PDA

View Full Version : what ever happened to lavar arrington

jclar569
03-30-2006, 06:54 PM
i havent heard any talk about us signing him in a while whats been goin on?:confused:

dolphinsjayshaw
03-30-2006, 06:56 PM
No one is willing to give him the money he's wanting...so now he's still shopping around a bit looking for a high bidder....BUT....I don't think he will find one so we may land him yet.

PhinSoldia
03-30-2006, 06:57 PM
No one is willing to give him the money he's wanting...so now he's still shopping around a bit looking for a high bidder....BUT....I don't think he will find one so we may land him yet.

good once again Nick wont overspend....

LaL08Kb12004
03-30-2006, 06:58 PM
i was about to post a similar thread. i my self am too wondering. i hope we get im signed befor draft day, which seems broad, but people can shop around for a long time

DDTDON
03-30-2006, 07:01 PM
i havent heard any talk about us signing him in a while whats been goin on?:confused:

:tantrum: Enough with these LA threads already. Patience is a virtue. If and when he is signed it will be posted. Nobody knows anything more than anyone else. Until he signs with a team not one person will be aware.

NickJr.
03-30-2006, 07:02 PM
If you read or heard Nick's PC the other day, you heard him say that he would like "Another pass rusher from the outside" and he said that would be a big piece to go along with JT. Imo, he's showing that he's still interested ni LA, and I'm sure any negotiations aren't done yet.

ASUFinFan
03-30-2006, 07:04 PM
:tantrum: Enough with these LA threads already. Patience is a virtue. If and when he is signed it will be posted. Nobody knows anything more than anyone else. Until he signs with a team not one person will be aware.

relax man...im glad he made this thread because I was just wondering the same thing about LaVar. We go from hearing all kinds of news on him for about a week, and now he no longer exists.

DaPoppaP23
03-30-2006, 07:05 PM
it might be to bold for me to say but i am really confident that will land Arrington i think that the chance of playing in Miami and the direction that the dolphins are heading in will greatly influence him to come here... so i am confident that in the near future the dolphins will be introducing LaVar Arrington has our new LB

icephinfan
03-30-2006, 07:09 PM
it might be to bold for me to say but i am really confident that will land Arrington i think that the chance of playing in Miami and the direction that the dolphins are heading in will greatly influence him to come here... so i am confident that in the near future the dolphins will be introducing LaVar Arrington has our new LB

Yep, not too mention he did say he wants to raise his kids here too.

dolphinsjayshaw
03-30-2006, 07:09 PM

Take it easy man...not everyone reads in here or on other news sites as often as some of us do, so when he asks the question I'm assuming he just hasn't seen some of these discussions.

jlfin
03-30-2006, 07:12 PM
I believe the Phins have made an offer. The only team to do so, I believe.The ball is in his court. He was offered a fair market contract by the Phins.
He wants more money and he's hoping some team jumps out of the woodwork with a big contract offer.

elite14eva
03-30-2006, 07:12 PM
something could be in the works as we speak just have to wait & see.

XXXSURTAINXXX
03-30-2006, 07:13 PM
Cincy has the money to sign Arrington. So I think that's where he will end up. Im hoping Miami can make something happen but our cap numbers cant be that pretty.

icephinfan
03-30-2006, 07:15 PM
I believe the Phins have made an offer. The only team to do so, I believe.The ball is in his court. He was offered a fair market contract by the Phins.
He wants more money and he's hoping some team jumps out of the woodwork with a big contract offer.

Does it count against the cap if we give guaranteed money such as bonuses, because if not give him a signing bonus and add incentives for him to play better.

LarryFinFan
03-30-2006, 07:16 PM

Geez, another LA thread that'll say nothing...I doubt we'll hear anything until he either signs with us or he signs with someone else....

Perfect23
03-30-2006, 07:20 PM
I can only hope.