PDA

View Full Version : The lounge has been missing something the last few days...

PassRush
04-12-2006, 11:49 AM
If only I knew what it was. It could possibly be the absence of classic threads like "this or that". It could be humorus or lighthearted interesting threads in general. Mabey I should take the initiative and post an interesting thread, though I am kind of shell shocked that my last two threads have been complete busts. I know, I know, some of you may be saying "why do you care so much, Passrush? It is just a website"

Wrong

Finheaven is the only thing that keeps me in a non-hostile mood every day at work. The main board is good in small doses but in the end it leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I am this close to heading over to the POFO and making an *** out of myself with uneducated views on topics that may or may not be relevent to my life.

Discuss

help

Pagan
04-12-2006, 11:58 AM
I am this close to heading over to the POFO and making an *** out of myself with uneducated views on topics that may or may not be relevent to my life.
Which would pretty much make you no different from 95% of the rest of us! :lol:

Buddwalk
04-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Which would pretty much make you no different from 95% of the rest of us! :lol:

:yeahthat:

Hows the band going pagan? Holding up well without your singer, and if so you got a replacement in mind yet?

On a side note just picked up my new KGs :yes: