PDA

View Full Version : Can't Wait For Madden 2007!!!

gunnakillbrady
04-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Please keep gaming threads in the gaming forum.

Gettn that XBOX 360 Culpepper to chambers wit Ronnie runnin behind that improved line fins are gunna be McNasty

motioncityhifi
04-06-2006, 09:12 AM
i hope its alot better than madden 06...

gunnakillbrady
04-06-2006, 09:13 AM
they improve every year I just can't wait to play wit the fins

Scrap
04-06-2006, 09:13 AM
When's it coming out ? I hope they still have the option of turning of passing cones. That cone thing sucks.

gunnakillbrady
04-06-2006, 09:14 AM
mid July/early august usually

Se7eN
04-06-2006, 09:15 AM
any1 know whos on the cover

gunnakillbrady
04-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Im pretty sure Clinton Portis which means he should be gettn injured soon

BennyVW
04-06-2006, 09:18 AM
I update my roster every three days manualy...Culpepper is NASTY!!!!!!

Se7eN
04-06-2006, 09:19 AM
thats yag what are they gonna have clinton portis dressed up like one of his characters i think they should have rothelisberger he just won the superbowl and doesnt dress up like a yag everytime he does a interview

Scrap
04-06-2006, 09:19 AM
I update my roster every three days manualy That a pain in the butt.....I do the same thing about once every 2 weeks.

Motion
04-06-2006, 09:23 AM
thats yag what are they gonna have clinton portis dressed up like one of his characters i think they should have rothelisberger he just won the superbowl and doesnt dress up like a yag everytime he does a interview

I agree, I'd love to see him get the curse.

finfan32
04-06-2006, 09:24 AM
I update my roster every three days manualy...Culpepper is NASTY!!!!!!

just got xbox 360, and i wanna know how you update things, note: the grpahics are awesome, but since it was the first game for 360, the gameplay sucks, dont expect much.

BennyVW
04-06-2006, 09:27 AM
That a pain in the butt.....I do the same thing about once every 2 weeks.

I broke my jaw so its wired shut. 3 1/2 weeks so far...SO all i do is play games and get drunk.....Gives me plenty-o-time.

MarinoForPres
04-06-2006, 09:27 AM
i cant wait

gunnakillbrady
04-06-2006, 09:28 AM
just got xbox 360, and i wanna know how you update things, note: the grpahics are awesome, but since it was the first game for 360, the gameplay sucks, dont expect much.

That's why I can't wait for 07 mannnnn it's gunna be insanity i might not leave the house for a week screw work it'll be a Madden holiday week or at least long weekend

finfan32
04-06-2006, 09:29 AM
That's why I can't wait for 07 mannnnn it's gunna be insanity i might not leave the house for a week screw work it'll be a Madden holiday week or at least long weekend

how do you update your teams on madden?????

hotrod43
04-06-2006, 09:29 AM
That a pain in the butt.....I do the same thing about once every 2 weeks.

I found that if you update a downloaded roster, you can't start a franchise w/ it (that's a built-in feature). If you want to have a very updated roster, (meaning one that includes EVERY transaction), you have to start a franchise and control every team, like what I'm doing. EA sports hasn't done any updating of rosters in a long time and they can't tell me if or when they ever will for Madden '06.

Lester
04-06-2006, 09:31 AM
I have 04 and traded for culpepper, and I created Ronnie Brown. Problem is Culpepper seems to throw twice as many interceptions as the other qbs I have had. I know its just a game, but it drives me crazy, although I do throw at least 2 long tds a game as well.

Its weird I have twice the talent now, but I still win about the same ammount. Something to think about, more talent doesn't always translate to more wins. It reminds me of Shula's last year or so.

L-TrainDolFan
04-06-2006, 09:33 AM
:sidelol: Man i hope they put Tom Brady on the madden cover....the cruse is still alive

gunnakillbrady
04-06-2006, 09:36 AM
:sidelol: Man i hope they put Tom Brady on the madden cover....the cruse is still alive

That would be SWEET

gunnakillbrady
04-06-2006, 09:36 AM
Why not just put the patriots logo on the cover!

PhinzN703
04-06-2006, 09:39 AM
I have 04 and traded for culpepper, and I created Ronnie Brown. Problem is Culpepper seems to throw twice as many interceptions as the other qbs I have had. I know its just a game, but it drives me crazy, although I do throw at least 2 long tds a game as well.

Its weird I have twice the talent now, but I still win about the same ammount. Something to think about, more talent doesn't always translate to more wins. It reminds me of Shula's last year or so.

I traded for him also, but he threw 39 TDs and 5 INTs all year. I threw for 4,600 yards and had a rating of 122.

Maybe you just stink at Madden :D

PhinzN703
04-06-2006, 09:41 AM

I think that's a local thing. I was in Springfield Mall last week and saw Portis on the cover of 2007, but it was clearly a Photoshop job. Wasn't the authentic cover, obviously.

D.C. is 10 minutes away from me. Help me get to Miami, quick!

Miamibyrd_24
04-06-2006, 09:41 AM
They have to improve the franchise and the drills, bcs they are getting a little old.

BBsuck
04-06-2006, 09:43 AM

Ditto, I was let down as well, same old Madden, nothing new ...can't wait for espn 2k6, 2k7 ?? if it even comes out.:confused: .. I love the 2k series much better than the Madden as of late.To bad they did away with 2K last year, oh well:dolphins:

gunnakillbrady
04-06-2006, 09:44 AM
I think that's a local thing. I was in Springfield Mall last week and saw Portis on the cover of 2007, but it was clearly a Photoshop job. Wasn't the authentic cover, obviously.

D.C. is 10 minutes away from me. Help me get to Miami, quick!

I live in Burke man lemme tell ya EXCITING TOWN (extreme sarcasm)

gunnakillbrady
04-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Ditto, I was let down as well, same old Madden, nothing new ...can't wait for espn 2k6, 2k7 ?? if it even comes out.:confused: .. I love the 2k series much better than the Madden as of late.To bad they did away with 2K last year, oh well:dolphins:

EA Sports bought the rights to NFL games.....there will never be a 2kanything

Se7eN
04-06-2006, 09:47 AM

2k baseball no 2k football for the next someodd years but im pretty sure EA will just keep buying out the rights

Ruderic
04-06-2006, 09:52 AM

You can't play him the same way you might be used to playing with Feeley. He has a much stronger arm but his accuracy isn't the very best. Try some out patters with the TE and some deep passes.

gunnakillbrady
04-06-2006, 09:54 AM
quick slants work well too especially if you're lettn David Boston play

ShermanMerman
04-06-2006, 10:13 AM

They purchased the rights for a couple years, its not indefinately. There will be other game sbut i cant remember if they bought it for 3 yrs or 5 but i know they didnt purchase it forever

gunnakillbrady
04-06-2006, 10:16 AM
They purchased the rights for a couple years, its not indefinately. There will be other game sbut i cant remember if they bought it for 3 yrs or 5 but i know they didnt purchase it forever

True but we'll see if they ever give those rights up I dont see them not buyn em again and again and again

TPA_Finz
04-06-2006, 10:16 AM
Not just Ronnie let's not forget Ricky!

gunnakillbrady
04-06-2006, 10:19 AM
True True.....if he gets his appeal straightened out otherwise before the game comes out he'll be taken out like they put Will Poole on IR last year and you couldn't play wit him which i'm also excited about

SweetLou
04-06-2006, 10:20 AM
Does anyone else find it funny that they gave Gus more accuracy points than Daunte?! I've thrown more interceptions with Daunte than Gus, but I've also thrown some deep bombs that Gus never had the arm strength to deliver. Man I hope his accuracy improves.

Lester
04-06-2006, 10:22 AM
thanks for the tips guys. Throwing over the middle was just killing me. Is dante better throwing in the pocket or on the run?

gunnakillbrady
04-06-2006, 10:24 AM
thanks for the tips guys. Throwing over the middle was just killing me. Is dante better throwing in the pocket or on the run?

Throw form the pocket he's a gunslinger who can shed tacklers, if on the run which he can throw, make sure your receiver is OPEN or goin deep

Motion
04-06-2006, 11:55 AM

10 Years

UCFinfan86
04-06-2006, 12:56 PM
I found that if you update a downloaded roster, you can't start a franchise w/ it (that's a built-in feature). If you want to have a very updated roster, (meaning one that includes EVERY transaction), you have to start a franchise and control every team, like what I'm doing. EA sports hasn't done any updating of rosters in a long time and they can't tell me if or when they ever will for Madden '06.

i do it a much easier way. Just on the main screen go to rosters and edit all the rosters and then make sure that the roster is loaded when you start a franchise and it uses the roster. If you log on though and your roster wans't loaded from your memory card then you will get the default one.

gunnakillbrady
04-06-2006, 12:59 PM
wat happened to Gadsden anyway???

Dolfan11
04-06-2006, 03:21 PM

Where would you get that a player who barely cracks the top ten in RB's will be on the cover of Madden?

gunnakillbrady
04-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Where would you get that a player who barely cracks the top ten in RB's will be on the cover of Madden?

Well I saw him on a poster advertising it but like someone already said it may have just been a local thing here in DC

Dolfan11
04-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Well I saw him on a poster advertising it but like someone already said it may have just been a local thing here in DC

Probably just a local thing then. But then again, maybe not. If he is, I have no problem. I'm a U fan and I think Portis is great, but to be picked over LT or Edge as the cover if it were only going to be RB's, would baffle me.

Dors156
04-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Please keep gaming threads in the gaming forum.

Gettn that XBOX 360 Culpepper to chambers wit Ronnie runnin behind that improved line fins are gunna be McNasty

same here.i just hope no fin is on the cover:wink:

Mike13
04-08-2006, 10:39 PM
They have to improve the franchise and the drills, bcs they are getting a little old.

I agree with you on this completely, more drills and a deeper franchise mode is something I have wanted for awhile.

Phins28
04-09-2006, 11:07 AM
10 Years

no, it's five years.

aboome
04-09-2006, 04:16 PM
i bet that we will know who will be on the cover sometime around the draft because last year it was around that time that they announce that Mcnabb was going to be on the cover

gunnakillbrady
04-10-2006, 08:22 AM
i bet that we will know who will be on the cover sometime around the draft because last year it was around that time that they announce that Mcnabb was going to be on the cover

Please be tom brady so his *** gets cursed