PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good real world trade? Warning! Madden Warning!

AquaInferno
04-04-2006, 12:41 AM
I made this trade in a Madden franchise league with someone just now, here are the trade details:

Raiders Get

Madison - CB 90
Boston - WR 85
Spragan - LOLB 80

Dolphins Get

Porter - WR 89
Standford Routt - CB 74
1st Rd Pick.

Granted the season hasn't started I will take a first round pick whenever I can get one! Just wondering who would like something like this and who wouldn't. Sure would be nice to have Chambers, Porter, Booker. I only took Routt because he's fast and young.

newlownorder
04-04-2006, 12:43 AM
Ummm shouldn't this be in the video game section?? and no we would be ripping them off with that trade.

banzaitrey
04-04-2006, 01:12 AM
At first glance it looks like a great trade and it still is a steal but you can see from the Raiders standpoint why they made it...Is it the #7 overall pick? If so then I think that you clearly got the better end but if its a later one then it can be a little closer of a trade...Madison in Madden is a 90 and Boston an 85...In real life they may not be up to that but they will play well in Madden...It all depends on who you could select with the 1st round pick...Ps what league is it...I have been looking for a good Madden Franchise League for a while now

outlawd2u
04-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Man, it was a pretty good trade in our league as long as you're still playing with us NEXT season!!! This trade actually really hurts you for this year, cuz on Madden Porter isn't really any better than Boston, and Madison is WAAAAAAAAY better than Routt, but this trade is only good for you for one reason......... The league commish will be using the NCAA 06 Draft class for our draft in the offseason which means if the guy you traded with sucks, you could end up with a GREAT pick!!! Imagine being able to get Vince Young(who WILL be an Awesome Madden player), Or Matt Lienart, or Cutler, Maybe even Bush if you wanted to go that Route. Plus there will be some superstar Defensive players available as well. So as far as RIGHT NOW/This year goes it's a bad trade, but for the future it is AWESOME!!!

AquaInferno
04-04-2006, 11:39 AM
Man, it was a pretty good trade in our league as long as you're still playing with us NEXT season!!! This trade actually really hurts you for this year, cuz on Madden Porter isn't really any better than Boston, and Madison is WAAAAAAAAY better than Routt, but this trade is only good for you for one reason......... The league commish will be using the NCAA 06 Draft class for our draft in the offseason which means if the guy you traded with sucks, you could end up with a GREAT pick!!! Imagine being able to get Vince Young(who WILL be an Awesome Madden player), Or Matt Lienart, or Cutler, Maybe even Bush if you wanted to go that Route. Plus there will be some superstar Defensive players available as well. So as far as RIGHT NOW/This year goes it's a bad trade, but for the future it is AWESOME!!!

I plan on playing multiple seasons, I'm hopin I can be the Phins in 07 as well, kinda reserve it, I can handle 1 game a week no matter how busy I get. But Madison was traded for Porter initially, then he wanted a WR, I actually offered Booker but he wanted Boston, Boston slipped my mind because he's always hurt and untradable. So I lucked out there cause I like Booker way more than Boston. Also I tear **** up in Madden with Porter, I knew what I was doin, I like Porter in Madden. To get rid of Boston I wanted a fast CB and a draft pick, he was only gonna gimme a 2nd, so I tried tossin in Seau, but he said Donnie. I just need to somehow acquire a decent CB to replace Sam Madison and I'll be fine.

305TillIDie
04-04-2006, 11:55 AM
I plan on playing multiple seasons, I'm hopin I can be the Phins in 07 as well, kinda reserve it, I can handle 1 game a week no matter how busy I get. But Madison was traded for Porter initially, then he wanted a WR, I actually offered Booker but he wanted Boston, Boston slipped my mind because he's always hurt and untradable. So I lucked out there cause I like Booker way more than Boston. Also I tear **** up in Madden with Porter, I knew what I was doin, I like Porter in Madden. To get rid of Boston I wanted a fast CB and a draft pick, he was only gonna gimme a 2nd, so I tried tossin in Seau, but he said Donnie. I just need to somehow acquire a decent CB to replace Sam Madison and I'll be fine.

thats a good trade.. you got the better deal out of it ..your getting younger and cutting some high salary.. i do the same on madden..i try to get younger and faster in the draft and free agency...boston is hurt alot on madden(i think his injury starts at only 45) and sam is getting up there in age.. great moves.