King Felix
04-02-2006, 07:25 PM
which one are u getting?

mor911
04-02-2006, 11:45 PM
MLB 2K6 for 360 baby! Can't wait...

Majpain
04-02-2006, 11:55 PM
Niether.Waiting for Madden 07 Aug 1st I believe.Mor your going to shell out 60 for it?Or is it 50?

mor911
04-03-2006, 07:35 AM
I'll shell out $60 for it. I loved MLB 2K5

Phin-o-rama
04-03-2006, 10:41 AM
anyone remember triple play where u had homerun derby but with targets? like one u were at a construction site...and there were so many things u could hit like windows, paint cans...w/e and they would trigger different animations....you could be baberuth, hank aaron whoever....i think triple play 99 or somtehting

is there any baseball games with the same type thing? homerun derby with different arenas with breakable targets and stuff? **** i just remembered one board was a living room and you were shrunk i think....it was awesome

JuanchoColombia
04-03-2006, 12:19 PM
anyone remember triple play where u had homerun derby but with targets? like one u were at a construction site...and there were so many things u could hit like windows, paint cans...w/e and they would trigger different animations....you could be baberuth, hank aaron whoever....i think triple play 99 or somtehting

is there any baseball games with the same type thing? homerun derby with different arenas with breakable targets and stuff? **** i just remembered one board was a living room and you were shrunk i think....it was awesome

Yeah, it was a great game, I liked it a lot, by the way, anyone knows why EA changed Triple Play series to MVP and Knockout Kings series to Fight Night??:confused:

Dolfan11
04-03-2006, 01:20 PM
I think the only baseball game for 360 is MLB 2K6. I will probably get that. Looks great so far, but I have never played a 2K baseball game before.

Motion
04-03-2006, 01:58 PM
I loved MLB 2K5

:yes: me too

mor911
04-03-2006, 02:36 PM
Here's how I see it. MLB 2K6 is a whole new engine being created for the next run of baseball games on the 360 (and most likely the same engine used for PS3 and Rev versions of their games). The first run version of a game should be full price... Hell , they developed a new engine.

Here's my beef with EA and Madden. Madden 2001-2006 all used the SAME engine created for the first PS2 madden. All they do is re-touch the code, add new music, update the players stats and attributes in a big table, and try to code in a new feature to make it seem like it's a new game. Same engine, but new game price... Bull.

Sports titles (especially football, baseball, and basketball titles) that release every year SHOULD NOT be full price when they're using the same old engine. They aren't developing a game, they're updating it. PLUS they get to sell it every freaking year.

This isn't Zelda or Halo where we get one every 3-5 years. This is a damn sports game. Madden 06 should NEVER have been full price.

But we (as the consumers) show EA every year that we're willing to shell out $50 no matter what. EA is a money driven company. Konami, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Bungie, and Bethesda are gamer driven companies. EA will continue to do this until it hits them the only place they care... Their wallets.

:mor911:

Perfect23
04-03-2006, 02:46 PM
MLB 2K6:tongue:

Phin-o-rama
04-03-2006, 02:54 PM
so is there a newer baseball game with homerun derby with targets?

Dolfan11
04-03-2006, 05:30 PM
Here's how I see it. MLB 2K6 is a whole new engine being created for the next run of baseball games on the 360 (and most likely the same engine used for PS3 and Rev versions of their games). The first run version of a game should be full price... Hell , they developed a new engine.

Here's my beef with EA and Madden. Madden 2001-2006 all used the SAME engine created for the first PS2 madden. All they do is re-touch the code, add new music, update the players stats and attributes in a big table, and try to code in a new feature to make it seem like it's a new game. Same engine, but new game price... Bull.

Sports titles (especially football, baseball, and basketball titles) that release every year SHOULD NOT be full price when they're using the same old engine. They aren't developing a game, they're updating it. PLUS they get to sell it every freaking year.

This isn't Zelda or Halo where we get one every 3-5 years. This is a damn sports game. Madden 06 should NEVER have been full price.

But we (as the consumers) show EA every year that we're willing to shell out $50 no matter what. EA is a money driven company. Konami, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Bungie, and Bethesda are gamer driven companies. EA will continue to do this until it hits them the only place they care... Their wallets.

:mor911:

Very well put. I've always thought that with sports titles coming out anually, they should not be full price as other games. As long as they can make Madden 2007 better than Madden 2006 on the 360, I as well as millions of others, will continue to dish out $50-60 for their games.

miamikid92
04-03-2006, 06:07 PM
mvp 05' defenitly!! i have been playing it and haven't stopped sence the season! i used to own all my friends in mvp online until they updated rosters for the marlins recently..

Agent51
04-03-2006, 06:32 PM
whicj one is called "The Show" and what's that all about? Is it like that NBA one where it was very story driven or is it just a name they slapped on it?

UCFinfan86
04-03-2006, 08:53 PM
NCAA is a pretty godo game, im not to far into it only about 20 games but so far i liek it, the hitting stick takes ALOT of getting use to

Phin-o-rama
04-04-2006, 09:07 AM
so is there a newer baseball game with homerun derby with targets?

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: