PDA

View Full Version : Dumb things we do when we arent thinking.....

Alex44
04-02-2006, 08:02 PM
You know you have done it....sitting there not thinking, you either eat something on accident, hurt yourself somehow, say something completly idiotic

Tell your stories here

I for instance just shocked myself on a cell phone.........I wasnt thinking and I licked where the charger goes.....and BUZZZ ouch

I know you guys have some good stories

In_Flames
04-02-2006, 08:12 PM
here is something small, but completely idiotic nonetheless....I was eating chinese food last night with my wife, and got so involved with the conversation that I grabbed a fortune cookie, opened the wrapper, then stuck the cookie in my mouth and ate it...afterwards realizing I forgot something, that being the fortune...chewed and swallowed the damn thing...:rolleyes2

Perfect23
04-02-2006, 08:12 PM
My mom was on the phone one time talking it was an important call to and I hung up the phone when she was on it because I wasnt thinking.
And believe me that was the last time that ever happened.

Gonzo
04-02-2006, 08:20 PM
I went and saw 2 Fast 2 Furious in the theater. It being free didn't make it any smarter of a decision.

305TillIDie
04-02-2006, 08:21 PM
I came from a club and went to the house.. i lighted up a J. i was on the couch watching the heat game. i suddenly daydreamed with the J in my mouth for a couple of seconds. my head dropped down and the J fell on my throwback jersey. :eek:

Gonzo
04-02-2006, 08:25 PM
I came from a club and went to the house.. i lighted up a J. i was on the couch watching the heat game. i suddenly daydreamed with the J in my mouth for a couple of seconds. my head dropped down and the J fell on my throwback jersey. :eek:

Was it a Ricky jersey?

In_Flames
04-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Was it a Ricky jersey?

:lol:

305TillIDie
04-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Was it a Ricky jersey?

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: ..nah.. it was a ray lewis U. of miami

Perfect23
04-02-2006, 08:29 PM
I had to let one go during study hall one day and I was day dreaming and since I was daydreaming and wasnt thinking I let it go boy was that embarrassing.:baghead:

Agent51
04-02-2006, 09:38 PM
You know you have done it....sitting there not thinking, you either eat something on accident, hurt yourself somehow, say something completly idiotic

Tell your stories here

I for instance just shocked myself on a cell phone.........I wasnt thinking and I licked where the charger goes.....and BUZZZ ouch

I know you guys have some good stories

You know what the best part of this thread is? The fact that nobody has questioned WHY you LICKED your CELL PHONE :sidelol:

Alex44
04-02-2006, 09:45 PM
You know what the best part of this thread is? The fact that nobody has questioned WHY you LICKED your CELL PHONE :sidelol:

Ive been thinking that the whole thread :lol:

What i did really was open it with my mouth and I stuck out my tounge for some dumb reason :lol:

dolfan72734me
04-02-2006, 09:52 PM
I went and saw 2 Fast 2 Furious in the theater. It being free didn't make it any smarter of a decision.
:sidelol:

Rocky Raccoon
04-02-2006, 09:56 PM
when I got my permit, I was picking up my dad from an auto repair shop, I was paying so much attention to the car on the left side of me that i didn't pay attention to the sidewalk or soda machine on my right. I drove onto the sidewalk and completely obliterated the soda machine, knocked it right over. Soda went flying and some cans started spraying soda. It took 8 people to get the soda machine back up.

dolfan72734me
04-02-2006, 09:56 PM
I shocked myself many times installing car stereos by stripping the power wires with my teeth like an idiot, and forgeting it was a live one.:nono: :shootself

spydertl79
04-02-2006, 10:05 PM
I shocked myself many times installing car stereos by stripping the power wires with my teeth like an idiot, and forgeting it was a live one.:nono: :shootselfIf you've never seen a grown man cry then u haven't seen one touch a live car audio wire...

dolfan72734me
04-02-2006, 10:06 PM
If you've never seen a grown man cry then u haven't seen one touch a live car audio wire...
:lol: no doubt, it isn't fun, especially between the teeth.

Agent51
04-02-2006, 10:44 PM
If you've never seen a grown man cry then u haven't seen one touch a live car audio wire...

COMPLETELY agree, hurts like, well, IDK, like something that hurts really bad, lol. Know what else hurts, having the car, but not the POWER off and then going to disconnect the battery with metal tools with no rubber grips :shakeno:

Roman529
04-02-2006, 10:59 PM
I got two experiences:

1. Me and my best buddy in college were taking an English class and dissing on this communications professor, and it turns out his fiance was sitting right behind us. That was kind of embarassing when we found out who she was and had to listen to her chewing us out after class. :lol:

2. I accepted a small package from a guy in the airport in Panama...and I delivered it to a guy in the Miami airport for $20...he said it was camera film....I realized later it could have been drugs, but I wasn't thinking. I could have gone to jail. :eek:

DolphinDevil28
04-02-2006, 11:16 PM
One early morning, I was so out of it, I sprayed my hair with air freshener and after I used the bathroom sprayed hair spray in the air.

Roman529
04-02-2006, 11:20 PM
One early morning, I was so out of it, I sprayed my hair with air freshener and after I used the bathroom sprayed hair spray in the air.

