PDA

View Full Version : The "I am officialy about to murder someone" thread

PassRush
03-30-2006, 07:00 PM
So I am sitting in my store, an hour and a half to go, watching the clock, hoping no customers walk in. Suddenly a lady walks in, obviously part of the elite group of Boca Raton blue bloods. My guess is that she has never worked a day in her worthless life. She storms up to me and proceeds to yell at me because she dropped her phone in the hot tub. I give her the number to Warenty exchange and explain the process of getting an insurance replacement. When I tell her the phone will be overnighted to her by Cingular she flips out, yelling and screaming at me. I continue to explain that since we no longer carry that model, I have no way of giving her one to walk out with.

Nothing out of the ordinary so far:rolleyes2

She picks up the phone and calls the exchange number and yells at me because I aledgedly gave her the wrong number(I gave her the right number to call, insurance claims are the fourth extention that she failed to listen to). The story goes on, she continues to talk down to me and the poor girl on the phone at exchange. By this point I am about to lose my temper and walk out front for a smoke. My coworker is in the front, dealing with some customers. I am out for about five minutes, catching my breath when she comes storming out, gets in my face and tells me I need to "****ing learn how to do my ****ing job". I snap, I yell at her and explain to her in a confronting tone that she is the worst human being I have ever encountered in person. At this point I am livid, about ready to tell her how i really feel. Then the unexpected, she spits in my face and slaps me. My natural reaction is to hit back but as I raise my hand I catch myself and stop. She turns around an walks quickly to her car. It did not occur to me to get her tag number so I light up another and tried to cool off. About a minute later her car comes flying by and out the window comes a cup of hot coffee(dont ask me why she was drinking coffee at 5 in the afternoon). Left a pretty nasty burn on my arm, where I have a fresh tattoo healing. I call the police and so far nothing.

Hence, I am about ready to murder the next mother ****er who crosses me

FLOUNDER
03-30-2006, 07:03 PM
Wow, you've had a long day.

I would have slapped her with no questions asked

rothshunger
03-30-2006, 07:09 PM
I woulda choked the life outta her right in front jesus

PassRush
03-30-2006, 07:12 PM
This is Boca Raton, Florida. I would have got the death penalty if I laid a finger on her

DolphinDevil28
03-30-2006, 07:15 PM
Punch her in the v@gina as hard as you can and run.

unifiedtheory
03-30-2006, 07:15 PM
Charge her sorry *** with assault....twice. Once for the spit in the face and once for the coffee incident.

Admirable for not smacking her upside the head when she spit...I don't think I would have been able to stop myself from knocking her across the parking lot, woman or not.

You're doing the right thing though...you obviously have all her information from the phone stuff so charge her with anything you can charge her with...hell, sue her.

Perfect23
03-30-2006, 07:16 PM
You should of said put a paperbag over it.:baghead:

dolfan72734me
03-30-2006, 07:17 PM
So I am sitting in my store, an hour and a half to go, watching the clock, hoping no customers walk in. Suddenly a lady walks in, obviously part of the elite group of Boca Raton blue bloods. My guess is that she has never worked a day in her worthless life. She storms up to me and proceeds to yell at me because she dropped her phone in the hot tub. I give her the number to Warenty exchange and explain the process of getting an insurance replacement. When I tell her the phone will be overnighted to her by Cingular she flips out, yelling and screaming at me. I continue to explain that since we no longer carry that model, I have no way of giving her one to walk out with.

She picks up the phone and calls the exchange number and yells at me because I aledgedly gave her the wrong number(I gave her the right number to call, insurance claims are the fourth extention that she failed to listen to). The story goes on, she continues to talk down to me and the poor girl on the phone at exchange. By this point I am about to lose my temper and walk out front for a smoke. My coworker is in the front, dealing with some customers. I am out for about five minutes, catching my breath when she comes storming out, gets in my face and tells me I need to "****ing learn how to do my ****ing job". I snap, I yell at her and explain to her in a confronting tone that she is the worst human being I have ever encountered in person. At this point I am livid, about ready to tell her how i really feel. Then the unexpected, she spits in my face and slaps me. My natural reaction is to hit back but as I raise my hand I catch myself and stop. She turns around an walks quickly to her car. It did not occur to me to get her tag number so I light up another and tried to cool off. About a minute later her car comes flying by and out the window comes a cup of hot coffee(dont ask me why she was drinking coffee at 5 in the afternoon). Left a pretty nasty burn on my arm, where I have a fresh tattoo healing. I call the police and so far nothing.

Dude, no freakin' way. It is women like that who think thay can do what ever the **** they want, that need to ***** slapped , HARD. You should have spit back in her face. Or at least gave her a good old donkey punch.

calphin
03-30-2006, 07:20 PM
First of all, you need to go to the hospital to have the burns checked out. Your workmans comp insurance will pay for it because you were at work and you have the right to be safe in your place of employment, and they are required to make it safe for you. Second, you need to file a police report, because even if you didn't get her license number, you should at least have her name or cell phone number. That could technically be considered a terrorist attack,because she intended to do bodily harm to you., and once you get her information, or the police get her information, press charges against her, and own her nasty, rich butt. She had no right to slap you, much less spit in your face. See her in court...get a good attorney and sue the pants off of her.....

Good Luck, and take a deep breath and relax................

t2thejz
03-30-2006, 07:21 PM

Wow, Im bugged by just reading that. That **** needs to get hit by a bus. She is rich. I would sue her ***. Props to you for handling that the right way.

Alex44
03-30-2006, 07:21 PM
Sue her

And

Dont kill anyone, you wont get any sympathy in court if you hurt someone after she left

Prime
03-30-2006, 07:26 PM
It just goes to show how dumb people can be. I don't know how you did it PassRush, but my reaction would I would've cuss that woman out and make sure she didn't leave until I called the police.

jtown777
03-30-2006, 07:34 PM
Can't let her get away with that bro. Gotta sue her. People like that think they are above the law 'cause they have money. Go get checked out, document every detail and ask the witnesses (if any) for statements, names and phone numbers. Do the right thing. Don't back down. You'll have the last laugh...

AquaInferno
03-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Wow man, I'm kinda pissed for you, I really hope you get her. Be nice for her to get arrested. I can only imagine what a rich ***** would feel like in cuffs. I'll be happy for you once you get her for this ****.

AquaInferno
03-30-2006, 07:39 PM
Can't let her get away with that bro. Gotta sue her. People like that think they are above the law 'cause they have money. Go get checked out, document every detail and ask the witnesses (if any) for statements, names and phone numbers. Do the right thing. Don't back down. You'll have the last laugh...

Yes, be relentless in your pursuit!

In_Flames
03-30-2006, 07:43 PM
I for one admire your patience PassRush, nothing good could have come out of you getting revenge at that very moment...its one rich old lady's word against yours...anyways I agree with the others and try to follow up with the assault charges, hopefully your co-workers and or customers at the time can serve as wittnesses....

FinaciousOne
03-30-2006, 07:52 PM
Sounds like you met Eric Moulds' mother.:fire:

My condolences.

PassRush
03-30-2006, 07:53 PM
UPDATE

The police got her on a description of the vehical and a physical description. I AM pressing charges and probably will sue. Looking back, I dont know how I stopped myself from decking her.

AquaInferno
03-30-2006, 07:56 PM
UPDATE

The police got her on a description of the vehical and a physical description. I AM pressing charges and probably will sue. Looking back, I dont know how I stopped myself from decking her.

They got her good... This revenge will feel good inside, trust me.

wazzy
03-30-2006, 08:01 PM
UPDATE

Good job bro! Get some money out of her!

rothshunger
03-30-2006, 08:08 PM
UPDATE

all riiiiiiiight season tix for all of finheaven:sidelol:

DolphinDevil28
03-30-2006, 08:12 PM
all riiiiiiiight season tix for all of finheaven:sidelol:

:lol:

With hotel accomodations.

SuavePhin
03-30-2006, 08:22 PM
UPDATE

Dude i give you MAJOR props, I probably would have jumped the counter and strangled Ms Moulds and im a very tolerant person, great job keeping your cool :cooldude: and keep us updated, i gotta hear how this ends

p.s. hope your arm's ok too

Timmy54
03-30-2006, 08:27 PM
you could always get her info from the insurance line!! call them up and get the info on who she is then go to an attorney in the am after you file a police report. can you say "cha ching"

FinsAreLife
03-30-2006, 08:30 PM
good job not hitting here when she spit, i would of kicked her a$$. Charge her.

AquaInferno
03-30-2006, 08:41 PM
That spit and coffee is gonna be costin her dumb *** a whole lotta money. By the way how is it that it's the dumb ****s running around with all of the money? :confused: This all started becase she didn't press 4 :shakeno: Can we deport her to the Bermuda triangle?

GRAPEAPE
03-30-2006, 09:20 PM
Hey guys, I had a great day today, anything interesting go on with y'all? I hope your having a better day now PR. You have everyright to be upset. But remember the customer is always right. Find out where she works, go there. Put gum in her hair, and accidently drop a lit cigarette in her lunch. Cheer up, you only have like 45 more years of work then you can retire!!:D :D :D

dolfan72734me
03-30-2006, 09:25 PM
Hey guys, I had a great day today, anything interesting go on with y'all? I hope your having a better day now PR. You have everyright to be upset. But remember the customer is always right. Find out where she works, go there. Put gum in her hair, and accidently drop a lit cigarette in her lunch. Cheer up, you only have like 45 more years of work then you can retire!!:D :D :D
:rofl3: man, APE, I love your wit.:lol:

HysterikiLL
03-30-2006, 09:26 PM
:lol: Oh man I love your stories PR.

Kill someone :yes: It'll be funny

HysterikiLL
03-30-2006, 09:28 PM
UPDATE

Good on you man. Get that ***** for all her husband's worth.

Gonzo
03-30-2006, 09:34 PM
UPDATE

Glad they caught her PR. I am not sure I would have been able to handle it as well as you did. Took a lot of restraint. You did the right thing. How is your arm?

Dolfan984
03-30-2006, 09:37 PM
Sue her for every penny you can.

dolphan117
03-30-2006, 10:22 PM
UPDATE

The police got her on a description of the vehical and a physical description. I AM pressing charges and probably will sue. Looking back, I dont know how I stopped myself from decking her.Bro does your store have security cameras?

calphin
03-30-2006, 10:29 PM
UPDATE

It makes you a better man for not hitting her, however, I don't agree that a man should not hit a woman. There are certain instances where a woman deserves what she gets...
The best place you can possibly hit her though is in the pocketbook. Stick it to her and make us all proud.
It makes me think of something my dad used to tell me...It takes a bigger man to walk away..................

Roman529
03-30-2006, 10:33 PM
Yep, file a police report, and get any witness statements if you can....then sue her for all you can. That was totally uncalled for on her part. Also, hope you went to the hospital so you have the burn on record. She's toast.

welderpat
03-30-2006, 10:36 PM
If you file a workers comp claim for the burn you will have the w.c. insurance company helping you go after her sorry ***.

My next thought
Go to a deli and get one of those huge salami's they have hanging from the ceiling,Got it,good,Now go to Walmart and get a croquet mallet................

I better stop here but I think you get the idea.

:wpat:

calphin
03-30-2006, 10:37 PM
Yep, file a police report, and get any witness statements if you can....then sue her for all you can. That was totally uncalled for on her part. Also, hope you went to the hospital so you have the burn on record. She's toast.

Everything you can get will be that much better in court.

Prime
03-30-2006, 10:52 PM
UPDATE

That's awesome. Pay back is a *****.

FinsNCanes
03-30-2006, 10:53 PM

Was she hot? IF I were you and my car was near by I would have jumped in and chased her. You know she can't drive..and most likely would get stopped at a light just in time for you to get the plate.

d-day
03-30-2006, 11:42 PM
If some girl tried to kick my ***, I'd be like, "Hey. Why don't you stop... dressing me up like a mailman... a-and making me dance for you... while you go and... smoke crack in your bedroom... and have sex with... some guy... I don't even know. On my dad's bed."

FLOUNDER
03-31-2006, 12:06 AM
If some girl tried to kick my ***, I'd be like, "Hey. Why don't you stop... dressing me up like a mailman... a-and making me dance for you... while you go and... smoke crack in your bedroom... and have sex with... some guy... I don't even know. On my dad's bed."

:yes:

Dubfire
03-31-2006, 12:11 AM
PR you are a better man than me. I owe you a beer. Actually, several beers. I woulda killed the *****. Feel free to stop by at the Ale House in West Palm on Saturday afternoon for some Final Four action to redeem your free beers.

PassRush
03-31-2006, 01:09 AM
PR you are a better man than me. I owe you a beer. Actually, several beers. I woulda killed the *****. Feel free to stop by at the Ale House in West Palm on Saturday afternoon for some Final Four action to redeem your free beers.

Definatly, I get off at 6 on saturday.

By the way, I did go to the hospital, only for workers comp reasons. My arm is fine except for some redness. I filled out a police report and I am pressing charges, I made that clear in no uncertain terms. She denied the whole slapping incident and there were no witnesses. She told police that the coffee was a accident, she was just trying to pour it out the window:lol:
There were two witnesses to that so she will be held responsible

HysterikiLL
03-31-2006, 01:13 AM

By the way, I did go to the hospital, only for workers comp reasons. My arm is fine except for some redness. I filled out a police report and I am pressing charges, I made that clear in no uncertain terms. She denied the whole slapping incident and there were no witnesses. She told police that the coffee was a accident, she was just trying to pour it out the window:lol:

She sounds like a real ***** man, but remember if she's upper-class and has a respectable husband, her word will probably stand for something, even if she is a lying ****er ***** **** *** hoe whore of the ****ing *** **** **** watermelon ****ing *** gypsy.

watermelon ****ing *** gypsy :hump:

DolphinDevil28
03-31-2006, 01:15 AM
She sounds like a real ***** man, but remember if she's upper-class and has a respectable husband, her word will probably stand for something, even if she is a lying ****er ***** **** *** hoe whore of the ****ing *** **** **** watermelon ****ing *** gypsy.

watermelon ****ing *** gypsy :hump:

:sidelol:

**** **** dick piss ****er *** piss ****** slut **** mother****er ******* Barbara Streisand!!!

John Biello
03-31-2006, 01:17 AM
i would have punched her in the face, probly still be locked up at the present moment, im impressed with your self control and restraint

PassRush
03-31-2006, 01:19 AM
To be fair, I am alot more relaxed due to all the pain killers for my knee:wink:

John Biello
03-31-2006, 01:46 AM
since your gonna be laid up and hopefully sue the pants of that ****, you ought to buy a 360 to occupy every waking moment of your life, like it does for me

PassRush
03-31-2006, 01:51 AM
since your gonna be laid up and hopefully sue the pants of that ****, you ought to buy a 360 to occupy every waking moment of your life, like it does for me

I probably will, though I am adicted to The Godfather for PS2 and I will not touch another game until I either beat it or Madden 07 comes out

Majpain
03-31-2006, 02:45 AM
If it were me well lets just say I'm not that kind to listen to her sob story.Boo hoo your phone doesnt work now GTFO *****!

PassRush
03-31-2006, 02:01 PM
If it were me well lets just say I'm not that kind to listen to her sob story.Boo hoo your phone doesnt work now GTFO *****!

Sometimes I really hate this job, today and yesterday have been those days. I am literaly contemplating if my financial situation will alow me to quit right now this second. I could go back to delivering pizzas temporarily

Motion
03-31-2006, 02:06 PM
Wow, thats crazy!!

Punch her in the v@gina as hard as you can and run.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Pagan
03-31-2006, 02:10 PM
I admire you for showing restraint. I'd have clocked her in the grill.

She'd have been picking up her teeth like dropped chicklets.

Motion
03-31-2006, 02:13 PM
I admire you for showing restraint. I'd have clocked her in the grill.

She'd have been picking up her teeth like dropped chicklets.

Buddwalk
03-31-2006, 02:22 PM
wow dude that seriously sucks...no question I would of beat her face in. I admire you for holding back, and maybe being able to sue her for assault twice

UltraDol-Fan
03-31-2006, 03:15 PM
man, people like that ruin the world. hope your tat is okay and hope you get enough to quit that crappy job

Roman529
03-31-2006, 03:21 PM
Sometimes I really hate this job, today and yesterday have been those days. I am literaly contemplating if my financial situation will alow me to quit right now this second. I could go back to delivering pizzas temporarily

Yep sometimes you have to say screw it and do what makes you happy...if you can afford it...I worked a lot in customer service, call centers, face to face jobs...the customer is NOT always right...you are still a human being and nobody has a right to crap on you!!! I work for myself now....I make a little less money and not great benefits, but I have a lot less aggravation.

rothshunger
03-31-2006, 03:37 PM

no cameras outside? also what was she charged with do you know yet?

DrAstroZoom
03-31-2006, 04:07 PM
You should hire Juggernaut to mess her up.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
Oh yeah, it's Juggernaut, b****! You like to throw coffee, m*****f*****, oooh ... I'm gonna caffeinate your a**! Spit on me?!? You better start using that spit to shine my m*****f****** latex boots, b****! Oh no, you didn't just slap me, b****! I'll show you slap! Your gonna call me daddy and ask for another, b****!

