts like a woman to warf :wink:

NJFINSFAN1
03-28-2006, 02:05 PM

She's not mine! I have three of my own, that's enough!

She's Mary's!:wink:

Mindwarp
03-28-2006, 02:07 PM
dam you wharf! beating me

WharfRat
03-28-2006, 02:08 PM
mother/daughter.

. not to be confused with NJFINSFAN1 who only acts like a woman to warf

:sidelol: guess that means he's my *****!!

NJFINSFAN1
03-28-2006, 02:09 PM
mother/daughter.

njfinfan is a Woman. not to be confused with NJFINSFAN1 who only acts like a woman to warf :wink:

:tantrum:

That's it, I need to PM him 6x's and tell on you!!

GRAPEAPE
03-28-2006, 02:10 PM

That's it, I need to PM him 6x's and tell on you!!Yeah Yeah Do it Doit

WharfRat
03-28-2006, 02:11 PM

That's it, I need to PM him 6x's and tell on you!!

:lolcry:

NaboCane
03-28-2006, 02:12 PM
Good luck nj2...have all the ice cream you want, it's on uncle joe.

:wink:

cnc66
03-28-2006, 02:13 PM
good luck number two !! hurry up and get better so you can hang at the next party at Mike's.

you too Mary, I know it's hard on the Mom's also.

TotoreMexico
03-28-2006, 02:17 PM
Good luck to her

The_Dark_Knight
03-28-2006, 02:20 PM
She's not mine! I have three of my own, that's enough!

She's Mary's!:wink:
Well, the sentiment is still there...

WharfRat
03-28-2006, 02:26 PM
Well, the sentiment is still there...

I think we all knew that Sarge... just yankin yer chain :wink:

njfinfan2
03-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Thank you so mucheveryone for thinking of me. I got home a little while ago with my mom and the anesthesia is just starting to wear off. The dentist, Dr. Shari, told my mom I could eat right away, but all I had was a milkshake and mashed potatoes. Going to take a nap and I want to share my ice cream with finfan72.

Prime
03-28-2006, 02:42 PM
Thank you so mucheveryone for thinking of me. I got home a little while ago with my mom and the anesthesia is just starting to wear off. The dentist, Dr. Shari, told my mom I could eat right away, but all I had was a milkshake and mashed potatoes. Going to take a nap and I want to share my ice cream with finfan72.

Glad to see your back home. Now go and take a good nap and make sure you let your mom know that you want plenty if icecream when you wake up. :D

Pagan
03-28-2006, 02:46 PM
Good luck, and hope everything turns out perfect!

WharfRat
03-28-2006, 03:02 PM

:thewave: :party: :clap: :woot:

Glad you're feeling OK kiddo! get some rest and send Mom to get more Ice Cream!!

NJFINSFAN1
03-28-2006, 03:10 PM

Glad your doing well. And the bonus is you got out of school!:wink:

Mindwarp
03-28-2006, 03:18 PM
mmmm mashed potatos!

good to see you home :) glad everything turned out fine! :)

I want ice cream too now!

TJamesW_phinfan
03-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Mmmmm milkshake.... ok got to raid the freezer.

Glad all is well. :)

Mindwarp
03-28-2006, 05:23 PM
here some teddy bears to make you feel better on the recovery.. wish they were real to give you but this is the best I can do for now.

Jt0323
03-28-2006, 05:24 PM
Good luck! hope everything turns out ok!! u also are in my prayers!

Roman529
03-28-2006, 08:30 PM
I'm confused....How many NJFinFans are there? :eek: Good luck with the surgery though.

NJFINSFAN1
03-28-2006, 08:33 PM
:eek:
I'm confused....How many NJFinFans are there? Good luck with the surgery though.

We are everywhere!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Fin Fan in Cali
03-28-2006, 08:40 PM
Best wishes on a successful surgery! My prayers and thoughts are with you!:wink:

Roman529
03-28-2006, 08:41 PM
:eek:

We are everywhere!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Yeah you guys are everywhere. Good that the surgery went well for NJFF2.....you might get someone to go to Arbys and get you a big Jamocha shake. :tongue:

njfinfan
03-29-2006, 06:42 AM
Glad your doing well. And the bonus is you got out of school!:wink:

And she's trying as we speak to milk it so she can stay home today too. Not going to happen - mom has too many errands to run. Says she still feels "woozy" while doing cartwheels in the living room. Kids!

Thanks all for your thoughts, prayers, and good wishes. It was quite painful for me to watch :boohoo: , though she was pretty doped up on the laughing gas. :wink:

NJFINSFAN1
03-29-2006, 09:27 AM
And she's trying as we speak to milk it so she can stay home today too. Not going to happen - mom has too many errands to run. Says she still feels "woozy" while doing cartwheels in the living room. Kids!

Thanks all for your thoughts, prayers, and good wishes. It was quite painful for me to watch :boohoo: , though she was pretty doped up on the laughing gas. :wink:

it's sad what we have become!:lol: I send my kids in all the time (I don't care that your sick, I have a lot to do today!!):wink:

njfinfan
03-29-2006, 09:29 AM
it's sad what we have become!:lol: I send my kids in all the time (I don't care that your sick, I have a lot to do today!!):wink:

But she got her own way today. Way too much pain to go to school.

cnc66
03-29-2006, 09:35 AM
hahahaha softie

njfinfan
03-29-2006, 09:37 AM
hahahaha softie

You know it. :boohoo:

inFINSible
03-29-2006, 10:18 AM
:woot: Glad it went well...hope you're not in too much pain. :wink:

inFINSible
03-29-2006, 10:20 AM
ooops....I guess you are hurting a bit today.....well, rest and relaxation is good for that.....heal quickly and get well soon. :D

Mindwarp
03-29-2006, 10:33 AM
MORE ICECREAM MOM!!!!

its the only cure! :mindwarp:

NaboCane
03-29-2006, 11:33 AM

Shoulda shared a little bit of that laughing gas!

:wink:

Mindwarp
03-29-2006, 11:37 AM
I remember one time I went to the Dentist they had an inter set up my gas and the chcik put it TOOOO HIGH i was GONE like not GOne like drunk GONE like Everything went black and then I was in Medival times but everything sounded like pinballs and I had the bigest smile on my face. the Dr came in and started talking to me and I have no clue what I said but he he said "what the ****" and then looked at the Gas and said "Holy ****" and put the Oxygen higher and droped the Gas and within 3 mins I came back to reality.. man that was wierd.. :lol:

NaboCane
03-29-2006, 11:39 AM
I remember one time I went to the Dentist they had an inter set up my gas and the chcik put it TOOOO HIGH i was GONE like not GOne like drunk GONE like Everything went black and then I was in Medival times but everything sounded like pinballs and I had the bigest smile on my face. the Dr came in and started talking to me and I have no clue what I said but he he said "what the ****" and then looked at the Gas and said "Holy ****" and put the Oxygen higher and droped the Gas and within 3 mins I came back to reality.. man that was wierd.. :lol:

:D Cool...

njfinfan
03-29-2006, 12:00 PM
Yeah that was some serious gas. She was breathing it for oh i'd say about 5 minutes and she was gone. Good stuff!

NaboCane
03-29-2006, 01:00 PM
Yeah that was some serious gas. She was breathing it for oh i'd say about 5 minutes and she was gone. Good stuff!

Gotta get me one of those. :evil:

NJFINSFAN1
03-29-2006, 02:07 PM
Gotta get me one of those. :evil:

Word is you have enough of your own gas!!!:rolleyes:

Mindwarp
03-29-2006, 02:23 PM
:chuckle:

WharfRat
03-29-2006, 02:31 PM

:spit:

:0wned:

The Confessor
03-29-2006, 02:38 PM
Yeah you guys are everywhere. Good that the surgery went well for NJFF2.....you might get someone to go to Arbys and get you a big Jamocha shake. :tongue:

I think there are more Fin fans in Jersey than Gints fans.. not that thats a bad thing or anything....

Back on topic....

:woot: Glad it went well...hope you're not in too much pain. :wink:

My thought exactly.
BTW: The crowd I run with, although not oral surgeons (Engineers mostly) all agree that Ice Cream can in fact help speed in the recovery of major Oral Surgery, and in fact, it is also believed that if the patient can stay home for an extended time (So from School or something) then that enables the pateint to eat more ice cream which helps the recovery that much more...
You see this is an upward spiral instead of the reverse...:wink:

inFINSible
03-29-2006, 05:20 PM
I think there are more Fin fans in Jersey than Gints fans.. not that thats a bad thing or anything....

Back on topic....

My thought exactly.
BTW: The crowd I run with, although not oral surgeons (Engineers mostly) all agree that Ice Cream can in fact help speed in the recovery of major Oral Surgery, and in fact, it is also believed that if the patient can stay home for an extended time (So from School or something) then that enables the pateint to eat more ice cream which helps the recovery that much more...
You see this is an upward spiral instead of the reverse...:wink:
:clap:

d-day
03-29-2006, 09:32 PM
mother/daughter.

:chuckle: - now that's just f'en funny right there...

NJFINSFAN1
03-29-2006, 09:35 PM
:chuckle: - now that's just f'en funny right there...

d-day
03-29-2006, 09:38 PM

milkshakes :drool:

i'm glad everything turned out good for you :) - i remember when i went to get my wisdom teeth pulled, i told the dr i didn't want to be put under and that i also didn't like needles - he gave me something, but of course it wasn't strong enough - he pulled the first one out, i sat up grabbed my tooth and walked out - 10 years later and i still have 3 impacted wisdom teeth in my mouth...

HysterikiLL
03-29-2006, 10:02 PM
mother/daughter.

Is this the most original names that Jersey folk can think of? :rolleyes: