03-28-2006, 04:30 PM
Michael Vick X's 3

Oaklandraider
03-28-2006, 05:25 PM
players in the nfl. My our:
1. Jake Plummer
2. Keyshuan Johnson
3. Randy Moss

dude i no you just did not say moss argubly the wr in the game he made a 1000 and 8 tds with a ****ty qb and hurt so shut up.

burger13
03-28-2006, 05:26 PM
1. Brian Urlacher - just completely overhyped
2. Reggie Wayne - great #2 who is now one of top-5 paid WR's
3. Dwight Freeney - one trick pony (although it is a nice trick).

burger13
03-28-2006, 05:28 PM
dude i no you just did not say moss argubly the wr in the game he made a 1000 and 8 tds with a ****ty qb and hurt so shut up.

You could definately argue that he is overrated......he is "arguably" the best WR in the game....yet he always seems to be hurt, not a good route runner, doesn't go over the middle, doesn't block, only plays when he wants to. I would have put him on my list....but I feel that more people are catching on to all of that, so he isn't AS overrated as he was.

King Felix
03-28-2006, 05:32 PM
dwight freeney.......are u kidding me? :shakeno:

burger13
03-28-2006, 05:40 PM
dwight freeney.......are u kidding me? :shakeno:

he doesn't play the run.........at all!! He is rushing the passer EVERY SINGLE PLAY. He makes up his mind before the play what move he is going to try and put on the LT and then does it, no matter what the offense is doing....meaning he winds up out of the play all the time......unless it's a pass becasue he is always going for the QB....hence all the sacks.

He is a GREAT pass-rusher.....but not a complete player. So when he is considered by some as the best defensive player in the league, I say that's overrated.

King Felix
03-28-2006, 05:42 PM
how the hell do u know he does that? are u right there when he makes his decision on what he is goin to do??

burger13
03-28-2006, 05:48 PM
how the hell do u know he does that? are u right there when he makes his decision on what he is goin to do??

I see him make his pass rushing moves all the time that take him completely out of the play.......he will take an slant inside the tackle even though it's a quick pitch to the left.

............and I know someone who was able to implant a microchip on his brain which monitors his thoughts and he sends me reports all the time. :goof:

UltraDol-Fan
03-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Reggie Wayne
Trent Green
Teddy Bruschi

King Felix
03-28-2006, 05:53 PM
:lol: trent green has thrown for 4000 yards for years straight with no WR, he is underated.

burger13
03-28-2006, 05:54 PM
Reggie Wayne
Trent Green
Teddy Bruschi

Now I would think that Trent Green would be underrated if anything......the guy throws for 4,000 almost every year, yet never gets mentioned as one of the top QB's in the league.

I can definately see where the Bruschi selection comes from , especially after the last year............1 tackle = Defensive player of the Week?? :shakeno:

burger13
03-28-2006, 05:55 PM
:lol: trent green has thrown for 4000 yards for years straight with no WR, he is underated.

so do you have a list, or are you just going to argue against everyone else's??

King Felix
03-28-2006, 06:02 PM
no i dont have a list.

UltraDol-Fan
03-28-2006, 06:03 PM
Trent Green IS overrated IMO. He has 2(TWO) top 5 running backs on his team. He throws A LOT to both of them, his yards come from dump off passes that they take to the house. He also has one of the best O-Lines in football.

Skeet84
03-28-2006, 06:15 PM
1. Teddy Bruschi - Everyone thinks he is a Superstar, But he is not!
2. Michael Vick - I don't know how its possible for him to make the pro bowl every year.
3. Mike Allstott - I can't stand the way this guy gets sooo much hype for not doing anything important other than being a short yardage back. He is a very bad Fullback!

JAcK o D1AmonDs
03-28-2006, 07:44 PM
1.Urlacher-Too much hype over a few plays he made over his career gets run over way to much.
2.Moss-Only runs deep routs can go over the middle and complains to much
3.Big Ben-Has a good arm and quick release but does not win games for his team like everyone says he does

unifiedtheory
03-28-2006, 09:08 PM
Ron Mexico - Barely a 50% passer, a lifetime rating of 75 and he can never stay healthy, yet he always makes the Pro Bowl, his jersey sells like crazy, the officials pamper him endlessly and the media is all over his jock.

Ray Lewis - Yes, four years ago he was, without any doubt, the best defensive player in football.

Now he is all hype. He does'nt attack the ball anymore. He is the best player in the league at falling on top of the pile. He does'nt make any plays anymore and is dinged up.

If it was'nt for the pregame bluster and the "thug" image he would be thought of for exactly what he is...an above average middle linebacker who is not even close to the best in the game at his position.

Dwight Freeney - He's a media creation and more hype then substance. In the era of stats and sacks he is discussed amongst the elite. I'd argue that he's BARELY the best pass rusher on his own team. Hell, Robert Mathis had more tackles, sacks and forced fumbles then Freeney. Yes, I know Freeney missed some time.

Freeney is a pass rusher...and a very good one. He is not a good defensive end though.

maddendude
03-28-2006, 09:22 PM
Mathis only did as well as he did because freeney was there next to him.

And Randy Moss is NOT overrated. He put up great numbers with one of the worst starting QBs. He blocks, does short routes, deep routes. And what do u mean he complains too much! He didnt get half as many passes as he Shouldve gotten, hes gotten plenty of bad calls this year, al davis signed aaron brooks which means hes COMPLETEY lost his mind, and moss is still quiet.

Prime
03-28-2006, 09:22 PM
How in the hell is Moss overrated? He is one of the best WR's in the leauge. Well here is my list....

1) Mike Vick

2) Byron Leftwich

3) Reggie Wayne

duro420
03-28-2006, 09:40 PM
for real...this fool up here changed this thread from bein about the top 2 overrated to whether moss is. Moss aint overrated.....the best damn receiver in the game and he aint got to run perfect routes and practice for all i care... the proof is in the pudding.... the man outruns, outjumps, & outplays all his opposition..aint nobody can cover randy moss one on one so just how underrated can a fool get. I mean i know everyone here is entitled to their opinion but come on, dont talk stupid, we dont neeed that here.

MOSS improved if anything in oakland. he didnt have no outbursts, problems in practice, off-the field issues, so his character definitly improved and matured...man how can ya'll knock the best athlete at his position, maybe in the game? how seriously, reply and tell me. i wanna know. & dont give me no stupid #@!$ either like runnin routes & bad pratice habits. come with the real @#%

& whos ron mexico?

Oaklandraider
03-28-2006, 10:29 PM
click the damn link i got on my sig if you want to say moss is over rated and one more thing he did his thing with ****ty collins come on now and ron mexico is mike vick his alius when he gave someone herpes.

GridIronKing34
03-28-2006, 11:54 PM
Ron Mexico - Barely a 50% passer, a lifetime rating of 75 and he can never stay healthy, yet he always makes the Pro Bowl, his jersey sells like crazy, the officials pamper him endlessly and the media is all over his jock.

So ah, does that mean the media has some STDs? :sidelol:

Roman529
03-29-2006, 12:27 AM
1. Michael Vick - Tell me exactly what he has done to be the HIGHEST paid NFL player?????

2. Keshawn Johnson - all talk and hype.

3. Donovan McNabb - Where is he when the big game is on the line?

Majpain
03-29-2006, 01:23 AM
Michael Vick X's 3
Agreed X3

Skeet.Mike is the best FB in the league if healthy.he runs over defenders and he is a good blocker.

