PDA

View Full Version : Timberlake thinks Britney’s husband is ‘gross’

BAMAPHIN 22
04-02-2006, 05:00 PM
Britney Spears’ ex-sweetie reportedly does not approve of her hubby. In fact, Justin Timberlake believes that Kevin Federline is “gross,” according to Star magazine.

“He thinks Kevin is gross, and there’s not much that would change his mind about that,” a source told the tab. “He says that they [Spears and Timberlake] had a lot of great years together, and he’s pretty sad at how things turned out for her.”

Timberlake apparently hasn’t ruled out the possibility of reuniting with Spears — professionally, that is.

“I’ll bet if Britney wanted Justin to help her put together a comeback record, he’d jump at the chance,” says the source. “He’s someone who never backs down from an artistic challenge, and he’s said that he’d love to see Britney redeem herself through music — even if he has to give her a push.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12042244/

Jt0323
04-02-2006, 05:06 PM
hes talking about how he wants Britney to redeem herself through music... What about him??, hes in the same boat as her. They both need to redeem themselves

Gonzo
04-02-2006, 05:09 PM
hes talking about how he wants Britney to redeem herself through music... What about him??, hes in the same boat as her. They both need to redeem themselves

nah, I hope they stay unredeemed...

FinsAreLife
04-02-2006, 08:20 PM
Britany=trash

Justin=slightly better than trash

there for Justin gets to talk down to her:wink:

Gonzo
04-02-2006, 08:23 PM
Britany=trash

Justin=slightly better than trash

there for Justin gets to talk down to her:wink:

:lol:

So basically...she's like the garbage from a lipo clinic and he is the trash at Starbucks. Where is Federline?

Prime
04-02-2006, 08:28 PM
He's just mad because he isn't hittin it.

Caps
04-02-2006, 08:32 PM

I wouldn't want to go where Federline has been, I'll tell you that.

Gonzo
04-02-2006, 08:34 PM

As much as I dislike him, I guarantee he is hittin hotter ladies than her...

Prime
04-02-2006, 08:42 PM

You know better than to post this stuff outside of the ladies lounge.

Maybe not now because of her looking like trash and being fat with the baby, but I'm sure you would want to when she is slim and has makeup on her face again. Just remember that she can look like this when she has her baby and puts on makeup again...

<removed>

Gonzo
04-02-2006, 08:44 PM
Maybe not now because of her looking like trash and being fat with the baby, but I'm sure you would want to when she is slim and has makeup on her face again. Just remember that she can look like this when she has her baby and puts on makeup again...

http://www.newfaces.com/magazine/imagesx/britney-spears3.jpg

Her eyes are too close together. That's a sign of inbreeding :yes: Well, that and the barefeet in a gas station bathroom...

Muck
04-02-2006, 08:58 PM
It's Star magazine. So right there you doubt it.

Still, Timberlake is a talented dude. You gotta admit that. Britney Spears is a hype and production machine. She sounds ridiculous when she sings on records. And she lipsyncs on stage.

Oh, and she ain't that hot either (never was IMO). Plenty of hair and makeup. You can bet Justin has hit way better chicks than that.

Muck
04-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Her eyes are too close together. That's a sign of inbreeding :yes: Well, that and the barefeet in a gas station bathroom...

:rofl3:

Prime
04-02-2006, 09:20 PM

Still, Timberlake is a talented dude. You gotta admit that. Britney Spears is a hype and production machine. She sounds ridiculous when she sings on records. And she lipsyncs on stage.

Oh, and she ain't that hot either (never was IMO). Plenty of hair and makeup. You can bet Justin has hit way better chicks than that.

She isn't the hottest thing in the world or even rated on the top of my list, but I'd still hit it if I had the chance too. But she would have to put on some makeup and look slim again before I would.

d-day
04-02-2006, 09:32 PM

:yeahthat: ...and just plain ugly

dreday
04-02-2006, 09:38 PM
I thought exactly what poster #2 wrote before I even read his post.

darkmistress
04-02-2006, 10:08 PM

Justin Timberlake is a guy? WTF? :eek2:

Roman529
04-02-2006, 11:16 PM
I thought Britney filed for divorce from Federline? Maybe she wants Justin back? :lol: They both need to redeem themselves musically.

Gonzo
04-02-2006, 11:47 PM
Justin Timberlake is a guy? WTF? :eek2:

Just because Timberlake hooks up with girls doesn't make him a guy. :chuckle:

darkmistress
04-02-2006, 11:50 PM

it doesn't? what are you implying? :confused2

Gonzo
04-02-2006, 11:54 PM
it doesn't? what are you implying? :confused2

He could be a eunuch.

Roman529
04-02-2006, 11:54 PM

Timberlake is really Madonna? :eek:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/madonnabritneykissingsmall-1.jpg :lol:

Gonzo
04-02-2006, 11:57 PM
Timberlake is really Madonna? :eek:

http://www.snicka.com/images/madonna-britney-kissing-small.jpg :lol:

I said eunuch, not ewok.

darkmistress
04-03-2006, 12:01 AM
I said eunuch, not ewok.

:spit:

:chuckle:

dolfan72734me
04-03-2006, 01:22 AM
No doubt, he is tainted now

:laughat: taint

tmny99
04-03-2006, 01:26 AM
They both need their careers rejuvenated.

Gonzo
04-03-2006, 01:38 AM
They both need their careers rejuvenated.

No they don't. For the sake of the children.
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif