PDA

View Full Version : Anyone live near West Palm Beach area?

FinsNCanes
03-30-2006, 11:00 PM
Myself, my buddy Greg and Chris are heading down NEXT weekend for their birthdays to my friends' penthouse. Just wondering if anyone in the area might want to meet up and party..hard. We'll be there Fri/Sat and possible most of Sunday.

PassRush
03-31-2006, 01:48 AM
Definatly, enough said

Dubfire
03-31-2006, 09:52 AM
:wave:

FinsNCanes
04-01-2006, 12:14 PM
Oh..good news. I met up with d-day last night and he is coming. I believe he has your number Dub, but..Pass..if you wanna PM me your number or d-day that works as well. You're 19 though..can you get into bars/clubs? :confused:

d-day
04-01-2006, 12:18 PM
Oh..good news. I met up with d-day last night and he is coming. I believe he has your number Dub, but..Pass..if you wanna PM me your number or d-day that works as well. You're 19 though..can you get into bars/clubs? :confused:

i called the mor last night - i got dubs number - i'll get in touch with him later today - i think it's gonna be a fun weekend... :dday:

FinsNCanes
04-01-2006, 12:19 PM
i called the mor last night - i got dubs number - i'll get in touch with him later today - i think it's gonna be a fun weekend... :dday:

Oh..no doubt. I am saving my money for next weekend so I should have plenty of money to blow. We all agreed though that we are taking taxi's wherever. It won't be much considering he lives near lots of things.

d-day
04-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Oh..no doubt. I am saving my money for next weekend so I should have plenty of money to blow. We all agreed though that we are taking taxi's wherever. It won't be much considering he lives near lots of things.

including the cheetah which i'm trying to set up with marilyn... :dday:

PassRush
04-01-2006, 02:17 PM

I can get into most places. Where are you planning on going?

FinsNCanes
04-01-2006, 03:18 PM
I can get into most places. Where are you planning on going?

I'm honestly not sure. My friend lives in a penthouse over looking the bay which he says is near downtown. Sound familiar? He's like a mile away from the Civil Court or whatever the hell it's called.

PassRush
04-01-2006, 04:40 PM
I'm honestly not sure. My friend lives in a penthouse over looking the bay which he says is near downtown. Sound familiar? He's like a mile away from the Civil Court or whatever the hell it's called.

I have an idea where you may be talking about. I am going to PM you and Dub my number.

Dubfire
04-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Sorry I missed it fellas. Headed down to Miami at the last minute for a party at Space. Getting some rest tonight since tomorrow I'm hading to Georgia for the Masters.

GreenMonster
04-02-2006, 11:07 PM
Sorry I missed it fellas. Headed down to Miami at the last minute for a party at Space. Getting some rest tonight since tomorrow I'm hading to Georgia for the Masters.

Very Nice Dub.. You gonna make it to the ATL any nights.. ?

FinsNCanes
04-03-2006, 12:30 AM

You didn't miss anything...

We are coming this weekend.

Dubfire
04-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Very Nice Dub.. You gonna make it to the ATL any nights.. ?

Probably not on this trip since I'm only here to catch a few practice rounds. My only intent is to see the course live and in person. Getting a ticket to the actual Masters is damn near impossible. Got here today and heading back to Florida Wednesday afternoon.

Dubfire
04-03-2006, 06:14 PM
You didn't miss anything...

We are coming this weekend.

Ok. I'll be back in West Palm Beach by Wednesday.

What's the plan?

PassRush
04-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Dub, check the party thread

d-day
04-03-2006, 06:17 PM
d-day will be there - coming over with orphan - not sure about your party p.r. saturday night - maybe you can hook up with us - dubs, can you get out one night this weekend?

Dubfire
04-03-2006, 06:18 PM
d-day will be there - coming over with orphan - not sure about your party p.r. saturday night - maybe you can hook up with us - dubs, can you get out one night this weekend?

Definitley. After the fight Saturday night, I am game for whatever.

d-day
04-03-2006, 06:19 PM
Definitley. After the fight Saturday night, I am game for whatever.

sweet

Dubfire
04-03-2006, 06:19 PM
Although Friday night may be better considering that I may be having people over for the fight.

Dubfire
04-03-2006, 06:20 PM
d-day you ready to sample some shine?

d-day
04-03-2006, 06:22 PM
d-day you ready to sample some shine?

:yes: sir dubs - we're getting in kind of late friday though - do you need to clear anything with mrs dubfire...? :wink:

Dubfire
04-03-2006, 06:24 PM
:yes: sir dubs - we're getting in kind of late friday though - do you need to clear anything with mrs dubfire...? :wink:

Not at all.:lol:

I took her to Miami this past weekend so the Mrs cant say nuttin' about me having a guy's night out on Saturday. I'l free and clear.

d-day
04-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Not at all.:lol:

I took her to Miami this past weekend so the Mrs cant say nuttin' about me having a guy's night out on Saturday. I'l free and clear.

i guess we'll finally get to do some sarging... :dday:

Dubfire
04-03-2006, 06:27 PM
i guess we'll finally get to do some sarging... :dday:

Yes sir. I'll have my boy Fernando with me. Master sarger once he has ample amounts of liquid courage in him.:chuckle:

d-day
04-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Yes sir. I'll have my boy Fernando with me. Master sarger once he has ample amounts of liquid courage in him.:chuckle:

:yes: can't wait - still the same phone number?

Dubfire
04-03-2006, 06:29 PM
:yes: can't wait - still the same phone number?

:yes: