PDA

View Full Version : Child Welfare, Deputy Visit Britney's House | Kid Cracks Skull

Muck
04-11-2006, 11:26 PM
Proving that you can't take the trailor out of the trash. :lol:

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0411britney11-ON.html

Slappy8800
04-11-2006, 11:27 PM
see if not for this

"It's a very standard, routine patrol request," Lt. Debra Glaskides said Tuesday. "We just roll out with them. We stood by, we took no action, no report or anything."

itd be funny.

Muck
04-11-2006, 11:31 PM
Right. They visit every home in Los Angeles. :lol:

HysterikiLL
04-12-2006, 12:10 AM
:chuckle: @ 'Standard, routine patrol arrest'. Makes it sound like they give them out like cookies.

ponchovilla
04-12-2006, 03:43 AM
They should take the kid away form her. Then stand KFed against the wall and shoot him. Not because he is a bad father, just for the sake that he calls himself KFed.

Muck
04-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Ok, I just couldn't resist the title. :lol:

I heard an update on the radio today. This is the second time in 7 months they've been out there. The first time being when she had the kid in on her lap while driving.

This time.....and this is insane......Britney and Kevin were away in Dallas. The baby was with the nanny. While they were gone, the kid was dropped accidentally from his high chair. 7 days later, they take him to the emergency room because he's been "sleeping a lot".

It turns out the kid had FRACTURED HIS SKULL. Doctors also found a BLOOD CLOT.

Bang up job parenting there, kids.

CalDolFan10x14
04-12-2006, 04:17 PM
:shakeno: Just sad.

Noodle Arm
04-12-2006, 05:21 PM
Quick question...why was my post deleted from this thread? I thought it was pretty funny and didn't break any TOS rules whatsoever.

UltraDol-Fan
04-12-2006, 05:32 PM
better question is why there are two threads about this...Bamaphin posted it this morning I think...:D

dolphan117
04-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Its a shame that some people can make kids.

ohall
04-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Right. They visit every home in Los Angeles. :lol:

Actually yes they do if a child is taken to the emergency room. Or at least that is my understanding.

None of us know exactly why the kid was hurt, but it could be worse she could have not taken the kid to hospital.

However I do not disagree with you she is trailer park trash. I hope she doesn't ruin her child.

Muck
04-12-2006, 06:08 PM
None of us know exactly why the kid was hurt, but it could be worse she could have not taken the kid to hospital.

The story goes that the nanny was picking the kid up and the high chair broke and the kid came tumbling down. At least that's the word.

As for the hospital, they waited a week. :eek: The kid was supposedly bruised and cut.

Muck
04-12-2006, 06:08 PM
Quick question...why was my post deleted from this thread? I thought it was pretty funny and didn't break any TOS rules whatsoever.

I have no idea. I see no record of it being here. :confused:

AquaInferno
04-12-2006, 06:10 PM
Yeah I saw a lil something on TV last nite. The NANNY dumped the kid on his head, you guys love lashin at the celebs look at this I'm a mathmetician:

FH Lounge Posters:Celebrities = Media: Daunte Culepepper

All fun and jokes till it's our celebs/stars getting this right? :shakeno:

Muck
04-12-2006, 06:18 PM
:lol:

Check my posts bro. I said it was the nanny each time. If the reports of bruises and cuts are true, it sounds pretty bad.

And I don't care if the media criticizes Culpepper or any of the Dolphins. I'm usually the guy saying, "where was the bad part??" anyway. :lol:

AquaInferno
04-12-2006, 06:34 PM
:lol:

Check my posts bro. I said it was the nanny each time. If the reports of bruises and cuts are true, it sounds pretty bad.

And I don't care if the media criticizes Culpepper or any of the Dolphins. I'm usually the guy saying, "where was the bad part??" anyway. :lol:

Yeah I saw that after I made my post, you got a couple "nanny" posts in while I was typing my post up, cause the article didn't say nanny in it once so I assumed everyone thought it was her doing.

Noodle Arm
04-12-2006, 06:35 PM
Guess I'll re-type it then...

Well Britney does have her hands full...she has to support him emotionally and financially, feed him, burp him, change him, bathe him and try to keep him sitting upright in a chair so he won't fall off....and THEN there's the baby to worry about! :wink:

AquaInferno
04-12-2006, 06:59 PM
Guess I'll re-type it then...

Well Britney does have her hands full...she has to support him emotionally and financially, feed him, burp him, change him, bathe him and try to keep him sitting upright in a chair so he won't fall off....and THEN there's the baby to worry about! :wink:
:lol: Yeah that KFed dude is a lame for real. Why Britney why? :shakeno:
Eveyone knows I could d*** her better than he is. :D

lazareth
04-13-2006, 04:29 AM
They should take the kid away form her. Then stand KFed against the wall and shoot him. Not because he is a bad father, just for the sake that he calls himself KFed.
:lol: good one bro :yes:

lazareth
04-13-2006, 04:31 AM
The story goes that the nanny was picking the kid up and the high chair broke and the kid came tumbling down. At least that's the word.

As for the hospital, they waited a week. :eek: The kid was supposedly bruised and cut. :hmmm: did KFed put the chair together? rhetorical question only...

lazareth
04-13-2006, 04:36 AM
Yeah I saw a lil something on TV last nite. The NANNY dumped the kid on his head, you guys love lashin at the celebs look at this I'm a mathmetician:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

this the lounge not the press, lighten up dude :D

Gonzo
04-13-2006, 12:13 PM

Well, they did hire the nanny, and they did wait a week to bring the kid to the hospital; so it is their fault :evilmod:

and they (the beverly spearsbillies) are jokes, though I'm not so sure they are fun...

And we are a lot funnier than the media. :nono:

ohall
04-14-2006, 04:03 AM

As for the hospital, they waited a week. :eek: The kid was supposedly bruised and cut.

WOW. I didn't know that at all. Creepy really.