Link
03-29-2006, 02:17 AM
1. Mike Vick
2. Big Ben - Above average QB who has benefited from a good surrounding cast.
3. Peyton Manning - Yes he is good and I know people will disagree with me on this, but how hard is it for anyone with the cast he has had all of the past years to do that? Having Harrison and James the past years would make any QB have good numbers.

carolinabillsfa
03-29-2006, 03:08 AM
As of right now, in no particular order...
1.) Big Ben, obviously he is still young but he has been on a superbowl caliber team the past two seasons. Remember, Roethlisberger doesn't win the games, he just hands the ball off 40 times and throws it 15-20, yet recieves almost all the credit.
2.) Larry Allen, described as one of the best in the league on the o-line but is washed up and it shows in his play.
3.) Mike Vick, simply a terrible quarterback who relies way too much on his legs to get the job done.

King Felix
03-29-2006, 03:10 AM
1. Mike Vick
2. Big Ben - Above average QB who has benefited from a good surrounding cast.
3. Peyton Manning - Yes he is good and I know people will disagree with me on this, but how hard is it for anyone with the cast he has had all of the past years to do that? Having Harrison and James the past years would make any QB have good numbers.

not any QB would be good but most would......and yes theyd have good numbers but 49 td's is INSANE numbers......plus he is doing stuff b4 the play that no other QB has done, and no1 will be better than him at doin it.

Oaklandraider
03-29-2006, 03:34 AM
1.charles woodson
2. adam pac man jones
3. quintin jammer
4. LT

King Felix
03-29-2006, 03:43 AM
pac man jones is a good one

King Felix
03-29-2006, 03:44 AM
but right now he is more of a bust than overrated

dominizzo
03-29-2006, 03:54 AM
Brian Urlacher
Mike Vick
jeremy Shockey

schoondog
03-29-2006, 05:14 AM
As of right now, in no particular order...
1.) Big Ben, obviously he is still young but he has been on a superbowl caliber team the past two seasons. Remember, Roethlisberger doesn't win the games, he just hands the ball off 40 times and throws it 15-20, yet recieves almost all the credit.
2.) Larry Allen, described as one of the best in the league on the o-line but is washed up and it shows in his play.
3.) Mike Vick, simply a terrible quarterback who relies way too much on his legs to get the job done.

And how did that work out for you guys with marino throwing the ball 45-50 times a game.

super bowl wins Ben 1 marino 0

King Felix
03-29-2006, 05:21 AM
:shakeno: jills, jets, or pats fan :shakeno:

Vertical Limit
03-29-2006, 10:08 AM
My overrated list:
Ben Roethlisberger
Donovan McNabb
Eli Manning -- So far, more of a bust than overrated IMO.

Dolfan5000
03-29-2006, 03:20 PM
Vick
Eli Manning
Urlacher

MARINO1384
03-29-2006, 04:56 PM
1. Mike Vick
2. Ray Lewis
3. Shockey

TotoreMexico
03-29-2006, 05:09 PM

Dude, just a quick question, Who's Ron Mexico???:confused:

In_Flames
03-29-2006, 05:12 PM
Dude, just a quick question, Who's Ron Mexico???:confused:

Michael Vick's alias

The Ron Mexico controversy
In March, 2005, a woman named Sonya Elliot filed a civil lawsuit against Michael Vick claiming she contracted genital herpes from him and that Vick failed to inform her that he had the STD. Elliot further alleged that Vick had visited clinics under the alias "Ron Mexico" to get treatments, thus he knew of his condition. This led to a deluge of fans ordering customized #7 Atlanta Falcons jerseys on NFL.com with the name "Mexico" on the back. However, due to the media interest surrounding the case, the National Football League began disallowing the use of the jersey/name combination two days after the lawsuit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Vick

Skeet84
03-29-2006, 06:29 PM
Agreed X3

Skeet.Mike is the best FB in the league if healthy.he runs over defenders and he is a good blocker.

Best FB in the League? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Majpain
03-29-2006, 07:17 PM
Best FB in the League? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

???Was something I said funny?

TotoreMexico
03-29-2006, 07:31 PM
Michael Vick's alias

Ok, thanks Flames:D

backpacker
03-29-2006, 08:19 PM
4. LT

:shakeno:. Now you're just being a hater.

In_Flames
03-29-2006, 08:22 PM
Ok, thanks Flames:D

anytime man :wink:

carolinabillsfa
03-29-2006, 09:30 PM
schoondog, why are you going to hate on Marino when my username clearly states me as a bills fan. CarolinaBillsfan

duro420
03-29-2006, 10:05 PM
take some time off and read the t.o.s.

Prime
03-29-2006, 10:30 PM
[removed]

Dude you need to chill out. If you are gonna start that **** over here, then you will be gone. That's a fact.

Perfect23
03-29-2006, 11:26 PM
1.Micheal Vick
2.Chad johnson(although he is funny)
3.Tedy bruschi

Majpain
03-29-2006, 11:34 PM
removed

I laughed :lol:

Fin_Fanatic
03-30-2006, 12:53 AM
mike vick is only overrated because every's eyes are always on him. what he does for that team is what is flying over everyones head.

i cant believe someone said LT, just wow

now for my top 5

1. julius jones
2. corey dillon
3. reggie wayne
4. drew bledsoe
5. jerome bettis (sorry bud, glad you got superbowl, but it was time to call it quits)

Oaklandraider
03-30-2006, 02:12 AM
removed

what LT??? if its the bolt than hell yeah he had 7 yards one game hes whack.

Oaklandraider
03-30-2006, 02:14 AM
:shakeno:. Now you're just being a hater.

he had 7 yards one game no way!!! hes overrated

Fin_Fanatic
03-30-2006, 03:44 AM

you have to be kidding me....

Since 2001:
Rushing Attempts- 1702
Rushing Yards- 7361
Rushing TD's- 72
Fumbles Lost- 9

Receiving Yards- 2392
Receiving TD's- 8

Passing TD's- 4

He is the best pure talent RB in the league. if he played for KC he would break the rushing record every year........

King Felix
03-30-2006, 03:49 AM
1.Micheal Vick
2.Chad johnson(although he is funny)
3.Tedy bruschi

:confused: the guy is good.

Oaklandraider
03-30-2006, 04:09 AM
you have to be kidding me....

Since 2001:
Rushing Attempts- 1702
Rushing Yards- 7361
Rushing TD's- 72
Fumbles Lost- 9

Receiving Yards- 2392
Receiving TD's- 8

Passing TD's- 4

He is the best pure talent RB in the league. if he played for KC he would break the rushing record every year........

over rated to me 7 yards no way!

Majpain
03-30-2006, 01:45 PM
over rated to me 7 yards no way!

Lol LT is the best RB in the league.Your just jealous of his skill.

BleedinGreenNC
03-30-2006, 02:08 PM

you must be high, LT is one of the best backs in the league.

Here is my list:

1- Michael Vick - what does he do besides run?

2- Willis Mcgahee - All that talk and no action

3- John Abraham - All he can do is pass rush, he stubs his toe and he is out for weeks.

Tha rock
03-30-2006, 02:24 PM
for you lt fans hes over rated come on 7 yards is not the best back seriously

Majpain
03-30-2006, 02:27 PM
for you lt fans hes over rated come on 7 yards is not the best back seriously

Your the same guy shut up.Please dont even talk overated Raiders whole team is overated.you keep bringing up 7 yards thats 1 game look at his career.If he played for Oakland you would be singing a diffrent tune.

AshThePhinsFan
03-30-2006, 03:09 PM
1) Michael Vick - He can't decide what type of QB he wants to be and more often than not makes bad decisions.
2) Adwale Ogunleye(sp?) - JT made him look good, I haven't heard a lot about him since he went to Chicago.
3) Junior Seau - I love the guy but for all the hype he's been hurt more than he's played the last few seasons. It's time for him to call it quits.

Charles

BleedinGreenNC
03-30-2006, 03:13 PM
Your the same guy shut up.Please dont even talk overated Raiders whole team is overated.you keep bringing up 7 yards thats 1 game look at his career.If he played for Oakland you would be singing a diffrent tune.

