PDA

View Full Version : WWE Monday Night RAW

FinFan72
04-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Whats going to happen tonight?
any thoughts?

Discuss.........Now...........or...................ELSE!!!

Perfect23
04-03-2006, 07:43 PM
That one actor will beat another actor.:wink:

Jt0323
04-03-2006, 08:12 PM
cena gets booed agian. :lol:

dolfan72734me
04-03-2006, 08:29 PM
cena gets booed agian. :lol:
Yeah, I think he will definately turn heel. But do you think HHH will turn face? As if he isn't already?

Jt0323
04-03-2006, 08:36 PM
HHH is like Kurt Angle, they can do anything to be heel and the fans will still cheer for them...same went for guerrero, one time they tried their hardest to turn eddie heel and fans just cheered.

icephinfan
04-03-2006, 08:38 PM
If Vince is smart he will have HBK and HHH back together again!!!!

Jt0323
04-03-2006, 08:50 PM
thats what i was expecting at WM yesterday

dolfan72734me
04-03-2006, 08:50 PM
If Vince is smart he will have HBK and HHH back together again!!!!
That would be awesome.

Blade
04-03-2006, 09:15 PM
i havent watched wwe forever. it sounds like the same stuff but with different people now. But the HBK is still the best wrestler.

bullseyeguy
04-03-2006, 10:06 PM
I havent been watching lately, but that promo by Vince was one of the oddest things Ive seen in awhile...

Rocky Raccoon
04-03-2006, 10:10 PM
does anyone else think Mickie James is hot as hell?

dolfan72734me
04-03-2006, 10:51 PM
:yes: :yes: ;yes: oh and uh, :yes:

dolfan72734me
04-03-2006, 10:53 PM
Man, after tonight, it seems the WWE needs to get better script writers. Wasn't that Jamal from 2 minute warning?...:lol:

bullseyeguy
04-03-2006, 10:59 PM
Haha, that is what I was thinkng...LAME!

Perfect23
04-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Who was that one hardcore holly girl molly holly she was preety cute.

dolfan72734me
04-03-2006, 11:06 PM
Edge really needs to be pushed. He is ready for the top, and with this rated r super star crap.

Perfect23
04-03-2006, 11:06 PM
Who was that one hardcore holly girl molly holly she was preety cute.:wink:

dolfan72734me
04-03-2006, 11:08 PM
Who was that one hardcore holly girl molly holly she was preety cute.
She was alot better looking when she was valet to Savage along with Gorgeous George.

icephinfan
04-03-2006, 11:45 PM
Who was that one hardcore holly girl molly holly she was preety cute.:wink:

Her name was Molly Holly in wcw she was Miss Madness

icephinfan
04-03-2006, 11:47 PM

Mickie James is really Alexis Laree from womens extreme wrestling, she is actually a better wrestler than what they are making her to be.

bullseyeguy
04-03-2006, 11:48 PM
When did Matt Hardy and Lita break up, and are her and Edge really together?

dolfan72734me
04-03-2006, 11:48 PM
Her name was Molly Holly in wcw she was Miss Madness
Didn't she also go by Mona?

icephinfan
04-03-2006, 11:54 PM
When did Matt Hardy and Lita break up, and are her and Edge really together?

They broke up awhile ago, not sure of the exact date and yes Edge and Amy" Lita" are still together.

icephinfan
04-03-2006, 11:55 PM
[quote=dolfan72734me]Didn't she also go by Mona?[/quot3

You are correct

bullseyeguy
04-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Maybe ill renew my Torch subscription, so I can go talk **** on those forums...

FinFan72
04-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Yeah, I think he will definately turn heel. But do you think HHH will turn face? As if he isn't already?
HHH seems better as a heal

Jt0323
04-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Edge really needs to be pushed. He is ready for the top, and with this rated r super star crap.
yeah i was at the PPV when he won the title! he should get it back!

FinFan72
04-06-2006, 03:20 PM
yeah i was at the PPV when he won the title! he should get it back!
NO NO NO NO!!! HHH is overdue :wink:
he has only won the title 10 times :wink:
I think Chris Masters is being groomed to become the wwe Champ

Jt0323
04-06-2006, 03:22 PM
to be honest, i would like to see angle back on Raw, the reason i dont like HHH as champ is when he wins he never loses it, same gose with Cena, Cena won the title at WM 21 and over a year later only lost it once for a month

GRAPEAPE
04-06-2006, 03:24 PM
JT, any rumors on either The Rock, or Brock Lesnar coming back round??

In_Flames
04-06-2006, 03:24 PM
when I watched Jericho was my favorite wrester, any new story lines going on with him?? im way out of the loop...:rolleyes:

Jt0323
04-06-2006, 03:25 PM
he took some time off, hell be back tho...

GRAPEAPE
04-06-2006, 03:27 PM
when I watched Jericho was my favorite wrester, any new story lines going on with him?? im way out of the loop...:rolleyes:I loved Jericho in WCW, they just gave him the mic and let him go, remember Chris Jericho man of 1,001 moves, the dean malenko rivalry was awesome.

In_Flames
04-06-2006, 03:27 PM
I loved Jericho in WCW, they just gave him the mic and let him go, remember Chris Jericho man of 1,001 moves, the dean malenko rivalry was awesome.

ohh yeah :D :wink:

and thanks JT for the update..

Jt0323
04-06-2006, 03:28 PM
np :up:

GRAPEAPE
04-06-2006, 03:29 PM
np :up:Jt I posted on the first page, and you ignored me:( Any rumors about the rock or Brock lesnar returning?

Jt0323
04-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Jt I posted on the first page, and you ignored me:( Any rumors about the rock or Brock lesnar returning?
o sorry, i did not read the whole thing, imo i think the rock and brock are both Done with the WWE. You may see the rock back but he wont go wrestle full time, As for Brock i dont think he will come back, At one point he was very close of signing a contract. He met with Vince in a conference about coming back but decided to leave. He now wrestles in Japan and is the champ. Its sad really, if u think about it, WWE gave him everything and he just quit on them. Also another reason why i dont think brock will come back cause their are so many young guys their who will get a shot in the future, ex: John Cena, Randy Orton (who is suspended for 60 days which is a shocker), Carlito, Chris Masters (only 22) Bobby Lashy (who many say is the Next Brock Lesner...ppl call him the Black Brock lesner) ect...so if brock dose come back he will be on the bottom of the pile. Sorry for the late reply

CharlestonPhan
04-06-2006, 03:40 PM
I loved Jericho in WCW, they just gave him the mic and let him go, remember Chris Jericho man of 1,001 moves, the dean malenko rivalry was awesome.

in the mmid 90's, when WCW brought in Jericho, Malenko, Eddie, Benoit, Rey, and Psycosis for the cruiserweight division, they were just above and beyond awesome. i couldnt get ECW on tv at the time and wasnt real familiar with any of their work, except Benoits a little. those guys brought me back to watching wrestling after the Horseman era ended a few years earlier.

GRAPEAPE
04-06-2006, 03:42 PM
It's ok, I got my hands on WM 22, the Money in the Bank match was good. Bobby Lashy is a monster. I absolutely hate Shelton Benjamin, and his Mama!

I also cannot stand Masterson, or Carlito. Carlito can at least wrestle, Masterson is like a statue. He's cut and big, but moves like Dan marino.

Alot of guys are getting old, and need to go. HHH, Taker, Flair, even RVD is getting up there in age. Kane has been around forever. I like seeing the young guys

icephinfan
04-06-2006, 03:42 PM
The Rock isn't coming back, he is only doing movies, he was on wrestle talk the other night. He is happy doing movies.
Chris Jericho is with his band and he is talking with NWA/TNA.
Brock Lesnar will not be back unless he becomes McMahons puppet, that's why Lesnar is in court to get the no wrestle anywhere clause removed, only Japan where he holds the title.

Jt0323
04-06-2006, 03:48 PM
It's ok, I got my hands on WM 22, the Money in the Bank match was good. Bobby Lashy is a monster. I absolutely hate Shelton Benjamin, and his Mama!

I also cannot stand Masterson, or Carlito. Carlito can at least wrestle, Masterson is like a statue. He's cut and big, but moves like Dan marino.

Alot of guys are getting old, and need to go. HHH, Taker, Flair, even RVD is getting up there in age. Kane has been around forever. I like seeing the young guys
I like Shelton. He is one of the best Athlete the WWE has. He is a great wrestler but cant cut a promo to save his life. Thats the main reason he is not even mention for the WWE title. I dont like masters but carlito is Cool!:lol: I think the best talent that the WWE never gave a chance was Christian, He had alot of Talent and has great charisma. After all he was called Captian Charisma

GRAPEAPE
04-06-2006, 03:49 PM
I like Shelton. He is one of the best Athlete the WWE has. He is a great wrestler but cant cut a promo to save his life. Thats the main reason he is not even mention for the WWE title. I dont like masters but carlito is Cool!:lol: I think the best talent that the WWE never gave a chance was Christian, He had alot of Talent and has great charisma. After all he was called Captian CharismaSince you brought it up, I absolutley love watching TNA, the x division is great. I could do without most of the other stuff but that X div. Is just fun to watch.

icephinfan
04-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Smackdown may be a little confusing since Randy Orton, but watch the Undertaker vs. Mark Henry re-match, Davari comes to Mark Henry's aid with a Giant " Dalip Singh" this guy is a monster. They are trying to get Undertaker more involved, this will do it. If you need more Smackdown Spoilers let me know, I gotcha.

Jt0323
04-06-2006, 03:52 PM
yeah the X division is a great division, I love the high risk moves. thats what made WM17 TLC 2 match one of the greatest match in History. The WWE don't do high risk moves anymore, they made a rule to only do it on special occasion like WM and other ppv's

icephinfan
04-06-2006, 03:52 PM
TNA is moving to Thursday nights.11:00pm west coast time

Jt0323
04-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Smackdown may be a little confusing since Randy Orton, but watch the Undertaker vs. Mark Henry re-match, Davari comes to Mark Henry's aid with a Giant " Dalip Singh" this guy is a monster. They are trying to get Undertaker more involved, this will do it. If you need more Smackdown Spoilers let me know, I gotcha.

yeah Randy Orton suspension starts the 12 so he can wrestle still. This could of been Takers last WM, which sucks cause his opponet sucked, I hope if he is in next year WM he will get a great opponent, also HBK is said to only wrestle on certian occasions, Like certian PPV and only be used in big story lines, basicly he wont be Wrestling every Monday night, its funny, HBK may be old but is one of the greatest wrestlers still today, He had some amazing matches since he returned. And if the WWE was smart they would bring back DX.

icephinfan
04-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Yep, if Vince was smart DX would be back or just sign the CLIQ, HHH,HBK,X-Pac,Hall,and Nash. But, Vince won't. What really hurts it is HHH married Stephanie so don't count on Chyna returning like Sable did.

WWE is actually signing a lot of guys, they did release Tomko though, he was going to tag with Snitsky they were going to be part of the freaks with Goldust and a few others. Tomko will go to Japan, and Later possible TNA.

icephinfan
04-06-2006, 04:03 PM
WWE is holding my girl back, she has all the talent and should be champ!!!
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/victoria/profile/)

Jt0323
04-06-2006, 04:04 PM
I like seeing golddust back! also Test is back also...

Jt0323
04-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Victoria is a great contender for the Women's champ but Right now Micky-Trish feud is one of the best in WWE history (women's wise) the storyline to its is pretty good and the fans seem to be in it!

icephinfan
04-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Test isn't going to do anything but be a JOBBER...:sidelol:

Mickie James aka Alexis Laree is being held back from her wrestling potential, she is from Women's Extreme Wrestling. She has mad skills, but the WWE can't handle all the extreme moves.
Speaking of Extreme, the plan is to have HHH win the title and he will defend the title at the next ECW pay-per-view against RVD.
I got info for you bro

bullseyeguy
04-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Must be listening to those Keller audio Updates....

icephinfan
04-06-2006, 04:11 PM
Must be listening to those Keller audio Updates....

Just a fan who does homework on it!!!

Jt0323
04-06-2006, 04:12 PM
Test isn't going to do anything but be a JOBBER...:sidelol:

Mickie James aka Alexis Laree is being held back from her wrestling potential, she is from Women's Extreme Wrestling. She has mad skills, but the WWE can't handle all the extreme moves.
Speaking of Extreme, the plan is to have HHH win the title and he will defend the title at the next ECW pay-per-view against RVD.
I got info for you bro
yep! i had a great feeling that RVD was goona do that when he was in the Money in the Bank Match. Thats why i picked RVD to win that match, great move by the WWE!

FinFan72
04-06-2006, 06:40 PM
I like seeing golddust back! also Test is back also...
when test first debuted he was a beast ....glad to hear he is back

FinFan72
04-06-2006, 06:41 PM
WWE is holding my girl back, she has all the talent and should be champ!!!
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/touts/feature/29062/1518924 (http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/victoria/profile/)
She is so sexy :hump:

Jt0323
04-07-2006, 03:31 PM
I wrote my thoughts on WM22 in my link in my info

Roman529
04-07-2006, 03:50 PM
I saw Cena, Triple HHH, Jericho, and this guy who was acting like a Big Baby a few years ago....I had a great time and have been a fan ever since. Nice chickies wrassling too. :D

Jt0323
04-07-2006, 04:29 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/hbkelbowdrop1oc6lf-1.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/edgespearsfoley8ug3xt3cj-1.gif

Rocky Raccoon
04-07-2006, 04:31 PM
where has Chris Jericho been?

Jt0323
04-07-2006, 04:33 PM
he's Taking a break, he doing music and other things, should be back tho

Majpain
04-08-2006, 12:12 AM
Dont watch Wrestling anymore but what the hell is HHH wearing now?Does he think he is king or something?

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 12:17 AM
Its part of his gimic, King of Kings...i thought his entrance from WM was great. Rising up from the throne!

o, for anyone that cars Randy Orton got suspended because he is disrespectfull towards women, Backstate he calls them the c-word and other stuff to them. Also he think he is better than everyone else. Its also said that he is the most hated person in the lockerroom

Rocky Raccoon
04-08-2006, 12:19 AM
Its part of his gimic, King of Kings...i thought his entrance from WM was great. Rising up from the throne!

o, for anyone that cars Randy Orton got suspended because he is disrespectfull towards women, Backstate he calls them the c-word and other stuff to them. Also he think he is better than everyone else. Its also said that he is the most hated person in the lockerroom

are you serious? I like Orton, my fav. wrestler today

Majpain
04-08-2006, 12:33 AM

good I hate that guy.Undertaker is the best.

In_Flames
04-08-2006, 12:33 AM
Jericho is THE MAN!

Majpain
04-08-2006, 12:37 AM
I heard Chris is leaving WWE.Also Did Undertaker keep is winning streak at WM?

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 12:38 AM
are you serious? I like Orton, my fav. wrestler today
Orton used to be one of my fav too but after hearing that i lost alot of respect of him. He needs to grow up. Taker is one wrestler who really really hates him. HHH and Ric Flair who help orton become what he is today dont like him either. He needs to change his ways or he wont be going far. Orton acting like this could of cost him the WHT at WM22, He might of won the match (since that was the plan) but since he acts like this they decided not to give it to him. Also major props to the WWE for laying down the law and let Orton know hes not goona get away with things cause hes a big name.

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 12:40 AM
I heard Chris is leaving WWE.Also Did Undertaker keep is winning streak at WM?
yes. Some say this is his Last WM but i honestly thing that next year is going to be. Where he goes 15-0. I think a good story line is to have Taker face Edge at WM23 because both are Perfect at WM. Taker is 15-0, idk what is Edge record but its perfect. If not this i think that They should give him a good opponent. Like Kurt Angle. They could also do another story line where Vince wants to end Taker's streak and have The undertaker vs Vince McMahon at WM23.

HysterikiLL
04-08-2006, 12:43 AM
wcw was the ****.

sting vs the macho man :yes:

Majpain
04-08-2006, 12:48 AM
wcw was the ****.

sting vs the macho man :yes:

I loved WWC.I liked when they did a WWF vs WWC thing.Keven Nash Scott Hall.The good days.

icephinfan
04-08-2006, 02:12 AM
I loved WWC.I liked when they did a WWF vs WWC thing.Keven Nash Scott Hall.The good days.

N.W.O.

icephinfan
04-08-2006, 02:17 AM
yes. Some say this is his Last WM but i honestly thing that next year is going to be. Where he goes 15-0. I think a good story line is to have Taker face Edge at WM23 because both are Perfect at WM. Taker is 15-0, idk what is Edge record but its perfect. If not this i think that They should give him a good opponent. Like Kurt Angle. They could also do another story line where Vince wants to end Taker's streak and have The undertaker vs Vince McMahon at WM23.

Nope, Undertaker signed a new deal, he will be in the WWE for awhile, in case anyone missed it tonight the giant that came in is named Dalip Singh.
Does he look familiar? Well, he should, watch the movie the longest yard, Stone Cold had a little to do with him coming to the WWE. Almost like the days when the Giant Gonzalez came in. He was the giant in WCW " EL Giante".

icephinfan
04-08-2006, 02:20 AM
Chris Jericho has no intentions on returning to WWE soon, he is doing a show with the goundlings" an improv show". TNA has contacted him and stated they will give him an open schedule so he can be with his band" FOZZY".

wpgfishfan
04-08-2006, 11:53 AM
Chris Jericho has no intentions on returning to WWE soon, he is doing a show with the goundlings" an improv show". TNA has contacted him and stated they will give him an open schedule so he can be with his band" FOZZY".

An april fools joke in the Winnipeg paper had him going for premier of Manitoba (like governor) and had quotes from him and Jesse the Body but it was a hoax. He is with his band Fozzy but hangs out up here once in awhile. This is his hometown

THOMAS_54
04-08-2006, 11:54 AM
If Jericho nevers comes back, this would be a big loss for the WWE. Jericho is a great champion because he's got skills in the rink and on the mic. Plus, he's one of the funnest guys to watch.

Motion
04-08-2006, 12:37 PM
I always thought Jericho was extremely annoying.

JTBRLZ
04-08-2006, 01:59 PM
God I miss wrestling. I used to be addicted, but once it started being more like a soap opera with less fighting I drifted away. My all-time favorite wrestler is still X-Pac.

WeVie
04-08-2006, 03:14 PM
I still watch it all the time. I don't cough up the cash for the PPVS like I used to but I still watch Raw every week. I don't get UPN so I don't get to watch Smackdown. I watch TNA. It's pretty good but they almost only have jobber matches in the show and you have to watch the ppv to watch any good matches which sucks.

I think WWE needs to find some new guys for the Title. HHH is getting boring as hell. I'm sick of him. Cena just sucks. He has no skills and a lot of the fans hate him and he is supposed to be the good guy. Edge would be ok to start feuding for the title. God I can't stand Shelton. I wish he would go AWAY!

They need to find someone with some mic skills that can make the fans go crazy like Hogan, The Rock, and Stone Cold used to. I have been to the events live before and you would not believe the explosion of the fans when The Rock or Stone Cold came out. I remeber the first time I went and the Rock came out and I could'nt believe how loud it was and he came to the ring. Then later on Stone Cold came out and then it was even louder. Those were the days. Now it's the same old tired things over and over again.

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 03:18 PM
I still watch it all the time. I don't cough up the cash for the PPVS like I used to but I still watch Raw every week. I don't get UPN so I don't get to watch Smackdown. I watch TNA. It's pretty good but they almost only have jobber matches in the show and you have to watch the ppv to watch any good matches which sucks.

I think WWE needs to find some new guys for the Title. HHH is getting boring as hell. I'm sick of him. Cena just sucks. He has no skills and a lot of the fans hate him and he is supposed to be the good guy. Edge would be ok to start feuding for the title. God I can't stand Shelton. I wish he would go AWAY!

They need to find someone with some mic skills that can make the fans go crazy like Hogan, The Rock, and Stone Cold used to. I have been to the events live before and you would not believe the explosion of the fans when The Rock or Stone Cold came out. I remeber the first time I went and the Rock came out and I could'nt believe how loud it was and he came to the ring. Then later on Stone Cold came out and then it was even louder. Those were the days. Now it's the same old tired things over and over again.
i completly agree... Cena has had the title way to long. and its stupid because he cant even wrestle.

FinFan72
04-08-2006, 03:43 PM

I wont fork out the money for the ppv's anymore it has just got to expensive

and i agree with cena having no skills he is just like Bill Goldberg they pushed them both to the top without the technical skillz.

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 03:44 PM
I wont fork out the money for the ppv's anymore it has just got to expensive

and i agree with cena having no skills he is just like Bill Goldberg they pushed them both to the top without the technical skillz.
and sooner or later Cena is goona hurt somebody just like Goldberg did to heart

FinFan72
04-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Who do ya'll want to be champ?

HHH Here

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Smackdown: im happy with Rey as champ I would like to see Kurt Angle get it again but not right away and The Undertaker should get another title shot before he retires
Raw: HBK -i would also like to see kane and RVD get a shot. I think RVD will win the title at ECW one night stand

FinFan72
04-08-2006, 04:12 PM
Smackdown: im happy with Rey as champ I would like to see Kurt Angle get it again but not right away and The Undertaker should get another title shot before he retires
Raw: HBK -i would also like to see kane and RVD get a shot. I think RVD will win the title at ECW one night stand

on smackdown which i watch very little i would like to see taker get one last title rein before he rides off in his hearse

and on Raw i want Triple H to get it but dont keep it like he is use 2
then lose it to either Kane, Big Show or RVD

HBK seems Boring now maybe he just needs a new scene like smackdown

icephinfan
04-08-2006, 06:50 PM
For all of you John Cena fans...all 3 of you..:sidelol:

"John Cena was at O'Hare Airport in Chicago on Tuesday morning to get a flight to Tampa. He arrived too late to check in his bag for the flight and was informed by the ticket agents that his bag wouldn't be able to make it. Cena started swearing at the agents and gave them the finger before leaving his bag and departing for the gate, despite knowing his bag wouldn't make the flight. The gate was called and told to not let him to board. Cena returned to the ticket desk and saying "f*** you" repeatedly to the agents present, and he was told to stop using profanity. A manager came to the desk and again told him to stop using profanity. He was rebooked on a later flight.

There is your champion Mr. You can't see me! More like You can't see me on this flight!
It's time for a new champion!!

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Anyone see the longest yard 2005 version? when i saw it and saw that big huge guy i said to myself man he would be a beast if he was in the WWE, turns out he is now in the WWE and appeared last night

icephinfan
04-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Anyone see the longest yard 2005 version? when i saw it and saw that big huge guy i said to myself man he would be a beast if he was in the WWE, turns out he is now in the WWE and appeared last night

Jt do you read the post on here, I already broke that down!!!!:D

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Jt do you read the post on here, I already broke that down!!!!:D
o i didn't see it, i heard he was coming along time ago, now he finally debuted...its interesting to see how the feud goes.

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 07:00 PM
KOTR matchs are Angle vs. Orton, Matt Hardy vs. Booker T, Chris Benoit vs. Finlay and Mark Henry vs. Bobby Lashley. Angle guarantee a win cause Orton suspended.

icephinfan
04-08-2006, 07:04 PM
o i didn't see it, i heard he was coming along time ago, now he finally debuted...its interesting to see how the feud goes.

Yeah, it should be pretty good...if they do it right. They were originally going to bring him in with Muhammed Hassan, but we all know what happened with that.
Here is more info on the Giant for you!!

The giant who attacked The Undertaker at the conclusion of tonight's episode of Smackdown was Dalip Singh, who has worked for New Japan Pro Wrestling in the past and appeared in the Adam Sandler comedy "The Longest Yard." Singh was originally planned to debut at Wrestlemania 21 as Daivari's new charge, but the decision was made to hold the angle off until Smackdown where there would be a larger viewing audience. Singh has been brought to the Smackdown tapings for months now to work out with a number of stars, including Undertaker, and has been appearing at the Deep South Wrestling tapings in Georgia. Singh, who originally trained at the All Pro Wrestling school in Hayward, California, was linked to the death of wrestling student Brian Ong, who passed away while training at the age of 24 in May 2001. According to a January 2004 East Bay Express article, Ong (who had previously suffered a concussion but yet continued training) was powerbombed by Singh. Ong took the bump wrong, landing on his tailbone with his head hitting the mat backwards due to the whiplash effect of the bump. The trainers didn't realize how badly Ong, who told them he was dizzy, was hurt until he got on all fours, vomited, and collapsed. They called 911. Ong passed away while being transported to the hospital via ambulance. The official cause of death was acute and subdural hemorrhage due to head trauma. Ong's family sued APW for his death, receiving a $1.34 million ruling against the school and its owner, Roland Alexander. Singh did not testify during the trial and was not implicated legally in Ong's passing

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Yeah, it should be pretty good...if they do it right. They were originally going to bring him in with Muhammed Hassan, but we all know what happened with that.
Here is more info on the Giant for you!!

The giant who attacked The Undertaker at the conclusion of tonight's episode of Smackdown was Dalip Singh, who has worked for New Japan Pro Wrestling in the past and appeared in the Adam Sandler comedy "The Longest Yard." Singh was originally planned to debut at Wrestlemania 21 as Daivari's new charge, but the decision was made to hold the angle off until Smackdown where there would be a larger viewing audience. Singh has been brought to the Smackdown tapings for months now to work out with a number of stars, including Undertaker, and has been appearing at the Deep South Wrestling tapings in Georgia. Singh, who originally trained at the All Pro Wrestling school in Hayward, California, was linked to the death of wrestling student Brian Ong, who passed away while training at the age of 24 in May 2001. According to a January 2004 East Bay Express article, Ong (who had previously suffered a concussion but yet continued training) was powerbombed by Singh. Ong took the bump wrong, landing on his tailbone with his head hitting the mat backwards due to the whiplash effect of the bump. The trainers didn't realize how badly Ong, who told them he was dizzy, was hurt until he got on all fours, vomited, and collapsed. They called 911. Ong passed away while being transported to the hospital via ambulance. The official cause of death was acute and subdural hemorrhage due to head trauma. Ong's family sued APW for his death, receiving a $1.34 million ruling against the school and its owner, Roland Alexander. Singh did not testify during the trial and was not implicated legally in Ong's passing
its really ashame what the WWE did to Hassan. he had so much potential...

icephinfan
04-08-2006, 07:14 PM
Yeah he was tight in NWA/TNA and on the independent circuit.
He is in Japan right now, doing light matches and is working on becoming an actor.
Look for the guy who pinned Booker T to get a strong push, his name is Gary Albright he is a very skilled wrestler, just hopes the WWE uses him right.

Muhammed Hussan real name is Mark Capani was good in OVW where he was known as Mark Magnus. They should try to bring him back.

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 07:25 PM
Yeah he was tight in NWA/TNA and on the independent circuit.
He is in Japan right now, doing light matches and is working on becoming an actor.
Look for the guy who pinned Booker T to get a strong push, his name is Gary Albright he is a very skilled wrestler, just hopes the WWE uses him right.

Muhammed Hussan real name is Mark Capani was good in OVW where he was known as Mark Magnus. They should try to bring him back.
they guy who pinned booker is the OVW champ

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 07:29 PM
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr KENNEDY........

Kenedy

is set to return this month!!

icephinfan
04-08-2006, 07:36 PM
they guy who pinned booker is the OVW champ

My bad his name is Brent Albright, he had some good feuds with Cm Punk, who by the way they are not using him right either!!!!

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 07:38 PM
CM Punk brother or cousin is Stevie Richards!

icephinfan
04-08-2006, 07:44 PM
CM Punk brother or cousin is Stevie Richards!

They are cousins,I believe. I know for a fact they are not brothers.

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 07:47 PM
They are cousins,I believe. I know for a fact they are not brothers.
o yeah, i new they were related somehow
Also at ECW one night Stand Foley and Terry Funk will both wrestle!

icephinfan
04-08-2006, 07:49 PM
Too Cool, were the tightest team!!!
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/20-1.jpg (http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/t/toocool/20.jpg)http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/13-2.jpg (http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/t/toocool/13.jpg)http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/16-3.jpg (http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/t/toocool/16.jpg)http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/12-2.jpg (http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/t/toocool/12.jpg)

PassRush
04-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Honest to god, the last time I watched was when the WCW, WWF(E) thing started taking off toward splitting Raw and Smackdown and all the old ECW wrestlers started busting up everything. That was the greatest thing I have ever seen watching wrestling. Durring the commercial break I decided that it could not get any better than that and turned it off. I have not watched since.

icephinfan
04-08-2006, 07:53 PM
o yeah, i new they were related somehow
Also at ECW one night Stand Foley and Terry Funk will both wrestle!

Yep got that!!!

icephinfan
04-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Some are interpreting this as a teaser for next year's WWE Hall of Fame. However I see this in a different perspective. WWE sent out a poll to their Mobile subscribers (a pay service). The Poll asked which one of these four do you think deserves to be in the WWE Hall of Fame. Here are the results:

1. Ultimate Warrior: 32%
2. Owen Hart: 29%
3. Bruno Sammartino: 26%
4. Randy "Macho Man" Savage: 13%

What I find interesting is that noone has noticed that all of them (of course not Owen but his immediate family), have not been on good terms with WWE at all.

The fact that WWE would even ask fans if Bruno deserves to be in, shows the stupidity of the poll. Interesting WWE would run it though.

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Some are interpreting this as a teaser for next year's WWE Hall of Fame. However I see this in a different perspective. WWE sent out a poll to their Mobile subscribers (a pay service). The Poll asked which one of these four do you think deserves to be in the WWE Hall of Fame. Here are the results:

What I find interesting is that noone has noticed that all of them (of course not Owen but his immediate family), have not been on good terms with WWE at all.

The fact that WWE would even ask fans if Bruno deserves to be in, shows the stupidity of the poll. Interesting WWE would run it though.
i dont like the Warrior. i dont see the wwe asking because of what he did to them. Hes a real jerk. He refused to wrestle untill vince payed him more money. The bad thing was he told vince druing the program insted of before it. Also hes a jerk for what he said about Droz a while back. IMO Owen is over due for the HOF

icephinfan
04-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Owen should have been in years ago, this whole Eddie Guerrero thing in shameful, let the guy rest. Now Chavo is saying he is gonna quit will only have Eddie's wife convince him to stay. They put Eddie in way to fast. Agree or Disagree, but there are alot of wrestlers who died in the past who didn't get in to the HOF that soon!!!

Warrior is actually in discussions with yep you guessed it TNA. RE-UNITE with Sting, but don't hold your breath. Goldberg is talking to them as well.

FinFan72
04-08-2006, 08:14 PM

Well everyone Knows that Owen is overdue for this
Bruno i'm not for sure why he isnt in already
Warrior was my fav wrestler as a kid then later on i found out he was crazy as hell and had actually legally changed his name to "The Warrior"
And savage deserves it but i think vince will never let that happen

icephinfan
04-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Owen should have been in a few years back!!! McMahon should be ashamed of himself.

But, the scarier thing is when Vince hands down the reigns to his kids we are screwed!
Think about this Stephanie is writing for Smackdown "enough said" and Shane with that stupid intro dance he does has no creative bone in his body. OH brother Vince live for another 30 years please!!!

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Owen should have been in a few years back!!! McMahon should be ashamed of himself.

But, the scarier thing is when Vince hands down the reigns to his kids we are screwed!
Think about this Stephanie is writing for Smackdown "enough said" and Shane with that stupid intro dance he does has no creative bone in his body. OH brother Vince live for another 30 years please!!!
i got to dissagree with you about shane, he came up with the boogeyman character, everythng about him was all shanes idea. But yeah it wont be the samme without vince

Jt0323
04-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Owen should have been in years ago, this whole Eddie Guerrero thing in shameful, let the guy rest. Now Chavo is saying he is gonna quit will only have Eddie's wife convince him to stay. They put Eddie in way to fast. Agree or Disagree, but there are alot of wrestlers who died in the past who didn't get in to the HOF that soon!!!

Warrior is actually in discussions with yep you guessed it TNA. RE-UNITE with Sting, but don't hold your breath. Goldberg is talking to them as well.
I agree about the eddie thing, now i dont have a problem for keeping the memory with eddie alive i dont think they need to drag it out. But i dont think they put Eddie in the Hall. The only other wrestler i can think of that died while they still wrestled was Eddie and Owen. Its would of been different if Eddie retired and a year later he died. Eddie Meant so much to the business. The Fans loved him and i think it was nice to see Eddie in the hall of fame. He Deserved it. The sad part about Eddie's death is he would of won the World Heavyweight title that day.

THOMAS_54
04-09-2006, 01:10 AM
Anyways, for who should get the titles:

Raw: Kane- I always though that the WWE didn't give Kane big enough roles (then again, I've only watched WWE for the last 3 years). But Kane is currently my favourite Raw superstar and I'd love to see him shine. I'd also like to see RVD or Edge.

Smackdown: Finlay- Has he says, he loves to fight. He's brings a different style to the WWE thats vey intertaining and skillful. But right now, I'm ok with Rey being #1.

icephinfan
04-09-2006, 01:59 AM
i got to dissagree with you about shane, he came up with the boogeyman character, everythng about him was all shanes idea. But yeah it wont be the samme without vince

Actually Shane didn't come up with that character, it was Stephanie and Paul Heyman. When he was on the tough enough competition and lied about his age. The WWE signed him to OVW where his first gimmick was the "LIAR" Marty Wright. Then Paul Heyman who is still on the scene in the background came up with the character and it was backed by Stephanie.James Cornette actually got fired due to the Boogeyman....that's another story. Shane had nothing to do with that.Plus he is a Smackdown commodity so you know who was in on it...Stephanie" the Million Dollar Princess"

It was stated some time ago that Shane may have had input, but it was cleared that he didn't. Now Shane did come up with the Idea for the "SPIRIT SQUAD" the new tag-team champs.HAHA

icephinfan
04-09-2006, 02:02 AM
Anyways, for who should get the titles:

Raw: Kane- I always though that the WWE didn't give Kane big enough roles (then again, I've only watched WWE for the last 3 years). But Kane is currently my favourite Raw superstar and I'd love to see him shine. I'd also like to see RVD or Edge.

Smackdown: Finlay- Has he says, he loves to fight. He's brings a different style to the WWE thats vey intertaining and skillful. But right now, I'm ok with Rey being #1.

Kane was better when he was the Big Red Machine...prior to his surgery.
Finlay was better in WCW, but McMahon wanted him to get in the ring again.
He has skills and wants his veteranship to rub off on the roster.

Prime Time
04-09-2006, 03:24 AM
I haven't wrestling for almost 4 years. I use to be addicted. Bought shirts, watched the shows, went to PPVs and shows. DX was a great *** thing for WWF back in the days. HHH, X-Pac, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg. Those 4 where crazy and had memorable moments. Even when they came back..and came back as heels, I was on their bandwagon. I loved DX...too bad that run was short because of the injury to Billy Gunn. I was flipping through my channels the other day and saw him and Road Dogg in a tag team macth against two other guys...not WWE though.

Also, WCW was the best when it had nWo vs WCW. Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Macho Man etc. vs Sting, DDP etc.

Man those where the days. Even nWo white and black vs white and red was crazy. Then I remember WCW started to fall off, and WWF a year or so after buying WCW. It got bad from there. Haven't watched in so long. I wonder who's doing what now.

icephinfan
04-09-2006, 03:33 AM
I haven't wrestling for almost 4 years. I use to be addicted. Bought shirts, watched the shows, went to PPVs and shows. DX was a great *** thing for WWF back in the days. HHH, X-Pac, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg. Those 4 where crazy and had memorable moments. Even when they came back..and came back as heels, I was on their bandwagon. I loved DX...too bad that run was short because of the injury to Billy Gunn. I was flipping through my channels the other day and saw him and Road Dogg in a tag team macth against two other guys...not WWE though.

Also, WCW was the best when it had nWo vs WCW. Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Macho Man etc. vs Sting, DDP etc.

Man those where the days. Even nWo white and black vs white and red was crazy. Then I remember WCW started to fall off, and WWF a year or so after buying WCW. It got bad from there. Haven't watched in so long. I wonder who's doing what now.

Yeah DX will always be the best, Road Dogg Jesse James and Badd A** Billy Gunn are in NWA/TNA known as THE JAMES GANG.
NWO WolFpac was the best Red and Black.
Not many fractions like the Attitude ERA.

icephinfan
04-09-2006, 03:37 AM

Check this guy out, he is becoming one of my favorite's:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/boogeyman/profile/)

Meet the Boogeyman

Motion
04-09-2006, 08:52 AM
I disagree that Owen Hart is overdue for the HoF. I always thought he was overrated. Yeah he died in the ring, terrible incident. But that doesn't warrent a HoF ticket. His brother just got in and he was 10x the wrestler Owen was.

Motion
04-09-2006, 08:54 AM
"SPIRIT SQUAD"

Definitely ranks up there with the dumbest thing ever in the WWE.

Jt0323
04-09-2006, 10:58 AM

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/touts/feature/29062/2016662 (http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/boogeyman/profile/)

Meet the Boogeyman
the one bad thing about the Boogeyman is he cant wrestle. He has not put on 1 decent wrestling match yet

wpgfishfan
04-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Definitely ranks up there with the dumbest thing ever in the WWE.

Actually the Spirit Squad makes me laugh

Prime Time
04-09-2006, 11:09 AM

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/touts/feature/29062/2016662 (http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/boogeyman/profile/)

Meet the Boogeyman

:lol: Who is that?!

THOMAS_54
04-09-2006, 11:10 AM
the one bad thing about the Boogeyman is he cant wrestle. He has not put on 1 decent wrestling match yet I agree with you on that. In 2 months, people will start to get bored if he doesn't even wrestle. Also, Shane shoudn't be part of any decision making by creating the Spirit Squad, that is the worst invention ever:shakeno:

Jt0323
04-09-2006, 11:26 AM
2 things about shane. 1. He can wrestle. When hes in a match you know its goona be good. He is amazing. 2. Greatest theme (http://rapidshare.de/files/17598026/SHANE_MCMAHON.mp3.html) in the WWE

Prime Time
04-09-2006, 03:15 PM
What is his theme? Link didn't work...

Jt0323
04-09-2006, 03:34 PM
What is his theme? Link didn't work...
Try this (http://rapidshare.de/files/17598026/SHANE_MCMAHON.mp3.html)

JTBRLZ
04-09-2006, 03:57 PM

I'm with you 100% on this. I was a huge fan of DX and nWo black and white.

icephinfan
04-09-2006, 04:08 PM
the one bad thing about the Boogeyman is he cant wrestle. He has not put on 1 decent wrestling match yet

Trust me he can wrestle. in OVW he got down on it, Stephanie and the writers were and are still trying to make him like the old PAPA SHANGO, he is to be terrifying in the ring, like a BOOGEYMAN.

icephinfan
04-09-2006, 04:09 PM
2 things about shane. 1. He can wrestle. When hes in a match you know its goona be good. He is amazing. 2. Greatest theme (http://rapidshare.de/files/17598026/SHANE_MCMAHON.mp3.html) in the WWE

Shane is good at taking a beating...:sidelol:

icephinfan
04-09-2006, 04:13 PM
:lol: Who is that?!

The Boogeyman is Marty Wright, he was asked to leave Tough enough because he lied about his age. He said he was 30 but he is really 40.
He is a former bodybuilder and has a collegiate background in wrestling, and does Martial Arts.Has his teeth knocked out in a workout match, didn't even care.
He will get better, what everybody has to realize is just because he's not wrestling alot, it's not that he can't wrestle, it's the WWE is not letting him due to his GIMMICK!!!!

Jt0323
04-09-2006, 04:20 PM
Shane is good at taking a beating...:sidelol:
nah shane can wrestle, he is insane, he has yet to have a bad match, The match against Angle was a classic, Check this video (http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=media.play&vchrMediaProgramIDCryp=73F51125-91E7-47A1-BDF2-B) out man Go 1 min in to it, Shane got guts and skill as for the boogeyman he has showed me nothing, yes hes entertaining but thats about it.
Shane Enterence (http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=media.play&vchrMediaProgramIDCryp=8A85C822-26AE-41CC-8B16-6)

Prime Time
04-09-2006, 04:22 PM

:up:

Prime Time
04-09-2006, 04:25 PM
SHane still has that song? Damn that is old...time for an update maybe? :lol: Remember Undetaker...Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin..

Jt0323
04-09-2006, 04:26 PM
SHane still has that song? Damn that is old...time for an update maybe? :lol: Remember Undetaker...Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin..
the main reason he has not updated it is cause he has not been wrestling in a long time, he comes and gose. Speaking of needing an upgrade, The big show had the same song ever since he came to the WWE :lol:

icephinfan
04-09-2006, 04:26 PM
nah shane can wrestle, he is insane, he has yet to have a bad match, The match against Angle was a classic, Check this video (http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=media.play&vchrMediaProgramIDCryp=73F51125-91E7-47A1-BDF2-B) out man Go 1 min in to it, Shane got guts and skill as for the boogeyman he has showed me nothing, yes hes entertaining but thats about it.
Shane Enterence (http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=media.play&vchrMediaProgramIDCryp=8A85C822-26AE-41CC-8B16-6)

I already explained the Boogeyman situation, C'Mon JT read the post, I put them there for you....Backlash I hope will be good!!!
Shane is a *****! Remember that chant, that was classic!
I wonder how he feels joing the Vince kiss my A** Club.
Kurt Angle carried him that whole match, just like Steve Blackman, and X-Pac!You may like Shane, that's fine I can't stand HIM!!!!!
ECW,ECW,ECW, in JUNE!!!!!!!

Prime Time
04-09-2006, 04:29 PM

That was the sheeeeee....also!

icephinfan
04-09-2006, 04:30 PM
the main reason he has not updated it is cause he has not been wrestling in a long time, he comes and gose. Speaking of needing an upgrade, The big show had the same song ever since he came to the WWE :lol:

The new CD will drop real soon, all new Music.
He you guys go.......

On May 23, the WWE will present its latest CD compilation titled, WWE: Wreckless Intent. WWE Superstars’ entrance themes will be performed by some of the biggest and hottest rock, alternative and hip-hop artists in music today. Killswitch Engage, Mercy Drive, P.O.D., Saliva, Shadows Fall, Three 6 Mafia and legendary band Motörhead are just some of the contributing artists to the 15 original tracks.

The highly anticipated album features the first new music released by the platinum-selling Three 6 Mafia since the celebrated hip-hop artists’ historic Academy Award win for Best Original Song. The track, “Some Bodies Gonna Get It,” was recorded in association with “World’s Strongest Man,” Mark Henry.

Included on the album are tracks associated with World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio; “Mr. Money in the Bank” Rob Van Dam; “The Legend Killer,” Randy Orton; Batista; Big Show; Carlito; and the “King of Kings,” Triple H. There are also tracks for Divas Torrie Wilson, Candice Michelle and Maria.

And while supplies last, you can pre-order WWE: Wreckless Intent with a John Cena signed trading card.

Here’s the complete track list (subject to change):

1. I Walk Alone
2. Burn in My Light
3. Hard Hittin'
4. Crank It Up
5. Holla
6. A Girl Like That
7. Quien Soy Yo (Who I Am)
8. Deadly Game
9. I'm Comin'
10. Fury of The Storm
11. Some Bodies Gonna Get It (Three 6 Mafia)
12. With Legs Like That
13. This Fire Burns
14. Booyaka 619
15. King of Kings

Jt0323
04-09-2006, 04:37 PM
The new CD will drop real soon, all new Music.
He you guys go.......

On May 23, the WWE will present its latest CD compilation titled, WWE: Wreckless Intent. WWE Superstars’ entrance themes will be performed by some of the biggest and hottest rock, alternative and hip-hop artists in music today. Killswitch Engage, Mercy Drive, P.O.D., Saliva, Shadows Fall, Three 6 Mafia and legendary band Motörhead are just some of the contributing artists to the 15 original tracks.

The highly anticipated album features the first new music released by the platinum-selling Three 6 Mafia since the celebrated hip-hop artists’ historic Academy Award win for Best Original Song. The track, “Some Bodies Gonna Get It,” was recorded in association with “World’s Strongest Man,” Mark Henry.

Included on the album are tracks associated with World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio; “Mr. Money in the Bank” Rob Van Dam; “The Legend Killer,” Randy Orton; Batista; Big Show; Carlito; and the “King of Kings,” Triple H. There are also tracks for Divas Torrie Wilson, Candice Michelle and Maria.

And while supplies last, you can pre-order WWE: Wreckless Intent with a John Cena signed trading card.

Here’s the complete track list (subject to change):

1. I Walk Alone
2. Burn in My Light
3. Hard Hittin'
4. Crank It Up
5. Holla
6. A Girl Like That
7. Quien Soy Yo (Who I Am)
8. Deadly Game
9. I'm Comin'
10. Fury of The Storm
11. Some Bodies Gonna Get It (Three 6 Mafia)
12. With Legs Like That
13. This Fire Burns
14. Booyaka 619
15. King of Kings
i got the bold songs on .mp3 if anyone wants them, i also have all the current wwe Themes on .mp3 if anyone wants...just pm me

Majpain
04-10-2006, 02:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl1hKOACSPk&feature=Discussed&page=2&t=t&f=b

I just saw this video and im shocked who the hell is that guy??

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 02:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl1hKOACSPk&feature=Discussed&page=2&t=t&f=b

I just saw this video and im shocked who the hell is that guy??
the guy next to bill goldberg

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 02:59 PM
his name is Dalip Singh

GRAPEAPE
04-10-2006, 03:29 PM
http://superstars.allprowrestling.com/profile.php?pid=8&name=Dalip+Singh

He was in The remake of the longest yard. He is a freak of nature.

Majpain
04-10-2006, 04:12 PM
OMG I knew I saw him from somewhere.Always thought he as a wrestler when I saw Longest Yard.

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 04:15 PM
OMG I knew I saw him from somewhere.Always thought he as a wrestler when I saw Longest Yard.
yeah, when i saw the moive i said to myself this guy has to be a wrestler, but then i realized half those people in the moive were, Goldberg, Nash, Him, Stone Cold.

Majpain
04-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Nash was in the movie?!

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Nash was in the movie?!
yep! he had short hair

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 04:18 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/4541623_200X150-1.jpg

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Here is stone cold
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/4536739_200X150-1.jpg

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 04:23 PM
2007 PPV SCHEDULE
The RAW brand presents New Year’s Revolution™ on Sunday, January 7 from the Savvis Center in St. Louis, Mo.

WWE presents Royal Rumble® on Sunday, January 28 from the SBC Center in San Antonio, Texas.

SmackDown presents No Way Out® on Sunday, February 18 from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif.

WWE presents its cornerstone annual event WrestleMania® 23 on Sunday, April 1, from Ford Field in Detroit, Mich.

The RAW brand presents Backlash on Sunday, April 29, from the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Ga.

The SmackDown! brand presents Judgment Day on Sunday, Sunday, May 20, from the HP Pavillion in San Jose, Calif.

WWE presents ECW One Night Stand on Sunday, June 10, from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, NY.

The RAW brand presents Vengeance on Sunday, June 24. Site TBD.

The SmackDown! brand presents The Great American Bash on Sunday, July 22. Site TBD.

WWE presents SummerSlam on Sunday, August 26, from Madison Square Garden in New York, N.Y.

The RAW brand presents Unforgiven on Sunday, September 16. Site TBD.

The SmackDown brand presents No Mercy on Sunday October 7. Site TBD.

The RAW brand presents WWE Cyber Sunday on Sunday, November 4. Site TBD

WWE presents Survivor Series on Sunday, November 25 from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada.

The SmackDown! brand presents Armageddon on Sunday, December 16. Site TBD.

I might be going to this years ECW PPV!

Majpain
04-10-2006, 04:55 PM
http://images.ibsys.com/2005/0527/4541623_200X150.jpg

HOLY CRAP!Never would have though.Man thats freaky.

icephinfan
04-10-2006, 05:12 PM
Man, I write info for you than I see questions that I have already provided....oh well.

Dalip was in OVW for awhile, I posted a story on him in this thread, you guys should check it out.

icephinfan
04-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Here is the pay-per-view schedule, now if I see questions on what or where pay-per-views are going to be...I'll send the Boogeyman after you!!

ATLANTA, GA. April 10, 2006 - World Wrestling Entertainment®, the industry’s leading producer of pay-per-view content, announced dates for its forthcoming pay-per-view events for 2006/2007 here today at the National Cable Television Association’s annual convention.

Eleven events remain for the 2006 schedule and 15 are pegged for 2007. WWE is also moving its popular Taboo Tuesdayâ„¢ interactive pay-per-view to Sunday and renaming it Cyber Sundayâ„¢. Following are the details:

2006 PPV SCHEDULE The RAW® brand presents Backlash® on Sunday, April 30, from the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Ky.

The SmackDown!® brand presents Judgment Day® on Sunday, May 21, from the America West Arena in Phoenix, Ariz.

WWE presents ECW One Night Standâ„¢ on Sunday, June 11, from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, N.Y.

The RAW brand presents Vengeance® on Sunday, June 25, from the Charlotte Bobcats Arena in Charlotte, N.C.

The SmackDown! brand presents The Great American Bash® on Sunday, July 23, from the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Ind.

WWE presents SummerSlam® on Sunday, August 20, from the TD Bankworth Garden in Boston, Mass.

The RAW brand presents Unforgiven® on Sunday, September 17, from the Air Canada Center in Toronto, Canada.

The SmackDown! brand presents No Mercy® on Sunday October 8, from the RBC Center in Raleigh, N.C.

The RAW brand’s popular Taboo Tuesday event moves to Sunday under the Cyber Sunday™ banner. The event takes place on Sunday, November 5, from the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio.

WWE presents Survivor Series® on Sunday, November 26, from the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pa.

The SmackDown! brand presents Armageddon® on Sunday, December 17, from the Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Va.

2007 PPV SCHEDULE The RAW brand presents New Year’s Revolution™ on Sunday, January 7 from the Savvis Center in St. Louis, Mo.

WWE presents Royal Rumble® on Sunday, January 28 from the SBC Center in San Antonio, Texas.

