PDA

View Full Version : Where is HansMojo?

Agent51
03-30-2006, 01:23 PM
What the hell happened to my fellow Hawai'i-dwelling Phin fan? I see that he posts all the time in the Political Forum but he hasn't posted in the Lounge since like February. What gives Hans? Come back to the Lounge :D

WharfRat
03-30-2006, 03:18 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

NJFINSFAN1
03-30-2006, 03:19 PM
The clown try to tickle the kid with the feather!!

WharfRat
03-30-2006, 03:22 PM
The clown try to tickle the kid with the feather!!

:egads: Pervert!! :shakeno:

:lol:

King Nate
03-30-2006, 03:40 PM
Jeez that place is really unsafe. There's a beartrap just sitting around, some dude carrying around multiple 500lbs weights, a UFO crushed somebody and there's more clowns in that tiny area than needs to be in the entire world. Sheesh.

Agent51
03-30-2006, 03:40 PM
http://www.worldvillage.com/wv/school/images/scrnshot/waldo3.gif

LOL, I was actually gonna put a "Where's Waldo" pic in with my post but then I changed my mind.

Agent51
03-30-2006, 03:45 PM
Jeez that place is really unsafe. There's a beartrap just sitting around, some dude carrying around multiple 500lbs weights, a UFO crushed somebody and there's more clowns in that tiny area than needs to be in the entire world. Sheesh.

Don't forget the baby just standing under the slide all alone, in very close proximity to the guy who is charming a big freakin cobra, and that mom over by the UFO that looks tweeked out, with her huge red eyes and all. She could be on a PCP. Plus that weird creepy guy that is hiding behind one of the slide supprt legs checkin' out the girl who's dress is blowin up on the slide, that clown on the nose of the big slide clown face that looks like he is about to pounce on the children coming out of the slide, and that alien who is in love with that chick clown, which may or may not lead to the creation of some freak clown-alien race resulting in the death of all our world's crops by brightly colored crop circles in the shape of "hotdog" dogs, poodles, bunnies, and swords (and any other balloon animal shapes that these new evil Alie-clowns see fit)

King Nate
03-30-2006, 03:53 PM
Don't forget the baby just standing under the slide all alone, in very close proximity to the guy who is charming a big freakin cobra, and that mom over by the UFO that looks tweeked out, with her huge red eyes and all. She could be on a PCP. Plus that weird creepy guy that is hiding behind one of the slide supprt legs checkin' out the girl who's dress is blowin up on the slide, that clown on the nose of the big slide clown face that looks like he is about to pounce on the children coming out of the slide, and that alien who is in love with that chick clown, which may or may not lead to the creation of some freak clown-alien race resulting in the death of all our world's crops by brightly colored crop circles in the shape of "hotdog" dogs, poodles, bunnies, and swords (and any other balloon animal shapes that these new evil Alie-clowns see fit)

:chuckle:

It's like a "Where's Waldo" from hell.

Agent51
03-30-2006, 03:57 PM

Yea, but not even that little freak Waldo would get in THAT picture. Waldo was like "F this man, I'm not goin there, screw the picture" then he fired his agent for trying to get him to do that picture.

WharfRat
03-30-2006, 04:03 PM

d-day
03-30-2006, 05:09 PM
What the hell happened to my fellow Hawai'i-dwelling Phin fan? I see that he posts all the time in the Political Forum but he hasn't posted in the Lounge since like February. What gives Hans? Come back to the Lounge :D

it's scary to think the lounge is safer than the po fo... :eek:

WharfRat
03-30-2006, 05:45 PM
it's scary to think the lounge is safer than the po fo... :eek:

phhtttt... I don't even feel safe in the PoFo...and I have one of these:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/banav2du-1.jpg

King Nate
03-30-2006, 05:46 PM

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4962/banav2du.jpg

that hammer is awesome:hump:

WharfRat
03-30-2006, 05:47 PM

that hammer is awesome:hump:

DarkMistress made it 'specially for us! :evil:

d-day
03-30-2006, 05:48 PM

i went in there once, and gave hansmojo a piece of my mind :chuckle: :couch:

never ever went back in...

i love you hans... :wink:

d-day :hug: hans

CalDolFan1014
03-30-2006, 05:49 PM

Awesome! Now where's the Bills and Jets fans? :lol:

WharfRat
03-30-2006, 05:52 PM
and gave hansmojo a piece of my mind

Was it the last piece? That would explain a lot. :groucho:

d-day
03-30-2006, 05:55 PM
Was it the last piece? That would explain a lot. :groucho:

:chuckle: it was the one and only time i was ever semi-aggressive on the board, in almost 15,000 posts...

:idea: 15,000 posts :yes:

CalDolFan1014
03-30-2006, 05:57 PM
:chuckle: it was the one and only time i was ever semi-aggressive on the board, in almost 15,000 posts...

3/16 13,000
3/24 14,000
4/01 15,000???? 8 days! Right on target! :D

King Nate
03-30-2006, 05:59 PM
3/16 13,000
3/24 14,000

Muck needs to watch himself. He's gonna be second in a couple weeks.

d-day
03-30-2006, 06:07 PM
3/16 13,000
3/24 14,000

:hmmm: 173 posts by tomorrow...?

:dday:

HysterikiLL
03-30-2006, 06:22 PM

Anybody else wish the blonde going down the slide wasn't holding her skirt down? No?

UltraDol-Fan
03-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Anybody else wish the blonde going down the slide wasn't holding her skirt down? No?

:lol: I was thinking the same thing

blonde going down :hump:

CalDolFan1014
03-30-2006, 06:42 PM

I wouldn't doubt it.

HansMojo
03-30-2006, 10:05 PM
What the hell happened to my fellow Hawai'i-dwelling Phin fan? I see that he posts all the time in the Political Forum but he hasn't posted in the Lounge since like February. What gives Hans? Come back to the Lounge :DHey Agent. Thanks for the Aloha man. My life has been pretty crazy lately and so I haven't really posted all that much even in the pofo except for the last couple days. We had to put my grandfather in the hospital around the beginning of March and he was there until he passed away last week. It was one thing after another. He was the greatest and yet the most humble and selfless man I ever knew and I deeply miss him. At least now he is at peace and the next thing he will hear is the voice of the Saviour calling him to wake up to life eternal. It's a long story but I might at some point post a tribute to him in the lounge...I'm not sure though. Anyway, I spent so much time at the hospital with him that I just didn't have much time for posting or anything else and since whenever I get in the lounge I have so much fun with you guys and end up spending hours there just hanging out I just didn't go in since I didn't have the time. I did post in the pofo in some of the religious discussions...but there were a bunch that I would have loved to get into but just didn't have the time for. For me to not get in up to my elbows in a religious discussion is telling. :lol:

Anyway, hopefully I'll be back soon if I can ever get back in the swing of things. btw, what's up with the dang rain. Today makes 41 straight days of rain!! :tantrum: :lol:

HansMojo
03-30-2006, 10:08 PM
i went in there once, and gave hansmojo a piece of my mind :chuckle: :couch:

never ever went back in...

i love you hans... :wink:

d-day :hug: hans
Ah d-day, you know the feeling is mutual. :wink: :wink: :wink:

HansMojo
03-30-2006, 10:09 PM

yah, you did kinda let me have it. I'm still a little sore. :boohoo:

FinsAreLife
03-30-2006, 10:27 PM

AH!

I have terrible childhood memories of wheres waldo.....:boohoo:

FinsAreLife
03-30-2006, 10:29 PM

Muck needs to watch himself. He's gonna be second in a couple weeks.

and then in a couple of months he'll be third behind Alex22

(no offense to Alex)

King Felix
03-30-2006, 10:31 PM
Hey Agent. Thanks for the Aloha man. My life has been pretty crazy lately and so I haven't really posted all that much even in the pofo except for the last couple days. We had to put my grandfather in the hospital around the beginning of March and he was there until he passed away last week. It was one thing after another. He was the greatest and yet the most humble and selfless man I ever knew and I deeply miss him. At least now he is at peace and the next thing he will hear is the voice of the Saviour calling him to wake up to life eternal. It's a long story but I might at some point post a tribute to him in the lounge...I'm not sure though. Anyway, I spent so much time at the hospital with him that I just didn't have much time for posting or anything else and since whenever I get in the lounge I have so much fun with you guys and end up spending hours there just hanging out I just didn't go in since I didn't have the time. I did post in the pofo in some of the religious discussions...but there were a bunch that I would have loved to get into but just didn't have the time for. For me to not get in up to my elbows in a religious discussion is telling. :lol:

Anyway, hopefully I'll be back soon if I can ever get back in the swing of things. btw, what's up with the dang rain. Today makes 41 straight days of rain!! :tantrum: :lol:

sry to hear about ur gpa

Prime
03-30-2006, 11:07 PM

By the way you post...I wouldn't be suprised if you get that by late tonight.

Agent51
04-01-2006, 12:13 AM
Hey Agent. Thanks for the Aloha man. My life has been pretty crazy lately and so I haven't really posted all that much even in the pofo except for the last couple days. We had to put my grandfather in the hospital around the beginning of March and he was there until he passed away last week. It was one thing after another. He was the greatest and yet the most humble and selfless man I ever knew and I deeply miss him. At least now he is at peace and the next thing he will hear is the voice of the Saviour calling him to wake up to life eternal. It's a long story but I might at some point post a tribute to him in the lounge...I'm not sure though. Anyway, I spent so much time at the hospital with him that I just didn't have much time for posting or anything else and since whenever I get in the lounge I have so much fun with you guys and end up spending hours there just hanging out I just didn't go in since I didn't have the time. I did post in the pofo in some of the religious discussions...but there were a bunch that I would have loved to get into but just didn't have the time for. For me to not get in up to my elbows in a religious discussion is telling. :lol:

Wow man, I'm really sorry for your loss. I was wondering if everything was cool cuz you used to post a lot and then there was like NOTHING for awhile. Hope everything turns out ok for ya dude.

And yea, the rain has been freakin INSANE. I was surfing in spain when the landslide on Kaua'i happened and I come back to crazy thunderstorms, some chick getting bitten by a shark, crappy waves, and super brown and nasty water instead of the normally crystal clear stuff. Plus there was that tornado over on, which island was it, Lanai? Such crazy weather lately. At least it hasn't been 41 days of 24 hours rain, lol. That's what I like about Hawai'i, it can be DOWNPOURING like you wouldn't belief one minute then LITERALLY the next minute it can be bright and sunny, haha.