PDA

View Full Version : Sill 20 Question game to wile away the time

ponchovilla
04-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Here is a silly game to pass the time between posts.

http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

Rocky Raccoon
04-10-2006, 02:12 PM
Well, I win this round. You are player number 6 to pick Dr. Gregory House from House, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Dr. Gregory House from House.

:eek: that was cool

In_Flames
04-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Well, I win this round. You are player number 15 to pick Leopold "Butters" Stotch from South Park, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Leopold "Butters" Stotch from South Park.

lol got my character as well...:D

mor911
04-10-2006, 02:23 PM
that is cool

Mindwarp
04-10-2006, 02:25 PM
I beat it.
I had Alf. However when you beat it, it has you enter a question so that it won't be beat again.

PassRush
04-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Wow, that guy is good

bullseyeguy
04-10-2006, 02:38 PM
I win again! You are player number 2 to have chosen Zack from Saved by the Bell. I knew you were Zack from Saved by the Bell from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

Mindwarp
04-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Well, I win this round. You are player number 3 to pick The Mor from Finheaven.com, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, The Mor from Finheaven.com.

In_Flames
04-10-2006, 02:40 PM
Well, I win this round. You are player number 3 to pick The Mor from Finheaven.com, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, The Mor from Finheaven.com.

damn this guy is good...:lol:

mor911
04-10-2006, 02:48 PM
Damn good!

Well, I win this round. You are player number 7 to pick Al Bundy from USA, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Al Bundy from USA.

ponchovilla
04-10-2006, 02:53 PM
Here's another one for ya. http://y.20q.net/anon

In_Flames
04-10-2006, 03:00 PM
You were thinking of a Tasmanian devil.

got mine in 17 questions...probably would have been sooner but I had a couple unknowns in there...

GRAPEAPE
04-10-2006, 03:04 PM
I win again! You are player number 340 to have chosen al bundy from married with children. I knew you were al bundy from married with children from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

WharfRat
04-10-2006, 03:27 PM
I win again! You are player number 395 to have chosen Balki from Perfect Strangers. I knew you were Balki from Perfect Strangers from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

WharfRat
04-10-2006, 03:32 PM

I was thinking Uranium... got mine in 19.

SuavePhin
04-10-2006, 03:32 PM

Are you serious or are you just jerkin our chain? :lol:

WharfRat
04-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Almost got him!

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 16 to have chosen francis muldoon from car 54 where are you. francis muldoon from car 54 where are you was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.

Spray Mucus
04-10-2006, 04:02 PM

I beat the system, I was thinking of a tweenky.

ChrisKo
04-10-2006, 04:05 PM
Well, I win this round. You are player number 99 to pick Charles from Charles in Charge, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Charles from Charles in Charge.

Mindwarp
04-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Are you serious or are you just jerkin our chain? :lol:

naw dude I got him and the question that got me to get him was

"do you post on finheaven.com"

FinFan72
04-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Congratulations, you stumped me! It certainly seemed that you were dark haired cop from Adam 12, but if you say you weren't, I guess I have to believe you. Not that I'm happy about it. In fact, you've ruined my whole day. But I'll get you next time!
In the meanwhile, if you tell me who you were and help me out with a good yes/no question, I'll be able to guess it right next time. Please, try to think of a good general question that can be answered "yes" for lots of characters, not just the one that you were thinking of. And if you can't think of a good question, don't worry about it, just go and play a new game

I was Vick Mackey from The Shield

bullseyeguy
04-10-2006, 07:20 PM
I got it with Chauncey from Wonder Showzen....

bullseyeguy
04-10-2006, 07:21 PM
I beat this one twice, once with a puppet and the other with fishing line, I only tried those 2....

FinFan72
04-10-2006, 07:21 PM
I win again! You are player number 244 to have chosen al bundy from married with children. I knew you were al bundy from married with children from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

FinFan72
04-10-2006, 07:22 PM
this is pretty cool

Metal Panda
04-10-2006, 07:25 PM
it just amazes me how methodical it is, even though my choices have so far been not too hard.

Metal Panda
04-10-2006, 07:29 PM
holy crap I picked eddie winslow from family matters and it got it

FinFan72
I win again! You are player number 17 to have chosen Olivia Benson from Law and Order:SVU. I knew you were Olivia Benson from Law and Order:SVU from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

ponchovilla
after a couple of beers, my wife has had to kick me off the computer over this.

Metal Panda
04-10-2006, 07:38 PM
wow it got rebecca from lame *** full house.

Metal Panda
04-10-2006, 07:46 PM
Charlie Moore from Head of the Class. jesus!

FinFan72
04-10-2006, 07:47 PM
marcie darcy from married with children and what is a shocker over 2800 ppl picked her

byroan
04-10-2006, 07:52 PM
I win again! You are player number 10 to have chosen Dr Lisa Cutty from House. I knew you were Dr Lisa Cutty from House from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

In_Flames
04-10-2006, 08:07 PM
I win again! You are player number 2 to have chosen Jesse James from Monster Garage. I knew you were Jesse James from Monster Garage from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

damn got me again...although I did stump him with the character Ben Hawkins from the show Carnivale & with the WWE wrestler Chris Jericho (although he did get close by saying HHH)...

ponchovilla
04-10-2006, 08:13 PM
I win again! You are player number 10 to have chosen Dr Lisa Cutty from House. I knew you were Dr Lisa Cutty from House from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

Byroan, maybe you should try something else besides House. :D

TJamesW_phinfan
04-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Holy crap...

I win again! You are player number 87 to have chosen Dr. Johnny Fever from WKRP in Cincinnatti. I knew you were Dr. Johnny Fever from WKRP in Cincinnatti from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

Well, I win this round. You are player number 11 to pick fidel castro from cuba, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, fidel castro from cuba

lazareth
04-10-2006, 10:08 PM
I beat the system, I was thinking of a tweenky.
:huh:

byroan
04-10-2006, 10:39 PM
Byroan, maybe you should try something else besides House. :D

I did. I only posted Cutty. :wink:

Besides the fact that I love that show. :lol:

Rocky Raccoon
04-10-2006, 11:48 PM

:yes:

House is awesome!

In_Flames
04-10-2006, 11:54 PM

House is awesome!

I watched the other night for the first time...the episode with the Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Eurotrip chick who had the tick in her Vag...pretty interesting to say the least...:wink:

HysterikiLL
04-11-2006, 12:01 AM

Really? I never would've guessed.

Majpain
04-11-2006, 12:33 AM
No freaking way!!!!

I guess that you are doug from the king of queens! Am I right?

DAmn you I will stump you!

I win again! You are player number 1647 to have chosen doug from the king of queens. I knew you were doug from the king of queens from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

lazareth
04-11-2006, 01:07 AM

speaking of House

MAD TV House MD parody (http://thatvideosite.com/view/1660.html)

byroan
04-11-2006, 12:05 PM
speaking of House

MAD TV House MD parody (http://thatvideosite.com/view/1660.html)

:sidelol: I hadn't seen that. That was great.

lazareth
04-11-2006, 01:50 PM
:sidelol: I hadn't seen that. That was great.

ponchovilla
04-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Nice find Laz. The little miss will get a kick out of it.