PDA

View Full Version : TuPac sighting??

HysterikiLL
04-11-2006, 06:11 PM
http://www.tupacfans.com/alive_video.php

I know TuPac has passed, so I don't need the "stupid white boy who thinks Pac is still alive" comments, but it's either a pretty good look-a-like (taking into account the age change) or a good editing hoax.

Roman529
04-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Tupac got shot down the street from Ballys...I saw a memorial for him at the intersection where he and Suge Knight got shot. Too bad Tupac had to die rather than Suge who seems to be a real thug and gang banger. :(

305TillIDie
04-11-2006, 06:13 PM
hes gone.....nomore to say..r.i.p pac..MOB 4 life

wazzy
04-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Suge is the one that finished him off!

Roman529
04-11-2006, 06:17 PM
I bet Elvis is really alive too....he was getting sick of all that fame and having to live up to his image. He just said screw it...I wanna live alone and eat my fried banana and peanut butter sandwiches. :wink:

dominizzo
04-11-2006, 06:17 PM
Welll you know what? We will see him in heaven one day when we all pass

Quelonio
04-11-2006, 06:18 PM
I know that this is like the dumbest question ever, but I was reading this great book on american film in the 90's and it focuses on Miramax, at one point they say that the Weinsteins ain't that bad, and they say something like they ain't no Suge Knight....

That combined with this thread makes me make the question... Who is Suge Knight?

HysterikiLL
04-11-2006, 06:22 PM
I know that this is like the dumbest question ever, but I was reading this great book on american film in the 90's and it focuses on Miramax, at one point they say that the Weinsteins ain't that bad, and they say something like they ain't no Suge Knight....

That combined with this thread makes me make the question... Who is Suge Knight?

He was the rap producer that founded the Death Row company who TuPac was signed to. I believe Suge Knight served nine years or something related to that shooting.

Roman529
04-11-2006, 06:22 PM

He owns Death Row Records. OR he used to before the Judge made him give up ownership of it. Suge got sued by someone.

Buddwalk
04-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Jim Morrison lives in my basement :tongue:

Roman529
04-11-2006, 06:24 PM
Jim Morrison lives in my basement :tongue:

Cleon, ever heard the song, "People Are Strange," that is the best Doors song ever.

AquaInferno
04-11-2006, 06:27 PM

Former rap mogoul, he started death row. I say former because well the woman who started it with him is suin his *** off right now, and who knows what his financial state will be after this. Here's a link actually to a lil something: http://www.ballerstatus.net/news/read/id/95859422/
He also held Vanilla Ice off a balcony and made him sign away his royalties. Suge Knight is a big boy, and not too many in rap wanna **** with him. He STILL holds a grudge towards Dr. Dre to this day for leaving Death Row in the 90's :shakeno:

Buddwalk
04-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Cleon, ever heard the song, "People Are Strange," that is the best Doors song ever.

dum dum dum dum...
People are strange when you’re a stranger
Faces look ugly when you’re alone
Women seem wicked when you’re unwanted
Streets are uneven when you’re down
When you’re strange
Faces come out of the rain

Awesome Song...definitely a beautiful poetic peace straight from the heart and soul by morrison...unfortunately he was a waste of talent sorry to put it that way but the guys whole life was like

Im drunk...Im nobody
Im drunk...Im famous
Im drunk...Im dead

Roman529
04-11-2006, 06:30 PM
Former rap mogoul, he started death row. I say former because well the woman who started it with him is suin his *** off right now, and who knows what his financial state will be after this. Here's a link actually to a lil something: http://www.ballerstatus.net/news/read/id/95859422/
He also held Vanilla Ice off a balcony and made him sign away his royalties. Suge Knight is a big boy, and not too many in rap wanna **** with him. He STILL holds a grudge towards Dr. Dre to this day for leaving Death Row in the 90's :shakeno:

Dr Dre and Snoop saved Death Row.

Roman529
04-11-2006, 06:31 PM
dum dum dum dum...
People are strange when you’re a stranger
Faces look ugly when you’re alone
Women seem wicked when you’re unwanted
Streets are uneven when you’re down
When you’re strange
Faces come out of the rain

Awesome Song...definitely a beautiful poetic peace straight from the heart and soul by morrison...unfortunately he was a waste of talent sorry to put it that way but the guys whole life was like

Im drunk...Im nobody
Im drunk...Im famous
Im drunk...Im dead

I liked the movie where Val Kilmer portrayed him. Yes, he wasted his talent and life away. Just like Jimmy, and Janis, and Kurt Cobaine. :rolleyes:

Quelonio
04-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Well I guess I now know the reason for the comparison...

Buddwalk
04-11-2006, 06:47 PM
I liked the movie where Val Kilmer portrayed him. Yes, he wasted his talent and life away. Just like Jimmy, and Janis, and Kurt Cobaine. :rolleyes:

jimi* Also jimi never wasted his life man...he was just caught up in the moment of the 60s...early 70s he didnt have any problems with drugs...just was unfortunate how his death happened [choked on his own vomit]

Jimi was a god who wrote incredible music and used his time better then argueably anyone on this planet...Im not the hugest doors fan honestly...like I said to me morrison was a waste an extreme talent but just a waste

Cobain had problems all around...not a fan though

Yeah actually caught the movie a couple nights ago not that bad

tucker
04-11-2006, 06:50 PM
lol..that looked nothing like him

tucker
04-11-2006, 06:52 PM
I believe Suge Knight served nine years or something related to that shooting.lol..no he didnt

HysterikiLL
04-11-2006, 06:55 PM
Well I guess I now know the reason for the comparison...

Actually, I see a lot of similarities in Suge Knight and Harvey Weinstein

:fatman:

HysterikiLL
04-11-2006, 06:56 PM
lol..no he didnt

A Los Angeles judge gave Death Row Records Chairman Marion "Suge" Knight the maximum nine-year sentence for probation violation today--throwing the future of the major rap label into question.

Knight was on probation (http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,414,00.html) for assaulting two rappers at a Hollywood recording studio in 1992. Last September 7, a surveillance camera videotaped him and a group of other men beating a Los Angeles gang member at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas. Knight's lawyers argued that he was actually trying to break up the fight (http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,376,00.html). Hours later, gunmen would fire (http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,155,00.html) into Knight's car killing rapper Tupac Shakur (http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,189,00.html) and slightly wounding Knight. Police have not characterized the shooting (http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,727,00.html) as a retaliation for the earlier beating.

Yeah, um....know your facts before you try to make me look stupid, grasshopper.

ShaqandWade323
04-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Yeah, um....know your facts before you try to make me look stupid, grasshopper.

He didn't get for anything related to the Pac shooting, just for the brawl they had before the shooting a few hours before.

And that video is pretty old and fake, Pac is dead...always has been.

HysterikiLL
04-11-2006, 07:14 PM
He didn't get for anything related to the Pac shooting, just for the brawl they had before the shooting a few hours before.

And that video is pretty old and fake, Pac is dead...always has been.

Dude, I said related. The event before, the actual instance of a bullet admonishing itself from a chamber. I'm not interested in playing apples and oranges over it...and anyway, the shooting could quite possibly have been a retaliation for the the earlier fight anyway, I just got heated at the guy trying to make me look stupid on the low.

ShaqandWade323
04-11-2006, 07:15 PM
I believe Suge had Pac killed because there were rumors that Pac was leaving Death Row.

King Felix
04-11-2006, 07:22 PM
man tupac aint alive he up stairs livin in a thugs mansion.

AquaInferno
04-11-2006, 07:51 PM
Dr Dre and Snoop saved Death Row.
Yes they did, but they both left. Dre went on to start Aftermath and Snoop joined Master P on No Limit. Suge wasn't happy about what happened: Dre leaves, Pac gets killed, then Snoop leaves. His big 3 were gone before he knew it. He holds a grudge with Dre, but I hear he's ok now with Snoop. Who knows tho...

Fresh
04-11-2006, 08:00 PM
He's gone; but never forgotten.

M.O.B.

tucker
04-11-2006, 09:28 PM
Yeah, um....know your facts before you try to make me look stupid, grasshopper.again he got nothing for jail related to the shooting so ya get YOUR facts right

Samphin
04-11-2006, 10:11 PM
jimi* Also jimi never wasted his life man...he was just caught up in the moment of the 60s...early 70s he didnt have any problems with drugs...just was unfortunate how his death happened [choked on his own vomit]

Jimi was a god who wrote incredible music and used his time better then argueably anyone on this planet...Im not the hugest doors fan honestly...like I said to me morrison was a waste an extreme talent but just a waste

Yeah actually caught the movie a couple nights ago not that bad

Uhm, I am a huge Jimi Hendrix fan, as well as Cobain and Morrison, but to say Jimi didn't waste his talent is somewhat false. He died choking on his own vomit, which was enduced from the alcohol and barbituates in his system. The guy has a habitual user and an incredible musician. Sadly, those two things tend to go hand in hand and rob us of our best. :(

Roman529
04-11-2006, 10:18 PM
Uhm, I am a huge Jimi Hendrix fan, as well as Cobain and Morrison, but to say Jimi didn't waste his talent is somewhat false. He died choking on his own vomit, which was enduced from the alcohol and barbituates in his system. The guy has a habitual user and an incredible musician. Sadly, those two things tend to go hand in hand and rob us of our best. :(

Yeah think about all the music they could have made. Abusing drugs is not living life to the fullest no matter what kind of music you make or talent you have. In the end, it is still a waste. :rolleyes2

Nappy Roots
04-11-2006, 10:52 PM
I believe Suge had Pac killed because there were rumors that Pac was leaving Death Row.

nah, i believe it was retaliation for beatin orlandos ***.

theres a reason orlandos dead right now, and suge stated if he knew who did it, he wouldnt tell the police. he took care of that ****.

Majpain
04-12-2006, 12:00 AM
Sucks I know Pac was the greatest rapper.

HysterikiLL
04-12-2006, 12:06 AM
again he got nothing for jail related to the shooting so ya get YOUR facts right

Actually, if you read what my opinion was, he did. If the shooting was in fact a retaliation for the previous fight (which was reasoning for his breach of parole and arrest, further leading to his sentencing), then yes, it was related. Again, if you must play apples and oranges with the small print of the momentary happenings to find a decisive and relevant means by which to (for no reason known to me) disagree with my purposefully, then do so. I have my facts right. I have my facts VERY right, grasshopper.

bullseyeguy
04-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Yeah think about all the music they could have made. Abusing drugs is not living life to the fullest not matter what kind of music you make or talent you have. In the end, it is still a waste. :rolleyes2Im sorry, but if it wasnt for the drugs their music wouldnt have been nearly as good...Drugs are a great source of inspiration in all forms of art, good or bad.....

bullseyeguy
04-12-2006, 12:11 AM

Yeah actually caught the movie a couple nights ago not that badIts just silly to say Jimi was only caught up in a moment, and didnt waste his life, but Morrison did...Theyre stories are almost identical in that regard.....

Buddwalk
04-12-2006, 06:23 AM
Its just silly to say Jimi was only caught up in a moment, and didnt waste his life, but Morrison did...Theyre stories are almost identical in that regard.....

Dude Morrison...was so to say the cobain of his era...the guy had so many problems wrong with him not physically or mentally but he was just not a great guy. That movie didnt really tell the story of his life told more the story the media wanted to know...he abused his wife when he was drunk, the guy has never been seen without a bottle of something 5 feet away from him. Jimi was known for writing extremely amazing music...But Im not defending him by saying he was never into drugs they did find cocaine, marijuana, and acid in his stomach that night jimi died as well. Like jimi used to always wear that headband on stage, what he used to do was cut his forehead and put many hits of acid so he could trip while he was playing. The era of time produced the best music and best musicians to bad it produced an era of serious drug use...Marijuana wouldnt have been so bad...but coke and acid :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

bullseyeguy
04-12-2006, 01:39 PM
I know alot about Jimi and Jim, two of my favorite musicians...Like I said, they both made amazing music, battled personal demons, made more music then died tragically...To use their personal lives to compare them as musicians isnt really fair...And I guarantee, that if either one of them hadnt been using the hard drugs they were using the music wouldnt have been as good...