PDA

View Full Version : How's THIS For A Spring Break?

Agent51
04-01-2006, 12:53 AM
http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/7961/Student_Tries_To_Spend_Spring_Break_At_Wal_Mart

:sidelol: :shakeno: :confused:

Makes me think Cancun last year was a waste of money :lol:

TotoreMexico
04-01-2006, 01:00 AM
:lol: This dude has issues:shakeno:

Buddwalk
04-01-2006, 01:01 AM
Dude what a great idea...Sure wish I would of thought of it :smackhead:

Agent51
04-01-2006, 01:12 AM
Dude what a great idea...Sure wish I would of thought of it :smackhead:

I'd get SO bored that I would start to do stupid stuff and prolly get kicked out. Hell, I've been "asked to leave" Wal-Mart before after only being in there for 12 minutes (long story involving cotton candy, a football, a treadmil, and those huge green "Hulk" hands). I hate Wal-Mart, it annoys me. I'll pay 2 or 3 more dollars for something just to NOT go there, lol.

NaboCane
04-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Skyler Bartels, a Drake University sophomore from Harvard, Neb., went to the garden and patio department.

All things considered, this article might never have been written had this kid been Skyler Bartels, a Harvard University graduate from Drake, Neb. instead.

NaboCane
04-01-2006, 01:16 AM
I'd get SO bored that I would start to do stupid stuff and prolly get kicked out. Hell, I've been "asked to leave" Wal-Mart before after only being in there for 12 minutes (long story involving cotton candy, a football, a treadmil, and those huge green "Hulk" hands). I hate Wal-Mart, it annoys me. I'll pay 2 or 3 more dollars for something just to NOT go there, lol.

Dude, same thing I decided about Target. The exposure you suffer to The Slow Mutants just isn't balanced by the few bucks you save..

Agent51
04-01-2006, 01:20 AM
Dude, same thing I decided about Target. The exposure you suffer to The Slow Mutants just isn't balanced by the few bucks you save..

Yep. I have Best Buy for DVDs/Video Games/Music/Electronics etc etc, a Grocery store for food and personal hygeine stuff, and surf shops for my clothes, and the internet to buy anything I can't find locally so I have no use for Wal-Mart, those *******s, lol.

calphin
04-01-2006, 01:28 AM
Ever been at Walmart about 3am?Its full of tweekers and low lifes.Often,On hunting trips,Ill stop by on my way out of town.there are some sites to be seen at walmart,thats for sure.

NaboCane
04-01-2006, 01:52 AM
Ever been at Walmart about 3am?Its full of tweekers and low lifes.Often,On hunting trips,Ill stop by on my way out of town.there are some sites to be seen at walmart,thats for sure.

:lol: Yep. A couple of years ago some buddies and I were headed out on the Salmon river in Idaho to fish Steelhead and shoot chukkers. About 4am on the way out we hit the Walmart in Lewiston for shells and supplies (beer) - and you're right, you haven't lived until you see what's in that place at that hour.

Agent51
04-01-2006, 02:34 AM
:lol: Yep. A couple of years ago some buddies and I were headed out on the Salmon river in Idaho to fish Steelhead and shoot chukkers. About 4am on the way out we hit the Walmart in Lewiston for shells and supplies (beer) - and you're right, you haven't lived until you see what's in that place at that hour.

Completely agree. One time I stopped in there at 4:30am after work for a new fuse for my stereo amp so I had music on the 30 minute drive home. It was........interesting

lazareth
04-01-2006, 05:08 AM
... he even filled out a job application.

"I wasn't sure how to answer some of the questions," he said. " 'Where can we reach you?' That was a tough one. The electronics department?"

now that was pretty funny...

King Felix
04-01-2006, 06:38 AM
can u say nerd

inFINSible
04-01-2006, 09:08 AM
All things considered, this article might never have been written had this kid been Skyler Bartels, a Harvard University graduate from Drake, Neb. instead.
Or......... it would have been written anyway, and he would have been lauded as a noble prize candidate for his hard hitting in-depth journey into the human psyche while he attempts to find the brain mechanism responsible for causing humans to be attracted to falling prices and grey haired greeters... and in a twist, it also turns out to be the same one responsible for hairy knuckles and facial warts.

FinsNCanes
04-01-2006, 12:09 PM
Somebody needs to kick this kid in the balls and tell him he needs a life.

CharlestonPhan
04-01-2006, 12:10 PM
this story has been making the rounds all week on different media outlets... why? it must be a sloooooow week for the media. do they really have nothing more interesting to cover?