PDA

View Full Version : Wanny to allow his picture to be used as a source of motivation

Lee2000
04-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Dave Wannstedt has contacted the Dolphins and given them permission to allow his picture to be placed in the locker room as a source of motivation for the upcoming season. Each player will be allowed to reflect on the picture before leaving the locker room at the beginning of the game and at halftime. It has not been reported as to whether Wannstedt will be paid a fee for this service. The Dolphins have reserved the right to remove the picture from the locker room at any time.:D

icephinfan
04-01-2006, 08:30 PM
Is it going to be on a dartboard or the center of a toilet??

WestCoast13
04-01-2006, 08:30 PM
Dave Wannstedt has contacted the Dolphins and given them permission to allow his picture to be placed in the locker room as a source of motivation for the upcoming season. Each player will be allowed to reflect on the picture before leaving the locker room at the beginning of the game and at halftime. It has not been reported as to whether Wannstedt will be paid a fee for this service. The Dolphins have reserved the right to remove the picture from the locker room at any time.:D

lol

TotoreMexico
04-01-2006, 08:31 PM

:lol2:

pwn3dyo
04-01-2006, 08:35 PM

pretty sure its the toilet.

305TillIDie
04-01-2006, 08:38 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Dolphin North

Is this true? Is he serious? Why would a coach want a picture of a past coach on the wall? And why would Wanny expect it to be used in anything but a negative way, such as the toilet seat or dartboard? I'm confused. :confused:

IdahoPhin

:sidelol:

Adam First
04-01-2006, 08:51 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/11/p1_wann-1.jpg
"When you think you're a failure, look at me."

Sounds pretty inspirational. :wink:

'Phins & 'Canes
04-01-2006, 08:52 PM
I guess Lee 2000 didn't read the April Fool's Warning at the top of the main page.

late again
04-01-2006, 08:55 PM
I guess Lee 2000 didn't read the April Fool's Warning at the top of the main page.

apparently...:sidelol:

JuanchoColombia
04-01-2006, 08:55 PM

You're wrong, a source just confirmed it is going to be printed on the toilet paper :D

dahlmarino
04-01-2006, 08:56 PM

Technically I dont think this counts as "false news" since the sarcasm is so thick you could gel your hair with it.

DeathStar
04-01-2006, 08:58 PM
nice job wasting finheaven's bandwidth.

popularwar
04-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Wow, this is breaking news. Last I heard of Wannstedt was that he made millions with the urinal cake company to have his face printed on them.

popularwar
04-01-2006, 08:59 PM
nice job wasting finheaven's bandwidth.
I'm sure your reply "wasted finheaven's bandwidth" as well.

At least it's comical, better than "Lavar Arrington thought about considering talking to his psychic about joining the Dolphins!"

brparkway
04-01-2006, 09:04 PM

You definitely have to be careful today. Some joker tried to convince me that everybody is supposed to turn their clocks foward an hour tonight! As if anybody would fall for that! :goof:

cnc66
04-01-2006, 09:05 PM
You definitely have to be careful today. Some joker tried to convince me that everybody is supposed to turn their clocks foward an hour tonight! As if anybody would fall for that! :goof:

hahahahah best one of the night.

finfan32
04-01-2006, 09:08 PM
Not Appropriate. Personal attacks are not allowed here.

IronChef
04-01-2006, 09:09 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/writers/peter_king/07/25/07.25.04/p1_wann.jpg
"When you think you're a failure, look at me."

Sounds pretty inspirational. :wink:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Agent Mulder
04-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Is this true? Is he serious? Why would a coach want a picture of a past coach on the wall? And why would Wanny expect it to be used in anything but a negative way, such as the toilet seat or dartboard? I'm confused. :confused:

Are you serious man?

CRAZYDOLFAN305
04-01-2006, 09:31 PM

This reply is even funnier..:sidelol: :sidelol:

cnc66
04-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Removed
lighten up bro...it's April fools day;

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/07/JTvsWannyOhandFour-1.gif

TotoreMexico
04-01-2006, 09:49 PM
lighten up bro...it's April fools day;

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/cnc66/JTvsWannyOhandFour.gif

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: