PDA

View Full Version : Posting from my PSP

AquaInferno
04-01-2006, 03:08 PM
Just got it. The browser is nice but not for forums.

banzaitrey
04-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Just got it. The browser is nice but not for forums.Yea i have been getting online with mine...How do you like Madden...i got Fight Night 3, Atv Offroad Fury on the way but I went and bought Virtua Tennis last night for only 20 bucks to check out the gameplay and graphics and its awesome...

AquaInferno
04-01-2006, 07:09 PM
Yea i have been getting online with mine...How do you like Madden...i got Fight Night 3, Atv Offroad Fury on the way but I went and bought Virtua Tennis last night for only 20 bucks to check out the gameplay and graphics and its awesome...

Dude who won the PSP before me got Madden, I got Wipeout Pure and Socom. My Wipeout is not open yet, I am gonna take it to some game store and try and get Metal Gear Acid 2.

banzaitrey
04-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Awe that sucks...I can't wait until I get Fight Night in...I want to get Madden but everyone talks so bad about it I may wait a little while...I really like the new mini-games they have...Like db-wr drill...I love my Psp I already got some songs d/l onto it...Do you know if you can transfer Dvd's to it? or if I have movies on my comp if I can transfer it to the Psp

AquaInferno
04-01-2006, 07:44 PM
Awe that sucks...I can't wait until I get Fight Night in...I want to get Madden but everyone talks so bad about it I may wait a little while...I really like the new mini-games they have...Like db-wr drill...I love my Psp I already got some songs d/l onto it...Do you know if you can transfer Dvd's to it? or if I have movies on my comp if I can transfer it to the Psp

Yes you can put DVDs on your PSP. I am waiting for a USB cable, mine didn't come with one :( I did buy this charging dock and usb cable for $10 shipped on ebay tho. PSP movie creator is what you need, it costs to get it. If you PM me I may be able to show you a "free" alternative.