04-10-2006, 03:38 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/04/bulldogtouch.html

*wonders if he's watching westminister dog show, shaved poodles* :wink:

TJamesW_phinfan
04-10-2006, 03:55 PM
He must be logged on to the ladies lounge. :lol:

Agent51
04-10-2006, 05:18 PM
When I saw this thread I thought you meant Dog the Bounty Hunter and I though I was gonna get to see him beating the crap out of someone and laughing maniacally, lol.

One time I was eating at a place in Waikiki called Lulu's (Hans prolly knows it) and it is on the 2nd floor and there is a huge counter to sit at that wraps all the way around the place and there are no windows (a LOT of stuff is open air here) so it's almost like sitting in your deck just with a roof. Anyone, directly across the street is Waikiki beach (so close you could prolly throw a burger into the water, lol) and so I'm sitting there with some friends that were visiting that had never been to Hawai'i before. It's their full first day and we are all eating lunch and all the sudden all these guys run up and surround this other guy. I saw they guy with the awesome mullet and I'm like "guys I think that is Dog the Bounty Hunter" and they are like "no WAY! we LOVE that show!" and then we see his wife Beth come over with paperwork and they are comparing pictures and all that and then they arrested the guy. I didn't see TV cameras but this was only like a year, year and a half ago so maybe they just weren't filming that day or something, but it was pretty damn cool anyway. I've actually met Dog in person, and he is SHORT, lol. He looks tall on TV but he is shorter than me and I'm only 5'9. He's gotta be like 5'8 or 5'7, he just wears really big boots on TV and on busts. Anyway, that is my story, funny video too, I was gonna post it a couple days ago but I forgot.