PDA

View Full Version : Is it safe to say we'll be going 'offense' with the draft?

foozool13
04-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Draft forum, please.

It seems like with all of the additions foir defense (mainly the secondary ...which is looking better every day might i add) and it seems very likely that Lavar will be signing with us. I think its safe to say we'll be looking to step up the offense with the draft. We'll probably go with a WR with our first and looks like O-Line in the third. Any thoughts??

XXXSURTAINXXX
04-07-2006, 04:49 PM
LOL I bet you any money Saban goes DB.

twg76
04-07-2006, 04:50 PM
I don't think Lavar will sign with Miami. But if he does, then there will be quite a few offensive players drafted this year.

Without Arrington, Miami will take an LB with the first pick.

Prime
04-07-2006, 04:54 PM
It's safe to say that we will be drafting defense, not offense. The only position that on offense that I think has value @ 16 for us is WR. Both Jackson and Holmes might be there and just because we signed some decent DB's doesn't mean we won't draft a stud DB in the first. Drafting a LB like Greenway or Lawson is also a possiblity.

BennyVW
04-07-2006, 04:55 PM
no not at all.. the offense is young while the defense is old using stop-gap players...i expect mostly defense this year...

Marino2234
04-07-2006, 04:57 PM
I hope we get Lawson or Greenway, i think we have enough young talent for Corners(Poole, Daniels, Allen) to be good enough, i young LB to team with Chowder would be perfect. a S wouldnt be that bad either i feel like we need a difference maker back there.

BIGRED11
04-07-2006, 05:13 PM
I hope we get Lawson or Greenway, i think we have enough young talent for Corners(Poole, Daniels, Allen) to be good enough, i young LB to team with Chowder would be perfect. a S wouldnt be that bad either i feel like we need a difference maker back there.cRowder not chowder :D

BIGRED11
04-07-2006, 05:15 PM
i would really like to see us draft chad jackson that guy is gonna be awsome he has really good feet on the sidline and goes over the middle like a beast

motioncityhifi
04-07-2006, 06:38 PM
it all depends who is there. if holmes or jackson is there i think saban may pull the trigger on one. if not i see saban taking a DB or LB.