:0wned: :sidelol:

Oaklandraider
03-30-2006, 05:03 PM

shut up i hate LT he is damn overrated, are whole team?? bring one guy out who is so i can prove you wrong, yes one game seven yards i dont no of any RB thats is supposed to be great had only 7 yards one game so keep your mouth on lock what team do you like anyways??? i owned you

King Felix
03-30-2006, 05:06 PM
dude, its one game......he is the best RB in the league. u just hate the san diego so u have to hate lt too.

Oaklandraider
03-30-2006, 05:09 PM
dude, its one game......he is the best RB in the league. u just hate the san diego so u have to hate lt too.

No, i actually dont hat LT i dont like him much but he had a game with 7 yards
i mean come on hes not the best back either larry jhonson or shaun alexzander to me are better so is edege

King Felix
03-30-2006, 05:11 PM
if one game makes a player overrated then moss is defintally overrated........this year he had a game with no catches and another game with 1 catch and 7 YARDS........7 yards is the same thing that makes LT overrated

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/12576/gamelogs/2005

Oaklandraider
03-30-2006, 05:13 PM
if one game makes a player overrated then moss is defintally overrated........this year he had a game with no catches and another game with 1 catch and 7 YARDS........7 yards is the same thing that makes LT overrated

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/12576/gamelogs/2005

MOss is a WR and if you have a crappy qb its like that secondly moss was hurt LT wasnt hurt that game and he doesnt need a qb to throw to him.

joeyme_2004
03-30-2006, 05:55 PM
I cant Believe there is anyone in this world saying LT is overrated.

but mine is

Mike Vick
Kurt Warner
Keyshawn Johnson

Prime
03-30-2006, 06:00 PM
:lol: at LT being overrated. Who gives a **** that he had ONE game with 7 rushing yards. Every player will have a game like that and even Moss has games like that/ Does that mean he is overrated because he had a bad game? Nope. It just means he had a bad game. Even Brady and Manning has bad games and I don't see anybody thinking that there are overrated.

Majpain
03-30-2006, 07:47 PM
I think he is mad because when LT does play the Raiders he gets like 225 and 4 td's one being a passing TD.Also

Alexander had a game where he only got 9 yards.Also Johnson had 13 in a game.Now please stfu about LT being overated.

Fynasty
03-30-2006, 08:03 PM
How in the hell is Moss overrated? He is one of the best WR's in the leauge. Well here is my list....

1) Mike Vick

2) Byron Leftwich

3) Reggie Wayne

Sorry but Leftwich is not overrated, he's a decent young QB that has progressively gotten better and I've never heard anyone say anything more.

1. Vick
2. Dillon
3. Grossman(at least by the CHI coaching staff)

HysterikiLL
03-30-2006, 08:12 PM
In regards to the dude who said LT is overrated..

Take a look at the San Diego v Washington game last season, 4th quarter and overtime....against the best defense statistically in the NFL last season, Tomlinson literally tore apart everyone on that damn defense. 3 TDs, 100 and how many yards in the 3rd quarter and overtime.

Majpain
03-30-2006, 08:13 PM
1.Vick
2.Urlacher
3.Ray Lewis

Pennington's Rocket Arm
03-30-2006, 08:54 PM
i think tomlinson is a BIT overrated, but only because he's being compared to the greats already. BUT he's still the best back in the league.

1: michael vick
2: larry allen
3: charles woodson

fantasticfins
03-30-2006, 09:04 PM
1. TOM BRADY!!!
2.Michael Vick
3.Teddy Bruschi

Pennington's Rocket Arm
03-30-2006, 09:09 PM
1. TOM BRADY!!!
:sidelol:

HysterikiLL
03-30-2006, 09:24 PM
1. Tom Brady
2. Chad Pennington
3. Whoever is the Bills starting QB will be come opening weekend

BleedinGreenNC
03-30-2006, 09:53 PM
1. TOM BRADY!!!
2.Michael Vick
3.Teddy Bruschi

Tom Brady has 3 SB rings, he can be whatever he wants

Perfect23
03-30-2006, 09:58 PM
:confused: the guy is good.

