PDA

View Full Version : It isn't about how much time is left in free agency, it's about players that are left

StingRay
03-05-2003, 04:17 PM
It isn't about how much time is left in free agency, it's about how many players are left in free agency.

Miami is close. They really are. They are an impact player or two away. But the free agency market is quickly running out of these impact players and Miami is just sitting on their hands.

Now they are talking about June 1st cuts. And what happens if the right players don't get cut? Will they point to next offseason? I am only one fan, and I am only speaking for myself, but I am very disappointed in what has been going on so far.

And please don't tell me that its only been 1 week of free agency. In that week, alot of players have been crossed off the most wanted list and it isn't going to get any better.

Dolfan4life
03-05-2003, 04:26 PM
Amen! We are using the same strategy in FA that we use on the field.

CONSERVATIVE, CONSERVATIVE, CONSERVATIVE.

Wanny could not spell AGGRESSIVE if he had to.

Justasportsfan
03-05-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan4life

That's because his hands are tied w/o cap $$$. If you guys didn't sign RW last year you wouldn't have this problem. I don't think any one here thinks RW was a mistake.

It's a 50/50 thing. You could lose out on all the good FA's or you could land a good one cheaply after the June 1st.

DeDolfan
03-05-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by StingRay
It isn't about how much time is left in free agency, it's about how many players are left in free agency.

Miami is close. They really are. They are an impact player or two away. But the free agency market is quickly running out of these impact players and Miami is just sitting on their hands.

Now they are talking about June 1st cuts. And what happens if the right players don't get cut? Will they point to next offseason? I am only one fan, and I am only speaking for myself, but I am very disappointed in what has been going on so far.

And please don't tell me that its only been 1 week of free agency. In that week, alot of players have been crossed off the most wanted list and it isn't going to get any better.

You speak for me also. We need to do something, even if it's wrong !! :fire:

DD..................................

Dolfan4life
03-05-2003, 04:35 PM
Ricky isn't killing our chances this year in the FA market. Maybe the draft but certainly not FA.

StingRay
03-05-2003, 04:35 PM
They figured out a way to offer gandy about $4 million a year. Boston got $6 million per year, it seems. And they could have restructured/extended Zach's contract for more space. I think that they can find ways to get space, but they just aren't doing it. Besides, did they even make an offer to Boston?

minus
03-05-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by justafan
That's because his hands are tied w/o cap $$$. If you guys didn't sign RW last year you wouldn't have this problem. I don't think any one here thinks RW was a mistake.

It's a 50/50 thing. You could lose out on all the good FA's or you could land a good one cheaply after the June 1st.

Wow a Bills fan that actually has a brain.;)

Just take a look at Bucs how they end signing players after June first that were key to their superbowl win.The Dolphins already alot of talent on this team unlike some of the other team that are making deals early in free agency.I have to give Spielman and Wasntead credit for holding back and waiting for the right bargains.At least he is not building for one year run and mortgage the future....

DeDolfan
03-05-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by justafan

But the cap has nothing to do with Bumstedt's game day decisions and HIS passive attitude tho.

DD.........................................

minus
03-05-2003, 04:40 PM
They figured out a way to offer gandy about $4 million a year. Boston got $6 million per year, it seems. And they could have restructured/extended Zach's contract for more space. I think that they can find ways to get space, but they just aren't doing it. Besides, did they even make an offer to Boston?

I was hoping the Fins to pursue Boston but I wasn't thinking any team will break the bank on Boston.I was thinking 3.5 to 4 mil range deal filled with incentives but I'm glad the Dolphins are not stupid to take a risk like that and sign Boston at 6 mil per year.

