PDA

View Full Version : Madden 06'/Will Poole Question?

iLLuZiOnZ1313
04-09-2006, 05:18 PM
I know this is random, but I'm just curious to know if there is anyway you can take Will Poole off of IR on the Madden 06' rosters?

I've already got the updated 07 rosters (yea I was extremely bored) and I'm trying to take him off IR but I can't

Any ideas or is there something I'm not seeing?

SR 7
04-09-2006, 05:19 PM
I know this is random, but I'm just curious to know if there is anyway you can take Will Poole off of IR on the Madden 06' rosters?

I've already got the updated 07 rosters (yea I was extremely bored) and I'm trying to take him off IR but I can't

well if u can connect LIVE it updates it for u and everyoen comes off injury.

Se7eN
04-09-2006, 05:20 PM
but if u connect live and update culpepper is hurt and u cant trade him

iLLuZiOnZ1313
04-09-2006, 05:22 PM
i already manually updated every team's roster through KFFL and a couple other websites....I'm just wondering if there is any way you can manually take a player off IR thats all....

305TillIDie
04-09-2006, 05:22 PM

i dont think you can take him off... but i tried to do it myself..but i really dont know

iLLuZiOnZ1313
04-09-2006, 05:23 PM
that sux....ohwell appreciate it
~1~

icephinfan
i already manually updated every team's roster through KFFL and a couple other websites....I'm just wondering if there is any way you can manually take a player off IR thats all....

You can start franchise mode and simulate the season, but that's a pain as well.But, he will be off IR, or
You can go to settings and turn off pre-existing injuries.

BennyVW

if you upload the newest roster from the site it takes EVERYONE off IR and fixes a few stats.

iLLuZiOnZ1313
04-09-2006, 05:24 PM
if you upload the newest roster from the site it takes EVERYONE off IR and fixes a few stats.

which site you refering to??? EA's on XBOX live or whatever?

phillyphinphan
04-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Try going into settings and turn of pre existing injuries, start a season with miami and go through mini camp once you get to the preseason poole's injury will be gone as well as Cpeps than you can fix up the roster and export..... your welcome.....

BennyVW
04-09-2006, 05:28 PM
which site you refering to??? EA's on XBOX live or whatever?

i have a modem on mine and just go on-line and download the roster through madden...

Barry20
04-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Try going into settings and turn of pre existing injuries, start a season with miami and go through mini camp once you get to the preseason poole's injury will be gone as well as Cpeps than you can fix up the roster and export..... your welcome.....

exactly

DiRtYMoNkeyLovE
04-09-2006, 05:36 PM
does anybody have the website where it shows you all the ratings for the players in Madden 07?

iLLuZiOnZ1313
04-09-2006, 05:36 PM

How do I go about exporting?

Sethdaddy8
04-09-2006, 05:39 PM

Downwload the most current roster online, I think it's from March, 23rd. Then go back to Madden's main screen, and goto features. You can adjust attributes and save rosters there, to make it however realistic you feel. I adjusted Travis Daniels and Crowder, to levels which are more realistic. Mid to high 80's.

SuperBankz
04-09-2006, 05:40 PM
there are updated rosters with pep on the team?????!!!!

PhinSoldia
04-09-2006, 05:41 PM
he's not that good in the game anyway so whats the big problem

PhinSoldia
04-09-2006, 05:41 PM
there are updated rosters with pep on the team?????!!!!

ys but he is injured

iLLuZiOnZ1313
04-09-2006, 05:49 PM

OK so i did that and then went to My Team during Franchise mode and saved the team as export or whatever

now what do i do?

can i update my normal rosters with that exported team now or what? I dont think i understand you

phillyphinphan
04-09-2006, 05:51 PM
How do I go about exporting?

In the "in season" menu (my team or something) there's an option to export team. select that it will then prompt you to save the team to your memory card. quit the the season go the main menu load the exported team. The other poster is correct they played Cpep out/ they made his game a little suspect.....

BennyVW
04-09-2006, 05:52 PM
does anybody have the website where it shows you all the ratings for the players in Madden 07?

Here you go!

http://madden05ratings.cjb.net/

trate121hb
that sux....ohwell appreciate it
~1~

wow bored is right...are u in bedrest r something??

Sethdaddy8
OK so i did that and then went to My Team during Franchise mode and saved the team as export or whatever

now what do i do?

can i update my normal rosters with that exported team now or what? I dont think i understand you

load that online updated roster. then adjust the rosters in feature mode. then save it. the load that new roster, and begin your season with it.

XXXSURTAINXXX
04-09-2006, 05:57 PM

Create your own Will Poole.

I did. He is 99 in everything, he's also 7' tall and weighs 300 pounds of pure muscle.....But so is all the dolphins on my team. Man it feels good to beat people 255 - 0.

SR 7
04-09-2006, 06:02 PM
i dont think you can take him off... but i tried to do it myself..but i really dont know

uh when u update via live they are OFF IR. i dont have ANYONE on IR on my roster. btw, can that dude that updated the roster via KFFL send me that link? thanks.

unifiedtheory
04-09-2006, 06:02 PM

I did. He is 99 in everything, he's also 7' tall and weighs 300 pounds of pure muscle.....But so is all the dolphins on my team. Man it feels good to beat people 255 - 0.:sidelol:

Phinman84
04-09-2006, 06:03 PM
What platform ? I play PC and poole in ready to go 2006 with Culpepper, Allen and everyone else current as 4-6-2006:dolphins:

phillyphinphan
04-09-2006, 06:04 PM

now what do i do?

Make sure you go through the mini camps only after that will the injuries be removed from the players. I never tried to replace one fins roster with the other. this is just a trick to get the season ending injuries off of certain players so you dont lose a seasons worth of developement.....

iLLuZiOnZ1313
04-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Make sure you go through the mini camps only after that will the injuries be removed from the players. I never tried to replace one fins roster with the other. this is just a trick to get the season ending injuries off of certain players so you dont lose a seasons worth of developement.....

appreciate your help....it allows me to play franchise mode without the injuries and it allows me to export the team....however i still can't replace the actual Dolphins roster on the game with the exported one.

So I have to actually load the exported team everytime i play a friend or whatever in order for Will Poole to be activated.

Metal Panda
04-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Get lost on the way to the gaming forum?

iLLuZiOnZ1313
04-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Get lost on the way to the gaming forum?

if this post was such a waste of your time I apologize but don't waste my time with your negativity.

Nobody else here has an issue but you... :shakeno:

phinMikeDC
04-09-2006, 06:14 PM

I did. He is 99 in everything, he's also 7' tall and weighs 300 pounds of pure muscle.....But so is all the dolphins on my team. Man it feels good to beat people 255 - 0.

:sidelol:

icephinfan
04-09-2006, 06:17 PM
if this post was such a waste of your time I apologize but don't waste my time with your negativity.

:sidelol:

phillyphinphan
appreciate your help....it allows me to play franchise mode without the injuries and it allows me to export the team....however i still can't replace the actual Dolphins roster on the game with the exported one.

So I have to actually load the exported team everytime i play a friend or whatever in order for Will Poole to be activated.

Exactly, no problem fam....

SuperBankz
i dont get the current roster on live WTF!!!!!!

Metal Panda
04-09-2006, 06:21 PM

Was just pointing out that you put this in the wrong forum, which gets annoying since this is supposed to be just for Dolphins discussion, but fine, never mind, I'm sure the Mods will tell you that themselves in just a few minutes.

Nick13
04-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Was just pointing out that you put this in the wrong forum, which gets annoying since this is supposed to be just for Dolphins discussion, but fine, never mind, I'm sure the Mods will tell you that themselves in just a few minutes.

so why dont you let them?

its not your responsibility to do it, so dont.

leave it to the people who are SUPPOSED to do that.

we dont need a bunch of Finheaven police running around.

let the mods do their job, they do it well.

Dors156
04-09-2006, 06:27 PM
i dont think you can

icephinfan
04-09-2006, 06:29 PM

:lol:

Metal Panda
04-09-2006, 06:29 PM

I know they do. However, this thread's been open for a while with no comment, so I figured I'd mention it, especially since it isn't hard to find the right forum to post things in. This isn't exactly nitpicky, there's a reason there's a gaming forum.

Besides, it's kind of a laugh that this happens in pretty much every thread of the same ilk, and when others mention it's in the wrong forum, nobody bats an eyelid.

No1Phinatic
04-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Sorry if someone already answered with this. I did not take time to read all replies. Go to football-freaks.com and download the madden editor under utilities. It is amazing. You take either a roster file or a franchise file from madden and load it into the editor and you can do pretty much whatever you want to the players and teams. While you are there download the current draft class too and you can use the editor to place it into a franchise file and have the upcoming draft. I'm using it to update my franchise file with all current free agent moves daily. My wife thinks i'm obsessed but after the draft I'll be ready with all the new rosters for next year. And then the fins start kickin' butt!

Metal Panda
04-09-2006, 06:31 PM
there, it's moved, case closed, now we can move on.

iLLuZiOnZ1313
04-09-2006, 06:31 PM
I know they do. However, this thread's been open for a while with no comment, so I figured I'd mention it, especially since it isn't hard to find the right forum to post things in. This isn't exactly nitpicky, there's a reason there's a gaming forum.

Besides, it's kind of a laugh that this happens in pretty much every thread of the same ilk, and when others mention it's in the wrong forum, nobody bats an eyelid.

go Shave....

Metal Panda
04-09-2006, 06:32 PM
go Shave....

already did three weeks ago.

Nick13
04-09-2006, 06:39 PM

but why do you care? thats my whole point, why is it such a huge deal to you? i know its in the wrong forum, but if the mods choose the leave it, thats their choice. is it so important to point out someone's mistake?

Metal Panda
04-09-2006, 06:40 PM
but why do you care? thats my whole point, why is it such a huge deal to you? i know its in the wrong forum, but if the mods choose the leave it, thats their choice. is it so important to point out someone's mistake?

being that it happens to me anytime I make one, I thought that was the norm here. anyway, we're beating a dead horse, it got moved and I'm done.

JNCNJ
04-13-2006, 12:07 AM
:dolphins: YO Wussup! i was wondering where you got the updated rosters

PeaTearGriffin
04-13-2006, 11:06 AM
i think you can edit him and a pop-up comes up saying that this will remove any injuries, or maybe that happens when you release someone

JNCNJ
04-13-2006, 11:13 PM
Quick question! Why do u people continue to doubt R. Brown? I hope that Ricky does come back and Saben TRADES him for an extra pick or a solid player. R. Brown has everything that someone would like in a running back. BIG,STRONG,FAST,PICKS UP BLITZ'S PRETTY GOOD AND HAS GREAT HANDS. He WILL be a top 5 RB in the near future. So give him the rock and let him do his thang. He can carry the load just fine.

SR 7
04-13-2006, 11:52 PM

its been open for a while so maybe theres a reason for it? maybe you should sitll keep your mouth shut and let the mods do their job. I dono why some ppl get soo anal about wrong forums n yada yada. dude, let the mods take care of it, no need for you to come and do it and cuz no one said anything doesnt mean you should come and be the neighborhood watch. It isn't a personal attack on you, dont take me worng

SR 7
04-13-2006, 11:53 PM
Quick question! Why do u people continue to doubt R. Brown? I hope that Ricky does come back and Saben TRADES him for an extra pick or a solid player. R. Brown has everything that someone would like in a running back. BIG,STRONG,FAST,PICKS UP BLITZ'S PRETTY GOOD AND HAS GREAT HANDS. He WILL be a top 5 RB in the near future. So give him the rock and let him do his thang. He can carry the load just fine.

thank you. thats why I feel like some fans on this board are faike. they make threads about HOW GOOD HE IS but once RW is out they say we need to draft another Running back let alone in ROUND 1!! hmmm, how confident do you think they are in him? i dont think its much

SR 7
04-13-2006, 11:55 PM
there, it's moved, case closed, now we can move on.
wwere you going on with sleepless nights b/c it wasn't moveD? c'mon dude, breathe a lil bit. you're going to lose your hair and look like hte guy in your avatar. Well, meaning w/out hair.