PDA

View Full Version : For the married members

ponchovilla
04-08-2006, 03:33 PM
This is for all the married memebers out there. Has your wife every complained about you lack of skills at washing cloths. Master this trick and laugh when her jaw drops.

http://www.howtofoldashirt.net/

NJFINSFAN1
04-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Hell, I do all the wash already!

In_Flames
04-08-2006, 03:47 PM
ahhh, seems way too complicated..I'll stick with my ball up and throw in the drawer technique...wrinkles just give the clothes some character...:D

also if you just continue to do the clothes badly, the wife will eventually realize your incompetence, get pissed off, and just do them herself...:wink:

FinFan72
04-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Hell, I do all the wash already!
Same here :tantrum:

ahhh, seems way too complicated..I'll stick with my ball up and throw in the drawer technique...wrinkles just give the clothes some character...:D

also if you just continue to do the clothes badly, the wife will eventually realize your incompetence, get pissed off, and just do them herself...:wink:
Tried it, it dont work with my wife cause she'll just do the same thing :lol:

FinFan72
04-08-2006, 04:06 PM
This is for all the married memebers out there. Has your wife every complained about you lack of skills at washing cloths. Master this trick and laugh when her jaw drops.

http://www.howtofoldashirt.net/
thats pretty cool i'm gonna have to try it

Ohio Fanatic
04-08-2006, 04:16 PM
that was cool, can't wait to try it

PassRush
04-08-2006, 04:40 PM
I am never getting married.

HysterikiLL
04-08-2006, 11:54 PM
They actually made a website about that?? :hmmm:

ponchovilla
04-09-2006, 01:38 AM
They actually made a website about that?? :hmmm:

Got to love Japanese people.

Coral Reefer
04-09-2006, 01:41 AM
I am never getting married.

Were all going to hold you to that promise........

Then all us married guys can live vicariously through you!

Gonzo
04-09-2006, 01:51 AM
My girlfriend (and it will stay that way for a long time, mutually decided :yes: ) never does my laundry. Not because she refuses to or screws it up, but because she does about 10 different loads. I do at most two. Considering I don't do my laundry until I am on my last pair of socks usually, I can't sit around and wait for so many loads.

load:chuckle:

don't ever fold either.