StingRay
03-05-2003, 04:47 PM
How do you mortgage the future for a WR like Boston? He is like 25 years old. He will be dominant for the next 5 years, barring injury. There are only a handful of players in the NFL that are as dominating as Boston can be. OK, so he costs $6 million a year. Just remember, Miami didn't have to give up ANY draft picks to grab Boston. You can splurge a little on a guy like this. Besides, didn't they pay Daryl Gardner like $5-$6 million a year? (not positive about these numbers) Surely, Boston is a bigger impact player than Gardner. I am very disappointed and I'm not falling for any Wanny propaganda.

minus
03-05-2003, 04:49 PM
How do you mortgage the future for a WR like Boston? He is like 25 years old. He will be dominant for the next 5 years, barring injury. There are only a handful of players in the NFL that are as dominating as Boston can be. OK, so he costs $6 million a year. Just remember, Miami didn't have to give up ANY draft picks to grab Boston. You can splurge a little on a guy like this. Besides, didn't they pay Daryl Gardner like $5-$6 million a year? (not positive about these numbers) Surely, Boston is a bigger impact player than Gardner. I am very disappointed and I'm not falling for any Wanny propaganda.

Because the Dolphins will have to clear alot of cap space to in order to offer a deal like that.Not only is he getting paid 6 mil per year but factor in the 10 million signing Bonus that Boston will be lookig at.

StingRay
03-05-2003, 04:53 PM
next year, Miami will be done with the Daryl gardner cap hit that was about $6 million. Signing bonuses are spread out over the the length of the contract. A little creativity could have gotten a decent offer put together. Wanny didn't even MAKE AN ATTEMPT!!!!

Justasportsfan
03-05-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
But the cap has nothing to do with Bumstedt's game day decisions and HIS passive attitude tho.

DD.........................................

DD he was talking about Wanny's strategy in the FA was conservative. This is because of the cap obviously.

t2thejz
03-05-2003, 05:02 PM
hey you never know we could get a rany mcmicheal in the draft or a jaime nails in fa. there are always suprises

StingRay
03-05-2003, 05:03 PM
Yeah, but we could have possibly had David Boston PLUS those little surprises.

badfoot
03-05-2003, 05:43 PM
I agree with minus ... and for the record .. the knock on boston is attitude ! He was also nicked up last year ... 6 mil is nuts! No way he is worth that . I like the way we go about things in free agency .. Its SMART... not some kneejerk reaction to what all these other teams are willing to do to get a p[layer ...example? washington ! This is hillarious ! they need a real qb so what do they do ? they go after rob johnson!? lol and who cares that these teams sign highpriced players ? Not me ! I think most arent worth it and create a seperation on the teams they go to. We will get a few jewels later in f.a. and in the draft ...We dont need much ..

SkapePhin
03-05-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan4life

Jebus Crisco!!!! Did you guys completely forget about last offseason where we pulled off the best thing to happen to the Phins since Dan Marino?? Trading for RICKY WILLIAMS, the league's rushing champion, whom many thought was a mental case bust.. that wasnt a risk?? I think you guys dont give Dave enough credit.. This season he was anything but passive... Think Buffalo.. right before halftime... If Wanny was passive he would have just punted.. but he didnt, and that in effect sealed the game.. but we didnt lose because Wanne was PASSIVE! Some of you guys are just blinded with hatred at the moment... Ya, the last 2 games sucked.. we should have gone to playoffs.. but GET OVER IT ALREADY!

This board is starting to look like the Jets forums did midway through the season.. you know, the one's we were laughing at?

ohall
03-05-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by SkapePhin
Jebus Crisco!!!! Did you guys completely forget about last offseason where we pulled off the best thing to happen to the Phins since Dan Marino?? Trading for RICKY WILLIAMS, the league's rushing champion, whom many thought was a mental case bust.. that wasnt a risk?? I think you guys dont give Dave enough credit.. This season he was anything but passive... Think Buffalo.. right before halftime... If Wanny was passive he would have just punted.. but he didnt, and that in effect sealed the game.. but we didnt lose because Wanne was PASSIVE! Some of you guys are just blinded with hatred at the moment... Ya, the last 2 games sucked.. we should have gone to playoffs.. but GET OVER IT ALREADY!

This board is starting to look like the Jets forums did midway through the season.. you know, the one's we were laughing at?

You have to understand some ppl are very black and white type thinkers. It's either all good or all bad for some. Wanny is not perfect, no HC is, but IMO he has done far more good than he has done bad for this team.