I live in Ohio I get stuck having to watch bengal games and he drops alot of easy passes.Passes Stevie Wonder could of caught.

King Felix
03-30-2006, 10:03 PM
1. TOM BRADY!!!

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: that tops peyton manning and LT

SCall13
03-30-2006, 10:09 PM
Of all time: Mike Vick
Deion Sanders
Joe Namath

unifiedtheory
03-30-2006, 11:29 PM
1. TOM BRADY!!!

Why? The championships? The great numbers? All that winning?

Vertical Limit
03-31-2006, 01:36 AM
Funny how Oaklandraider can defend Randy Moss' performance by blaming the offensive line yet become so ignorant to the fact that San Diego's offensive line has been pure trash all season long in 2005, not to mention the fact that San Diego is in a tough run-stop defensive division.

Oaklandraider, you sir are a hater. I bet you would be kissing some LT *** if he were to be traded for that Lamont guy you have in RB.

Majpain
03-31-2006, 01:57 AM
As much as I hate Tom Brady he is not overated.For goodness sakes he was drafted in the 7th round.He is clutch and has SB rings.

sdotbailey
03-31-2006, 02:30 AM
mike vick
randle el
javon walker (had one good year ,did nothing before and then got hurt right after)

sdotbailey
03-31-2006, 02:31 AM
lamont jordan is a stud by the way, it isn't his fault norv turner forgot how to call plays and that line was atrocious.
SD's line was coached by one of th ebest line coaches in the league, he made something out of nothing. and besides, LT is the BEST back in the league...no questions or arguments.

sdotbailey
03-31-2006, 02:33 AM
you didn't own anyone raider guy. the packers held barry sanders to negative yards or something in the playoffs. does that mean he isn't the best back in history? no. everyone has off games and when a gameplan works, that's supposed to happen. marino looked like **** most of his last 2 years here, doesn't take away from anything he did in his career. LT is the best back in the league

sdotbailey
03-31-2006, 02:36 AM
larry johnson/priest holmes are overrated. 3 out of 5 o lineman are going to the hall of fame. alexander had probably the best line in football, at least the left side, with walter jones and hutch. the rest of them don't suck either. edge doesn't hit the hole anymore either, he just tip toes behind blockers

you're hating because you're a raider fan, nothing else to it.

Majpain
03-31-2006, 02:52 AM
Lol I didn't even notice him saying that :lol:.I guess he got mad cause I told him whats up.

djfresh47
03-31-2006, 03:06 AM
1. Tedy Bruschi- All the love he gets from commentators would make you believe he is the best LB ever. His story is great, and he's a very good player but the press love him and he is way overrated.

2. Tony Gonzalez- He's a top 3 tight-end in the league, but he's considered by alot of people the best. He's a very good player but Todd Heap is better, IMO.

3. Willis McGahee- He can be a "special" player but I think he's too heavy right now and is overrated. He reminds me Ricky before he came to the Phins, he has gained weight since coming back from injury and lost his speed. If he lost say ten pounds I think he could be a great running back.

Teenwolf
03-31-2006, 04:23 AM
1. New England Patriots
2. New England Patriots
3. New England Patriots

Sorry, I know they have the rings, but they just dont compare to the great 49ers during the 80's, the Steelers of the 70's and the Dolphins of the early 70's.

Their head coach on the other hand, should get every accolade for making such an average line up play so well come playoff time!

Uruguayfinfan
03-31-2006, 04:35 AM
go to the bills site and tell them that they are over-rating their team please

BleedinGreenNC
03-31-2006, 09:00 AM
lamont jordan is a stud by the way, it isn't his fault norv turner forgot how to call plays and that line was atrocious.
SD's line was coached by one of th ebest line coaches in the league, he made something out of nothing. and besides, LT is the BEST back in the league...no questions or arguments.

I wish we would have kept Jordan!!

CHRISCANEQB726
03-31-2006, 09:21 AM
brady
dillon
lt

unifiedtheory
03-31-2006, 09:53 AM
1. New England Patriots
2. New England Patriots
3. New England Patriots

Sorry, I know they have the rings, but they just dont compare to the great 49ers during the 80's, the Steelers of the 70's and the Dolphins of the early 70's.

Their head coach on the other hand, should get every accolade for making such an average line up play so well come playoff time!
If the Dolphins won 3 World Championships in 4 years in an era when it is harder to MAKE the playoffs then at any other time in the history of the game would you call them "overrated"?

I despise the Patriots more then anyone on this site but you have to give them props for what they have accompolished over the last 5 years.

On another note....the next person to call Brady overrated has to explain himself. His numbers match up favourably with any other Q.B. in football with the exception of the fact he has WON three Super Bowl rings and no one else has more then one. The guy is the best player in the game.

Fin_Fanatic
03-31-2006, 10:26 AM
i guess if i post LT's stats again it wont do anything so i'll refrain, but you guys are ridiculous.

BleedinGreenNC
03-31-2006, 11:03 AM
brady
dillon
lt

You have to be kidding me, the only one on that list that would come close to being overrated is Dillion. What is up with people on this board thinking LT and Brady are overrated? Would you take Culpepper over Brady? Would you take Ronnie Brown over LT?

burger13
03-31-2006, 12:07 PM
You have to be kidding me, the only one on that list that would come close to being overrated is Dillion. What is up with people on this board thinking LT and Brady are overrated? Would you take Culpepper over Brady? Would you take Ronnie Brown over LT?

I agree......and I don't know how anyone could consider Dillon overrated since it is widely acknowledged that he has slowed a bit and is no longer one of the best backs in the league.

BleedinGreenNC
03-31-2006, 12:12 PM
I agree......and I don't know how anyone could consider Dillon overrated since it is widely acknowledged that he has slowed a bit and is no longer one of the best backs in the league.

Not to mention, when he was with Cincy, he was a beast.

BleedinGreenNC
03-31-2006, 12:13 PM
i would give my left nut if i had the chance to have Brady over Penny boy, and LT over Martin

SeahawkFinFan
03-31-2006, 02:49 PM
1. Peyton Manning - prove me wrong and actually win something, pretty boy.
2. Mike Vick - this has been covered thoroughly already, and I agree.
3. Jeremy Shockey - what is good at except drinking, dropping balls, and making an *** of himself?

burger13
03-31-2006, 03:05 PM
1. Peyton Manning - prove me wrong and actually win something, pretty boy.

players don't win anything.......teams do. (you ought have known that you would get that response on a Dolphins board!! :lol: )

and you think he's pretty????

Dolfan5000
03-31-2006, 03:51 PM
players don't win anything.......teams do. (you ought have known that you would get that response on a Dolphins board!! :lol: )

and you think he's pretty????
Pretty butt ugg

Motion
03-31-2006, 04:14 PM
1. Big Ben
2. Chad Pennington
3. Eli Manning

PhenomenalPhin
03-31-2006, 05:07 PM
Antwon Randel EL, got a fat contract from PA after the superbowl but has yet to break 1,000 yards recieving as a WR.

Motion
03-31-2006, 05:16 PM
Antwon Randel EL, got a fat contract from PA after the superbowl but has yet to break 1,000 yards recieving as a WR.

PA?

J dog
03-31-2006, 05:17 PM
1.Jake Plummer
2jake Delhomme
3.Keyshaun Johnson

Vertical Limit
04-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Jake Delhomme is overrated. Heh, I forgot about him.

Cuban305Fan
04-04-2006, 04:37 PM
1.Michael Vick
2.Clinton Portis (I'm a Miami Canes fan..But he's very overrated in the NFL)
3.Alex Smith (He's more as a bust... but he's still overrated. lol)
4.Peyton Manning.