PDA

View Full Version : Ban me?

flip
03-29-2006, 12:58 AM
People want to ban me now because i dont like culpepper, whats up with that? Oh wait everybody here has to think the same way is that it everyone has to like the same people. I dont think so not me, i will now and i will always NOT WANT CULPEPPER IN A FINS JERSEY! so you all go ahead think the same thing, be happy a Qb is here that threw 12 int's in the last 5 games he was in and when he does the same thing next season ill still be here saying I DONT WANT HIM IN A FINS JERSEY

Nublar7
03-29-2006, 01:01 AM
People want to ban me now because i dont like culpepper, whats up with that? Oh wait everybody here has to think the same way is that it everyone has to like the same people. I dont think so not me, i will now and i will always NOT WANT CULPEPPER IN A FINS JERSEY! so you all go ahead think the same thing, be happy a Qb is here that threw 12 int's in the last 5 games he was in and when he does the same thing next season ill still be here saying I DONT WANT HIM IN A FINS JERSEY
Its your opinion and you can think what ever you want. I don't agree with you at all, but you can have that opinion if you want.

Also, you may not want to watch Dolphins games for the next 5-7 years if you don't want to see Culpepper in a Dolphins jersey. He is here, he is the starter, and will be for many years.

newlownorder
03-29-2006, 01:01 AM
Well he is in a Dolphin jersey so there isn't much anyone can do about that now. Also, Finheaven members have many different opinions but we must remember to do it in a respectful manner. Remember we are all rooting for the same team here (well most of us). Just remember to be respectful when posting an opinion or commenting and everything will be cool like a swimming pool.

calphin
03-29-2006, 02:13 AM
Looks as if his wish was granted:sidelol:

KingCrowder
03-29-2006, 06:02 AM
Its your opinion and you can think what ever you want. I don't agree with you at all, but you can have that opinion if you want.

Also, you may not want to watch Dolphins games for the next 5-7 years if you don't want to see Culpepper in a Dolphins jersey. He is here, he is the starter, and will be for many years.

I like the fact that we got Culpepper but do you really think he will be with us for 7 years? he is already 29 now. I think he will be with us 4 years tops. I also think we will take a QB Either next year or the year after to be his replacement.