SmackDown presents No Way Out® on Sunday, February 18 from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif.

WWE presents its cornerstone annual event WrestleMania® 23 on Sunday, April 1, from Ford Field in Detroit, Mich.

The RAW brand presents Backlash on Sunday, April 29, from the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Ga.

The SmackDown! brand presents Judgment Day on Sunday, Sunday, May 20, from the HP Pavillion in San Jose, Calif.

WWE presents ECW One Night Stand on Sunday, June 10, from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, NY.

The SmackDown! brand presents The Great American Bash on Sunday, July 22. Site TBD.

WWE presents SummerSlam on Sunday, August 26, from Madison Square Garden in New York, N.Y.

WWE presents Survivor Series on Sunday, November 25 from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada.

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 05:28 PM
Here is the pay-per-view schedule, now if I see questions on what or where pay-per-views are going to be...I'll send the Boogeyman after you!!

ATLANTA, GA. April 10, 2006 - World Wrestling Entertainment®, the industry’s leading producer of pay-per-view content, announced dates for its forthcoming pay-per-view events for 2006/2007 here today at the National Cable Television Association’s annual convention.

Eleven events remain for the 2006 schedule and 15 are pegged for 2007. WWE is also moving its popular Taboo Tuesday™ interactive pay-per-view to Sunday and renaming it Cyber Sunday™. Following are the details:

2006 PPV SCHEDULE The RAW® brand presents Backlash® on Sunday, April 30, from the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Ky.

The SmackDown!® brand presents Judgment Day® on Sunday, May 21, from the America West Arena in Phoenix, Ariz.

WWE presents ECW One Night Stand™ on Sunday, June 11, from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, N.Y.

The RAW brand presents Vengeance® on Sunday, June 25, from the Charlotte Bobcats Arena in Charlotte, N.C.

The SmackDown! brand presents The Great American Bash® on Sunday, July 23, from the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Ind.

WWE presents SummerSlam® on Sunday, August 20, from the TD Bankworth Garden in Boston, Mass.

The RAW brand presents Unforgiven® on Sunday, September 17, from the Air Canada Center in Toronto, Canada.

The SmackDown! brand presents No Mercy® on Sunday October 8, from the RBC Center in Raleigh, N.C.

The RAW brand’s popular Taboo Tuesday event moves to Sunday under the Cyber Sunday™ banner. The event takes place on Sunday, November 5, from the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio.

WWE presents Survivor Series® on Sunday, November 26, from the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pa.

The SmackDown! brand presents Armageddon® on Sunday, December 17, from the Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Va.

2007 PPV SCHEDULE The RAW brand presents New Year’s Revolution™ on Sunday, January 7 from the Savvis Center in St. Louis, Mo.

see post 147 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2280961&postcount=147) :D

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 05:30 PM
The PWTorch Newsletter reports that everything involving Bret Hart at the hall of fame went very well. He conducted himself very well, his speech went over well, and he didn’t come across as bitter or upset. It’s said that he seemed “at peace”, backstage.

After the hall of fame ended, he did go to the bar to hang out with wrestlers to catch up and tell old stories. Before the ceremony, he was seen spending a lot of time talking with Steve Austin.

Despite Shawn Michaels being at the ceremony, Bret Hart did not walk out or cause a scene.

There was a point however, when Hogan was going to congratulate Hart, both he and Austin ignored him and walked right past him. Hart then later revealed in an interview with Canadian sports talk show Off The Record that Hogan did the same thing to him in the 90’s, when Hulk just ignored him for 5 minutes until Hart walked away. He said he felt good doing it back to Hogan and having him walk away with his tail between his legs. Austin is also known for not liking Hulk Hogan, and there is quite a bit of heat between them right now. .

Both Hart and Vince McMahon are said to be happy with how things went.
http://www.pwtorch.com/ (their is one site that has all the same info w/o popups, ill try and find it later)

icephinfan
04-10-2006, 05:32 PM
see post 147 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2280961&postcount=147) :D

That's alright, now we all know to read all the posts before asking ?'s....

icephinfan
04-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Harry Smith signs with the WWE, now will they use him right...knowing Vince..NO!

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Harry Smith signs with the WWE, now will they use him right...knowing Vince..NO!
yep saw the news yesterday! its nice to see him follow his father (the British Bulldog those who dont know) footsteps

icephinfan
04-10-2006, 05:37 PM
yep saw the news yesterday! its nice to see him follow his father (the British Bulldog those who dont know) footsteps

Yeah, I was gonna post it a few days ago, but didn't know if anyone new who he was.
He has trimmed up alot and is faster in the ring as well.

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 05:39 PM
Raw Preview:
Last week on RAW, WWE Champion John Cena let his guard down long enough for Triple H to connect with a Pedigree. How will The Champ — and the crowd — respond when RAW emanates from Milwaukee? And fresh off the announcement of Backlash's Triple Threat Main Event, what will Triple H, John Cena and Edge do to ensure they have the advantage heading into the WWE Championship Match?

Shawn Michaels learned last week that he’d be teaming with God to face the McMahons at Backlash. Has a battered Mr. McMahon lost his mind? And what will “The Showstopper” do now? Tune in to RAW (9/8 CT; USA Network) to find out.

RAW has new World Tag Team Champions: The Spirit Squad. In a major upset, Kenny and Mikey defeated Kane & Big Show. The former champs will get a rematch tonight on RAW. Can lightning strike twice for the Spirit Squad?

“The Nature Boy” was ambushed last week by two unknown commodities: newcomers Armando Alejando Estrada and the vicious Umaga. What will happen this week?

All this and much more on Monday Night RAW.
-wwe.com

icephinfan
04-10-2006, 05:39 PM
RAW has new World Tag Team Champions: The Spirit Squad. In a major upset, Kenny and Mikey defeated Kane & Big Show. The former champs will get a rematch tonight on RAW. Can lightning strike twice for the Spirit Squad?

Oh brother, this out to be a great match.....:sidelol:

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 05:42 PM
WWE needs better tag teams, I miss the dudley boyz vs Edge and Christian vs The Hardy Boyz days, the put on the Greatest match i ever seen at WM17!

icephinfan
04-10-2006, 05:46 PM
WWE needs better tag teams, I miss the dudley boyz vs Edge and Christian vs The Hardy Boyz days, the put on the Greatest match i ever seen at WM17!

Everytime they bring teams in they don't use them right, then they fire them:
The Heart Throbs, the Dicks"the Tolands", they killed the Hardy Boys, Edge and Christian were the best. It sure isn't the same.

Prime Time
04-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Billy Gunn and Road Dogg :(

icephinfan
04-10-2006, 05:50 PM

Are now the James Gang in NWA/TNA.

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 06:05 PM
and they really Hate HHH.

icephinfan
04-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Hot rumor off the Pro Wrestling circuit:

Triple H has been in talks with his Father in law Vince McMahon to re-sign Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman. The plan is to have them all together with Shawn Michaels for 1 year. The Cliq as they are known as want to go out together. Scott Hall was fired for alchohol abuse, but was in rehab and is now clean, Kevin Nash is not under contract as of now with TNA, he is doing movies,small roles. Sean Waltman is not under contract with TNA, but will still make an appearance if TNA requests him to.The talks will take awhile to be able to somehow write the script in for the Cliq to come together"something like the NWO angle".
Remember this is a rumor, but you never know.

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Hot rumor off the Pro Wrestling circuit:

Triple H has been in talks with his Father in law Vince McMahon to re-sign Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman. The plan is to have them all together with Shawn Michaels for 1 year. The Cliq as they are known as want to go out together. Scott Hall was fired for alchohol abuse, but was in rehab and is now clean, Kevin Nash is not under contract as of now with TNA, he is doing movies,small roles. Sean Waltman is not under contract with TNA, but will still make an appearance if TNA requests him to.The talks will take awhile to be able to somehow write the script in for the Cliq to come together"something like the NWO angle".
Remember this is a rumor, but you never know.

That would be great if that happen, They were goona do this awhile back when the nWo wanted HHH to join them but then Hall got fired and the nWo was history. Anyway that would be great. HBK said he wanted a lighter schedule and this would help lighten it

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 06:11 PM
It looks like Dean Malenko will be returning to the ring at the PPV. There were some reports out a while ago that Malenko and Benoit wanted to have a match dedicated to Eddie Guerrero at the PPV.

bullseyeguy
04-10-2006, 06:23 PM
Do you guys post at the torch forums? I used to be a regular member over there, but when I got bored with the WWE I cancelled my membership..Im really considering joining back up. If for nothing else, they do have some MMA coverage...

Prime Time
04-10-2006, 06:42 PM
and they really Hate HHH.

Why do they hate HHH?

Would be cool to see Hall n Nash..aka the Outsiders come back.

In_Flames
04-10-2006, 06:46 PM
I was watching that 'Hogan Knows Best' reality show and saw that Hulk's son Nick started to show some interest in Wrestling as a career and began training and taking acting classes, has he made any in ring appearances or been in any story lines as of yet?

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Why do they hate HHH?

Would be cool to see Hall n Nash..aka the Outsiders come back.

HHH kept them down. HHH said bad things about them. They said that HHH did not want them to be bigger than him.

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 07:00 PM
I was watching that 'Hogan Knows Best' reality show and saw that Hulk's son Nick started to show some interest in Wrestling as a career and began training and taking acting classes, has he made any in ring appearances or been in any story lines as of yet?
nope, but about 2 years ago their was a story line were Hogan got fired and Nick was their but nothing happen...

icephinfan
04-10-2006, 07:00 PM

That was last year,nothing on him training or anything. Could have been for the show.Hulk wants him to go to school and all. Plus, he is working on Fast and Furious 3.

bullseyeguy
04-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Do you guys post at the torch forums? I used to be a regular member over there, but when I got bored with the WWE I cancelled my membership..Im really considering joining back up. If for nothing else, they do have some MMA coverage...Ill take the lack of response as a no....

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 07:05 PM
Ill take the lack of response as a no....
nope...ill check it out tho

FinFan72
04-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Ill take the lack of response as a no....
i hadnt even heard of it till i read it on here

icephinfan
04-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Any UFC fans in here???

bullseyeguy
04-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Any UFC fans in here???Yes, Im a huge MMA fan...Just watched Pride 31, getting ready to watch Bushido 10...

icephinfan
04-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Yes, Im a huge MMA fan...Just watched Pride 31, getting ready to watch Bushido 10...

Yeah, I like pride fighting too, I'm going to the UFC at the POND, Ortiz vs. Grifffin and then to the Staples for Hughes and Gracie. Should be good cards for both.

In_Flames
04-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Any UFC fans in here???
yes, Arlovski is the man! also fan of Griffin & Hughes...

icephinfan
04-10-2006, 07:53 PM
yes, Arlovski is the man! also fan of Griffin & Hughes...

Yep I will see them live.

bullseyeguy
04-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Yeah, I like pride fighting too, I'm going to the UFC at the POND, Ortiz vs. Grifffin and then to the Staples for Hughes and Gracie. Should be good cards for both.Yeah those cards do look great, hopefully they will be better than Ultimate Fight Night on Thursday. That was a pretty bad card, first one Ive seen from them in a long time...

bullseyeguy
04-10-2006, 08:05 PM
yes, Arlovski is the man! also fan of Griffin & Hughes...I disagree with you, Arlovski is not the man..The heavyweight division in the UFC is in bad shape right now, and I dont se it getting any better any time soon...Most of the guys they brought in as HW on Ultimate Fighter dropped to 205, where the real action is..

In_Flames
04-10-2006, 08:10 PM
I disagree with you, Arlovski is not the man..The heavyweight division in the UFC is in bad shape right now, and I dont se it getting any better any time soon...Most of the guys they brought in as HW on Ultimate Fighter dropped to 205, where the real action is..

ok I'll reword it for you then..Arlovski is my favorite UFC fighter...

bullseyeguy
04-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Im not trying to correct you, I like Arlovski...Its just that the Ufc seems to only be focused on the LHW, MW and WW divisions. If they really brought in soem good Heavies, I dont think he would last long as the champ...

icephinfan
04-10-2006, 08:27 PM
I'll be close to the front so I'll see all the blood flowing!

Jt0323
04-10-2006, 10:58 PM
That Shane-Vince skit today on raw was gold!

THOMAS_54
04-11-2006, 12:10 AM
That Shane-Vince skit today on raw was gold! That was pretty funny when Vince did the HHH thing:sidelol:.

Prime Time
04-11-2006, 01:03 AM
So why don't Billy Gunn and Jesse James like Triple H?

icephinfan
04-11-2006, 02:08 AM

Finally, something good from them.

King Felix
04-11-2006, 03:39 AM
i havent watched wrestling for long time so i have a question.......do they still have the raw and smackdown rosters or is every1 on both shows?

icephinfan
04-11-2006, 04:10 AM
i havent watched wrestling for long time so i have a question.......do they still have the raw and smackdown rosters or is every1 on both shows?

Raw on Monday Nite
Smackdown on Friday nite

Yep still divided........why I don't know:shakeno:

GRAPEAPE
04-11-2006, 08:56 AM
That Shane-Vince skit today on raw was gold!They are going to get absolutely roasted by the catholic church, ROASTED. I personally thought it was hilarious. making fun of God is something people take very seriously. I can envision a public apology coming out in the next couple weeks.

Any rumors on where they are headed with the Kane line. Is May 19th supposed to be the day he got "burned in the fire".

Shelton Benjiman needs acting lessons BAD, and RVD should go to class with him.

After Last night i think they are going to try and keep Cena a babyface, he was playing to the crowd, and got a good response.

Motion
04-11-2006, 09:46 AM

Couldn't disagree more, I thought it was completely stupid and unnecessary. It wasn't even funny and insulting religion is just plain low. I'm not a religious fanatic by any means but that was just plain dumb and uncalled for.

THOMAS_54
04-11-2006, 09:49 AM
I think May 19th is the day his mask got taken off.

bullseyeguy
04-11-2006, 12:26 PM
Couldn't disagree more, I thought it was completely stupid and unnecessary. It wasn't even funny and insulting religion is just plain low. I'm not a religious fanatic by any means but that was just plain dumb and uncalled for.:yeahthat:

In_Flames
04-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Couldn't disagree more, I thought it was completely stupid and unnecessary. It wasn't even funny and insulting religion is just plain low. I'm not a religious fanatic by any means but that was just plain dumb and uncalled for.

what exactly was said or acted out?:confused:

GRAPEAPE
04-11-2006, 12:33 PM
what exactly was said or acted out?:confused:Vince and Shane were in a church looking for HBK's "tag team partner" (god) Vince drank holy water, recited his own commandments. Asked God to strike him down if he wanted HBK to really win.

In_Flames
04-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Vince and Shane were in a church looking for HBK's "tag team partner" (god) Vince drank holy water, recited his own commandments. Asked God to strike him down if he wanted HBK to really win.

Thanks GrapeApe...I can see where some people may be offended, but It doesn't sound anyworse than that whole Katie Vick necrophilia angle they did with Kane awhile back in the mock funeral home...:rolleyes:

bullseyeguy
04-11-2006, 12:43 PM
I dont think it was all that offensive, as it is TV...I didnt think it was good, or funny either though...It was just ehh for me, I definitely could have done without it..

GRAPEAPE
04-11-2006, 12:43 PM
Thanks GrapeApe...I can see where some people may be offended, but It doesn't sound anyworse than that whole Katie Vick necrophilia angle they did with Kane awhile back in the mock funeral home...:rolleyes:No I agree, but now your talking about religion. People get really angry when you talk about God in a non PC way.

Motion
04-11-2006, 02:05 PM
Only issue I had with it was the spitting holy water all over himself and comparing himself to god and saying he had a better work ethic than him.

In_Flames
04-11-2006, 02:08 PM
Only issue I had with it was the spitting holy water all over himself and comparing himself to god and saying he had a better work ethic than him.

ok yeah, that could definitely piss a few people off...:shakeno:

icephinfan
04-11-2006, 03:48 PM
If you look closely it says Rvd Vs HHH

Oh yeah it is on Mr. Money in the Bank Vs. TRIPLE H

Jt0323
04-11-2006, 03:53 PM
If you look closely it says Rvd Vs HHH

http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/4052/0000ooecwonenightstand23ei.jpg

Oh yeah it is on Mr. Money in the Bank Vs. TRIPLE H
most likely it will be HHH vs RVD but that poster was created by a fan and is not an official one by the WWE

icephinfan
04-11-2006, 04:02 PM
most likely it will be HHH vs RVD but that poster was created by a fan and is not an official one by the WWE

Official WWE O.n.s. poster

Actually it is, WWE sent this to me via e-mail, it is also on another site as well.

icephinfan
04-11-2006, 04:09 PM
It will be good to see the Japanese Buzzsaw again, his family lives a few minutes from me and in his off time he works out at the gym I do. He doesn't talk just goes about his business. It's funny when you get his autograph it's all in Japanese, can't read it for the life you. Glad to see he will be on the Pay-Per-View.

Jt0323
04-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Official WWE O.n.s. poster

Actually it is, WWE sent this to me via e-mail, it is also on another site as well.
http://www.ringsidemayhem.com/news.php?id=post/specials/headlines/146716769.html
UPDATE: THE POSTER IS CREATED BY A FAN AND IS NOT REAL.

icephinfan
04-11-2006, 04:18 PM
http://www.ringsidemayhem.com/news.php?id=post/specials/headlines/146716769.html
UPDATE: THE POSTER IS CREATED BY A FAN AND IS NOT REAL.

Well then the WWE is sending fakes. They usually send me all the info before it is posted anywhere, I recieved this poster a few days ago, just didn't post it.

Who cares anyway the Pay-Per-View will be tight, RVD to win the title in his backyard.Finally, Vince is doing right by him!!!!

Jt0323
04-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Well then the WWE is sending fakes, unless that site is fake.
idk, i find it hard to believe that the WWE will send out a poster of a PPV that is 2 months away. their not that stupid to send it out and give away whats goona happen at backlash. i believe the Great American Bash is before it. Also

another site says
Speaking of the ECW One Night Stand 2, the poster which was reported by me last night is actually not the official ECW One Night Stand 2 poster. It was actually made by a fan for a graphics competition.

i find it hard to belive that that is the real poster, also its too good to be a wwe one, have u seen thier posters? none is that detailed.

Jt0323
04-11-2006, 04:23 PM
yeah RVD earns the title! should be a good ppv!!

Jt0323
04-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Well then the WWE is sending fakes. They usually send me all the info before it is posted anywhere, I recieved this poster a few days ago, just didn't post it.

Who cares anyway the Pay-Per-View will be tight, RVD to win the title in his backyard.Finally, Vince is doing right by him!!!!

i also get email from the WWE and got no email on the poster

icephinfan
04-11-2006, 04:26 PM
idk, i find it hard to believe that the WWE will send out a poster of a PPV that is 2 months away. their not that stupid to send it out and give away whats goona happen at backlash. i believe the Great American Bash is before it. Also

another site says
i find it hard to belive that that is the real poster, also its too good to be a wwe one, have u seen thier posters? none is that detailed.

Well then don't believe it, but there will be more posters out, they always have more than 1 poster, they usually send out promos to get fans input.
Besides we all new the spoilers, c'mon man.

icephinfan
04-11-2006, 04:26 PM
i also get email from the WWE and got no email on the poster

Sorry to hear that.

Jt0323
04-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Well then don't believe it, but there will be more posters out, they always have more than 1 poster, they usually send out promos to get fans input.
Besides we all new the spoilers, c'mon man.

i know the spoilers but im just saying its a fake, every Wrestling site says its a fake...its a good fake tho

Jt0323
04-11-2006, 04:28 PM
Sorry to hear that.
:rolleyes2 let me see the email. take a snapshot of it, i doubt the WWE official email send that to you

icephinfan
04-11-2006, 04:29 PM

another site says

Plus, we new Cena was going to have the belt at Backlash, the poster was released for the triple threat.
Granted, there are alot of people trying to send out fake spoilers, which sound stupid. They usually post on sites that will acept that, stay away from those.

