PDA

View Full Version : buffalo to LA

rothshunger
03-30-2006, 09:01 PM
I read on pft that buffalo might move to la.
they say their owner is 88 and when he dies the team will be sold their lease is easy to get out of. the economy and the ability to make money outside of ticket sales is the worst in the league not to mention their season ticket base may be the worst in the league also.
what do you guys think about this?

PHINATIC13
03-30-2006, 09:09 PM
I've read some news that NFL will be back in LA by the end of the decade.There's a lot talk of building a new stadium within the walls of the old Coliseum.Oh and as to the Bills coming to Los Angeles.................................
........................................................................................................

HELL NOOOOOO!god I hope not.:mad:

rothshunger
03-30-2006, 09:26 PM
I've read some news that NFL will be back in LA by the end of the decade.There's a lot talk of building a new stadium within the walls of the old Coliseum.Oh and as to the Bills coming to Los Angeles.................................
........................................................................................................

I know how you feel I was born in long beach
but we would get to see the dolphins once a year:tongue:

Roman529
03-30-2006, 09:28 PM
Link?? :confused:

rothshunger
03-30-2006, 09:32 PM
there ya go scroll down a few and you will see it
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

cnc66
03-30-2006, 09:42 PM
there ya go scroll down a few and you will see it
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

where are all the Buffalo guys... I'm surprised one of them hasn't came here and explained for us how important Buffalo is to the NFL.

pigskinguy
03-30-2006, 10:08 PM
where are all the Buffalo guys... I'm surprised one of them hasn't came here and explained for us how important Buffalo is to the NFL.

Buffalo and important in the same sentence.:sidelol:

bullseyeguy
03-30-2006, 10:17 PM
I know how you feel I was born in long beach
but we would get to see the dolphins once a year:tongue:Why would the Jills stay in the AFC East, being in Los Angeles?

TotoreMexico
03-30-2006, 10:17 PM

:lol:

ILPhinFan88
03-30-2006, 11:29 PM

There is usually a Not in there somewhere

retired opfinistic
03-31-2006, 09:50 AM
That would make a crappy road game every year.

AquaInferno
03-31-2006, 10:37 AM

I've dealt with the Bills burden here for a while, someone else's turn!
Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye!

dominizzo
03-31-2006, 12:58 PM
That would be great for the Jills Fans Lmao

BBsuck
03-31-2006, 09:13 PM
I live in NY ...oh please..
Hell YESSSSSS!God I hope so..:evil: