PDA

View Full Version : NFL Street 2 Question

JuanchoColombia
04-10-2006, 03:05 PM
I got it last week and I was wondering if there is any way to change/update the rosters and create players for quick start mode??? :confused:

btw, I don't have xbox live to update rosters :fire:

AquaInferno
04-10-2006, 03:33 PM
No NFL street 2 will always have the 2004 season's rosters.

nevadadolfan
04-10-2006, 04:02 PM
This post just made me remember the commercial for this game when it was released. Does anybody remember the scene when they showed I think LT running down some poor RB and he grabs his shoulder pads to slow him down then proceeds to rip off his helmet and starts to swing it at the guys head while there still moving!!! That was AWESOME!!!!! That alone made me want to buy the game!!! The street series are good fun - I cant tell you how many hours I put into NBA Street V1.

JuanchoColombia
04-10-2006, 04:31 PM
No NFL street 2 will always have the 2004 season's rosters.

Thanks man

Agent51
04-10-2006, 05:02 PM
This post just made me remember the commercial for this game when it was released. Does anybody remember the scene when they showed I think LT running down some poor RB and he grabs his shoulder pads to slow him down then proceeds to rip off his helmet and starts to swing it at the guys head while there still moving!!! That was AWESOME!!!!! That alone made me want to buy the game!!! The street series are good fun - I cant tell you how many hours I put into NBA Street V1.

That was for "Blitz the League" by Midway, not NFL Street 2 by EA, if I'm not mistaken

nevadadolfan
04-10-2006, 05:35 PM
That was for "Blitz the League" by Midway, not NFL Street 2 by EA, if I'm not mistaken

Yeah your probably right. Either way it was cool.