Last season was very disapointing and as the HC Dave deserves some of the blame for sure, but I'm not sure about all of it. But some ppl will never ever think like this.

Oliver...

StingRay
03-05-2003, 06:07 PM
You guys are all missing the point. Miami needs a WR, and one of the best WRs in the NFL was available as a free agent. Common sense would dictate that Miami would have at least put an offer on the table or give Boston serious consideration. If Miami signed David Boston, he would have been the Ricky Williams of THIS offseason. Boston is very young, a proven dominating superstar, and would cost ZERO draft picks.

So you guys are happy Boston won't be in Miami, and that Derrius Thompson or Brandon Stokely might be. Sorry, but I just don't understand where some of you guys are coming from. :confused:

ohall
03-05-2003, 06:12 PM
You guys are all missing the point. Miami needs a WR, and one of teh best WRs in the NFL was available as a free agent. Common sense would dictate that Miami would have at least put an offer on the table or give Boston serious consideration. If Miami signed David Boston, he would have been the Ricky williams of THIS offseason. Boston is very young, a proven dominating superstar, and would cost ZERO draft picks.

So you guys are happy Boston won't be in Miami, and that Derrius Thompson or Brandon Stokely might be. Sorry, but I just don't understand where some of you guys are coming from. :confused:

Personally I think you are missing the point. The off-season is not over. Now is it?

By the way anyone thinking that Miami would sign a NFL player that has drug issues like Boston obvioulsy does not know how the Dolphins do business. I say if we signed Boston he is suspended for 4 games already and he would have tested positive for drugs again and we would have lost him for the rest fo the season. South beach and an NFL player with drug issues do not mix. Football is not played in a vacum!

Oliver...

StingRay
03-05-2003, 06:14 PM
No one said the offseason was over. What was stated was that impact players are running out.

ohall
03-05-2003, 06:16 PM
No one said the offseason was over. What was stated was that impact players are running out.

So you wanted a WR that has drug issues to come and play in Miami and for Miami to give him a huge contract as well?

Why is that?

Oliver...

DrAstroZoom
03-05-2003, 06:16 PM
First things first.

DeDolfan wrote: We need to do something, even if it's wrong !!

This is the silliest thing I've ever heard. No further comment is needed.

As far as Boston goes, it sounds like just as soon as Bolts management whipped out a checkbook with one hand, dropped their pants with the other and bent over, Boston didn't even want to HEAR any other offers.

Look at the posts over the last few weeks. No one ever seriously thought we could be a player in the Boston sweepstakes. Then Don Banks (who I've lost all respect for) says Miami "may" be interested, and now we're idiots for "letting this one slip through our fingers?" Let it go. Boston was never in our plans anyway. And the over/under for games he'll actually play in this year is hovering around 10, as far as I'm concerned.

ohall
03-05-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
First things first.

This is the silliest thing I've ever heard. No further comment is needed.

As far as Boston goes, it sounds like just as soon as Bolts management whipped out a checkbook with one hand, dropped their pants with the other and bent over, Boston didn't even want to HEAR any other offers.

Look at the posts over the last few weeks. No one ever seriously thought we could be a player in the Boston sweepstakes. Then Don Banks (who I've lost all respect for) says Miami "may" be interested, and now we're idiots for "letting this one slip through our fingers?" Let it go. Boston was never in our plans anyway. And the over/under for games he'll actually play in this year is hovering around 10, as far as I'm concerned.

If he tests positive for even alcohol he's gone. He is now on the NFL's drug plan, that's not where you want to be!

Hopefully for Boston's sake he gets it together, but I think the Chargers made a huge mistake in signing this guy for the $'s they signed him for.

Oliver...

StingRay
03-05-2003, 06:19 PM
So Oliver, did you want a head case RB from New Orleans with funky dreadlocks? So basically anyone that has any kind of off the field problem should be locked out of Miami. Gotcha.

rafael
03-05-2003, 06:22 PM
There is no evidence that we didn't give him serious consideration. The only evidence is that Miami wanted him to visit.

ohall
03-05-2003, 06:29 PM
So Oliver, did you want a head case RB from New Orleans with funky dreadlocks? So basically anyone that has any kind of off the field problem should be locked out of Miami. Gotcha.

Nope sorry when I found out Ricky had a disorder, a social disorder that could be treated with medicine I had ZERO concerns about RW's coming to Miami.

You are comparing a guy who has a medical condition to a guy that was caught smoking pot and using cocaine while he was driving a car. Sad very sad.

I don't think you understand me, I think that is becoming real clear here. You wanted Miami to sign a player that is already suspended for 4 games that has serious drug issues to move near South Beach. Amazing, simply amazing.

Oliver...

DrAstroZoom
03-05-2003, 06:30 PM
StingRay, you're comparing apples and oranges. You don't get suspended for having social anxety disorder.

StingRay
03-05-2003, 06:31 PM
No, but it does draw criticism either way.

minus
03-05-2003, 06:31 PM
next year, Miami will be done with the Daryl gardner cap hit that was about $6 million. Signing bonuses are spread out over the the length of the contract. A little creativity could have gotten a decent offer put together. Wanny didn't even MAKE AN ATTEMPT!!!!

The way players contracts are structure players salaries usually go up especially the stars from the team.Basicly the Dolphins won't be looking all of those six mil next season

DrAstroZoom
03-05-2003, 06:35 PM
Sting ... my point is there is more concrete risks of Boston missing playing time due to his disease than Ricky. It's nothing against him as a person, but the bottom line is: is the risk of lost playing time worth a $6 million + annual salary. I don't think so. I could be wrong, and as others have said, I hope for his health Boston can stay clean. But I don't fault Dolphin management ONE BIT for this non-move.

inFINSible
03-05-2003, 06:40 PM
Does Ricky make 6 million a year?...........No........So, tell me again why a WR who had 1 TD in 8 games last year is worth 6 million?

StingRay
03-05-2003, 06:45 PM
Doing a little cocaine is not a disease, lol. He made a mistake, paid the price, and will probably move on with his life. He is still just a kid. He is 24 years old now (I just looked it up). He got caught about a year ago, so that makes him about 23 years old when he got busted.

Due to the publicity he received, the idea that it might have cost him more money, and fines and punishment by the NFL and government authorities, plus the fact that the NFL will watch him like a hawk, and that Boston is a couple years more mature, I think he will be just fine.

Besides, Marino supposedly did a little cocaine, and he turned out just fine in Miami. Wouldn't you say?

StingRay
03-05-2003, 06:46 PM
Ricky hasn't gotten his new contract yet. :)

ohall
03-05-2003, 06:47 PM
Doing a little cocaine is not a disease, lol. He made a mistake, paid the price, and will probably move on with his life. He is still just a kid. He is 24 years old now (I just looked it up). He got caught about a year ago, so that makes him about 23 years old when he got busted.

Due to the publicity he received, the idea that it might have cost him more money, and fines and punishment by the NFL and government authorities, plus the fact that the NFL will watch him like a hawk, and that Boston is a couple years more mature, I think he will be just fine.

Besides, Marino supposedly did a little cocaine, and he turned out just fine in Miami. Wouldn't you say?

So doing cocaine and driving is not a big deal to you, and it is not an indication to you the type of person Boston may be?

I suppose you think drinking and drving is not a big deal!

Oliver...

ohall
03-05-2003, 06:48 PM
Ricky hasn't gotten his new contract yet. :)

Yes he has, sorry you missed it.

Oliver...

StingRay
03-05-2003, 06:50 PM
We'll see when Priest Holmes signs his. I haven't missed anything.

ohall
03-05-2003, 06:51 PM
We'll see when Priest Holmes signs his. I haven't missed anything.

What does Preist Holmes have to do with anything we are talking about?

And if you don't think the Dolphins gave Ricky a new contract last year, without a doubt you did at the very least miss that!

Oliver...

StingRay
03-05-2003, 06:53 PM
Priest Holmes is holding out for a new contract. When that happens, he will probably be the highest paid RB and also set the benchmark for ricky williams to ask for a new contract. This has been reported and also been talked about right here on this forum.

inFINSible
03-05-2003, 06:54 PM
So, tell me again why a WR who had 1 TD in 8 games last year is worth 6 million?

ohall
03-05-2003, 06:57 PM
Priest Holmes is holding out for a new contract. When that happens, he will probably be the highest paid RB and also set the benchmark for ricky williams to ask for a new contract. This has been reported and also been talked about right here on this forum.

Ya well if it was talked about here it must be a reality!

Have seen some of the stuff posted here or on any MBoard?

I don't think anything Priest Holmes signs will affect Ricky, he has a very fair contract after what the Dolphins changed in that contract. As long as he produces Ricky will be one of the BEST paid HB's in the NFL.

Oliver...

inFINSible
03-05-2003, 06:57 PM
BTW Ricky is scheduled to make 3.5 million in 2006.

StingRay
03-05-2003, 06:58 PM
Boston was hurt last year. Look back a year before that. He was amazing. He has recovered nicely from his injury, weighing in at a muscular 245 lbs and running a 4.3 in the 40 just a few weeks ago.

inFINSible
03-05-2003, 06:59 PM
Was he hurt for the 8 games that he did play ?

SkapePhin
03-05-2003, 06:59 PM
Cocaine is very addictive.. and many would consider an addiction a disease.. I dont know what Boston's problems currently are, but it is a bigger risk that someone recovering from Social Anxiety Disorder.. And Ricky is a VERY HIGH character guy.. Im not so sure the same can be said of Boston..

Also, what if Thompson explodes on the scene next year... We have had a pleasant suprise for 3 years now.. I expect we will have the same nevt year..

StingRay
03-05-2003, 07:31 PM
So now Boston is a cocaine addict? You guys are blowing this way out of proportion!

SkapePhin
03-05-2003, 07:35 PM
im not saying he is a coke addict.. but potentially, he could be...

ohall
03-05-2003, 07:47 PM
So now Boston is a cocaine addict? You guys are blowing this way out of proportion!

It's funny, I think he's been proven to be a user of cocaine I don't see why it would be such a leap to think he's a coke head seeing as how he was driving while he was high from pot and cocaine!

He's not exactly the smartest person now is he!

Oliver...

StingRay
03-05-2003, 07:56 PM
I had a few drinks last Friday, hell, I actually got drunk last Friday! Am I an alcoholic? ..... Nope. Using is one thing, having an addiction is another. Last I heard Boston weighed 245 pounds, ran a 4.3 40, squatted 400 lbs. That doesn't sound like a guy that needs a fix every other minute. Sounds more like a hard working, dedicated athlete to me. You guys sure are determined to persecute Boston. Time will tell how he turns out, but I believe he will turn out just fine.

ohall
03-05-2003, 08:02 PM
I had a few drinks last Friday, hell, I actually got drunk last Friday! Am I an alcoholic? ..... Nope. Using is one thing, having an addiction is another. Last I heard Boston weighed 245 pounds, ran a 4.3 40, squatted 400 lbs. That doesn't sound like a guy that needs a fix every other minute. Sounds more like a hard working, dedicated athlete to me. You guys sure are determined to persecute Boston. Time will tell how he turns out, but I believe he will turn out just fine.

I have no idea if you are, or if you are not, what does that have to do with Boston driving while using pot and cocaine?

Honestly do you not undertand you are comparing 2 different things?

Oliver...

StingRay
03-05-2003, 08:07 PM
I think it is you that doesn't understand that using cocaine and being addicted to cocaine are 2 different things. You believe Boston is an addict, and I believe that he isn't. Let's sit back and watch. We shall see who is right. This debate is aimlessly dragging on and I am ending it here.

ohall
03-05-2003, 08:15 PM
I think it is you that doesn't understand that using cocaine and being addicted to cocaine are 2 different things. You believe Boston is an addict, and I believe that he isn't. Let's sit back and watch. We shall see who is right. This debate is aimlessly dragging on and I am ending it here.

No doubt I think that's an excuse, and something I hear from addicts all the time. I'm not an addict, I just use and I can stop anytime I want. If you are doing the same, and you are saying the same things I suggest you seek help.

Oliver...

StingRay
03-05-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Oliver
No doubt I think that's an excuse, and something I hear from addicts all the time. I'm not an addict, I just use and I can stop anytime I want. If you are doing the same, and you are saying the same things I suggest you seek help.

Oliver...

I am a police officer, you stupid F%ckin punk!! Take your unwarranted accusations elsewhere!

BTW, I have arrested plenty of cocaine users and cocaine addicts. At least I have some grasp on the subject. Don't speak on subjects you know nothing about!

ohall
03-05-2003, 08:41 PM
I am a police officer, you stupid F%ckin punk!! Take your unwarranted accusations elsewhere!

BTW, I have arrested plenty of cocaine users and cocaine addicts. At least I have some grasp on the subject. Don't speak on subjects you know nothing about!

Hmm what does being a Police officer have to do with you possibly not using cocaine or being a coke head?

My pervious post stands, and you can shove your insults! And this is not a competition, but there are other ways to know about drug addiction. Such as being a part of rehabbing drug addicts! Something I know a hell of a lot about.

And if you're a cop, God help us all!

Oliver...

StingRay
03-05-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Oliver
Hmm what does being a Police officer have to do with you possibly not using cocaine or being a coke head?

My pervious post stands, and you can shove your insults! And this is not a competition, but there are other ways to know about drug addiction. Such as being a part of rehabbing drug addicts! Something I know a hell of a lot about.

And if you're a cop, God help us all!

Oliver...

First of all, I have dedicated my life to putting criminals like drug dealers behind bars and I deal with drug addicts and users all the time. My tag name is even a spin off of what I do. My first name is Ray, and I am involved in "stings".

I have done alot to keep garbage off the streets and i dont appreciate your wild accusations claiming me of doing something that I have dedicated so much of myself to stop. I have done a fine job as an officer. You are a punk that knows nothing about me. You can't handle a debate, that's fine, but when you start getting personal, that is just wrong. You are a total a-hole.

ohall
03-05-2003, 08:53 PM
First of all, I have dedicated my life to putting criminals like drug dealers behind bars and I deal with drug addicts and users all the time. My tag name is even a spin off of what I do. My first name is Ray, and I am involved in "stings".

I have done alot to keep garbage off the streets and i dont appreciate your wild accusations claiming me of doing something that I have dedicated so much of myself to stop. I have done a fine job as an officer. You are a punk that knows nothing about me. You can't handle a debate, that's fine, but when you start getting personal, that is just wrong. You are a total a-hole.

Nope you're flying off the handle, and seeing as how you are a Police officer it doesn't surprise me. All I originally said was if you are drinking and then drinking while driving and denying you are not an alcoholic then seek help. That's when you blew your Police officer fuse.

Of course you think I'm an a-hole, I am disagreeing with you. And if you were in the street you'd prob be arresting me on some trumped up charge. It happens everyday, now doesn't it?

Oliver...

Migs182005
03-05-2003, 08:56 PM
If this does not stop now Oliver, there will be consequences to your actions. You have received your warning.

There will be no personal attacks on finheaven. Do some people here not get it? This goes for everyone, not just Oliver.

StingRay
03-05-2003, 08:58 PM
Where did I ever say i was drinking and driving? Funny, how can I drive drunk when I NEVER LEFT MY HOUSE? I had my girlfriend over, cooked diner, and we sampled wine all night long. Learn to read first, before you go jumping to conclusions about everything. That's all you seem to be good at ... jumping to conclusions. You need to get a grip.

ohall
03-05-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Migs182005
If this does not stop now Oliver, there will be consequences to your actions. You have received your warning.

There will be no personal attacks on finheaven. Do some people here not get it? This goes for everyone, not just Oliver.

Exscuse me?

PM me and explain to me why you think I deserve the warning and not Stingray?

I suggest you re-read the THREAD and you can apologize to me later!

Oliver...

ohall
03-05-2003, 09:02 PM
Where did I ever say i was drinking and driving? Funny, how can I drive drunk when I NEVER LEFT MY HOUSE? I had my girlfriend over, cooked diner, and we sampled wine all night long. Learn to read first, before you go jumping to conclusions about everything. That's all you seem to be good at ... jumping to conclusions. You need to get a grip.

I'm not doing your work for you. I suggest you re-read the THREAD just like Migs. You started with the name calling Officer!

Oliver...

Migs182005
03-05-2003, 09:02 PM
StingRay as of now, this arguement is over. I don't care what happened, no more. This kind of stuff is not what finheaven is about.

ohall
03-05-2003, 09:05 PM
StingRay as of now, this arguement is over. I don't care what happened, no more. This kind of stuff is not what finheaven is about.

That I can agree with.

Oliver...

Migs182005
03-05-2003, 09:07 PM
oliver, go on aim (aol) so that i can talk to u about this

StingRay
03-05-2003, 09:08 PM

I tried to end it with this quoted post, then the personal attacks started.

I was done at that point. And I will leave it at that.

Justasportsfan
03-05-2003, 10:25 PM
Can'r believe you guys are arguing about a guy that isn't even a fin.

I think I'll just shut up! :hitself:

Migs182005
03-05-2003, 11:28 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know how it's possible, but I actually found that funny.

I guess a boring off-season does that to you.

At least we have these wonderful Bills fans to keep us company and make us laugh. :D ;) :lol: :friday: :goof:

ohall
03-05-2003, 11:37 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know how it's possible, but I actually found that funny.

I guess a boring off-season does that to you.

At least we have these wonderful Bills fans to keep us company and make us laugh. :D ;) :lol: :friday: :goof:

I thought it was funny too, I just didn't want to risk starting anything again.

Oliver...

DrAstroZoom
03-06-2003, 10:43 AM
Wow ... I get off the computer 16 hours, and look what happens!

PhinPhan1227
03-06-2003, 11:14 AM

That's balatantly innacurate. Hank Goldberg said he specifically asked Gandy's agent how much the Phins offered, and he said they never offered him anything. In fact, he offered Gandy to the Phins for 4 million, and was turned down.

PhinPhan1227
03-06-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
You speak for me also. We need to do something, even if it's wrong !! :fire:

DD..................................

That's got to be the dumbest thing I ever heard. The FO should sign players to make the fans happy rather than trying to make the team better?. Sheesh.

PhinPhan1227
03-06-2003, 11:17 AM

Boston is only 1 coke bust away from being kicked out of football. That's a pretty big risk no?

PhinPhan1227
03-06-2003, 11:20 AM

HUGE...MONUMENTAL difference between a guy who isn't social, and a guy who's been busted for COCAINE!! Ricky wasn't one drink/snort/puff away from sitting out the rest of the season, and 2 away from leaving football. Ricky had a clean record coming to SoFlo.

PhinPhan1227
03-06-2003, 11:23 AM

Yeah!! After all, plenty of athletes jump right in to coke. I bet he doesn't even drink!! Wow...look at all the pretty colors...DAMN...vapor trails!

PhinPhan1227
03-06-2003, 11:26 AM

Just out of curiosity, where were you when you got drunk?

Justasportsfan
03-06-2003, 05:39 PM
[BAt least we have these wonderful Bills fans to keep us company [/B]

I still won't hold your hand!

Migs182005
03-06-2003, 05:47 PM
Ah, why not? :lol:

:friday:

Sabre Ally
03-07-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Yeah!! After all, plenty of athletes jump right in to coke. I bet he doesn't even drink!! Wow...look at all the pretty colors...DAMN...vapor trails!

Colours? Damn, I never saw any colours. Musta been cheap stuff. :D

PhinPhan1227
03-07-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Colours? Damn, I never saw any colours. Musta been cheap stuff. :D

Lol...not that I can speak from experience, but how can anyone who has ever dropped acid can be an athiest.

Sabre Ally
03-07-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Lol...not that I can speak from experience, but how can anyone who has ever dropped acid can be an athiest.

:confused:

PhinPhan1227
03-07-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
:confused:

You know...the whole "I saw God" thing?