PDA

View Full Version : Reports: Spears' Son Fell From High Chair

BAMAPHIN 22
04-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Child welfare officials and a sheriff's deputy visited Britney Spears' home because her infant son was accidentally dropped from a high chair, People Magazine and the Los Angeles Times reported.

Six-month-old Sean Preston fell April 1 as his nanny was lifting him from the high chair and something in the chair snapped, People said Wednesday on its Web site. The infant slipped from her arms and fell, bruising his head on the floor, the magazine said.

Though a doctor examined the baby at the house, Spears and husband Kevin Federline took the baby to the emergency room to have him examined six days later, the report said.
Spears' attorney, Martin Singer, said in a statement that the hospital made a report to the Department of Children and Family Services as required by state law.

"DCFS immediately responded and determined there was no problem and no reason to open a formal investigation. They determined that the parents weren't involved in the injury and nothing was improper within the home," he said.

The Los Angeles DCFS and the Lost (http://www.accessatlanta.com/entertainment/content/shared-gen/ap/Recordings/People_Britney_Spears.html#) Hills sheriff's station declined to give details of Saturday's visit, and would not say if there was an ongoing investigation. DCFS public-affairs director Louise Grasmehr didn't return a phone message left Tuesday at her Los Angeles office. The department routinely refuses to discuss cases, citing confidentiality laws.

"It's a very standard, routine patrol request," Lt. Debra Glaskides said Tuesday. "We just roll out with them. We stood by, we took no action, no report or anything."

http://www.accessatlanta.com/entertainment/content/shared-gen/ap/Recordings/People_Britney_Spears.html

Motion
04-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Unreal, thats at least the 2nd big incident with her endangering her kid.

UltraDol-Fan
04-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Unreal, thats at least the 2nd big incident with her endangering her kid.

this was the nanny, but still...

Dors156
04-12-2006, 10:02 AM
britney spears is a loser:shakeno:

zach13
04-12-2006, 10:09 AM
The baby fell.

All babies fall at some point.

It is stupid to make more of this than it is.

Noodle Arm
04-12-2006, 10:25 AM
Well it must be hard for Britney....she's gotta take care of him emotionally & financially, she's gotta feed him 3 times a day, burp him, change him and wipe, bathe him, and keep him sitting upright in a chair if he's too wobbly to sit up. That's a lot of work...and THEN there's the baby to take care of! :wink:

Quelonio
04-12-2006, 10:26 AM
The baby fell.

THat is what I was thinking, all new parents make stupid mistakes, my mom once forgot me in a department store, I was like 6 months old and she was buying linens and i got lost playing there, and she kinda went over her bussiness and then remembered the baby, and ran back and found me.

Had my mother been Britney Spears, everyone would have been judging her terrible parenthood.

Though I have to say that does not remove from the fact that she is a loser.

Motion
04-12-2006, 10:32 AM
Well it must be hard for Britney....she's gotta take care of him emotionally & financially, she's gotta feed him 3 times a day, burp him, change him and wipe, bathe him, and keep him sitting upright in a chair if he's too wobbly to sit up. That's a lot of work...and THEN there's the baby to take care of! :wink:

:lol:

Motion
04-12-2006, 10:33 AM
The baby fell.

What was your opinion of her driving with him on her lap?