GRAPEAPE
03-31-2006, 04:13 PM

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f199/Animalvader/thjuggernaut.gif
Oh yeah, it's Juggernaut, b****! You like to throw coffee, m*****f*****, oooh ... I'm gonna caffeinate your a**! Spit on me?!? You better start using that spit to shine my m*****f****** latex boots, b****! Oh no, you didn't just slap me, b****! I'll show you slap! Your gonna call me daddy and ask for another, b****!:sidelol: :sidelol:

UltraDol-Fan
03-31-2006, 04:29 PM

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f199/Animalvader/thjuggernaut.gif
Oh yeah, it's Juggernaut, b****! You like to throw coffee, m*****f*****, oooh ... I'm gonna caffeinate your a**! Spit on me?!? You better start using that spit to shine my m*****f****** latex boots, b****! Oh no, you didn't just slap me, b****! I'll show you slap! Your gonna call me daddy and ask for another, b****!

PassRush
03-31-2006, 04:32 PM
Once again, looking back, I would love to give that ***** a good kick, square in the overies

miamikid92
03-31-2006, 04:35 PM
i hate people like that

Spegg
03-31-2006, 05:00 PM
Here is my question. What did you do first? Report it, tell a co-worker, tell a friend or family member, or tell FinHeaven?

DrAstroZoom
03-31-2006, 05:12 PM
Here is my question. What did you do first? Report it, tell a co-worker, tell a friend or family member, or tell FinHeaven?

Here is MY question ... who is that luscious creature in your avatar?

305TillIDie
03-31-2006, 05:22 PM
she spit at you??... that h** wouldve been 6 feet deep..no lie

NMNB
04-04-2006, 08:42 PM
I hope they believe you. Sometimes women get away with murder (literally).

What a ****. If someone spit and hit me, I would've fought back, whether they were male, female, or otherwise.

Good show of restraint. I'm rooting for you.

Roman529
04-04-2006, 08:45 PM
Here is MY question ... who is that luscious creature in your avatar?

It's Alessandra from Victoria's Secrets....she so hot:
http://www.answers.com/topic/alessandra-ambrosio

NMNB
04-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Once again, looking back, I would love to give that ***** a good kick, square in the overies

I hope someone hits her there, and hard. What a &*#^

Perfect23
04-04-2006, 10:29 PM
she spit at you??... that h** wouldve been 6 feet deep..no lie

I know I would of pulled of a C-Murder if u know who im talking about.:wink:

Boik14
04-04-2006, 11:36 PM

Hence, I am about ready to murder the next mother ****er who crosses me Dog, I can totally relate. I work for Verizon and Ive had phones hurled at me (lousy ***** got arrested for assault), Ive had purses swung at me, and been spat at (which I ducked and it hit my district manager who promptly blew up!) and thats just in the 7 months in the phone business.

When I waitered in college it was so much easier to retaliate to nasty ******** by just "accidently" spilling a drink, rushing people out the door, or spitting in their food.

I dont know why people dont realize technology isnt perfect and if you drop that phone in a tub of water the **** aint gonna work. Its a piece of electronic equipment for goodness sakes. Anyway hopefully your lovely customer drops her radio in the shower and then she can tell you how that worked out.

PassRush
04-05-2006, 10:27 AM
Dog, I can totally relate. I work for Verizon and Ive had phones hurled at me (lousy ***** got arrested for assault), Ive had purses swung at me, and been spat at (which I ducked and it hit my district manager who promptly blew up!) and thats just in the 7 months in the phone business.

When I waitered in college it was so much easier to retaliate to nasty ******** by just "accidently" spilling a drink, rushing people out the door, or spitting in their food.

I dont know why people dont realize technology isnt perfect and if you drop that phone in a tub of water the **** aint gonna work. Its a piece of electronic equipment for goodness sakes. Anyway hopefully your lovely customer drops her radio in the shower and then she can tell you how that worked out.

I know dude, when she was in the store, yelling at insurance exchange the only way I could get back at her was making here read the ESN right off the phone, effectivly killing her eyes. Other than that we are pretty much powerless, unlike waiting tables or in my case delivering pizza. Sometimes I wish I could just go into their account and mess up everything.

By the way, how is it working for Verizon? I dont know if I could sell TDMA

NMNB
04-05-2006, 12:27 PM
"I work for Verizon and Ive had phones hurled at me (lousy ***** got arrested for assault), Ive had purses swung at me, and been spat at (which I ducked and it hit my district manager who promptly blew up!) and thats just in the 7 months in the phone business."

ROFL! :lol:

FinFan72
04-07-2006, 05:42 PM
dude i dont know how you held yourself back cause i would have sapt back in her face

That makes me mad just thinking about it:yell:

:monkeyr: Ms.Moulds:monkeyl: