PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic: Its BIKEWEEK in Daytona

fins1
03-06-2003, 03:10 AM
Just wanted to invite everybody to a great time!!!
Dont miss the Bike Shows on the Boardwalk Friday and saturday. Its a great time.

Sofa_King_Drunk
03-06-2003, 09:39 AM
I've lived here for over 25 years and unfortunately I can't say that I share your enthusiasm for Bike Two Weeks. I am holed up in my office all day or riding around to see clients, so I don't get to take part in the best parts of the whole thing, which of course is the drinkin' and watchin' skanks with no teeth rasslin in the coleslaw. It seems like there are alot less bikers in town this year, lots of vacancy signs on A1A. Can't wait until Sunday afternoon when that dull roar shuts off as the horde heads out of town. Enjoy the sights, drink a few for me.

dolphan39
03-06-2003, 10:24 AM
there is no such thing as off topic in the Phins forum, please post in the lounge

Jaydog57
03-06-2003, 12:56 PM
Yeah, I gotta make if over there once this week. I moved to O-town from Daytona but haven't made it over for Bike Week yet. I miss getting ripped at Froggy's and staggering down Main Street. :drinker:And right after Bike Week is Spring Break, when all the hotties come to town. Gotta get a little R & R and go over for some:hump: