PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Interested In a Really Good Madden League???

outlawd2u
03-29-2006, 12:04 AM
So far we got like 12 Members. It's str8 rules, and real NFL type scheduling, with Stats recorded, MVP's, players of the week, probowl voting, you name it. If you're at all interested PM me, or just leave a message here on this thread. Oh yea, and BTW........ The Phins are still available!!!

banzaitrey
03-29-2006, 12:14 AM
Im very intersted...Pm me or post with details

outlawd2u
03-29-2006, 09:23 AM
Im very intersted...Pm me or post with details

Man, the league is Truly Awesome!!! Only thing about it though is it Does cost $2.50 to play in it, But trust me, that $2.50 is WELL worth it, and it is very very necissary. With the free leagues stuff happens like what happened with our Finheaven tourney, people sign up, and then don't play which ruins the whole thing, but generally with paid leagues.....Even when it's just $2.50 people tend to be more active and want to play, so it kinda weeds out the slackers, and the dudes that aren't really serious about it cuz there is something to lose. Also with that $2.50 there will be Trophy's sent out at the end of the season. So if you win, and play good you will actually get something to show for it!!!

OK, now as far as how the thing is played, well it's basically like playing in Franchise mode Offline, but with actual people to interact with. You can still make trades, sign free agents, release players, etc...... What you would do is set up the trade with whoever you wnated to trade with and for what players, and post it on the site to the Commishiner, and he makes the trade happen, so on your next game you will already have that player on your team when you go to play. Same with Free agents, if there is a free agent player out there you offer that player a contract, and the highest bidder gets that player. You also have to deal with the salary cap too, so it's very realistic and you will have to make some real NFL type decisions. As for actual game play it's completely str8 rules. There is a pretty LARGE section on the site about the rules, and it also explains how free agency, trades and all of that work too. Oh yea, and the Commish is VERY active, he gets on Every day, and keeps up with it all like clockwork. If you're still interested and want the dudes AIM, and the website then PM me or better yet email me at wordzofpsychosis@aol.com.

armyfinfan
03-29-2006, 06:43 PM
I'm interested and I'll take the Phins.