Jt0323
04-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Plus, we new Cena was going to have the belt at Backlash, the poster was released for the triple threat.
Granted, there are alot of people trying to send out fake spoilers, which sound stupid. They usually post on sites that will acept that, stay away from those.
if Cena went to ECW one night stand he would get killed, the fans would have a field day with him:lol:

icephinfan
04-11-2006, 04:33 PM
:rolleyes2 let me see the email. take a snapshot of it, i doubt the WWE official email send that to you

Whatever, man. They send me all kinds of info, for that matter I have other sites sending things as well, TNA you have to really watch though.
But, if you doubt it than doubt it, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. If it is fake than oh well. Like I said if you read the posts they send out promo's.
Do you have insider info?

icephinfan
04-11-2006, 04:34 PM
if Cena went to ECW one night stand he would get killed, the fans would have a field day with him:lol:

Then let him have the title defense.:D I just hope that they don't edit the bad words and all like the first one.

Jt0323
04-11-2006, 04:34 PM
Whatever, man. They send me all kinds of info, for that matter I have other sites sending things as well, TNA you have to really watch though.
But, if you doubt it than doubt it, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. If it is fake than oh well. Like I said if you read the posts they send out promo's.
Do you have insider info?

they send me info to yet i did not get that, can u take a snapshot of the email, cause i would like to see if it was the WWE who sent that.

Prime Time
04-11-2006, 04:35 PM
So noone answers my question...

icephinfan
04-11-2006, 04:37 PM
So noone answers my question...

It was answered, go back a few post JT told you.

icephinfan
04-11-2006, 04:38 PM
HHH kept them down. HHH said bad things about them. They said that HHH did not want them to be bigger than him.

Billy Gunn really went off on Triple H on wrestle talk, big time!!!

Jt0323
04-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Billy Gunn really went off on Triple H on wrestle talk, big time!!!
you saw that too. :lol: Road Dogg did not saw much bud said stuff but Billy went at him

icephinfan
04-11-2006, 04:42 PM
This is for all of you NWA/TNA fans: This is a few days old but still enjoy,

Samoa Joe is X-division champion again, having defeated Christopher Daniel with a top rope muscle buster. The match went about 13 minutes.

- Sting did a promo and said he will announce his team for Lockdown later on the show.

- AMW vs Team 3D featured a Gail Kim/Jackie Gayda catfight. Team Canada interfered and tried to put Brother Devon through a table, but Spike Dudley made his TNA debut and saved Devon. Ray, Devon and Spike then hit a 3D on A1. The match ended in a no contest.

- Sting vs Eric Young. Sting took a hard bump against the guard rail, and he did plancha dive out of the ring onto Alex Shelley and Young. Sting defeated Eric Young The match was around 8 minutes long. Sting took a hard bump against the guardrail, and he did plancha dive out of the ring onto Alex Shelley and Eric Young. Sting won with a Scorpion Deathlock. Shelley attacked Sting after the match, but Shelley got put into the Scorpion Deathlock. Jarrett then came out and tried to hit Sting with a guitar, Sting used his bat to block the guitar shot. AMW then came out, followed by Scott Steiner and they beat up Sting. AJ Styles, Rhino and Ron Killings came out for the save, and they will be Sting's partners at Lockdown.

Impact Spoilers for the April 20th episode

- Christian Cage cut a promo on Abyss to start the show. James Mitchell inturrupted Christian via the videoscreen, and distracted Christian so that Abyss could attack him. Abyss hit the Black Hole Slam on Cage and then he grabbed his chains and started to choke him. Abyss then picked up the title and held it in Christian's face, and Abyss' music hit.

- AJ Styles, Rhino & Ron "The Truth" Killings defeated The Diamonds In The Rough when Truth hit the Axe Kick on Skipper. It went 6 minutes and was not a very good match at all.

- Referee Marc Johnson went up to Zbyszko backstage and said that Raven mailed him something and he handed it to Larry.

- Team Canada defeated Team USA (Sonjay Dutt, Alex Shelley, Jay Lethal, Chris Sabin), it was a regular match, it is not apart of the World X Cup, at least according to David Penzer. Alex Shelley refused to tag in throughout the match, but then when they didn't tag him in he said "Why didn't you tag me in?" A1 pinned Jay Lethal when Lethal miscommunicated with Shelley.

- Jeff Jarrett & AMW vs. Team 3D & Spike is going on right now. Jarrett's team won when Jarrett hit the stroke on Spike. Sting and his team then came out and saved Team 3D from a beat down to end the show

icephinfan
04-11-2006, 04:43 PM
you saw that too. :lol: Road Dogg did not saw much bud said stuff but Billy went at him

That is a hatred that will not cease!!

Jt0323
04-12-2006, 04:29 PM
Randy Orton is in some deep ****

Randy Orton's suspension is actually an indefinite suspension, and there is the possibility that he may not be brought back at all. It's not likely that Randy Orton will be fired as WWE want to retain him for the sole purpose of keeping him away from TNA, and thus WWE plan on keeping him under contract until it expires. However, they will pay him the smallest amount of money possible in the meantime. Also, there are some people in WWE who believe that Orton could benefit from some professional counseling.

THOMAS_54
04-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Randy Orton is in some deep **** It's sad to see such a young and talented wrestler have these problems. Hopefully this gets settled out and everything will be fine with Randy Orton.

Prime Time
04-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Oh sorry...:lol: Thanks...

Fin Fan in Cali
04-12-2006, 08:01 PM
Randy Orton is in some deep ****Jt do you like Bill Goldberg? He has been into our shop several times. He has got a Gym down by the beach here in Oceanside. He is doing movies and Tv now. No more wrestling. Very cool guy.:wink:

Jt0323
04-12-2006, 08:04 PM
Jt do you like Bill Goldberg? He has been into our shop several times. He has got a Gym down by the beach here in Oceanside. He is doing movies and Tv now. No more wrestling. Very cool guy.:wink:
yeah i liked him when he was in the WWE. It was classic when he came face to face with Gillberg! I saw him on Joe's vs Pros the other day.

bullseyeguy
04-12-2006, 08:08 PM
Bill Goldberg is an *******....He has a pretty high image of himself for someone who couldnt wrestle his was out of a wet paper bag....

wazzy
04-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Bill Goldberg is an *******....He has a pretty high image of himself for someone who couldnt wrestle his was out of a wet paper bag....

He was a bad wrestler! His whole streak he just dominated wrestlers(WCW) and he made his mark with his power. I think as soon as they tried to get him to wrestle an actual match it got boring(WWE). When they brought back his animal image by dominating people like he did in WCW it was alright!

The Rev
04-12-2006, 08:13 PM
"Ladies and Gentelman, boys and girls, children of all ages, Degeneration X proudly brings to you its Tag Team Champions of the World! The Road Dogg, Jesse James, the Bad A**, Billy Gunn, The New Age Outlaws."

Jt: Did I read right when you mentiond Billy Gunn and the Road Dogg? I haven't watched in soooo long. Give me the scoop on them please.

Grapeape: I didn't like the whole Vince drinking the holy water. Not PC at all. But then again, when has he ever been.:shakeno:

Fin Fan in Cali
04-12-2006, 08:14 PM
Bill Goldberg is an *******....He has a pretty high image of himself for someone who couldnt wrestle his was out of a wet paper bag....Fartherest from the truth. He is a down to earth guy.:wink: He lives up in Fallbrook by my Nephew.

bullseyeguy
04-12-2006, 08:17 PM
Fartherest from the truth. He is a down to earth guy.:wink: He lives up in Fallbrook by my Nephew.I dont know him personally, so I could be wrong...Based on how he acted backstage, and with management when he was a wrestler, though, he was a jerk....

bullseyeguy
04-12-2006, 08:19 PM
He was a bad wrestler! His whole streak he just dominated wrestlers(WCW) and he made his mark with his power. I think as soon as they tried to get him to wrestle an actual match it got boring(WWE). When they brought back his animal image by dominating people like he did in WCW it was alright!I loved watching him in WCW. He was fun for what he was, a novelty...Sooner or later in the wrestling business, you have to actually wrestle a match. The problem with him was, he didnt realize he sucked at it...Ill never forget his WM match against Lesnar, they booed them both so bad, it was actually kind of sad....

Fin Fan in Cali
04-12-2006, 08:22 PM
I dont know him personally, so I could be wrong...Based on how he acted backstage, and with management when he was a wrestler, though, he was a jerk....He left because he got tired of what Vince and Co. wanted him to do, he said it got to the point where he just got tired of it. I tell you what the boys in the front of my store say his wife is a hottie!:wink:

wazzy
04-12-2006, 08:28 PM
I loved watching him in WCW. He was fun for what he was, a novelty...Sooner or later in the wrestling business, you have to actually wrestle a match. The problem with him was, he didnt realize he sucked at it...Ill never forget his WM match against Lesnar, they booed them both so bad, it was actually kind of sad....

Ya but any real wrestling fan knew that match was going to be horrible because Lesnar needs a really good wrestler(Ex, Angle) to have a good match. Well Goldberg just sucks at wrestling so it was destined to fail!

Jt0323
04-12-2006, 08:59 PM
"Ladies and Gentelman, boys and girls, children of all ages, Degeneration X proudly brings to you its Tag Team Champions of the World! The Road Dogg, Jesse James, the Bad A**, Billy Gunn, The New Age Outlaws."

Jt: Did I read right when you mentiond Billy Gunn and the Road Dogg? I haven't watched in soooo long. Give me the scoop on them please.

Grapeape: I didn't like the whole Vince drinking the holy water. Not PC at all. But then again, when has he ever been.:shakeno:
they are both in TNA which can be seen thrusdays 11pm on Spike TV

wazzy
04-12-2006, 09:15 PM
they are both in TNA which can be seen thrusdays 11pm on Spike TV

I hope TNA starts getting good ratings so it forces WWE to step up there game! I don't even really watch wrestling ever now its just disappointing to me! I watch older tapes when I want to see wrestling the new stuff just kills me! Used to be a big fan growing up!

wpgfishfan
04-12-2006, 09:30 PM
He left because he got tired of what Vince and Co. wanted him to do, he said it got to the point where he just got tired of it. I tell you what the boys in the front of my store say his wife is a hottie!:wink:

Ever since he knocked out Hart I was :tantrum: at him