That's ok as long as you don't spray or apply Ben Gay on your 'nads' or underarms. :eek:

Agent51
04-03-2006, 12:03 AM
That's ok as long as you don't spray or apply Ben Gay on your 'nads' or underarms. :eek:

IcyHot on the balls isn't very pleasant either, lol. (it was a dare)

ChrisKo
04-03-2006, 12:13 AM
One time, I replied to this thread.

dolfan72734me
04-03-2006, 12:14 AM
I have sprayed things in my eyes many times thinking it was pointed the other direction

FinaciousOne
04-03-2006, 12:24 AM
Dumb things we do when we arent thinking.....

1.) I proposed to my first wife.:shakeno:
2.) Actually married my first wife.:shakeno: :shakeno:
3.) Waited 12 years to divorce my first wife.:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

dolfan72734me
04-03-2006, 12:48 AM
:sidelol:

Alex44
04-03-2006, 03:21 AM

Thats funny and sad all at the same time :lol:

Nomination for post of the year right here

lazareth
04-03-2006, 03:33 AM
3.) Waited 12 years to divorce my first wife.:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: you forgot..

4) All alone with my FinHeaven.

..priceless

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

CalDolFan1014
04-03-2006, 03:35 AM

:sidelol: :sidelol: That's hilarious! Can't believe I missed this one! :lol:

jmm13-54
04-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Here is one for you…

I came home from work one day about 2 years ago and noticed that I had a tire going flat…I decided to go ahead and change the tire (it’s twilight) that night…Anyways… My driveway is on an incline so I looked for something to block the tires (to prevent it from rolling – precautionary measure)…After thoroughly searching my garage for something to block the tire the only thing that I found in my garage to use is a paint can…

I proceed to change the tire successfully and load up the now flat tire in the back of my truck to take to a tire dealer in the morning. I wake up the next morning and all was going well until I backed my truck up and heard a crunching sound.

My heart sank – I immediately remembered that I had forgotten to remove the paint can. I got out quickly and found that the paint can was crushed with yellow paint running down my driveway…

I trashed what was left of the paint can and got out my waster hose and washed away what I could. Cars driving by I’m sure were wondering WTF?? I felt like a total *******.

When I got home portions of my driveway were stained a light yellow.

I did get a nice pressure washer out of the deal though…Next weekend I pressure washed the driveway and it looked good as new!

Perfect23
04-03-2006, 02:58 PM
IcyHot on the balls isn't very pleasant either, lol. (it was a dare)

I heard that feels good as hell.

lazareth
04-03-2006, 05:12 PM
i bought a nice 75 monte carlo with t-tops from this guy with a bad crack problem for 500 bucks..anyway, i was rolling down the road and there was a whistling noise over my head..i thought that the t-top wasn't secured..so without thinking i reached up and as soon as i touched it: whooosh!
and all i could do was watch in the rearview mirror as it shattered on the road behind me..

Agent51
04-03-2006, 05:19 PM
I heard that feels good as hell.

You heard completely wrong my friend, someone was prolly just trying to get you to do it, lol. It's like a stinging burn feeling, NOT somethign you want to feel on your balls (unless you into that, in which case, go grab some Icy/Hot, lol

lazareth
04-03-2006, 05:24 PM
You heard completely wrong my friend, someone was prolly just trying to get you to do it, lol. It's like a stinging burn feeling, NOT somethign you want to feel on your balls (unless you into that, in which case, go grab some Icy/Hot, lol and if you are into that..i highly recommend chopping up some chili peppers and then later on, scratching your balls before washing your hands..

seriously..don't do it..trust me

FIN-IN-RI
04-03-2006, 05:36 PM
I can't think of anything right now but my ex-girl could prolly write a book about these types of events in my life. :lol:

FIN-IN-RI
04-03-2006, 05:37 PM
You heard completely wrong my friend, someone was prolly just trying to get you to do it, lol. It's like a stinging burn feeling, NOT somethign you want to feel on your balls (unless you into that, in which case, go grab some Icy/Hot, lol

lmfao!!!

miamikid92
04-03-2006, 05:40 PM
last year on fathers day when we were giving my dad his card i opened the envelope took out the money and handed it to him..? i have no clue.. lol

UltraDol-Fan
04-03-2006, 05:45 PM
When I was working at a golf course I was on the back patio with a 5 wood hitting range balls onto the couse. Well, we were closing and my buddy just brought in the basket we would leave out with fruit. I grabbed an apple, teed it up and pounded it. Needless to say I spent the next hour cleaning up pieces of apple.

FIN-IN-RI
04-03-2006, 05:45 PM
I shocked myself many times installing car stereos by stripping the power wires with my teeth like an idiot, and forgeting it was a live one.:nono: :shootself

i just got done doing that.. no shocks but my teeth hurt a bit..Have you ever hit that one spot where the pain just goes up through your face?

dolfan72734me
04-03-2006, 05:49 PM
and if you are into that..i highly recommend chopping up some chili peppers and then later on, scratching your balls before washing your hands..

seriously..don't do it..trust me
Needs to make sure it is an Habanero pepper.....http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

PassRush
04-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Getting dressed for senior prom, I am cu-tiping my ears, then the phone rings

dolfan72734me
04-03-2006, 05:51 PM
i just got done doing that.. no shocks but my teeth hurt a bit..Have you ever hit that one spot where the pain just goes up through your face?
Eh, thats odd. I have had that wire touch my tongue many times.
Oh, I know what you mean about that pain...shivers

lazareth
04-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Needs to make sure it is an Habanero pepper.....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/dolfan72734me/00000022.gif
..and rub your eyes too while you are at it :yes: