PDA

View Full Version : Gamefly

finsrule84
04-08-2006, 06:41 PM
does anyone here use gamefly? i just saw they are selling pre-owned Call of Duty 2 for only $40 (other sites are selling pre-owned copies of COD 2 for $55). i want to buy it, but i've never used gamefly before and i don't know how good their service is. i don't want to pay 40 bucks and get a crappy copy of the game. also, i want to know about how long will it take to get the game if i live in Fl. thanks guys.

Buddwalk
04-08-2006, 06:45 PM
does anyone here use gamefly? i just saw they are selling pre-owned Call of Duty 2 for only $40 (other sites are selling pre-owned copies of COD 2 for $55). i want to buy it, but i've never used gamefly before and i don't know how good their service is. i don't want to pay 40 bucks and get a crappy copy of the game. also, i want to know about how long will it take to get the game if i live in Fl. thanks guys.

It would take about 3-5 days for it to get there...honestly you figure its the copy every single person is renting, rubbing there greasy fingers and putting dog hair on the disc :chuckle:

finsrule84
04-08-2006, 06:48 PM
yeah that's why i'm asking if anyone has bought any pre-owned games for gamefly. hopefully they at least clean it before shipping it to me.

dQbell
04-08-2006, 11:34 PM
Here's what you could do. Create a gamefly account for free. Put the game in your Q and when you get it, make sure it's in good condition. Then, opt to buy it.

bullseyeguy
04-08-2006, 11:50 PM
They probably have more than one copy.....

Motion
04-09-2006, 08:39 AM
I've been using Gamefly for about 6 months now. Every disc I've gotten looks brand new, haven't seen a scratch yet. They have great deals on there games, you just keep it if you wanna buy it and they ship you the case and instructions.

Mike13
04-09-2006, 01:24 PM
I've been using Gamefly for about 6 months now. Every disc I've gotten looks brand new, haven't seen a scratch yet. They have great deals on there games, you just keep it if you wanna buy it and they ship you the case and instructions.

Thats cool, I thought they just rented games.