PDA

View Full Version : For Those of you who like hiphop...***

R&RExpress
03-31-2006, 10:55 PM
Please refrain from deliberately posting unrelated material in the Dolphins forum.

I kno this ins't dolphin or football related but beeing from south florida i thought some people may be interested. My friends are in the music business and yes they "rap". Mock us if u will but it means nothing. On the other hand if you would like to show support and help spread the OC Movement please check it out...

www.ocrecords.5u.com (http://www.ocrecords.5u.com) thank you all..

By the way we are all FINS FANS!@!! :dolphins:

ShaqandWade323
03-31-2006, 11:37 PM
Get an original name first.

Gonzo
03-31-2006, 11:41 PM
Get an original name first.:yeahthat: and:spam:

HysterikiLL
03-31-2006, 11:48 PM
Uncle :spam: wants YOU!

Gonzo
03-31-2006, 11:52 PM
Uncle :spam: wants YOU!

I'm scared hystie. It looks like this was posted by a nonexistant poster, almost like a ghost...you know what this calls for right?

This thread is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions. :evilmod:

Agent51
03-31-2006, 11:53 PM
does "s3h" say "I'm so hood so hood so hood, I'm so hood so good you might as well call me an edible sweater" on "So Hood" from "Mixtape Murder vol. 1"?!?!

Now, I don't listen to much rap (aside form the stuff I hear while bartneding in the club every night) so IDK if "edible sweaters" are the new thing or something :confused: . If they are anything like edible panties then I wouldn't brag about being one, those things are GROSS, they taste like stale fruit roll-ups.

dolfan72734me
03-31-2006, 11:54 PM
I'm scared hystie. It looks like this was posted by a nonexistant poster, almost like a ghost...you know what this calls for right?

This thread is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions. :evilmod:
:chuckle:

R&RExpress
04-01-2006, 09:47 PM
Personal attacks are not allowed here. Also, the profanity filter is there for a reason don't try to circumvent it.

whoa whoa whoa didn't mean to sturr up so much crazyness. first of all im not a non exsistant poster w/e removed said that ever since i have been on finheaven i come here everyday in support of the fins and wanting to kno wats goin on as well as interacting with other fans. an no he says im so hood im so good you might as well call me a edible sweater. hence the good beeing like something edible and of course the hood is the sweater. you kno if u listened in a lil more u wouldn't b so quick to criticize. so its str8 was jus spreading the name

O and for u ppl tha say get something original for the name? OC stands for Organized Confusion. it started out as a car racing crew n grew to this so relax with all the hate please.
have a nice day.

Gonzo
04-01-2006, 09:57 PM
whoa whoa whoa didn't mean to sturr up so much crazyness. first of all im not a non exsistant poster w/e a s s said that ever since i have been on finheaven i come here everyday in support of the fins and wanting to kno wats goin on as well as interacting with other fans. an no he says im so hood im so good you might as well call me a edible sweater. hence the good beeing like something edible and of course the hood is the sweater. you kno if u listened in a lil more u wouldn't b so quick to criticize. so its str8 was jus spreading the name

O and for u ppl tha say get something original for the name? OC stands for Organized Confusion. it started out as a car racing crew n grew to this so relax with all the hate please.
have a nice day.

Didn't mean to offend you about the nonexistant thing. Don't know if you can see it or not, but your name in the original post cannot be clicked on and your post count said n/a, which is strange because you have obviously posted before and it doesn't do the same thing to your name and post count in this post. Must be a glitch. Just thought it was kinda funny.

ShaqandWade323
04-01-2006, 10:32 PM
Personal attacks are not allowed here. Also, the profanity filter is there for a reason don't try to circumvent it.

whoa whoa whoa didn't mean to sturr up so much crazyness. first of all im not a non exsistant poster w/e removed said that ever since i have been on finheaven i come here everyday in support of the fins and wanting to kno wats goin on as well as interacting with other fans. an no he says im so hood im so good you might as well call me a edible sweater. hence the good beeing like something edible and of course the hood is the sweater. you kno if u listened in a lil more u wouldn't b so quick to criticize. so its str8 was jus spreading the name

have a nice day.

There's a rap group named Organized Konfusion which consists of Pharoahe Monch and Prince Paul, so you should change the name.

rothshunger
04-01-2006, 10:47 PM
There's a rap group named Organized Konfusion which consists of Pharoahe Monch and Prince Paul, so you should change the name.:yeahthat:

:0wned:

King Nate
04-02-2006, 01:16 AM
Didn't mean to offend you about the nonexistant thing. Don't know if you can see it or not, but your name in the original post cannot be clicked on and your post count said n/a, which is strange because you have obviously posted before and it doesn't do the same thing to your name and post count in this post. Must be a glitch. Just thought it was kinda funny.

:chuckle: Gonzo stirring up trouble...

why is his name and post count like that?

Gonzo
04-02-2006, 01:49 AM
:chuckle: Gonzo stirring up trouble...

why is his name and post count like that?
Well, since i am out of the tourney now...:chuckle:

j/k

Don't know why he took such offense to it. I didn't even notice what he had written.

King Nate
04-02-2006, 01:50 AM
Well, since i am out of the tourney now...:chuckle:

j/k

Don't know why he took such offense to it. I didn't even notice what he had written.

I definitely noticed it and was also like WTF? I definitely would have said something too but I just logged on not too long ago.

Agent51
04-02-2006, 02:26 AM
OK, I tried to respond earlier but the thread said I couldn't post and then magically disappeared, lol. Anyway, like I said in the PM R&R, I didn't mean any disrespect, I was just joking. I wasn't sure if he actually said "edible sweater" and it made me laugh so I cracked a joke accordingly. As for the original name thing, I can't speak for others but I think it was referring to your FinHeaven name, because a user already has R&R Express, his name is just written like that (with a space in it). Anyway, like I said earlier, I wasn't criticizing or anything, just checking if that's what he really said and makin' a little joke.