PDA

View Full Version : You Know What Sucks...

Dolfan5000
03-28-2006, 02:58 PM
Giving your girlfriend mono and strep throat...

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

:(

Pagan
03-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Something tells me that giving your wife herpes after ten years of marriage would trump that. :wink:

And no, I didn't do that! :lol:

Dolfan5000
03-28-2006, 03:04 PM
Something tells me giving your wife herpes after ten years of marriage would trump that. :wink:

Well I guess, but it didn't put her in bed for weeks. :(

Pagan
03-28-2006, 03:09 PM
You missed the joke bro...if you give her herpes after en years of marriage, you had to catch it from someone else.

Trust me, mono is the least of your worries. She'll get over that. Be thankful it wasn't something more serious.

NJFINSFAN1
03-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Something tells me that giving your wife herpes after ten years of marriage would trump that. :wink:

:sidelol: Honey, I swear, it was the toilet!!!!

Roman529
03-28-2006, 03:20 PM
Strep throat and mono is kind of minor to what you could give her. :D

Bobby Humphrey
03-28-2006, 03:28 PM

I see you read my autobiography.....

FinaciousOne
03-28-2006, 03:35 PM

The gift that keeps on giving.:shakeno:

Traditionally Tin or Aluminum is considered an appropriate Tenth Anniversary gift.
Modern tradition is Diamond Jewelry. LINK (http://marriage.about.com/cs/anniversaries/a/wedannivideas.htm)

WharfRat
03-28-2006, 03:36 PM

Traditionally Tin or Aluminum is considered an appropriate Tenth Anniversary gift.
Modern tradition is Diamond Jewelry. LINK (http://marriage.about.com/cs/anniversaries/a/wedannivideas.htm)

:sidelol:

GreenMonster
03-28-2006, 03:37 PM
:sidelol: Honey, I swear, it was the toilet!!!!

You will find yourself on Montell or Maury, swearing the lie detector test is false.. :evil:

Samphin
03-28-2006, 03:42 PM
It always kills me how a lie detector test is fairly accurate yet every time they get caught, they claim it is wrong.

Just once, I would like to see one of those shows where the test says they DIDN'T cheat and the person would still get up and run around claiming the test was wrong...

Pagan
03-28-2006, 03:52 PM

:rofl3::rofl3:

lazareth
03-28-2006, 03:53 PM
It always kills me how a lie detector test is fairly accurate yet every time they get caught, they claim it is wrong.

Just once, I would like to see one of those shows where the test says they DIDN'T cheat and the person would still get up and run around claiming the test was wrong...
maybe in bizarro world...

dolphan117
03-28-2006, 04:32 PM
maybe in bizarro world...Isnt that where those shows are filmed?

DolphinDevil28
03-28-2006, 04:39 PM
You Know What Sucks...

A vaccum cleaner.

lazareth
03-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Isnt that where those shows are filmed?
:chuckle:

Timmy54
03-28-2006, 04:52 PM
lets see some things that suck

-the fins under wanny
-watching the pats win the superbowl
-watching Manning top one of Marino's records
-having to listen to steeler fans right now
-the bills
-the jets

and some non football related
-cheating and geating an std
-getting a DUI
-rolled up Aces getting beat by a crap 78 off suit (poker for those of you who dont know the lingo)
-having to mow my grass every week, and weeds
-getting old
-being broke

Ok thats a start to a list for ya!!! lol