PDA

View Full Version : OK, I Have A Question?

Agent51
04-07-2006, 02:11 AM
So I'm flippin' through the channels and I see "Dr. 90210" and he says "she wants a breast augmentaion" and it cuts to what APPEARED to be an ugly skinny girl with VERY small boobs standing there, only they aren't censored, and I'm like "WTF?!?, how are they not censored?" So then the doctor proceeds to explain that "she" is actually a "he". So I'm like "OH, OK, that makes sense, now I get why it wasn't censored"

Then I get to thinking. Why can they show a man's nipples, even though this "guy" looked as if he already had A-cups, hence fooling me into thinking the TV censors screwed up, but they can't show a woman's nipples even if she is flat chested? I mean, the guy already had what looked like TINY breasts, and there are women who have less than that, yet their nipples are censored and the man's, who has BIGGER breasts, aren't?

Then it got more ridiculous. So the he/she thing went into surgery and they show the doc cutting him open and all that, still completely uncensored, nipple and all. Then the doctor puts in this balloon thing to stretch the skin and muscle I guess, and he inflates it and the guys breast goes up and takes the shape of a full woman's breast, then all the sudden the nipple is censored! Now just 1 minute ago it wasn't when the breast was "flat" but the second it was inflated the nipple is suddenly censored. Then afterwards they showed a before/after picture and in the before picture there was the he/she thing standing there with tiny little breasts completely uncensored, nipples and all, and on the right there was the after shot with the new C-cups and the nipple was all blurred out.

My question? WHY? Why is it ok for A man's, even if he has man boobs, nipple to be shown on TV but not a woman's even if she is completely flat-chested but then when the man gets breast implant suddenly the nipple can't be shown anymore :confused: . I just don't get it. I mean, a chick's nipple's can't be shown PERIOD, whether she has a completely flat chest or huge double-ds, but a man's nipples can be shown, even if he has huge man boobs, but then the second the man gets official breast implants suddenly his nipples need to be censored too?

All jokes aside, because I know there were tons of setups for jokes/cracks in there, why is it like that?

In_Flames
04-07-2006, 02:16 AM
the more important question here is...why in the hell do men have nipples in the first place...:confused:

darkmistress
04-07-2006, 02:16 AM
you're right... men should wear bras too :yes:

In_Flames
04-07-2006, 02:18 AM

speaking of the Bro, could you please unhook me DM??:wink:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/04/doorma1-1.jpg

Agent51
04-07-2006, 02:19 AM
http://www.berrysmediahut.com/seinfeld/images/doorma1.jpg

That was such a funny Seinfeld episode

unifiedtheory
04-07-2006, 02:35 AM

We're gonna call it the Man-ssiere.

PeytonsForehead
04-07-2006, 03:03 AM
We're gonna call it the Man-ssiere.

How about a bro? :lol:

Buddwalk
04-07-2006, 03:09 AM
the more important question here is...why in the hell do men have nipples in the first place...:confused:

:yeahthat:

One of lifes many mysterys :yes:

Alex44
04-07-2006, 03:10 AM
Perhaps the first breast they showed was the mans, then they had a stunt double woman for the larger breast scence, and then the censor because it WASNT a mans nipple anymore

Mindwarp
04-07-2006, 07:37 AM
While female breast are not a sexual organ, the way our soscity views them has became a representation of a sexual desire. Knowing that that it is a woman's breast no matter how flat chested or busty she is, will trigger a Cave-Man like effect on most men, it is cencord. Women do not act this way towards a man's breast thats why the man's nipple was not cencord. Once the Man had more of a woman's Breast it would be cencord for this same reason.

It is our own fault for taking a source of nurtiment for our offsprings and making it a represntation of a sexual desire.

Spray Mucus
04-07-2006, 12:45 PM
While female breast are not a sexual organ, the way our soscity views them has became a representation of a sexual desire. Knowing that that it is a woman's breast no matter how flat chested or busty she is, will trigger a Cave-Man like effect on most men, it is cencord. Women do not act this way towards a man's breast thats why the man's nipple was not cencord. Once the Man had more of a woman's Breast it would be cencord for this same reason.

It is our own fault for taking a source of nurtiment for our offsprings and making it a represntation of a sexual desire.

I have a co-worker who is from Europe and he gets so ticked off at this countries cencorship. He laughs at the fact they will blur a womens breast shown in a natural or medical way, (much like on a show like Doc 90210) but we can see peoples heads getting blown off with a sawed off shot gun on network tv. I think he makes a great point.

The sad thing is your right, we have become so uptight with nudity in this country, we feel the need to hide it, even though it's as natural as anything we do on a day to day basis.

Roman529
04-07-2006, 02:40 PM
I say show it all. :cpatch:

HelenaBucket
04-07-2006, 06:04 PM

Human nipples appear in the third or fourth week of development, well before the sex characteristics. (The sex hormones start to assert themselves at seven weeks.) As many as seven pairs of nipples are arranged along either side of a "milk line," a ridge of skin that runs from the upper chest to the navel.

There's your biology lesson for the day. And yeah, we're way too uptight about nudity in the U.S. so I'm baring my breasts in protest.

HysterikiLL
04-07-2006, 06:22 PM
Give society 20 more years and we'll all be having sex in restaurants.

EDIT: Not all of us....you know what I mean..:foundout:

NaboCane
04-07-2006, 06:22 PM
Human nipples appear in the third or fourth week of development, well before the sex characteristics. (The sex hormones start to assert themselves at seven weeks.) As many as seven pairs of nipples are arranged along either side of a "milk line," a ridge of skin that runs from the upper chest to the navel.

There's your biology lesson for the day. And yeah, we're way too uptight about nudity in the U.S. so I'm baring my breasts in protest.

This thread is useless without pictures.

love you wharf...

:tongue:

NaboCane
04-07-2006, 06:24 PM
So I'm flippin' through the channels and I see "Dr. 90210" and he says "she wants a breast augmentaion" and it cuts to what APPEARED to be an ugly skinny girl with VERY small boobs standing there, only they aren't censored, and I'm like "WTF?!?, how are they not censored?" So then the doctor proceeds to explain that "she" is actually a "he". So I'm like "OH, OK, that makes sense, now I get why it wasn't censored"

Then I get to thinking. Why can they show a man's nipples, even though this "guy" looked as if he already had A-cups, hence fooling me into thinking the TV censors screwed up, but they can't show a woman's nipples even if she is flat chested? I mean, the guy already had what looked like TINY breasts, and there are women who have less than that, yet their nipples are censored and the man's, who has BIGGER breasts, aren't?

Then it got more ridiculous. So the he/she thing went into surgery and they show the doc cutting him open and all that, still completely uncensored, nipple and all. Then the doctor puts in this balloon thing to stretch the skin and muscle I guess, and he inflates it and the guys breast goes up and takes the shape of a full woman's breast, then all the sudden the nipple is censored! Now just 1 minute ago it wasn't when the breast was "flat" but the second it was inflated the nipple is suddenly censored. Then afterwards they showed a before/after picture and in the before picture there was the he/she thing standing there with tiny little breasts completely uncensored, nipples and all, and on the right there was the after shot with the new C-cups and the nipple was all blurred out.

My question? WHY? Why is it ok for A man's, even if he has man boobs, nipple to be shown on TV but not a woman's even if she is completely flat-chested but then when the man gets breast implant suddenly the nipple can't be shown anymore :confused: . I just don't get it. I mean, a chick's nipple's can't be shown PERIOD, whether she has a completely flat chest or huge double-ds, but a man's nipples can be shown, even if he has huge man boobs, but then the second the man gets official breast implants suddenly his nipples need to be censored too?

All jokes aside, because I know there were tons of setups for jokes/cracks in there, why is it like that?

This country needs an enema.

I suggest we insert it in George Bush

WharfRat
04-07-2006, 07:02 PM
This thread is useless without pictures.

love you wharf...

:tongue:

Pictures? Who needs pictures when I have the real thing(s) sitting right in front of me?

Eat your heart out! :evil:

HysterikiLL
04-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Pictures? Who needs pictures when I have the real thing(s) sitting right in front of me?

Eat your heart out! :evil:

:tantrum:

WharfRat
04-07-2006, 07:19 PM
:tantrum:

:chuckle:

Majpain
04-08-2006, 12:13 AM
http://www.berrysmediahut.com/seinfeld/images/doorma1.jpg

:lol: memories.