PDA

View Full Version : What is Sports Authority thinking?

Biochem
03-29-2006, 02:59 PM
I went into one this weekend and say some Dolphins jerseys... cool! :cooldude: So I'm flipping through them... $80 range... for a Seau... Ferotte... Surtain... WTF? Why would anyone pay that much money for a player's jersey who doesn't even play on the team any longer? :sidelol:

Coral Reefer
03-29-2006, 04:28 PM
I went into one this weekend and say some Dolphins jerseys... cool! :cooldude: So I'm flipping through them... $80 range... for a Seau... Ferotte... Surtain... WTF? Why would anyone pay that much money for a player's jersey who doesn't even play on the team any longer? :sidelol:

Any Dolphins gear is a welcome sight at Sports Authority.

They usually have just as many if not more Jet Jerseys in stock. I can't leave that store without dumping them on the floor.

If you work for Sports Authority, I apologize since you have to pick em up off the turf.

I can't help it though, I see Jet jerseys hanging there and I simply can't leave until they go down.

So if any of you waltz into a Sports Authority in the future and see a pile of Jet Jerseys on the floor, it's a good bet I've been there!

Skeet84
03-29-2006, 06:37 PM

They usually have just as many if not more Jet Jerseys in stock. I can't leave that store without dumping them on the floor.

If you work for Sports Authority, I apologize since you have to pick em up off the turf.

I can't help it though, I see Jet jerseys hanging there and I simply can't leave until they go down.

So if any of you waltz into a Sports Authority in the future and see a pile of Jet Jerseys on the floor, it's a good bet I've been there!

I think me and you would get along just fine!

dolfan72734me
03-29-2006, 06:43 PM

:lol: That is the exact kind of mischievous stuff I would do.

In_Flames
03-29-2006, 06:44 PM

:sidelol:

LtDan
03-29-2006, 07:36 PM

So if any of you waltz into a Sports Authority in the future and see a pile of Jet Jerseys on the floor, it's a good bet I've been there!Well done Sir! Well Done!!

AquaInferno
03-29-2006, 07:43 PM

:sidelol: I wouldn't do this myself since I'd feel bad for the poor person who is stuck cleaning my mess. But I would laugh my *** off if I saw someone else doing it.

FinFrenzy
03-29-2006, 07:45 PM

Actually you need to have a child.

I have my son walk with me as I knock other jersey's down and walk away. What are they going to say to a 2 year old? :lol: