PDA

View Full Version : help with Ringtone downloads?

CharlestonPhan
04-11-2006, 10:40 PM
can anyone tell me of some trustworthy websites where i can download ringtones, and pay as i go by credit card or have it billed to my phone... it seems every site i found wants me to join some $9.99/ month club. i just want to pay as i go for two or three tones. thanks for any help that y'all can provide.

or better yet, is there a simple way to upload MP3's from my computer to my Motorola Razor V3? Cingualr is my carrier if that makes a difference. thanks again.

LOL what a great 1500th post, huh?!?

CharlestonPhan
04-12-2006, 07:21 AM
(bump) anyone?

UltraDol-Fan
04-12-2006, 09:19 AM
I think you can download them straight from Cingular's website...but if your computer has blue-tooth you can send it directly from your computer to your phone. I have a T-Mobile RAZR and that is what I do. I found a link that has all the old Nintendo midi files, and I downloaded them to my computer and then sent them to my phone. It is so cool...

(a USB blue-tooth adapter for a computer is like $30 bucks at Best Buy if you don't already have one)

PassRush
04-12-2006, 11:41 AM
If you have a Motorola I would recomend getting the Motorolla Phone Tools. Software and a data cable so you can back up all your contacts/ringtones/pictues to your PC. Also, you can rip music from a CD into MP3 form and convert it to a ringtone.

CharlestonPhan
04-12-2006, 01:56 PM
thanks... i appreciate the help. i think the Motorola phone tools may be my best option PassRush.

though being able to "blue tooth them" is a possibility as well. im so behind the times i didnt know that was possible Ultra. much obliged. ive downloaded tones via Cingulars web page before, but the tone i want currently isnt on Cingulars web site unfortunately.

just have to explore the price of both options now. many thanks Ultra and PassRush