PDA

View Full Version : Sig Request Please...

DoLPhiNsDyNaStY
04-12-2006, 02:05 PM
ok well as u can see im pretty new to the forum, but ive been a long time Dolphins fan, and a 1st time season ticket holder as of this season...but anyways, i was hoping that one of you fellow dolfans can hook me up with a sweet sig and maybe even an avatar as well. im really not so sure on what i want tho. then again im not picky so w/e. maybe one of you guys can throw some things together and come up with something really kool looking for me...all i ask is 4 my name to be in the sig, maybe a Vince Lombardi trophy in there somewhere, maybe a dolphins logo in there, and if u wanna add players, let it be Culpepper "wearing" a dolphins jersey, and Ronnie Brown...just basically use ur creative minds n throw sumtin 2gether for me. i would really appreciate it. thanks a lot!

-GO DOLPHINS!!!

Link
04-12-2006, 03:30 PM
I can if you don't mind being a little patient.

DoLPhiNsDyNaStY
04-12-2006, 04:03 PM
-not at all man...thanks 4 your time. your effort is much appreciated!

Link
04-13-2006, 12:38 AM
I am really sorry to keep you waiting, but I just got alot of homework dumped on me. If you don't mind waiting I will get it done this afternoon since it is past midnight.

EDIT: Here you go I hope you like them.

Link
04-13-2006, 09:13 AM
I figure that I should just post to let you know I got both made for you. They are attached to my above post. Hope you like them.

Sethworld
04-13-2006, 09:27 AM
good job

pyrodolphan
04-13-2006, 01:20 PM
good sigs!

DoLPhiNsDyNaStY
04-13-2006, 04:41 PM
dude thats sick!...thanks a lot man, i really appreciate it. and dont worry about any delays, i was expecting longer than a day! thanks a lot man, i really appreciate it!

Link
04-13-2006, 05:39 PM
dude thats sick!...thanks a lot man, i really appreciate it. and dont worry about any delays, i was expecting longer than a day! thanks a lot man, i really appreciate it!

Glad you like them.