PDA

View Full Version : Happy April Fools everyone!

Majpain
04-01-2006, 01:40 AM
Cheers!

HysterikiLL
04-01-2006, 01:41 AM
Miami just traded Jason Taylor, our first round pick, Ricky, Eddie Moore and Brock Berlin to Houston for the the 1st round pick in order to acquire Vince Young.

Jt0323
04-01-2006, 01:41 AM
Happy April Fools! and Happy Birthday to gmail! 2 years old!

Majpain
04-01-2006, 01:42 AM
Miami just traded Jason Taylor, our first round pick, Ricky, Eddie Moore and Brock Berlin to Houston for the the 1st round pick in order to acquire Vince Young.

Liem omg link or bogus u get teh ban hammer frum teh mods!1

HysterikiLL
04-01-2006, 01:44 AM

Yeah, I have the link. Here it is: www.grammarpatrol.com/ (http://www.grammarpatrol.com/)

Gonzo
04-01-2006, 01:51 AM

Seems reasonable. We could use a second receiver...

bullseyeguy
04-01-2006, 02:02 AM
Seems reasonable. We could use a second receiver... Hypocrite?

Majpain
04-01-2006, 02:10 AM
Yeah, I have the link. Here it is: www.grammarpatrol.com/ (http://www.grammarpatrol.com/)

:rolleyes2

Gonzo
04-01-2006, 02:22 AM
Hypocrite?

I see you couldn't top my argument so you resort to this. Very well, let me shock you with knowledge once again. This is the lounge. This is not a thread posting fake news. This is not in the main forum. Hysterkill's post, as well as my sarcastic (which would be easily detectable to the slightest of intelligence) response, was making fun of the very types of threads you support so vigorously and ineffectively. It was not even a thread started in the lounge featuring fake and unfunny news, the type of thread which gets sent to the SPAM folder as well. :wink: Neither of us started a thread in the main forum with the intent of "fooling" anybody. So, how exactly am I a hypocrite? I see you yourself are unsure about your own statement about me with the inclusion of the question mark.

Majpain
04-01-2006, 02:28 AM
Lol some people don't understand sarcasim.

Blade
04-01-2006, 02:31 AM

:rofl: LOL nice!!!

HysterikiLL
04-01-2006, 03:22 AM
I see you couldn't top my argument so you resort to this. Very well, let me shock you with knowledge once again. This is the lounge. This is not a thread posting fake news. This is not in the main forum. Hysterkill's post, as well as my sarcastic (which would be easily detectable to the slightest of intelligence) response, was making fun of the very types of threads you support so vigorously and ineffectively. It was not even a thread started in the lounge featuring fake and unfunny news, the type of thread which gets sent to the SPAM folder as well. :wink: Neither of us started a thread in the main forum with the intent of "fooling" anybody. So, how exactly am I a hypocrite? I see you yourself are unsure about your own statement about me with the inclusion of the question mark.

owning bullseyeguy :hump:

lazareth
04-01-2006, 04:52 AM
priceless :yes:

bullseyeguy
04-01-2006, 03:22 PM
How sad, you live in Scottsdale, youre 25, its Friday night, and instead of partying in the second funnest city in AZ, you are posting "comebacks" on a message board....

Oh and I when I put the question mark on the end I was meaning it to be a little joking jab, obviously I knew it wasnt the same thing you were complaining about...

MillerTime
04-01-2006, 03:24 PM
is that english?:eek:

Majpain
04-01-2006, 04:43 PM
is that english?:eek:

liekl of curse it ise wur else dild i lurn tu spiel taht?

Gonzo
04-01-2006, 04:44 PM
How sad, you live in Scottsdale, youre 25, its Friday night, and instead of partying in the second funnest city in AZ, you are posting "comebacks" on a message board....

Oh and I when I put the question mark on the end I was meaning it to be a little joking jab, obviously I knew it wasnt the same thing you were complaining about...

Nice, you turn to pathetic attempts at personal attacks rather than attempting to counter my post. That's the usual reaction to my brilliance.

And if you must discuss me, well, I'm sure you know the saying, though I doubt you understand it: work hard, play hard. I gotta keep up the good grades so I don't end up doing research at some hobunk college like Minnesota State. So, I celebrate when I can, write when I must, and when necessary, expose whiney posters who vent on here as way of dealing with their dismal lives for the fools they are. So, Happy April Fool's Day.

Fin Fan in Cali
04-01-2006, 06:09 PM
Let's keep it peaceful and respectful in here!:wink:

FinFan72
04-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Nice, you turn to pathetic attempts at personal attacks rather than attempting to counter my post. That's the usual reaction to my brilliance.

And if you must discuss me, well, I'm sure you know the saying, though I doubt you understand it: work hard, play hard. I gotta keep up the good grades so I don't end up doing research at some hobunk college like Minnesota State. So, I celebrate when I can, write when I must, and when necessary, expose whiney posters who vent on here as way of dealing with their dismal lives for the fools they are. So, Happy April Fool's Day.
Right on Bro

FinFan72
04-01-2006, 06:18 PM

:D :lol:

Roman529
04-01-2006, 06:22 PM
Happy Fools Day....remember to set your clocks ahead at 2 am. :lol:

cnc66
04-01-2006, 06:45 PM

bwahahahaha..usual reaction...yer gunna make me put on my lumium hat here ina minute.

pure ownage Gonz.. 100% pure

Gonzo
04-01-2006, 06:58 PM
bwahahahaha..usual reaction...yer gunna make me put on my lumium hat here ina minute.

pure ownage Gonz.. 100% pure

:chuckle: they work. :yes:

bullseyeguy
04-01-2006, 08:27 PM
No More Personal attacks!

Well I guess Im owned then, oh darn...`Hey Ill be in AZ in a couple weeks visiting family maybe we should get together and have a beer.

Gonzo
04-01-2006, 08:50 PM
That is enough! No more! Let it go now!

No More Personal attacks!

Well I guess Im owned then, oh darn...`Hey Ill be in AZ in a couple weeks visiting family maybe we should get together and have a beer.

Fin Fan in Cali
04-01-2006, 08:59 PM
If you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it and let's move on!:wink:

Dors156
04-01-2006, 10:59 PM
the jets franchise has just been terminated.they dont exist anymore:lol:

dolfan72734me
04-01-2006, 11:07 PM
the jets franchise has just been terminated.they dont exist anymore:lol:
Didn't realize they were still a franchise:lol: